It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
One Caret Program:
Creative Activities and Research Experiences for Teams (CARET) Program

The Creative Activities and Research Experiences for Teams (CARET) program is designed to enhance undergraduate involvement and experience in research and creative activity. This funding program is designed to encourage and support faculty engagement in research or creative activity with undergraduate student collaborators using a team approach over two semesters (Summer-Fall 2007). The research or creative activity can be one project for all team members or multiple projects across students. Although it is not required, faculty in departments with graduate programs are strongly encouraged to include Graduate Research Assistants as mentors.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What a great read

even if it is a hoax, this pretty much made my night.

those pictures are nicely done, by the way

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I would love to see more on the possibilities of Hoax. I never want to dismiss as hoax, but I feel if evidence is presented we should see both sides of the spectrum here. I see some ppl leaning towards the real deal, but lets look at it in a different light.

Here let me throw 2 out here.

1. The objects in Isaac's color photos may suggest merely plastic made from a mold, and decals for the symbols.

2. A lot of his letter was generalized: The type of shock he was feeling during the breifings, how everyone felt uncomfortable while guards were around, never saying what the material felt like (but yet explained the properties of this material, which could be elaborated) and so on...

Who knows? But i did read all of it and it did seem in a way credible. I just want your thoughts in maybe how this could be hoax, as i do not see plain out hoax at this time.

Here's to the Truth

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
Yeah this smells funny to me, I don't buy it at all.

Writing on a metal makes it perform? Come on now, thats the most far fetched unbelievable crap you could ever come up with.

Agreed, it does seem 100% unbelievable, plus the craft looks to, err well, too CGI actually.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Considering that Marcel was working off sketchy memories, I'd say there are some striking similarities here.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Anyone else notice a rough similarity between the 3 "semiphore" sections in the the drawing from the language primer and elements from some crop circles. It occured to me that (assuming, of course, that this is not a hoax) some of the unexplained crop circles out there might correlate with elements of thier technology.

For example:

Does anyone know if the above crop circle was admitted to have been manmade? If not, there may be some relation to the ET tech.

Food for thought, anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I believe that the two "I Beams" shown next to the “antigravity device” are flap tracks for a small GA aircraft. I can see the cutter marks from machining. I would even suggest they were scrapped parts as the fillet radius wasn’t blended out. I couldn’t get the files to open but did read the program overview memo. I believe the memo to be fabricated as well. I have been on DOD programs, read and written these type of memo’s (not on alien technology) and there are key indicators that the author did not know what is acceptable to write and what is not.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What a read! I have to agree with some of the others. If this is a hoax (a very well put together one if I may add) I don't feel like I wasted my time reviewing it. I'm deffinately on the fence with this one.

Good find Whiterabbit29

I'll flag it

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
A hoax has to be one's first thought when dealing with such remarkable claims. It is exceedingly tiresome however to read post after post telling us that it is absolutely guaranteed certified to be a hoax because the "blue tint around image
4 is proof positive that the aggronomator function on FauxPrint 5.2 was utilized along with recumbant destabilizing fennestrations which any graphics dummy will tell you is a CGI telltale."

Can't we move past such obvious and tedious crapola by simply acknowledging that, with sufficient effort, ANY IMAGE can be decently replicated? I get the strong impression that some folks are more interested in displaying their alleged CGI knowledge than rationally discussing the evidence.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeb333
Anyone else notice a rough similarity between the 3 "semiphore" sections in the the drawing from the language primer and elements from some crop circles. It occured to me that (assuming, of course, that this is not a hoax) some of the unexplained crop circles out there might correlate with elements of thier technology.

Exactly MY THOUGHTS, I was going to post this, its a connection of one of the symbols in the language page to the crop circle found at barbury castle. The image you have isnt the one I was thinking of for the correlation though...

I did some work on this in my crop circle ship thread.

[edit on 6/26/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
After spending a grand total of a week on here reading threads, I have come to the conclusion that EBE's could come down, abduct the lot of you, provide genetic material to prove they are not of Earthly origin, take you in their ships on a tour of our solar system, then bring you to their home planet to live out the rest of your natural lives, and I picture a bunch of 60 something year olds, having lived their lives on this alien world, standing around in a group saying.....

"Omg! Such a hoax!"

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical, in fact, it is probably one of the higher watermarks of intelligence, but this concept of screaming "OMG HOAX!!!!11!11oneone!" is going to lead to you guys passing up the "real" information if it's ever released.

