It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 260
<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy
Kinda throws a wet blanket on the idea that it all started out with a prank and got made up by various participants as it went along, that's for sure.

For me, when I saw the earthshaking revelation that a panel on a Big Basin object carried a CARET license plate, it was all over. The CARET stuff is pretty solid sci-fi, but as reality it is ludicrous. The Big Basin thing isn't even good sci-fi, and wouldn't hold up even with non-ephemeral witnesses. The fact that the two shams were from a common source just made it click. After that connection was firmly established (months later than it should have been, and we still don't have the hi res photos), it was obvious that one had to swallow a mountain of baloney in order to believe any of it. Now we see a carefully mapped program, carried out with precision. I don't think there is much room in this for amateurs. I mean on the perp side, of course.

Nice catch there, Sys. It's not for nothin' you are Chair-Man.

Good grief yes, Im ROFLMAO when Sidd put his graphic up with the BMW license plate I swear I almost died. These folx have a sense of humor thats unbelievable. Thats why I am not too hard nor that disappointed by them . We've learned a lot and had some good laughs, and probably more to come actually. It would make a great educational tool for schools and students wanting to learn about language, science, philosophy, language theory, learning critical thinking, researching, its chock full of goodies. They might be able to salvage that .That caret institute in cambridge or somewhere might love something like this. Science and art, all a matter of perspectives, a term being bandied about lately on the photos, and its a necessary precursor to creativity in any field.
spacebot will enjoy seeing some exhibits that tie in with his last post. I particularly like the foucalt pendulum, and they have a slide show that has interesting images and formulas, nothing we could possible tie in here of course. just taking a small breather.
www.physics.buffalo.edu...

I see great potential, longterm than just leaving it for a mere movie or game.

As for that lady, she "aint never gonna cut those pictures loose" , it would be suicide, heck they might even find her stuffed in the trunk of one of those things if she ever even thought out loud about it

[edit on 19-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
bring the post down to avoid duplicate

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Sorry, if you took it like this. Yes, we are throwing some jokes to each other in between and after having founded the ARC I meant to welcome you in a funny way.

But indeed, I am working like this. There IS a lot of fun it it, be it the British Caret here: www.caret.co.uk...
who even use an alien caret logo (seems they, too, found the story amusing), or the fact, that the Latin word caret means:
he/she/it is missing, not there, abscent.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
And here is another example finding funny stuff on the way, while looking for clues on the "real" thing.

I was always intrigued by the PACL=packle joke. The urban dictionary tells us this:

Packle
To pack a box with those little packing 'peanuts' shaped like an 'S', usually the pink ones.

Also, to pack while humming 'row, row, row your boat' to yourself quietly.

E.g.: I need to go packle my drone for shipping. Keeps it nice and undamaged-like.

Just the next word is:

packleader'ed
An unreal(tm) server that has been crashed by (klingon)packleader

E.g.: Awww, my flickr account got packleader'ed

Source: www.urbandictionary.com...

(I adjusted the example sentences a little...)

And finally just for amusement:
www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Great Sidd, and that ideas to promote thinking by that last group was spot on

Fighting for the Obvious

Posted by Nick Booth
September 13th, 2007 | No Comments »

“To see what is in front of one’s nose needs a constant struggle [because] we are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue.”

George Orwell 1946.

and the challenge being as we all have a degree of denial as a defensive coping mechanism, how to wake us out of that state.

I particularly liked that definitions at the urban dictionary IRS, income removal system, something Isaac mentioned near the end and was odd, out of place actually. It seems clues are given , yet ignored by the majority.
Isaac indeed has been having heavy textual relations with us, and no one seemed to know he was coming over and over again, particularly with the French , Isaac would say, they are on a "Roll"

Thanx for the many smiles! Sid

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config

Originally posted by fortwynt
Can someone please give me a clear answer (though i could probably come up with it if i had the time) as to what the timeline was here regarding the photos vs LAP?

