It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

wasn't even aware of the boingboing-steampunk connection until you pointed it out.

coincidentally, i don't think it would be a stretch to describe the steven\ty drone as a heavily steampunk inspired design.

in fact, googling "steampunk+drone" leads a few people having already made that connection.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by spf33

wasn't even aware of the boingboing-steampunk connection until you pointed it out.

coincidentally, i don't think it would be a stretch to describe the steven\ty drone as a heavily steampunk inspired design.

in fact, googling "steampunk+drone" leads a few people having already made that connection.

when you said that I went back for old kicks and it is always fun to see their stuff ..i went thru 1000 images of steampunk pix out of 5000 plus..using image search with just steam punk..there is one guy who retroed his laptop and now he does custom cases and keyboard with brass and wood. gorgeoeus stuff.
this keyboard appears to usealchemical symbols..the last image led was funny as it reminded me of stephansville and the cross . By the way for the xians out there feel good about the cross as the hebrew symbol predating crucifiction it stood for covenant or promise.

anyway here's that link.
www.datamancer.net...

www.technovelgy.com...

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

SYS! Your researching skills continue to amaze and astound me! Are you sure you weren't an investigator in a past life? And of course, excellent work Spf33.

This opens up a whole new path in my brain...some of those symbols, as you clearly see, look very famliar let's say.

Namely These:

[edit on 25-2-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
post moved downstairs to for discussion and illustration..Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by judasfish

Your responding to something and someone about four thousand posts back..take your time and read Judas..we are on post hoax here right now..not answering requests for banjo music..which is actually a really fine instrument by the way. your cruise missle comment missed the point.
affirming a this hoax does not invalidate the ets just the people hoaxing.
thank you

Disregard him fort ..I expect distractions we continue or the train of thought gets lost..and check his nick..

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by judasfish

well...to be fair I don't think any of us are saying that it's a "hoax" just because our minds are too feeble to comprehend that there are things in the universe that we don't understand....

personally I believe in "extra-terrestrials", and no I don't put a label on what i think they truly are...my mind is completely open to the fact that there are things that they may possess that humanity may well never grasp....or may....either way, I have ALWAYS been on the fence with the "drones" issue...

I don't personally say "it's ALL hoaxed from start to finish", i merely say that I think that there are aspects of it that are fudged to hide a larger truth that may exist....and that I think has been borne out historically and shown to be the case with other things of this nature....they dangle a little piece in front of us, some of it connected to a larger reality, some of it just made up jibberish, because those in power love to be in control of the "flow" so to speak....

so don't be too quick to judge us harshly if we see evidence of mis-direction here and there....i would say SOME aspects of this are still an open case in most minds around here.

Yeah, you are right Sys....no need to get sidetracks with "wiseguys"...note the "fish" reference.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by fortwynt

i do understand fort and sys, i started reading, read the website. and then started reading peoples reply.. then i came across Xstealth. and for some reason it just spewed from me. I have the deepest respect for the people of ATS and perhaps i did come across a bit hash and jump the gun a bit, but its a bit hard to read over 213 pages of people replys.

but i just see it over and over again, people crying hoax without evidence against it. and i do understand that there is alot of hoaxed material out there.

but it just sparks something when dealing with something as complicated as this, when people dont think outside of the box or bother really trying to understand something.. thats all i was on about, i think ima go add xstealth to my foes list.. i'll try to gather my thoughts before i launch an attack at someone and try to read more...

and P.S.. i have nothing against the banjo, lol. its a fine instrument and all instruments are fine

P.S.s - ATS need more people like you 2. without members such as you two, it'll just be another conspiracy site. with people like me abusing people like Xstealth lol

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thanx

REPOST..TO GET BACK ON TRACK

Precisely I had to make sure you all saw what I saw so we can be on same page..I took a shellacking the last time..and still am..its just a few here of us that see the way we do.And I must thank sp33 for the that nudge or elbow :] and Sidd for perseverance and patience he is an unsung hero..but a hero none the less......The truth really is out there..Can you imagine now the short shrift even die hard believers must be giving the new stuff coming in now for spring..a much more critical eye..that is welcome news..as newbies wide eyed and bushy tailed come in. No more little fishies for predatory practices of hoaxter sharks private or government. That is my dream my little bit your little bit all our little bits together are helping in this.
I went out and bought a backlit keyboard..and an optical mouse for my tired computer what a difference..now I can type at night ..I may be able to keep up with dogheads posting :]
I will import the pix into the library. but I must say only the standard galactic alphabet looks good to me. I miss Tom Hall quite frankly.
Now this is a real coincidence for a greg smith found in Australia..a scuba diver and about to take the plunge..into marriage..bless his precious heart..

bathurst.yourguide.com.au...
Amazing..I wonder if this is our greg smith rumored ,I say rumoured, to have a dive shop If it the same Happy honeymoon!..and for lands sake take your time coming up for air!
Will the great lakes diving company be invited in either case to participate..it will be a world Guiness event I understand..

