It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Don't you think that CGI Render is EXTREMELY CLOSE to the ""Real Photos""

No, not even close....

CGI:

PHOTO 1:

PHOTO 2:

Not close at all, I'm still waiting to see a duplicate done in CGI that can compare to the details in these photo's.... that CGI is no where near it.

Sorry I didnt expect you to be so biased. I mean it takes alot of time and hard work to re-create a 3-dimensional render real to the few pictures that you have. It would take a VERY long time to make this CGI render using those photographs. You have to model each individual part, as well as create skins, rendering textures, etc. I believe both the stills and the video were rendered using the same exact model, otherwise the level of detail achieved through the 3D model would have taken a photograph of each side (top, bottom, and side) photographs which I do not believe we have?

Please Note: Just because the textures/reflections don't look the same doesnt mean its not the same model. It is as simple as drag/drop to apply a new texture. I am specifically referring to the "modelling" of the CG render's structure, not necessarily the reflection/texture.

Edit: The CGI Render video has a model which doesn't have ANY texture at all, and is set to the default color of light gray.

Edit #2: I do now actually see some differences in object model that I have overlooked before. However, it could have just as easiliy been updated just as the textures were.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hmm.

I'm a trekkie at heart. Take a look at this page

Tommy of Escondido's Alien Fonts Page

Now what I see in the drone pics is a cross of Klingon, Romulan and Cardassian

When I look at the "language primer" I see Borg.

Is it just me that sees this?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Sorry I didnt expect you to be so biased. I mean it takes alot of time and hard work to re-create a 3-dimensional render real to the few pictures that you have. It would take a VERY long time to make this CGI render using those photographs. You have to model each individual part, as well as create skins, rendering textures, etc. I believe both the stills and the video were rendered using the same exact model, otherwise the level of detail achieved through the 3D model would have taken a photograph of each side (top, bottom, and side) photographs which I do not believe we have?

Err...

Sorry guy, but your posting is making it fairly obvious that you don't know much about working with 3D modeling and photorealistic graphics.

If the same model was used, you'd have the same level of detail.
Please notice that there are actual differences in the shape of the object, not just minor surface differences.

I do not believe the video and the stills were produced using the same models or even by the same person. It simply wouldn't make any sense for the hoaxer to put out the "motion test" after putting so much effort into trying to pass off the pics as real.

The shapes of these "craft" are fairly simple to model up... they're just made up of basic primitives with some flanges and doohickies hung off 'em. The difference between the pics and the video look very much like the sort of error that would logically creep in while one artist tries to re-create another's work.

Again, I don't buy this story, but I believe you are barking up the wrong tree if you want to credibly debunk this thing.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think why a lot of people have pointed to both Halo3 and Transformers possibly being the source is that they both have ongoing Viral Marketing campaigns involving alien artifacts that have been on earth for many years...

This new "Issac" information is in support of the premise that 'the gubmint' has had alien tech to reverse engineer, and has kept it from us. I find it hard to believe that they were back enginnering this tech in the early 80s in Palo Alto, and no one has any photographic proof besides images that 'feel' like a hoax to many trained visual artists.

Honestly, it is my opinion that the amount of coverage given by C2C/LMH, yet no where in mainstream media, that either they need to bump their web hits each week, so they will report anything, or they are disinfo agents. What better way to manipulate those who believe, than to have the number one Radio Show devoted to the paranormal/bizarre in your hip pocket.

All this 'campaign' has done for me, has been to really put me off of C2C (Always thought Earthfiles was lame). I used to really enjoy Art Bell, but even he is not quite "on" when he is on anymore. Something has definitely changed with C2C, they were always sensationalists, but at least they used to seem to 'investigate' their 'proof' better.

Seriously, if there was one shred of truth to any of this drone flying around, there would be mention of it. California is the most populated state, grows most of the domestic food, an has the most military and civilian airports. It has too many targets not to protect, and too many people not to see something. And this is the state where any of the compelling "photographic" images come from. The O'hare case had no photo evidence, and was able to reach the mass media mainstream. This case, has supposed ufo experts recieving weekly packets of new images and sightings, including now a report from someone who may have worked on the craft. Nada.

Why? Because the mainstream is still using Hellewood's drunken sex goddess, "Paris Hilton" as their story to manipulate the masses. Those who try to look beyond the mass media world at what is really going on are getting fed this obnoxious ongoing hoax regarding reverse engineered 'Chadsquitos' Maybe keeping it going, incorporating elements from both Halo3/Transformers to keep us fighting amongst ourselves.