In other words, what order did the release of these things occur.

the best timeline is this prepared by Dr.Dil

If you need more visit that link..it is dr.Dils blog site and has the best summary in this sector of the Alpha quadrant.
www.ufo-blog.com...

note the timing between sightins/submissions for all all fall between 8-9 days apart..highly organized for random sightings..don't you think?
Fortune setup shop 7 hours after linda announces, and like 48 hours later linda hasIsaacs response to critics, before everyone can say WTF (world trade federation) about the fortune site. How is that for email efficiency, then movind down the line..the interviews with arthur..and here we are today

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

But you know, fellow Knights of the Armchair, in all of this there is that "Unsung Hero", in whos search for truth, justice, and the Britsh way of doing things, pursuit of the Holy Graille of Reason if you will, we pale in comparison. At every turn of the screw, there he was . God bless him.
Yes, single handedly, alone, without encouragement from us, he dedicated nearly every waking moment to establish beyond a doubt, despite his voice falling on deaf ears, that the Drones could be replicated by simple hands of men, and a trustee cgi program at their side.
Reflecting back, it was one super human counter assault after another to the release of drones by the armies of deceit.
5/24 (the cross)5/27 (famous army barracks- flying iron), 5/30, 6/1 (house crossover), 6/29 (big basin ty look alike) and of course the one Pieze de Resistanze 9/29 the music video of the drone doing the Swan Lake. Leaving the forces of darkness and ignorance in total disarray to this day, engaging simultaneously ,even while producing these great works, in countless memomorable discourses in several forums with the kind of logical argumentii that Socrates, Plato, and even Homer Simpson would have been proud of.
And who can forget his humility, his compassion, the humble apologetica, the endless cameo appearances at the mere mention of his name, sending demons scattering, throughout the realm, wherein he hammered then magnanimously fed "Humble Pie" to his adversaries, clearly entiltles him the "keys to the pearly Gate, if St.Peter has a say in this. IMO

May lightning strike me dead, or in the least, may The flourescent lights above me short out, fellow knights when I say we have witnessed in this lad in this event, nothing less than a supernatural tour de force. What award can we possibly come up with that would recognize his achievements?
I am open for suggestions.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Dragonslayer?

[edit on 4/19/08 by Double_Nought_Spy]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

That's the second time the software here has not posted my edit, so here it is in a fresh message:

Edit: Yes, so obvious. I know. Of course I can do better than that. After Chair-Man Sysco's eloquent summary of our hero's accomplishments, a few minutes of concentrated thought took me to an appropriate place:

A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
Mark Twain
Chapter 8 - The Boss

"To be vested with enormous authority is a fine thing; but to have the on-looking world consent to it is a finer. The tower episode solidified my power, and made it impregnable. If any were perchance disposed to be jealous and critical before that, they experienced a change of heart, now. There was not any one in the kingdom who would have considered it good judgment to meddle with my matters."

"But to return to my anomalous position in King Arthur's kingdom. Here I was, a giant among pigmies, a man among children, a master intelligence among intellectual moles: by all rational measurement the one and only actually great man in that whole British world; and yet there and then, just as in the remote England of my birth-time, the sheep-witted earl who could claim long descent from a king's leman, acquired at second-hand from the slums of London, was a better man than I was. Such a personage was fawned upon in Arthur's realm and reverently looked up to by everybody, even though his dispositions were as mean as his intelligence, and his morals as base as his lineage. There were times when HE could sit down in the king's presence, but I couldn't. I could have got a title easily enough, and that would have raised me a large step in everybody's eyes; even in the king's, the giver of it. But I didn't ask for it; and I declined it when it was offered. I couldn't have enjoyed such a thing with my notions; and it wouldn't have been fair, anyway, because as far back as I could go, our tribe had always been short of the bar sinister. I couldn't have felt really and satisfactorily fine and proud and set-up over any title except one that should come from the nation itself, the only legitimate source; and such an one I hoped to win; and in the course of years of honest and honorable endeavor, I did win it and did wear it with a high and clean pride. This title fell casually from the lips of a blacksmith, one day, in a village, was caught up as a happy thought and tossed from mouth to mouth with a laugh and an affirmative vote; in ten days it had swept the kingdom, and was become as familiar as the king's name. I was never known by any other designation afterward, whether in the nation's talk or in grave debate upon matters of state at the council-board of the sovereign. This title, translated into modern speech, would be THE BOSS. Elected by the nation. That suited me. And it was a pretty high title. There were very few THE'S, and I was one of them. If you spoke of the duke, or the earl, or the bishop, how could anybody tell which one you meant? But if you spoke of The King or The Queen or The Boss, it was different."