Our Lady of the Sea Preserve us

Sys

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
One of the earliest funsites I visited before coming to ATS was anomalies-unlimited.com.... I recalled their samples of alien writing before the caret affair which included the roswell which I have already posted. I think you will find these of interest Particulary the MU script..

compare these to some of the roswell and other stuff we have come across
so it looks like the creators wanted to convey some sort of esoteric message , if uncomfortable with angels just substitute alien..everybody will be happy then....Lev or nick would be dlighted if he could determine the names of any demons usually substituted for the 49 angels named and derived from Dees angel or celestial tables whos symbols are remarkably similar.
lets chat a bit shall we . By the way..that site has an extraordinary thing on the denver airport..the michael Jacksons before and after transformations chronology...its not a big site. The girl who started it was very ill..and couldnt update it..but whats there is a small treasure trove and very funny commentary as well as wit. If you you do visit..and enjoy it..please help her out.no ads on the site either..I know I did..

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

for the life of me, i have yet to read about more strangeness than that which is the "denver airport"...that was some of my earliest readings into "conspiracy" as it is called....either way the place give me chills, and begs the question "what is really going on here?"...i wonder if i really want to know...

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Did you ever realise how lucky we are?
Only average-people are working in average-black-projects. No intelligent scientists. Only Isaacs and dogheads. At least the latter are so unimportant, that they have to invest their money into unimportant Australian low budget projects...

Nobody can harm us, as long, as they only let fools work in these projects.

The threat of the world is a low budget production... How cruel!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Did you ever realise how lucky we are?
Only average-people are working in average-black-projects. No intelligent scientists. Only Isaacs and dogheads. At least the latter are so unimportant, that they have to invest their money into unimportant Australian low budget projects...

Nobody can harm us, as long, as they only let fools work in these projects.

The threat of the world is a low budget production... How cruel!

Sidd wow you are back. Yes..if those are in the know people..whoever they work for is in trouble...Its interesting to note that the pisces store front was in a large complex housing gov officials as well as a potpourri of shops from around the world as well..[ reliable source] Why would a legitimate business keep providing dead emails, and refuse to provide information..when their goal is to attract investors.As well as usurp or use a name affilliated with the u know what industry as well and other notable stars. Who's money, if not, intelligence are they playing with? as most of the members do not even post.
I wrote to mufon yesterday and am awaiting a response from Mr Carrion.
This charade goes back many years..and they are good at it.
They tried to allude to scientology but our T is different than the Scientology Theta symbol usually found circumscribed by the outline of the scarab beetle.
So far we had alienware connect, mark connect, the singapore cropexplorerattempt a connection..even saying we needed zebra code.,
so they could channel an audience to their crop cicle material and potions, so that an industry could be built around it, we have not seen striebers movie yet to see if it connect but he sdtands by his dreams..good man
Like the Eurythmics sang once..some people use..some people want to be used..who am I to disagree.
Could you make anything out of the versace birthday card posted in my profile comments..simon is an old friend of versace. Will ms marple ever come back? Is it true Serpo or the crystal knight may have been shattered? it reminds me if true of little sweatshops cranking out stories for consumption and some of the campers I have seen are not to happy with their time wasted.-albeit--entertained. Reality Uncovered seems really on top of that one..kudos..Ryu and Zep and crew.

I was hoping someone here can tell me where I can get the latest stock reports from ufo portfolios..this chart from wicki tracks stoc market activity with sightings stopping at the roswell conference last year NSW is one of the sponsors and Citadel hols stock in nsw I know they must be praying for more sigtings....and..hmm..the slopes match quite well..I would love to see one since the Stephanville sightings..bfore and after to see if the correlation holds..

Everything looks Rosy....Lets see how in general the real players and more importantly the dynamics of the ufo sandbox we all play in. doing feb 2007 to feb now..we dont see ufo but we see publishing media telecommunications etc..one for each..we are all in there somewhere..