What I want to know, is what is going on in the "real world" that disinfo agents would want to keep us from noticing while we are busy trying to figure this all out.

DocMoreau

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
If the symbol technology proposed by Isaac is true, I have to wonder about it's placment on the craft.

Seems like it would be inside or covered to me. If it is on the outside what happens if it gets damaged? If it gets 'keyed', does the craft stop working? Could an enemy read it and understand some of the working of the craft?
What if something added a symbol somewhere. The whole thing changes. This would be a great way to sabotage a craft. Craft brought down by a space 'tagger'.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser

Err...

Sorry guy, but your posting is making it fairly obvious that you don't know much about working with 3D modeling and photorealistic graphics.

If the same model was used, you'd have the same level of detail.
Please notice that there are actual differences in the shape of the object, not just minor surface differences.

I do not believe the video and the stills were produced using the same models or even by the same person. It simply wouldn't make any sense for the hoaxer to put out the "motion test" after putting so much effort into trying to pass off the pics as real.

The shapes of these "craft" are fairly simple to model up... they're just made up of basic primitives with some flanges and doohickies hung off 'em. The difference between the pics and the video look very much like the sort of error that would logically creep in while one artist tries to re-create another's work.

Again, I don't buy this story, but I believe you are barking up the wrong tree if you want to credibly debunk this thing.

You should read my edit in which I stated that after posting I found many different modeling differences, however if someone was steadily working on this the photographs could simply be later renders with a more updated drone.

As to my relation with 3-D effects. I have been using 3-D rendering apps, photoshop, and many many related programs for years.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If these documents are true, and are from the late 70's/80's.. why doesnt the military use antigravity almost 30 years after they have successfully configured this device? Do you have any idea how much money the government would pay for the technology? or the possible applications?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
OMG I know mad replies just trying to do my part on this... However, none of the documents or pictures scanned in show anything remotely appearing to be similar to the aircraft taken by civilians.. so how is that any explaination for these sightings?

New Theory:

The documents here in are true but are by no means an explanation for what these people witnessed and took photographs of. Palo Alto is a legitimate city in California. They very easily could have been using recovered crafts to try to reverse engineer their way into the science books. However, apparently unsuccessful as the technology hasn't been implemented into society in 30 years. Simply creating a reverse magnetic field to hold a few objects up isn't making it fly, and thats why we arent driving anti-grav cars today.

www.city.palo-alto.ca.us...

The source of the photographs match from both the isaac site and the video. (posted previously)

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As a Writer and Professional Visual Artist... this is a hard choice.

I want to say hoaxed, but if so, it is a grand hoax and worthy of respect to a degree. It has a great amount of work put into the 'primer' images for the "language". The 'report' images look CG, the 'in the air' images do not (to a degree).

I personally am disturbed by one thing: In my Sci-Fi, one of my races uses technology that looks JUST like that and has THOSE kind of 'alphabet' marks. It is NOT public so he did not steal it. I'm part Psyk' and now I wonder if I didn't tap into knowledge from other people while creating my own things...

So: If it is Hoax- I'm going to have a tantrum and try to sue over intellectual property.
So: If it is not a Hoax - Why are one of my own Xeno-Races fashioned after this ET-Tech? It is disturbing and most perplexing... very much so.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Bit more of a reader than a poster here, which is why I haven't said much since my original post, but thanks to everyone for a very entertaining discussion

To be honest this whole CGI argument is really starting to grind, and doesn't really seem to be goin anywhere. I'm pretty sure I've read every post so far, and no one has posted a link to something that is CGI, that I've looked at, and gone, wow that looks real, which was my first impression (and still is) of the pics on Isaccs site. If anything I think people are damaging there own argument with some of the examples posted. I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination, I'm just saying what my eye/brain is telling me.

By the way I'm still sat firmly on the fence hoping more substantial evidence either way will come to light.

Just a thought before I go an lurk again lol, has anybody else noticed that the large main object in the pics seems to be a mirror image of itself not sure wether this means anything just an observation!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

OMG I know mad replies just trying to do my part on this... However, none of the documents or pictures scanned in show anything remotely appearing to be similar to the aircraft taken by civilians.. so how is that any explaination for these sightings?

