It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
That's funny! Even the MODs come in as newbies. No wonder, they rebuke the members of the ARC, not knowing, that their own Bosses are in it!

Springer, it seems as if the mice are dancing on the table right now, because you did not eat them. Or so...

If I had the choice- just an example, of course - between a drone and Charlotte, I would vote for the latter.

Is "latter" okay for everybody? Sounds very neutral, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Happens all the times, doesn't it? You think your posting disappeared and than it is on the next side.

Springer, this should be subject to one of our next sessions!

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Siddharta]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

sweet....closer and closer to w.va....maybe i'll be the next "witness".

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Jeez, Sys! "In case it grows legs and starts to walk?" In case? This has an anonymous witness with a story that doesn't add up, which could have been written by almost anyone in the past year or so. It adds nothing new except for enormous size, so's you could get quite a number of Uncle Ignaz's little friends in there. All it needs is to be featured on everyone's favorite investigative journalism site, and it'll fuel the DRT for a couple of months, easy. I can't wait!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
That's funny! Even the MODs come in as newbies. No wonder, they rebuke the members of the ARC, not knowing, that their own Bosses are in it!

Did you just call me a newbie? I'm sorry, do we do that here?
Please elaborate on how I am rebuking the what? The "ARC"? My bosses?

Speak TO me, not ABOVE me, thanks.

Springer, it seems as if the mice are dancing on the table right now, because you did not eat them. Or so...

I'm a mouse? A dancing mouse? What do you mean? Springer eats mice?

If I had the choice- just an example, of course - between a drone and Charlotte, I would vote for the latter.

Is "latter" okay for everybody? Sounds very neutral, doesn't it?

Yes, is it not? It means "the second of two".

Is this your contribution to the thread? Is this how you "work"?

Cuhail

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I don't think he meant it that way, We have worked together on this with small group you see for nearly one year, even when the thread here was dead, out of 5000 plus posts, nearly one thousand, nort including elsewhere are mine alone. But you would not know it as I do treat all equally as to opinion, and have never requested special privileges nor have any of them so we have developed a way of tallking that may seem annoying at times, myself included. But, we probably did more to keep caret alive by discussing looking for the hoaxters than Om did with its "research"..
Please do not take offense, up until now we have been left pretty much to ourselves here, and ahave been adults in manners. your appearance suddenly , probably surprises all of us and takes a little time getting used to.
Dont think for a second a moderator is not needed, as when we have asked for one they helped, usually Springer, who has stayed involved.Trust me when I say I know your input valued, and appreciate that post , and he is only poking fun, at a situation, not you.

Peace

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 18-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Oh, I don't offend easily at all, I was just looking for clarification. My being Mod or not, I don't like seeing anybody called a newbie when trying (possibly in ignorance) to advance and support the thread.
I read this thread all the time to keep my eye on developments in the investigation and as a point, try not to mod it because I may want to participate, but, posts calling people a "Newbie" forces me to look at it as a mod.
I still chose to participate instead of moderate and I get THAT crap tossed at me?
I'm pointing out bad form, not editing it.

Please, gentlemen, return to the topic. I'm genuinely interested.

Cuhail

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Happens all the times, doesn't it? You think your posting disappeared and than it is on the next side.

Springer, this should be subject to one of our next sessions!

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Siddharta]

The post hanging happens a lot Sidd. but it is there. Look the the url window at top of computer and you will see the page number like 260, change that to 261 and hit enter..you will see your post. to bring it down , just answer the post like any other and either add new material or post dupicate avoided..whatever is shortest and post..the whole thing comes back to normal as it should. but dont retype the whole post again, its a waste.
Hope that helps. going to url is also a good way of going back to old pages like 126 and so on instead of using arrow keys.

peace
I will be sending a link to you yu requested by u2u, I think it will be self explanatory.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double_Nought_Spy

Jeez, Sys! "In case it grows legs and starts to walk?" In case? This has an anonymous witness with a story that doesn't add up, which could have been written by almost anyone in the past year or so. It adds nothing new except for enormous size, so's you could get quite a number of Uncle Ignaz's little friends in there. All it needs is to be featured on everyone's favorite investigative journalism site, and it'll fuel the DRT for a couple of months, easy. I can't wait!

Thats precisely whats going to happen. I loved the part he said..err I sure hope its military or something..
thats very important clue also to be siezed on.
I am glad we have more eyes out there looking at this and bringing it in here..first , as these do get by under the radar and come back as legitimate sightings thru c2c
If it was a good sighting, mufon would have it over the air first I would think. But who knows, its touch and go in these matters..but that one already looks like DOA.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
not sure if this was posted already on here .. but I thought this was intresting ...

recreation

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
not sure if this was posted already on here .. but I thought this was intresting ...

recreation

welcome komodo, yes we saw that its the original kris avery aka salds.counter hoax hoax , he states so in the comments. its been here a long time. If you want to catch up and you don't mind would you send an email to earthfiles.com requesting the rest of the TY B photos, so we can prove her case is true? word it just like that. don't say prove hoax. let us know what you get back..then you should be up to speed and we can fill you on details as we move along. Thanx!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Sys

