It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
Man, this will be so much more fun once we have an anonymous self-proclaimed CGI expert who has seen a drone moving in and out of some clouds! A dead cell phone battery will explain the lack of pictures.

Sometimes I think this would have just petered out by now if we weren't helping the devotees. Back in the middle of winter, long before ARC was officially formed, our members were the ones who suggested someone in California go looking for those utility poles, and just look what that led to! I never have figured out why the DRT had to hire PIs when so many OM members were in California. I recall seeing some state by state breakdown of OM members, IIRC, and California was well represented. Another of the mysteries of the drone business.

Yes I have been doing some of that research too, being the nosey person I am, curious to see some of these right near the epicenter, and yet never saying anything. If Atto had not mentioned sunnyvale, or Mars Ave not appeared in Sept, I would have missed looking into. So I am studying particular members, closely though I can't disclose anything as yet. I am sure the same is being done to us..

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Dropping the post down

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

@CF : I was remiss in telling everyone you are Radii, and very good at graphics, as well a great hunter of pirates and counterfeit artists as well. Work that placed your very life in jeopardy because of its very nature. Many in the general public have no idea the extent hoaxters and con artists will go to to protect their operations.
Your work is both intriguing and revealing and I have not hesitated to place it in our Comments section for public viewing.Its a pleasure to have you on board. Its no surprise that DRT members are quick to dismiss the work which provides the most probable answers as iterated by talented experts and members here such as yourself.
[edit on 1-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

luckily I am a little more relaxed these days..Still have to look around me once in a while....
It still amazes me the length people will go to for a hoax even without monetary gain..For a little fame or a laugh with their friends and laughing at others trying to figure out what these drones are..
Running in different directions and having sometimes not so close to the truth in hypothesis....While straying from the reality of them..

But unfortunately the software mafia they still exist. Pushing their wares and
con-games like the Ufo and now alien hoaxers....

Enough ranting..

Yep sys I am surprised that no-one had put this up before about that compositing..Since the version of that pict has been out for so long..So that would mean the others in that sequence would be suspect also..

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Man, this will be so much more fun once we have an anonymous self-proclaimed CGI expert who has seen a drone moving in and out of some clouds! A dead cell phone battery will explain the lack of pictures.

Sometimes I think this would have just petered out by now if we weren't helping the devotees. Back in the middle of winter, long before ARC was officially formed, our members were the ones who suggested someone in California go looking for those utility poles, and just look what that led to! I never have figured out why the DRT had to hire PIs when so many OM members were in California. I recall seeing some state by state breakdown of OM members, IIRC, and California was well represented. Another of the mysteries of the drone business.

I made mention of that very fact a while back prior to coming here, that if we all looked away for 10 minutes the entire DRT and any posts of their theories might well creep away and vanish.

We had this Mexican once, (back in college when I lived with 4 very attractive coeds) who would creep up on the back porch, remove his attire and proceed to well, you know. The trick ladies, I told them, is never to make eye contact and act like he's not even there. Just look through him and walk away like he's foliage.

These non "duh bluh manures" or whatever they are seem to be fighting out of personal combat at this point. As I was telling a certain lady right before The Planet drew a bit too much current; the investigation has lost every bit of credibility and is only doing damage at this point. Perhaps if we ignore what they are doing with their busy little hands, and refuse to look them in the eye, we can all get back to true investigations....

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
That cumbersome French word has got to be corrupted, and soon! I think "doubloons" would do nicely, but I may be biased.

"The French have a beautiful language. If only they knew how to pronounce it." --Mark Twain

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

I think we forget just how small the numbers are here. Only a few people are bothering to defend the drones, and there are only a few of us active here, especially when compared to the number of people participating on the various discussion sites. For every deluded believer, there is a hard nosed realist over here, holding the believers to account, but what to we have? Fifty people total who bother to participate regularly? The vast overwhelming majority of people who looked into this have moved on. Ufology took a collective look a year ago, groaned, and went on to something else. Mufon dutifully followed up, to its credit, but got little recognition for it. I think most people who were initially curious just assume it was a psy op or a viral campaign that turned sour.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

reply to post by nfotech

I think we forget just how small the numbers are here. Only a few people are bothering to defend the drones, and there are only a few of us active here, especially when compared to the number of people participating on the various discussion sites. For every deluded believer, there is a hard nosed realist over here, holding the believers to account, but what to we have? Fifty people total who bother to participate regularly? The vast overwhelming majority of people who looked into this have moved on. Ufology took a collective look a year ago, groaned, and went on to something else. Mufon dutifully followed up, to its credit, but got little recognition for it. I think most people who were initially curious just assume it was a psy op or a viral campaign that turned sour.

