It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Thats how they stay ahead, they read everything from every forum, its our goal to make them work very very hard, while they sit at their armchairs too. speaking of 8 s I was never able to crack that project 880 of James cameron nor the n'vi alphabet by the professor who developed it. no script anywhere to compare. He is even training Spielberg on his new equipment I read.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
copied from elsewhere

"Concerning the symbols or the alien alphabet there is a scene in the Transformers movie which provides the alien symbols and a translation.

I've tried to capture the symbols and translation from the movie but can't seem to do it right.

The scene occurs when they are in the Boulder dam and the little deceptacon discovers the all spark cube. He then sends a message that he has located the all spark. As the various deceptacons receive the signal (that the all spark has been located) it flashes in English, near the bottom in white with the corresponding translation in alien symbols.

But this happens very fast and the symbols are hard to read. Somebody with some good video capture software might be able to magnify the symbols as they look drone like."

May be nothing?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgo

I tried finding that spot you spoke and cant find it. But will keep looking
there are letters on the spark but do not resemble the one we have.

They resemble cuniform or something like that. I believe if you search wiki.that may help identify what you saw.
but in finally locating what you saw with that fiendish little rascal..Im afraid it does not match

Thanx anyway, one never knows just haw many sources Isaac drew from.
Keep looking, who knows,
A word to the wise..Before anyone jumps into the next Rabbit Hole, by all means first lift up its tail as all good soldiers do before jumping into a foxhole....

Thank you

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
but oin finally locationg what you saw with that fiendish little rascal..Im afraid it does not match

Thanx anyway, one never knows just haw many sources Isaac drew from.
Keep looking, who knows,
A word to the wise..Before anyone jumps into the next Rabbit Hole, by all means first lift up its tail..

Thank you

No, no, no Sys, thank you!!

By the way my favourite has always been, “To Serve Man” a la Twilight Zone!!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
That's it alright.

Thanks for looking into that.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Gorgo You are most welcome, and never hesitate to give that kind of input, as it can lead to other things that are most helpful, Doc! Jesus he took (or have always been there all over the place anyway)some out the twilighlight zone, only those of us from the days would have remembered that. Good catch Doc. Now if we can put them together like Ovnis did at its logo, (that was funny), it would be nice.
there are about 10 of us here, active, so if taking niches , you take number 2, etc..sid, fort, 3, and just do those per person, we then resolve substantially the permutation problem. Do you see what I am getting at?

addendum THANX ADM AND TECH CREW FOR RESTORING POSTING SYSTEM!!

[edit on 21-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Old Man :Its time to come home Sys,
Sys: :I know Master, I have been feeling it for some time now.
Did I accomplish anything?
Oldman : of course, you and your fellow warriors stopped the
darkness from swallowing the Kingdom.
Lifted us from the Vixen Witch's spell and the Drone
wizards from the unknown countries
taking over our minds.. No small feat. The others, wwwell
like the immortals, there is never a shortage of fools,
better they than us. That is the way.
Sys : I must say farewell to my friends

Old Man : Bows Head

Sys: :Boys, I am going around the block for a pack of
cigarettes,
Take care of things while I am gone Hey Reader!

Reader: You havent called me that in quite a while Sys,
whats the matter?

Sys : Giving Reader a pat on the back, I was just
thinking about something, remember the spirals,
and the water powered cropcircle ships,
and how people seemed to be pushing us to that
perspective?
Reader: :No I dont, refresh my memory.

Sys : I just happenstanced on an old conversation with
you and Tomi when
the the music was first discovered by 45 letters.
I thought you would find it quite quaint and
interesting, given Linda or the Big 3 and their
cropcircles, and if not just nostalgia.

TomiUk
Re: Music decoded from the primer!
« Reply #10 on Oct 6, 2007, 12:47am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just played the solo for my husband (the skeptic) and he said it sounds like water going down a pipe, he said he has played with effects like that. Ok.. this is going somewhere now..

Only our imaginations will have to burn to get there. Water going down pipe relies on gravity and moves in a spiral. I will leave it there for now...

Re: Music decoded from the primer!
« Reply #12 on Oct 6, 2007, 1:31am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READER:

Husband! It's really time to have a beer now! Just give your wife a little of that:

We could have some nice hours out there! I know already, which song will be played in the pub:

I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don`t need to see any more
To know that
I can read your mind, I can read your mind

Not to forget this one to all the believers:

Don`t say words you`re gonna regret
Don`t let the fire rush to your head
I`ve heard the accusation before
And I ain`t gonna take any more
Believe me
The sun in your Eyes
Made some of the lies worth believing

Ah, I love that song...

