It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hello my fellow beloved ARC members.

I came across this interview of one of the UFO hunter guys here

eugenia.gnomefiles.org...

Question 7

7. What’s your personal opinion on the Isaac documents and the drone case? An elaborate hoax, or something more?

Pat Uskert: The whole Isaac thing sounds like a huge waste of time to me. There is no way to prove it is anything more than a hoax. But as UFO Hunters, we actually went to Colorado to meet with MUFON Director James Carrion to discuss the Isaac material. Carrion is of the opinion that it is disinformation, perhaps released by some government agency.

I’m of the opinion that anyone could have fabricated the documents, the drone footage – as in a hoax. But I want to make it clear this is only my opinion. I have no absolute knowledge of the origins of these documents. The footage and photos, however, with their ridiculous Star Wars font hieroglyphics, are all easily hoaxed, and so I assume that they are. Would alien ships have glyphs from Star Wars?

A good friend of mine worked in Sony’s video game division, where he and associates spent months and sometimes years designing imaginary worlds, languages and hieroglyphics, and strange vehicles. The whole Isaac thing could have simply been part of a game designer portfolio, or a student art project. I don’t know. There are many explanations far less insidious than government plots. Anyone who thinks the Isaac documents and drone footage are authentic should really check out Playstation.

Number 8 rings pretty true as well

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by murnut

Thanks for that, Mur. Interesting indeed. The reply to #8 was a good one, too, but it's plain there is a fairly constant effort to disrupt serious work in the field, as well as tactical moves in specific cases. I don't think UFO Hunters are well versed in their field, based on other behavior.

I am also very curious about this guy's use of the term "footage" when discussing the drones. Footage? What footage?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Double_Nought_Spy

Perhaps he is just referring to the photos

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut

Perhaps he is just referring to the photos

Probly. I guess the guy is in the habit of discussing footage. I was afraid, you know, he was including Kris' work as part of the evidence, the way some other people have done.

I like this line a lot: "Basically, the UFO community is its own worst enemy."

I couldn't agree more!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Sadly I agree....but that why we fight the good fight, struggling to bring some semblance of credibility to a field that includes LMH as one of it hero's.

Drones not withstanding, I believe there is some type of phenomena that has occurred, is occurring...but there is just too little proof to say what it is.

Drones as an earthquake protection device...please....Why not use your imagination for the reason LMH won't release the photos?

Stop making excuses for her, DRT...you enable this type of behavior on her part.

Thank God for the Ethical ET's saving us from earthquakes

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't think he mis-spoke, I think he IS referring to the "footage", which speaks volumes about his mindset about the whole thing...if his knowledge of the affair is no more well versed than that, then I'll pretty much disregard everything else he says. Not saying I am a fan of those who boldly and blindly believe it to be real, but statements such as these clearly show an existing bias towards hoax, that I feel would thwart TRUE neutrality.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi Mur Thanks for that questionnaire! We are truly sorry you keep taking a shellacking over ATS members (like yours truly). But thats all right, thats alllll right, desparaion usually breeds desperate responses, and I have been seeing a slew of that lately.. Speaking of dead ends, i was going over some old notes, as you know I am a firm beliver in the Sidharta_Reader Doctrine, of returning to the beginning. I was persuing the so called Isaac hack that was alluded to earlier. The only place that mentioned a hack was Ivo in reference to the the isaaccaret site ie Todds site. So if Tomi said according to LMH, that Isaac stopped because he was hacked..that would be the only case.

Re: Main Discussion
« Reply #24 on Oct 22, 2007, 6:23pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like the website managed by Todd Schwartz, the Oregon lawyer
www.isaaccaret.com...
has been hacked...
His twin site is 404 :
aliendrones.com...

Where did Ivo hear it from? and what would that make Todd?

Another loose end, is the Raj IP, which Ivo said he knew, was it ever plotted to show location for general area?
this is back several months ago.

Also, did anyone try to contact Raj lately? I mean, he used to post here and at least admins have access to his e-mail but no one seems to care anymore. Or you've tried repeatedly and there is no answer?

Raj's e-mail and IP address are important leads either to one of the witnesses or to hoaxers. Both are known to admins here and while it is OK to protect the privacy of the witness, IMO the same doesn't apply for hoaxers. Without stepping on privacy issues, can you at least say is there something fishy about them or not? Were they thoroughly investigated?

EDIT: This brings me back to this thread.

Neki,

Yes, we have tried to contact him at that e-mail address and yes we did trace and match his IP. No responses.
As to the e-mail/PM question. When we have an announcement to make we will PM and e-mail everybody as an attempt to reach the members who do not frequent the forum on a regular basis. Otherwise, no, there is not any kind of auto-forwarding for PM's to your e-mail from OM.