@DRDil, Thank you for bringing up that Alignment problem with the Drone posing for the Camera shooter, that Sp33 caught. I always want to acknowldge my sources and we are all in this together.
@double absolutely true and why the search for the hoaxer perhaps may not be as difficult as we once thought. There are certain key players not on the DRT team who remain pushing and pushing the concept for some reason. They are curious why we have not moved on as you say. They should know we are after them. And when we do identify them, we can do a book of our own, maybe even a movie, with harrison ford playing me! I would like that very much. Truly I would. To bad Orson welles is gone I love his voice,they are dead, but Mark twain playing double, Al puccino for Sidd, " who's out of order, you're out of order, this whole case is out of order, the prosecution forgot to bring something to this court, it forgot its case!!

I bet we could make more than that nice man in the recent Alien peeping Tom"!
Just an I dea of course..you never know.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic
If these are hoaxed, how come I saw one on Friday?

Maybe because of your passion.

Comment from: sarcastic on: 5-5-2008 @ 02:39 PM
BTW, I always lie.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

... I saw one on Friday?

Please visit droneteam.com... (droneteam.com) and contact us at droneswitness@gmail.com

Your report will be taken seriously, and handled with respect.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
@ Sarcastic Orbetter yet as soon as they are up OMFforums dot com , but mufon first just to get it in the books as ususal. wednesday or so when they are up. and look for ADMIN he will be happy to take your sighting seriously too. And dont be shy answering questions! A brave soul like yourself should have no problem, and I GUARANTEE somebody will tell you what it was, have a great day!! Dont sign anything , unless of course, the price is right! I know I wouldn't. But please do state here the place time and immediate surroundings including traffic , before someone else suggest you don't.!
And thanx OTF for stayng on top of the fence and on the look out for drone witnesses. thats a hard thing to do, I am sure.Your timing is always excellent and couldnt have come sooner. I have vetted him thoroughly and he is "good to go"

"Ribbit..Ribbit"

Go with him Sarcastic, all will be well.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by onthefence55

... I saw one on Friday?

Please visit droneteam.com... (droneteam.com) and contact us at droneswitness@gmail.com
Your report will be taken seriously, and handled with respect.

Sorry, I am a little slow sometimes, but now I see the genius!

Somebody, who writes in his profile, that he lies all the times, must be lying, by stating this! So it only can be the truth, what he says!

Great way of analytical thinking!

Edit to add: Sarcastic could become the first really reliable witness, since as a member of ATS he is 100% trustworthy and with his young age he surely will make it into the ARC very quickly, if he is willing to give honour to his name!

Sarcastic, the stage is your's!

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You missed Springers Birthday party too Kermit on Saturday, The Panda teddy bear made it, Gilliland made it, Speckman made it, and I am sure the entire Sesame street Gang and the Sys Gang coul've had a grand Block party together! Maybe next year. If you want to be a good Drone scout, you must keep your eyes open !

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Speaking of Mufon, it seems their board caters more and more to the lowest common denominator. Some of the pictures they post there are incredible. Splotches, spots, dust/orbs everything on a photo is a UFO. Anyone trying to enlighten them is immediately cut down and asked to leave. Even one of their moderators joins in to berate and belittle a skeptical opinion. What a shame. I think the DRT would be happy posting there if they didn't already burn that bridge. Now that om is down there are enough crazy people over there to welcome them with open arms. Maybe they should try Mufon again.

Needless to say my confidence in Mufon dwindles it's too bad I thought it was a credible organization but based on that board Jesus freaks and mental retards (tinfoil crowd) are welcome and have a home. Sorry to say it that way. I've noticed serious discussion has been replaced with what seems to be recounts of '___' UFO dreams/encounters and other such nonsense.

I try to be tolerant keeping an open mind but it's gotten to the point where drone believers would seem like more credible witnesses than 90% of them on the Mufon board. Sorry for the rant but I think it's a sad situation when the one supposedly credible group caters to the lowest common denominator.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgo

Agreed Gorgon, and if Mufons director doesn't straighten that out to screen this stuff from their database they won't have to worry about Gov ops to discredit them. I sometimes think its kept that way to pad the numbers by default, as Drt is in obvious desparation trying to pad the drone s with anyone who mentions cloak, disappear, appendage, rings or whatever, without checking out the claimant, as was just done above. Its apparent quite a few will gladly oblige them with fantasy. ,or like hosts that are steer their own witness to a conclusion.either way its an unacceptable situation and disservice to our community. I am glad they Mufon, are there, but thay have the resources to do better. I truly hope they are reading this and revamp that database. I believe its time they did, and actually hopeful they will. The alternatives are so much worse.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
@Sys and gorgo.. I third that sentiment...It has become the dumping ground of long exposure+blinking lights=strange ufo...