Actually, the Q3-85 inventory report shows rings that look similar to the ring segments of the drones...However, I think that Isaac's main point was that the symbols on the underside of the Chad drone match the symbols in the language primer and on the objects in the alleged CARET photos. So, then IF this is not a hoax, then the Chad drones are from the same "source" as the recovered material Isaac supposedly worked with.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe
In my Sci-Fi, one of my races uses technology that looks JUST like that and has THOSE kind of 'alphabet' marks. It is NOT public so he did not steal it. I'm part Psyk' and now I wonder if I didn't tap into knowledge from other people while creating my own things...

not to go off on a metaphysical tangent here, but i wouldn't totally discount that event happening. it is believed that we all are "related" in that manner, and that we all have the ability to "tap in" to that kind of knowledge. i'm really starting to put some credence into these kinds of things.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by keeb333
IF this is not a hoax, then the Chad drones are from the same "source" as the recovered material Isaac supposedly worked with.

Unless someone else are employing these Drones and not just us... then it is from another origin. If it is: Original owners of this technology or other leeches like us?

On the Metaphysics remark: Yes, so have I. I used to think it was bull, until me and my team began thinking up some of the same ideas, in the same ways, for the same reasons.

link   

As a Writer and Professional Visual Artist... this is a hard choice.

I want to say hoaxed, but if so, it is a grand hoax and worthy of respect to a degree. It has a great amount of work put into the 'primer' images for the "language". The 'report' images look CG, the 'in the air' images do not (to a degree).

I personally am disturbed by one thing: In my Sci-Fi, one of my races uses technology that looks JUST like that and has THOSE kind of 'alphabet' marks. It is NOT public so he did not steal it. I'm part Psyk' and now I wonder if I didn't tap into knowledge from other people while creating my own things...

So: If it is Hoax- I'm going to have a tantrum and try to sue over intellectual property.
So: If it is not a Hoax - Why are one of my own Xeno-Races fashioned after this ET-Tech? It is disturbing and most perplexing... very much so.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'my SCi-Fi, but any chance you could post us a couple of pics just for comparison?

link   

In my Sci-Fi, one of my races uses technology that looks JUST like that and has THOSE kind of 'alphabet' marks.

Can you provide any details/images to back up this statement?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

What I want to know, is what is going on in the "real world" that disinfo agents would want to keep us from noticing while we are busy trying to figure this all out.

DocMoreau

Ah, the lights start to come on in different places all over ATS. I see it in thread after thread. As people notice that we here on ATS have been played, and we're the number one forum for this community, and now the number one radio/other outlet for the UFO community is being played, we will see many minds here at ATS turn to the reason why these events are happening.

The plot thickens.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Okay so I was wrong.. and...

One of the pictures scanned in is exactly the same as the photograph taken. The pictures were taken out of California, as say the unidentified "witness". (palo alto, ca is a real place)

The crazy lettering on the crafts, and in the documents are something that could be replicated, but through much work creating a new "alien" font and simply typing it. However formatting it correctly requires some extreme work that this guy did NOT do because the website would look better if he was about that. I think my opinion just got turned around and I believe it. The only thing is the time period that doesnt match up. Anti-grav is a dream of physisists why wouldnt it be publically known that we can do it? Its not like anyone else can replicate it!

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Keeb: No. NDA is over me, even though it is my own product. I would gladly but that is a plot-spoiler. Just take my word for it. We may release something related to them this fall. Our website is in the fabrication process right now.

After reading these documents over again, I must point out something: It is very easy to make a CGI, print it, photo-copy it. It will look much more real then... that is the only thing that has me on the fence right now. Image wise.

BlowFish: He may have made a website to suck on purpose. You know?

[edit on 28-6-2007 by Foxe]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Okay, a couple of things. Please watch the big quotes.

Back on topic:

Palo Alto is a real place
. I live there. Palo Alto is home to many of the high tech pioneers and the first intergrated circut was developed here.

Also, SRI International is next door in Menlo Park. It is a privately owned R7D center that has numerous classified research initiatives and has had them for decades. It was also part of the MKULTRA experiments.

Stanford University is part of the City and NASA Ames is down the road (4 miles).

Oh forgot to add: One of the drones is labled "Big basin". Big basin is a state park located in the hills above Palo Alto and close to Santa Cruz. The US Navy runs a missile launch and tracking site there.

[edit on 6/28/07 by FredT]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Foxe,

Well, I certainly understand about NDA's
, but it sure would have been nice to see a sample of the writing from another source match the Isaac/Chad stuff. Can you at least say how many distinct symbols are in your version?

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join