What you posted on 15-4-2008 @ 12:37 may be the answer to all our questions about why the LAP is figured out the way it is.
I am here! I have never left, I rarely post since I don't have the needed time and wanted to follow so many different threads about other subjects. I am not ignoring this thread!
The LAP will never make sense, but it is structured as if it would.
The LAP looks like someone some found some crazy theory of a pissed scientist bordering to schizophrenia that he probably claimed he could arrange random particle signatures as shown in laboratory simulators and make sense out of them in arranged patterns showing some evidence of intelligent design even at the chaotic orbit patterns of smashing electrons, pretty much as some say they can make sense out of crop circles. You can't make too much sense out of these things, you just keep looking for a desired pattern to emerge that you have prior described in theory and still no one is ever sure that the general theory of understanding nature in this way will not collapse on itself at further future projects.
Probably some artist took some time with particle signatures and crop circles and came up with the LAP. The point is that he may discovered some new kind of art that is also pleasing to watch. Those diagrams have all the potential to become a fashion you know! they look unique and new!

So..how about some T-shirts people?

edit:

Ah and the LAP must not be from the original CGI unit presented within the Isaac webpage, it does not make any sense. but a design as to how someone would connect visually the new and more complicated drones and some elusive energy running between their parts, until some crazy dude comes up with a theory connecting the dots...What is unsettling to me is the chance of some of this work having some actual scientific value later on. It could be like an hidden time bomb waiting there for someone to accidentally discover it in order for the world to "believe" about some new and improved skunk works. Do you get my meaning?
I am not sure if I am passing my message across sucesfuly since my english are not perfect.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

I was actually mulling that concept around, myself.

Also, writing a transcript for a show or a movie (fictional) based on the LAP and drone-mythos....would be funny to see, if such a thing took-off and started making money, how quickly those who created it would come out of the woodwork to demand compensation.

What's stopping me, after all?

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Nothing! Since nobody has a copyright on these things. Right?

(my above post is edited)

edit:

Prior to the appearance of the LAP schematics did we have any "complicated" drones appearing?

Goodnight for now!

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
Nothing! Since nobody has a copyright on these things. Right?

(my above post is edited)

Spacebot!! boy you are something else, I am u2uing one item as a last ditch to make sense, as some of the things from all our work collectivelly establishes, its been done before. The genius is he put it together. For me the last hurdle now is the letters. Must be a simple solution, not a boolean algebraic probabalistic super duper decrypt permutation laden solution.
Einstein said..if a physicist cannot explain it to a six year old..then he is a charlatan!

So I am trying to save Isaacs honor even though he has surrounded himself with less than honorable people. Believe it or not.

I will u2u now ok?

found

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Can someone please give me a clear answer (though i could probably come up with it if i had the time) as to what the timeline was here regarding the photos vs LAP?

In other words, what order did the release of these things occur.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt
Can someone please give me a clear answer (though i could probably come up with it if i had the time) as to what the timeline was here regarding the photos vs LAP?

In other words, what order did the release of these things occur.

the best timeline is this prepared by Dr.Dil

If you need more visit that link..it is dr.Dils blog site and has the best summary in this sector of the Alpha quadrant.
www.ufo-blog.com...

note the timing between sightins/submissions for all all fall between 8-9 days apart..highly organized for random sightings..don't you think?
Fortune setup shop 7 hours after linda announces, and like 48 hours later linda hasIsaacs response to critics, before everyone can say WTF (world trade federation) about the fortune site. How is that for email efficiency, then movind down the line..the interviews with arthur..and here we are today

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I tell ya what Sys, that is very telling. Almost as if they had their game plan already laid out, and ready to go.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortwynt

I tell ya what Sys, that is very telling. Almost as if they had their game plan already laid out, and ready to go.

yes this man, these people are doing it by the numbers, much the same way six eights and nines seem to recurr in the work itself. These are very dedicated people to whatever science they would like to portray, almost religious or mystically scientific in their approach and execution, timing is everything, even their business conducted probably like that, of course all we have is the PURELY coincidental movie contract signing on June 15, and thats when the Mother of Inventions came out June 16th., TY B's monster ship.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Kinda throws a wet blanket on the idea that it all started out with a prank and got made up by various participants as it went along, that's for sure.

For me, when I saw the earthshaking revelation that a panel on a Big Basin object carried a CARET license plate, it was all over. The CARET stuff is pretty solid sci-fi, but as reality it is ludicrous. The Big Basin thing isn't even good sci-fi, and wouldn't hold up even with non-ephemeral witnesses. The fact that the two shams were from a common source just made it click. After that connection was firmly established (months later than it should have been, and we still don't have the hi res photos), it was obvious that one had to swallow a mountain of baloney in order to believe any of it. Now we see a carefully mapped program, carried out with precision. I don't think there is much room in this for amateurs. I mean on the perp side, of course.

Nice catch there, Sys. It's not for nothin' you are Chair-Man.

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join