I mean after all..Raj was a member for a short while, like 2 posts..and he needed a live email to do that, I am sure that was jumped on from the gitgo.

anyway,
Well I went to alien drones , dead, so I did an aliendrones and hit a website counter, and aliendrones was listed.
when I clicked on it I got this..
www.angelfire.com...
I wish I was so Lucky!!
Probably just some game thatt was done back in the dayz I guess

Earlier the name Tony SoVa came up. well at first nothing unusual comes up he builds websites, and one of his clients is Todd Schwartz firm butter field and carr..
closer scrutiny yields a gamesite called SIN very kewl too, but looks like it was just bought up by ID I believe. Not UFO related, mostl;y like a post apocalyptic scenario.

what intrigued me was the logos and one small corner

that showed a notebook with unusual writing.

Then I kept digging on Tony Sova, and found the name linked to a Bizzare religious cult he had left to form or become part of another lot more pleasant one involving an Essene -vegan group. I thought about what Spacebot had mentioned, on that possibility.
I will post the links shortly also.
but this is just to accent doubles comment the unusual directions this can take in all its facets, as we had not mentioned directly any religiously small knit group, despite religious symbology being in the LAP, IMO. Such a groups reward, would not be money.
I will be back.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This is all I could find Sys, but I want to see what you think too.

Guess it could be shorthand, im not too famliar with it.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

sorry, i freaking forget how to post the image directly.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt

Thank you for cleaning that up ! yes it looks like shorthand, ironic too as Katana is a shorthand form of chinese or japanese I believe. That leaves the logo as only interesting aspect then, and of course seeing what the tony and essene connection is.! glad you did that, my stuff here is obsolete. I will have to invest in something when this rebate gets to me this week.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Thank you for cleaning that up ! yes it looks like shorthand, ironic too as Katana is a shorthand form of chinese or japanese I believe. That leaves the logo as only interesting aspect then, and of course seeing what the tony and essene connection is.! glad you did that, my stuff here is obsolete. I will have to invest in something when this rebate gets to me this week.

Seems then that we share a low number on the end of our good ole mark of the beast then eh? HAHA

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
How again do I post a direct image in here?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

How again do I post a direct image in here?

put the url its located at lets say http//:blah blah bla /forts.jpg

on each end of the url left side [img]
on the right side [ /img]
that should do it ..i dont use the img thing here mke sure its the square brackets and not ]
also make sure its not a huge picture usually photbucket has ediiting features.
you can also just copy the image address on the last field in photobucket
and pase it in your post
hope that helps .Outrageo showed me how to do that. I was hamstrung for months before I knew that.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
grr dangit i must be understanding incorrectly.

Anyway, an interesting read can be found here

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I have some good news depending on the perspective.
Om has established a thread stating uncategorically the TY hoto is real
based on an analysis by 45 letters, aka fxriot in cropcircle circles

here is the post provided and the reasons. I noted the news will reach the outside world soon, and none to soon either, given the length of time spent on futile efforts on putting rather large holes in the photo aspect alone.

Today at 7:08am, 45letters wrote
lease for the sake of photographers just-learning optical issues, let me explain:

First off-
The barrel distortion here is obvious, as you can see the edges of the montage are *CURVED*. This is how to line up panoramic photos that have barrel distortion. In fact, its about the only way to do just that. Notice the paste up does not have regular rectangles used. If the montage lined up all the trees *without* having to correct for this, it would indicate no barrel distortion.

Secondly-
Notice in the animation how the drone seems to "jump out" at the viewer. This is another phenomenon called "depth-of-field". see: www.cambridgeincolour.com... This was discussed earlier in the moon-eclipse issue, and how to determine how close a blurry object might be. While in this case, it does not cause blurriness, it does cause depth-of-field distortion. This is most likely directly caused by cameras with an "auto-focus", "auto-contrast", or "auto-white balance" enabled. What happens is in order to correct for brightness and exposure length, the f-stop on the lens is opened or closed. Higher f-stop values cause objects to be "pulled" towards infinity, or the horizon. Lower f-stop values cause far away objects to look closer than they appear. Ever hear that phrase? Its because its in most car side-view mirrors have fisheye distortion, and indirectly cause an effect very similar to what happens in a camera when the f-stop is lowered. So why the large jump of the drone? There is a large jump with the aperture time and focal length. I can also tell you this dramatic jump is neither abnormal or uncommon; conversly it is a frequent occurrence when this happens, and should happen with real cameras.