Sys: : Yes Reader old and best friend, your music tastes never
cease to amaze me. 45 letters is a good music man too, he is
fxriot,
and has a great myspace music site .quite the
cropcircle follower himself and Analyst too..knows the real
deal from the fake
cropcircleconnector.com...
cropcircleconnector.com...
www.myspace.com...

I never knew Tomi was that into it also, or at least her
husband, and the allusions to not desert flute music but
water,pipes,burning, spirals, and vortexes.
sounds like someone holding so much in doesn't itt?
So much she wants to say but cant.t Well I will be back
shortly, enjoy, I know you know what must be done old friend.

SyS: Dr.Dil Klatu, Double, Fort, and spacebot, and good friends,
remember our principles always and what The ARC is all
about knowledge, wisdom, fun
Keep practicing the martial arts moves I tought you. If upon
striking an enemy with the fist of the five elements , he
backflips, rebalances, cartwheels, and lands on his feet.
Assume the Monkey stance, and Run!

Klatu: All that for going to get a pack of cigarettes? Hmmm. Whats
up Sys?

Sys: No Klatuu not hmmmm its
Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I 'll be back..keep focusing thats right..focus!

As sys leaves a green cloud appears :

Black TaiChI :Leaving so soon? You couldnt climb all the way to The
Mount of 5 fingers , and its castle, and Get Arthur,
Whitley, Linda?
even, with all your girly warriors and advisors..Tst Tst ..You
must be getting very very old.
Like the little Monkey King, so silly Sys. Thats what all my
Jade warriors know you as.Silly Silly Sys
hahahahaha

Sys_config: what you say is true, but I am free to come and go,
perhaps even fight amother day. Your guests however
Black Taichi, are doomed to stay there in hiding, prisoners
of their own creation.
known already for what they are, and they are trapped
forever. Now My Monkey King laughs at YOU Immortal
fool.

The ones that follow , when I leave, you will find less
generous and forgiving than I.

Till we meet again
Goodbye

Old tales go and a new one comes.
For me, The circle is complete

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
During this thoughtful meeting here, and under direction of the chairman, Sys_Config, I take pause, and find that old stringfellow Isaac Caret has snuck up on us all after months, nay a year, of quietude.

He comes up fast behind us at the meeting, dressed in black like a ninja, and I, Klatu ombudsbudman to the rear, spin in place, hop into the air, and strike that old snake in his mid-chest using the "five point palm exploding heart technique."

We now sit around and wait for the man and the myth to take his last steps...

Shazam! (our secret password...whoops, need another one now)

How kewl is that?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have been trying to find that audio clip, to no avail, but I think someone used it in this video. Or is this some other otherworldly sound?

www.youtube.com...

Seems somehow appropriate, though, no matter the source.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I recognize that one, doubles!

It's Donald Sutherland's last sentence in body snatchers!

BTW: Nice to see, there are some survivers here!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Sys : Yes Reader old and best friend, your music tastes never
cease to amaze me.

And there are so many good musicians out there, Sys!

While having a break we can relax to Terra Nine:

05 Mai 2007, 00:00
New Terra Nine Album Strange Craft Due out this June Aktuelle Stimmung: munter Kategorie: Music Hi all,Here's a bit of an update of Terra Nine's activities....past present and future ...first up, Bliss ( Space Bar, 23 March) was a great success...Terra Nine and the Wigglicious crew: Xtensa, Da Norm and Funkalala, made the Chill space at Bliss a truly magical place....and the audience was suitably 'blissed out'....********SPECIAL NEWSFLASH*********Coming up in June, the long-awaited brand new Terra Nine album 'Strange Craft' is due for release on Melbourne label, Tempest Recordings, with distribution by Arabesque in Europe and One World in Australasia. The album features 11 all new original Terra Nine tracks, with some very special remixes by the likes of Arcane Trickster and Side Liner as well as special guests Al Xtensa on didgeridoo and Cathy Dragejovic on bass. There will be a launch of the new Terra Nine album as well as the new Wigglicious website at the Ambassador Bar, Great North Rd Pt Chevalier, on 2nd June. Terra Nine will be doing a special one and a half hour live set....be there or be disappointed that you missed it....

Source: profile.myspace.com...

Five days later Chad presented us a real strange craft, cool!