I just thought Sarcastic was being his name..Sarcastic

[edit on 2-6-2008 by CFandM]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well that puts me in a bit of an awkward situation... Given I'm heading up the imaging analysis for OM I do have to say I'm trying to bring a higher standard to what we do but at the same time I believe all witnesses should be treated with respect when submitting photographs, even if they are birds, or lens debris. I refuse to berate them just because a minority of people think every little thing is a UFO. At the same time, I won't be presenting BS evidence.

I could help MUFON w/ their content mgt system / database, I'm kind of the go to guy for architecting those but being a new member I doubt they'd listen to me. Maybe after I put in a few years? Once I'm over being a newb I'll forward my resume to the folks in charge and see what they say.

As for our friend the drone....
Doc is completely right - if we had a credible, named photographic witness that would change things but the case has gone for over a year now without one. Anything is possible but if I had to place bets I wouldn't put any money on that type of witness coming forward anytime soon, or ever. I still keep an open mind and if the evidence points towards them being real I'll certainly look at it and say so but it will have to pass my analysis. I'm afraid I can't accept the word of parties currently investigating, they've proven a definite bias which is troubling.

Sarcastic -
Given you're 17 all I can say is be very careful getting into a panel van with the Drone people. I sense a deep, deep hole with lotion and a basket in your future.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nfotech
Well that puts me in a bit of an awkward situation... Given I'm heading up the imaging analysis for OM I do have to say I'm trying to bring a higher As for our friend the drone....
Doc is completely right - if we had a credible, named photographic witness that would change things but the case has gone for over a year now without one. Anything is possible but if I had to place bets I wouldn't put any money on that type of witness coming forward anytime soon, or ever. I still keep an open mind and if the evidence points towards them being real I'll certainly look at it and say so but it will have to pass my analysis. I'm afraid I can't accept the word of parties currently investigating, they've proven a definite bias which is troubling.

Sarcastic -
Given you're 17 all I can say is be very careful getting into a panel van with the Drone people. I sense a deep, deep hole with lotion and a basket in your future.

Your just the man that can do it info, sure wasnt meant for you bro, but you see where this is headed with that teddy bear and all. But its a simple way just by changing the fields where events older than a certain period would go into a separate area for review, and maybe even by shape like nuforc. Its all about available resources, triage no doubt. everyone would still be reported. no one loses, everyone gains. Carrion has that experience, I am surprised he did not jump at that as one of his goals.
But just a suggestion. Its like democracy, as I alluded too, terrible form of government, but all others are so much worse.
Right now commercial hoaxters can use it as a platform, to spring their ops from.
I thought you were in a bind already, arent drt photo people the same as OM, except Marv and sqt who have shown independence, and frankly the pressure on them seems almost identical as I saw sp33, and the recent appt of a drt to moderate in this issue was quite bizarre given the record. How can you remain aloft from all of that? and certainly enrolling with mufon may hinder your progress at OM given that history as well.
Oil and and vinegar, a tossed salad, actually, can you expect really to function effectively in that environment. Here even though stated Hoax, we remain open to what you had proposed, it could be a combo of several methods, not just one.and some of the findings at least for you to talk with Biedny, and others. Has that happened?
I forgot in this milieu to ask.
Thanx for offering to help mufon, prob Carrion will do sonething to refine, not exclude.
Cheers!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nfotech

You are so right... We (ATS) were with the planet for ages, the WORST, absolute WORST. Sadly, we still have one server with them (not the load balanced cluster of servers that serve ATS though) but in a different data center than proboards so we were spared...

Back to the topic... I would like to agree with the fact there is a TINY number of people who are even conscious of the HOAX drones, much less believe they exist any where BUT the internet.

There is hope for humanity yet.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Edit because, there are always people who talk, when I talk, if I talk at all. (Isn't that bad?)

Talking to my friend infotech:

I see your point, but sometime a man must make a decision. I was not lucky with you because of this in the past and now you seem to do the same again.

Deepseafishing does not mean to play member of the sharks club or something like this.

Just tell us what you think, that is easier.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

You're completely right about their database though. It's just horrible. I went in to do a search to see if I could find other witnesses to an event I was part of a while back and it's just impossible. I ran a bunch of test searches and came up with nil on all of them. It's the nature of what we do that they won't trust someone walking in the door who want's to redesign their system though.

Hey Springer,
I don't know why people host w/ the planet. They're so overpriced you can go to a reseller and get a better deal than dealing with them direct, (though having a rack might bring the per box rate down, I guess). I host my servers in 3 different datacenters - one on each coast and one coming up here in TX. By using DNS the way it's meant to be used I can balance my loads and geographically serve content from the shortest hop.

The Planet tried some "green" initiative a while back where they reduced power, I think they may have designed it badly and set up a rack or two with less current capability than required. It's ironic that this one incident took down quite a few conspiracy and UFO sites - everyone needs to spread out, me thinks.

new topics

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join