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Haha!

Guess, it was there right on your desk, waiting to be useful some day.

't was a good day today.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I tell ya what Sys, that is very telling. Almost as if they had their game plan already laid out, and ready to go.

yes this man, these people are doing it by the numbers, much the same way six eights and nines seem to recurr in the work itself. These are very dedicated people to whatever science they would like to portray, almost religious or mystically scientific in their approach and execution, timing is everything, even their business conducted probably like that, of course all we have is the PURELY coincidental movie contract signing on June 15, and thats when the Mother of Inventions came out June 16th., TY B's monster ship.

Good realization Sys!
You may be on to something here!

That would explain a lot if indeed a scheme exists in that way and what kind of "bible" these people are reading.
Should we go search for some past "contactees" alphabets? Or has this idea been mentioned earlier in this thread?

[edit on 19-4-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Dunno! Buy him stuff?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Indeed Sys I enjoyed them!
This thread can serve as a point of inspiration in many things!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

high title. There were very few THE'S, and I was one of them. If you spoke of the duke, or the earl, or the bishop, how could anybody tell which one you meant? But if you spoke of The King or The Queen or The Boss, it was different."

Splendid Double, Splendid,
Marl Twain certainly captured the spirit here on this one for sure and Sids excellent Caret link and Urban dictionary, lets us know just how far above my paultry level these people are. But where would they be if they did not have our weak deficient and limited selves around to be kept in constant awe by them. Liket theatre isnt it. Even Titor suspects have promoted a mixed art tech theatre for them .
In my pursuit of others in this case, especially the ones who left clues at om, I was fascinated by the love of art and science, especially the series Lost I know SB and others will appreciate this, if only to take a breather.

www.walkerart.org...
www.adaweb.com...
www.sinologic.com...

Now Dr Dil just provided me the final mufon report.
its really a message to Linda actually..to put up or shutup..the case is a hoax by the minimum standards necessary to prove it real.
I found lindas position, on the Record,
The most disingenuous by any person, including alleged witnesses, so far.

as far as I know, Rajman had withdrawn from communications with most everyone. "I don't have "irrefutably established identities" for Chad, Rajman and Ty B. But from my point of view, their 2007 photographs need to be considered in the context of 1987 to mid-November 2007, eyewitness accounts (without photographs) by people with whom I have corresponded and in most cases, recorded phone interviews at length."

Ahmmm..well..errr ..well first..it wasnt with most everyone, it WAS with everyone..and by ommission imply you have an irrefutable identity y for Isaac, Soooo Your Highness, Boss Lady, give us the Photos, which are the only things left that CAN talk..so we can put the whole deal back into its proper context! Thank you.

@ Sid, I note from deborah, the tahoe witness, that she likes to bet too.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Haha!

Guess, it was there right on your desk, waiting to be useful some day.

't was a good day today.