I like track number 7 very much:

Tracklisting:
1 Interluded (5:06)
2 Circlemaker (Hesius Dome & Arcane Trickster Album Mix) (7:13)
Guitar, Synthesizer, Programmed By - Simon Polinski Remix - Arcane Trickster , Hesius Dome Synthesizer, Programmed By - Damiano Verna
3 Pearl (5:44)
4 Brain (Side Liner Remix) (6:25)
Remix - Side Liner Synthesizer, Programmed By - Nick Miamis
5 Temple (8:36)
6 Momentary (5:17)
7 Raj (5:29)
8 Synchro (8:10)
9 Ancestors (7:37)
Bass Guitar - Cathy Dragojevic Didgeridoo - Al Dragojevic
10 Promise (6:08)
11 Axiom (The Omm Squad In Dub Remix) (8:21)
Fretless Bass Guitar, Synthesizer, Programmed By - Damiano Verna Remix - Omm Squad, The Synthesizer, Programmed By - Christopher Innes , John Crombie

Source: www.discogs.com...

Really good music!

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Sys : Yes Reader old and best friend, your music tastes never
cease to amaze me.

And there are so many good musicians out there, Sys!

While having a break we can relax to Terra Nine:

05 Mai 2007, 00:00
New Terra Nine Album Strange Craft Due out this June Aktuelle Stimmung: munter Kategorie: Music Hi all,Here's a bit of an update of Terra Nine's activities....past present and future ...first up, Bliss ( Space Bar, 23 March) was a great success...Terra Nine and the Wigglicious crew: Xtensa, Da Norm and Funkalala, made the Chill space at Bliss a truly magical place....and the audience was suitably 'blissed out'....********SPECIAL NEWSFLASH*********Coming up in June, the long-awaited brand new Terra Nine album 'Strange Craft' is due for release on Melbourne label, Tempest Recordings, with distribution by Arabesque in Europe and One World in Australasia. The album features 11 all new original Terra Nine tracks, with some very special remixes by the likes of Arcane Trickster and Side Liner as well as special guests Al Xtensa on didgeridoo and Cathy Dragejovic on bass. There will be a launch of the new Terra Nine album as well as the new Wigglicious website at the Ambassador Bar, Great North Rd Pt Chevalier, on 2nd June. Terra Nine will be doing a special one and a half hour live set....be there or be disappointed that you missed it....

Source: profile.myspace.com...

Five days later Chad presented us a real strange craft, cool!

I like track number 7 very much:

Tracklisting:
1 Interluded (5:06)
2 Circlemaker (Hesius Dome & Arcane Trickster Album Mix) (7:13)
Guitar, Synthesizer, Programmed By - Simon Polinski Remix - Arcane Trickster , Hesius Dome Synthesizer, Programmed By - Damiano Verna
3 Pearl (5:44)
4 Brain (Side Liner Remix) (6:25)
Remix - Side Liner Synthesizer, Programmed By - Nick Miamis
5 Temple (8:36)
6 Momentary (5:17)
7 Raj (5:29)
8 Synchro (8:10)
9 Ancestors (7:37)
Bass Guitar - Cathy Dragojevic Didgeridoo - Al Dragojevic
10 Promise (6:08)
11 Axiom (The Omm Squad In Dub Remix) (8:21)
Fretless Bass Guitar, Synthesizer, Programmed By - Damiano Verna Remix - Omm Squad, The Synthesizer, Programmed By - Christopher Innes , John Crombie

Source: www.discogs.com...

Really good music!

You are cruel Sidd..I was just beginnening to enjoy myself..I must be totally insane to leave this behind..

Will I have no peace?

well ,I am sure Marco knows the group too, Musicians are an extremely hard group to crack, of course You know that..I know..
I dropped a hi from all of us
His stuff is good, and I am relocating mention a gig they did with Coast to Coast also arabesque records, (oddly Sid mentiontioned that as a descrip) Our inhouse Oz/Nz indie experts are away.
Chunder is on leave and KtK, is shall we say indisposed..newborn.

So we start again.
"

Hi Mike and Mates
T9 Rox!

Anything this guy touches turns to gold! Stuff is just plain bloody Wack! awsome sound Must download to appreciate , i mean all the stuff I can't do a bit of work gotz me me mesmerized,
Kudos Mate!