That being said. I read through the guys overview, and it sounds pretty consistent, well thought out and cohesive. The idea of writing in and of itself being a functional medium for change in the way he describes is fascinating, whether or not it's the truth.

:: Gets off of his podium ::

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
Interesting and great find and post!

The linked site is so new, it isn't even spidered yet by google or in the cache there.

Lets try to research this palo alto research group, te ones sponsoring the papers on the caret program...

Im with you, I tried to google some versions but nothing yet. The guy has got his stuff togeather. Maaaannn here we go another 90 pages. LOL lets get started peeps.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingobjects
I believe that the two "I Beams" shown next to the “antigravity device” are flap tracks for a small GA aircraft. I can see the cutter marks from machining. I would even suggest they were scrapped parts as the fillet radius wasn’t blended out. I couldn’t get the files to open but did read the program overview memo. I believe the memo to be fabricated as well. I have been on DOD programs, read and written these type of memo’s (not on alien technology) and there are key indicators that the author did not know what is acceptable to write and what is not.

well if you've read DOD documents, you should know. But he claims this document is from PACL not the DOD, so I guess that doesn't matter.....

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As to the author possibly providing enough info to identify himself, I think this is highly unlikely given his intelligence and awareness of his potential vulnerabiities. One obvious evasive maneuver would be to plant false imformation about one's history in the story. For instance, Isaac says that he was a longterm DoD employee and one of his colleagues was recruited from IBM. Maybe Isaac is the IBM guy. Infinite variations on this theme are available to him.

link   
Greatlakes, I am glad someone else sees this...

However, I suppose that a hoaxer could have modeled the design after crop circle elements in order to seem more authentic. The fact remains that there are crop cirlces of unexplained origin. I think I'm going to look at more crop circles and see if I can find any other similar elements to the drawings.

link   
Heres the correlation, pretty UNCANNY MATCH.

My Crop Circle Ship Thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The particular post that talks of it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Barbury Castle Crop Circle

And the correlation to the C2C Drone/Caret Program Page:

Check out the circular 'stepping' down shape, similar to the barbury castle crop circle feature found on one of the 'arms' there, the lower right corner of the tetrahedral there...

[edit on 6/26/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
After spending a grand total of a week on here reading threads, I have come to the conclusion that EBE's could come down, abduct the lot of you, provide genetic material to prove they are not of Earthly origin, take you in their ships on a tour of our solar system, then bring you to their home planet to live out the rest of your natural lives, and I picture a bunch of 60 something year olds, having lived their lives on this alien world, standing around in a group saying.....

"Omg! Such a hoax!"

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical, in fact, it is probably one of the higher watermarks of intelligence, but this concept of screaming "OMG HOAX!!!!11!11oneone!" is going to lead to you guys passing up the "real" information if it's ever released.

That being said. I read through the guys overview, and it sounds pretty consistent, well thought out and cohesive. The idea of writing in and of itself being a functional medium for change in the way he describes is fascinating, whether or not it's the truth.

:: Gets off of his podium ::

i'm gonna have to agree with you on this, however, given our own DEFINITE technological advances, it has been extremely difficult to deduce an object, video or artifact as 100% factual.

Yes, some people are jaded, no doubt. We just have to look at why they reach such conclusions. Look at the previous hype of the August False Flag Operation thread. Thank goodness someone on here put his feet to the fire long enough for him to talk!

That's all I'm going to say about skepticism for now, we should get back on topic

by the way Greatlakes, excellent catch!

the similarities are very evident

[edit on 26-6-2007 by kyyuulle]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
i can't believe how closed minded some people here are as to say "impossible...symbols can't do that !" ... dont forget that XXX number of years ago the thought of space travel to the moon and whatnot was also an 'impossible' thought.

GR (although hoax) was requested to have documents and such to prove any validity, yet this one does and of course since it deals with something not easily explainable AT ALL it must be a hoax right? (roll eyes here)
this looks like some solid info... and this person actually posted on a website rather a forum. (if this was a WELL thought out hoax, they should know about laws dealing with gov't impersonation and would be taking a huge risk)

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
No trace of CARAT is going to turn up on the internet. If this story is true, than some of the MJ-12 docs are also legit which tells us that the government has had 50+ years to perfect the anonymity of their black projects. Erasing any trace from the standard search engines would be pretty high on the list of housecleaning.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Do we have any FONT experts on this board, what font is used in the document that Isaac has posted. Particularly the font in the figures and text seem to be unique, and not familiar with it. Maybe its common, but maybe its an outdated one as well. This doc is supposed to be from the 80's, so if any discrepancies are found with it ....well you know...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join