Yes my good and dear friend, it has been a very good day today.
Iwould like to thank fortwynt , for letting me take a second look at the dates too as I was porting the information over too and that Caret think tank and other great Urban perspectives. You might say we are also the Artisans of thinking
as well as research!
@Dr. Dil. Thank you for that report it was so telling but never pursued the disinfo angle thoroughly as I thought it would, and also there were other forums like here that had different perspectives, and they were not consulted, but thats ok, as long as they put was was irrefutable, that Linda has evidence she will not share with anyone, even if it Proves her case.

@SB, its ok, Kris does not need a reward, just us basking in his light will be enough for him

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Whoa! That's a stunning admission, given the circumstances and the source. I never thought she had any real knowledge of who Chad or Raj were, or anyone else for that matter, but we had no way of knowing. Basically she is saying, "Coulda been anybody." That's just a house of cards on a table on a breezy patio. If this follows the usual pattern, the whole subject will just fade into the archive, and some new revelation will get hyped in its place. Won't be long till crop circles start showing up again.

Final Mufon Report, eh? Where will this be found?

Ah, here it is:
ovnis-usa.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Whoa! That's a stunning admission, given the circumstances and the source. I never thought she had any real knowledge of who Chad or Raj were, or anyone else for that matter, but we had no way of knowing. Basically she is saying, "Coulda been anybody." That's just a house of cards on a table on a breezy patio. If this follows the usual pattern, the whole subject will just fade into the archive, and some new revelation will get hyped in its place. Won't be long till crop circles start showing up again.

Final Mufon Report, eh? Where will this be found?

Ah, here it is:
ovnis-usa.com...

the drones may start appearing in west virginia too as thats where the tahoe witness is from. I rversed emailed and the name matches that area.
I did not pursue it farther.
Detail
Result 1 of 1 update/remove | add listing
-----------------------------------------------
Deborah Mckinley
Hampden, WV

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Wow Sys, that IS curious now isn't it.

Excellent bit of work there, my friend.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Hey Fortwynt, I knew you would jump on this! you said it was getting closer and closer hahaha. Alex was tennuously connected with Doghead and that guy that looked like Jonathan in virginia too..wasn't he. This is wierd.
I got he info from Infospace , intellius didnt have anything..which I found odd. PI sservices vary. Infospace was free but thats all they have, there are 8 intellius hits with the name , all from wv and one from ohio. I am mulling following up but it will cost me, if I assume mufon did its homework, they would have too, but didnt mentiion wv, just tahoe nevada. So out of curiosity, I am wondering whats up.
Hey there is a guy doing a telepathic movie called the lost tribes, which is pretty neat in your neck of the woods. I will get it to you before this post expires.

jefferson.village.virginia.edu...

this is one of the many links included within that most fascinating sino link I gave SB. some others are dead..but..the others are extraordinary..in how you interact with the websites listed ..the term hypermedia was mentioned in one.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Thanks for that Sys!

Woohooo 4/20=Fortwynt....MY DAY!

4*20 being 80, reversed as 08 of course....just some interesting numbers to me.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Hey Fortwynt, I knew you would jump on this! you said it was getting closer and closer hahaha. Alex was tennuously connected with Doghead and that guy that looked like Jonathan in virginia too..wasn't he. This is wierd.
I got he info from Infospace , intellius didnt have anything..which I found odd. PI sservices vary. Infospace was free but thats all they have, there are 8 intellius hits with the name , all from wv and one from ohio. I am mulling following up but it will cost me, if I assume mufon did its homework, they would have too, but didnt mentiion wv, just tahoe nevada. So out of curiosity, I am wondering whats up.
Hey there is a guy doing a telepathic movie called the lost tribes, which is pretty neat in your neck of the woods. I will get it to you before this post expires.

jefferson.village.virginia.edu...

this is one of the many links included within that most fascinating sino link I gave SB. some others are dead..but..the others are extraordinary..in how you interact with the websites listed ..the term hypermedia was mentioned in one.

it makes one wonder, is someone out there watching my posts? Surely not....surely not.

new topics

top topics

<< 257  258  259    261  262  263 >>

join