Sys_Config
and all the boyz n girlz
Armchair Research Council
Abovetopsecret.com "

The shot across the bow, we are on our way.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hot Dawg! Ah knowed you wouldn't wander too far oft, lookin' fer cigarettes.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This thread really needs a current summary of what's going on with this mystery. Like a list of current suspects, or suspects that have been ruled out and why. I have my own list but I won't post it because I don't want to start pointing fingers based solely on personal opinion.

As someone who is dieing to know who was behind this, but wasn't here for all 261 pages, coming into this late is really confusing and exhausting. Sys_Config your research has been amazing, but those last couple of posts were just to cryptic for me. I can see the connection between fxRiot and 45letters being the same person, I found a song titled 45 letters on fxRiots myspace page, but how does this person fit into the drone hoax? From looking at fxRiot's myspace page it appears that they are just another fan of the Caret diagrams and made a fan video similar to Kris Averys, yet no where near as good.

Someone please bring some cohesion to this story.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
Someone please bring some cohesion to this story.

Hi freelance, what kind of cohesion could there be in a think tank?

Okay, I think DrDil made the best of it:
www.ufo-blog.com...

It is not complete yet. And everytime we think, we are at the end, there is something new (often old) to discover.

But you are right, we should be able to create a new timeline. DrDil, are you ready to be the director? You have the best stuff already.

Mr. Chairman, I think, DrDil should be the leader in this special task. He also knows about the past of the "Melbourne"-trace and can decide, wether there is importance here or not.

Of course, if he says, there is nothing, I ask you to fire him imediately!

No back to the issue: Yes, I would say, we should put our things together and get a full timeline with all aspects.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I know, I know, bringing some cohesion to this is asking alot...

The timeline here www.ufo-blog.com... is really great, I just think an update would be helpful for anyone like me who has been reading, but hasn't been here from the beginning. If anyone is up the task it would be very much appreciated. If not I have quite a few questions that I've been holding back because I didn't want to distract from any current progress, or rehash what might have already been covered in this massive thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ah, yes! I knew someone would eventually come along and ask an intelligent question, and get us going again. Many of us here have been debating the nature of this dead horse for many months because we like puzzles, while other Research Teams insist on actually riding the damn thing, which would be comical if it weren't so sad.

Sidd has the right idea for a place to start. Dr Dill has done excellent work, both in the reasoning department and in the presentation. He is the envy of Research Teams everywhere. Nobody has a Chair-Man like Sys, either. Anyway, I'll be happy to reiterate my three cents. Early on, I invested my two cents in a good stock, and it's risen 50% in a year. Too bad the rest of my portfolio is not so impressive, but I digress.

Seriously, I heartily recommend reading "Project Beta" by Greg Bishop. He is a smart guy and a good solid writer, and he knows the people involved in the notorious "Bennewitz Affair," renowned all through ufology as one of the cruelest and most evil psy-ops perpetrated against a private citizen known to the outside world. There have probably been far worse undertakings by the same or similar agencies; we just don't know about them. If you read Bishop's book, and read Doc's analysis linked up there in Sidd's post, you will see many similarities. I don't for a second think the drones were thought up by Doty or his contemporaries, but there are lots more where he came from, and they have access to resources that would embarrass a sheik. Five or ten grand to pay a very talented CGI artist for a couple of weeks work is pocket change to them.

I think the perps went in with the purpose of conducting an operation in which they could not lose. At most, lots of people would fall for the "drones" for long enough to make it devastating to ufology when the truth was made plain. At least, they will have made fools of whoever took the bait. In the latter scenario, they do not even have the risk involved in uncovering the hoax, because others have done it well enough without any help. Yer welcome, perps.

That is of course my opinion. There are many others. I am not silly enough to think there isn't a whole lot more to it than I am able to discern, but I will be very surprised if this episode is not somehow a product of the military industrial complex.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Asking questions would be my idea, to get a full timeline.

I welcome you, to ask. And I hope I got at least some of the answers.

Edit: I welcomed Freelance, but, of course, my dear old comrade doubles is welcomed, too!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me the current state of this case?

When this first arose last year, it was the first time in a very long time I had become excited about UFO's.

It wasn't long until it seemed to be confirmed that it was just a viral advertisement from Alien Ware.

Reading the last part of this thread has just confused me even more but it seems that the AlienWare theory has been canned. Is this true?

Could someone please enlighten me on the general theory of the moment?

Thanks very much!

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
We are just talking about this. But I think you can forget about alienware. They just had fun in that good advertising stuff.

This means: The real Isaac is rather stupid. He missed every chance to make a dime.

new topics

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join