Thirdly-
The barrel and depth-of-field distortion is not only displayed in the trees, but also the drone. Basically what this means, is that the trees can be determined to be authentic and from a real photo based on the fact this distortion is present. Because this same distortion is also found to be affecting the drones in the photos, similarly, it would be found the drones also are from a real photograph.

finally-
This leaves two possibilities.
(1) The distortion is authentic and the photos are also authentic.
(2) Original photos of trees were taken with *NO DISTORTION*. The drones were placed as CGI in the photo. Then artificial distortion was added to make the entire set of photos appear real.

conclusion-
I will mention we can eliminate (2) as a possibility for a few reasons. In order to create a set of originals with no distortion, a very expensive lens is required. While most may argue the size and scope of this would cost as a hoax, as a whole, we must exclude cost as a factor, as we do not know if the forces behind a hoax, it may not be an issue. However, with an expensive lens, which normally work with expensive cameras, and not the ones mentioned Ty might have; we would have far superior pictures to these. Not only in resolution, but in contrast values, far less bleaching, less pixelation and aliasing, etc... It is obvious the quality of what these originals would have to derive from without distortion, would be much different than what we have... even if the pictures passed through 15 re-encoders on the jpeg - and the original resolution was dropped way down. Also digitally correcting for barrel distortion leaves obvious artifacts in the encoding, which I have not found. (all digital artifacts are in cubic squares, which is normal.)((otherwise the digital artifacts would have the same barrel distortion, which they don't.)) On a last note, I am not familiar with any filter/plugin/digital correction that will fix for depth-of-field distortions, with the exception of a de-blur for out-of-field objects. (there is no correction for distance distortion)

OK, that throws down the gauntlet. Conclusion: one photo labeled as authentic. Anyone challenging the analysis? Not challenging the direction and tone of the argument, what I mean is that I'm talking specific challenges to the arguments that have been made in the post by 45letters.
Given the import of the claim, I think that this deserves it's own thread in the great Ty debate. "

well, it seems to me they should go real public, and as Enlightened Sleeper posted, a press conference, why challenge internal debate, as enough threads existed already, posting disagreement.
This is it folx. ask them to have a press conference and send their picture with analysis for corroboration to the world., this is an earth shattering discovery, is it not? Why as spend time on endless internal wranglings?
This should be their greatest moment. They are now on record, (or at least as close as they dare to)! They are Here, We are not Alone!

And while you are at it, do take time to visit and share are the good artwork and music and cropcircle analysis of 45letters from Oregon
Thats my main man and one smart Croppie!
Why he should drop by fellow Oregonian Todd and personally deliver the good news.
www.myspace.com...
cropcircleconnector.com...
blog.myspace.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Ah, so the most important thing is one "expert's" analysis of one photo, a degraded jpeg at that. My, what wonders these wizards could work with the copies LMH keeps in her safe! I bet our heroine is just thinking of our well-being, keeping the devastating evidence away from our child-like minds until we have reached a point where we can handle it. Yeah, that has to be it!

You know what would cinch this? The real name and credentials of our expert. That would not just be icing in the cake, but may even win the respect of our friend Mr. Carrion.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hi guys,

I am still busy with all that mirroring/flipping in the pics. But since it also appears in the Ty-Drone, I think I can add this here.

Having some problems with uploading on photobucket today, I think I can leave out those, which are obvious for everyone.

First was the Lake Tahoe drone, which appeared to be flipped. I wrote this to LMH, sending her some pics, also the one I published here. She only asked, what this should proof, turning the drone upside down. I answered in the same way, that it is mirrored and thus fake.

Somebody at Grenzwissenschaften.de picked this up and wrote, there could only be a slight chance, that this is due to image compression. I saw Latidude just explain, that what we see is not what we see.

Secondly the cellphone photo of Chad appeared to be flipped. I already showed, how Latitude explained, this was already solved and one other member over at UCB even demonstrated, that this was an optical illusion.
This one was solved by the PI, finding the spot and proving: The pic WAS flipped.

Third we have that „panda“, which also is flipped, although these are parts of two different photos in different position. This also is explained as an optical illusion.

And least but not last, we have an antigravity device, which is made of two identical halves, which are an exact mirror of each other, even the writing.
This one was explained away with „We don’t know, how alien technology works. Why shouldn’t it be necessary that the writings are mirrored.“

Let’s look at the wonder of nature in the Ty-pics, causing an illusion, which exactly appears as if the panda was flipped (you see, I changed my terminology, Dil):

Some guys over at OMF are really doing some good work (while others prefer to disturb the discussions with complaints about ATS). I think it was arkangle, who gave us a measurement for the drone’s panel. Using this 365 : 118 : 135 on the Tahoe drone another wonder of nature reveals. The optical illusion of a flipped drone uses the same measurements!

Flipping/mirroring seems to be present everywhere, one illsion after the other. Like signing the works. Done by Mr. Flip.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

...but then what does this prove??

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

It was my pleasure to do what I thought was right, Sys.

Unfortunately, in the future, in the interest of global peace, I am not going to be baited into that type of discussion.

I want it to be clear that you and the other members of this thread have my highest possible respect, you all are beyond reproach, class acts in the truest sense of the word.

I salute you

Anyway...whats with the blue tint around the trees on the right?

new topics

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join