I feel your pain Linda..little pisces...and the rest..we can prob refine these..the ratio of hits by c2c to earth was about unmentioable to 1 for c2c s favor.
ATS has been doing well astronomically to them.. up when rest were down..good...I think..because they may be a litlle bland IMO at times.exciting the rest...but always they are honest..and do present the best from all sides. and so do a few others..like ufo-blog and seekers posthumanblues. ufowatchdog...so its not a onesided affair...thats why people come..and keep coming..I am new at all this graph thingees..but they are interesting.If i am wrong or need to learn a bit more..I will be happy to do so. My point is there other forces at work besides the ET themselves.

In the meantime I suggest the hoaxters get themselves a real day job..hard times are ahead ..

[edit on 27-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This is regarding the Chad Drone photos:

I have not read this entire topic but I thought I would just offer this observation:
I have enlarged the photo of this "drone" as it passes over the power pole (photo can be viewed at paranormalfiles.co.uk/Chad raj1977 drone.htm).

You can do the same. Look at the pointed appendage which is pointing toward the top of the photo, now follow that to where it connects to the donut shaped body. At that point there is a power line. This is the area you want to enlarge. (mine was at 400%)

You will notice that the power line is broken just under the appendage at the fuselage joint. If you draw a straight line through the center of the powerline from right to left and then draw a straight line likewise through the powerline from left to right, you will see that they do not match up, but are almost parallel.
This is a problem I have had in photo retouching for years, trying to eliminate unwanted powerlines, electrical cords, posts, etc from real estate photos taken by average photographers who don't clean up the subject before they shoot a picture.

This convinces me that this photo is very suspect - so, in my opinion, the whole thing is suspect.

Hopup

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Thanx Dave agreed,,we are at this point just trying to ascertain who the hoaxers are .but what you have and what LMH has in her hands and wont let go...(the 12 original photos) is enough to almost make anyone get up walk away ..
but you will always find someone who says ..err..its ..its..beause of the antigravitational distortion effect..thats it..yeah..things dont look normal..and maybe the camera was even disoriented!..

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Renderman/Mental Ray CGI fake..mark my words when the truth eventually comes out. I work in CG for 10+ years this is such a fake....

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hi to Hopup and torres!

@Sys: Miss Marple says, the pisces-bunch are just some little rascals. James is a nice guy, sending lovely cards to his friends and telling us about their relationships to each other. But she doesn't want to follow them into their local disco, because she rather would like to hear that little rascal theme one more time.

James' work also shows us once more, that there is some talent, but not enough to play us the Isaac. In spite of all those "investors" it seems that Joni is a one-man-company.

Sometimes I think, even Isaac is bored and this is why he doesn't continue.
But the stats were very interesting... I missed to put the drones on my homepage at the right time... Something I have in common with Joni...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

You are right ..we may
never catch these rascals..But Jon should not get all the credit..Greg seems to be doing a lot of the footwork and promotions if you ask me. But nobody asked so..

www.mediaman.com.au...
www.mediaman.com.au...
Note in the second link under current projects..the vast repertoire..pisces included. local global..intergalactic...That looks a little better..Lord he still loves that yellow though..

But...Then again..

Perhaps maybe its just time ..to go home Sidd..

and rejoin whats important..
^i^
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
A scientific argument supporting the reality of the Isaac-CARET program

I thought this was interesting. At any rate, the TED videos should be required viewing by everybody.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mthood
A scientific argument supporting the reality of the Isaac-CARET program

I thought this was interesting. At any rate, the TED videos should be required viewing by everybody.

Yes ..very interesting but ..
it only supports state of the art in sciences and or materials development which if you had read some of spacebots references were covered already here...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
This would have gone more to an argument than the video itself which mentions nothing of et and in fact traces the history back to the 50s..(why not throw in roswell or even aurora)
That does not support the reality of caret (which the thread is a little misleading)...only that the reality that science is moving along quite nicely..and if anything..That our Isaac borrowed from that as well just like the ubiquitous glyphs..already shown here...irrespecive of the dates he chose to put in the document. Theres nothing wrong with using real science or exotic computing concepts in a story..tv writers and movie writers and authors do it all the time, I welcome it it..but to say they are alien given ..without proof..using pre existing symbols..and science already in being..is like you seeing Ted fror the first time..and saying..oh my gosh..thats what Isaac said..ergo it must be real. Or to ttake starr treks food replicator or hologram room and say..oh my god..It had to come from ET , is beyoyond preposterous..bizarre in fact...even the authour of the thread admits thats not what Isaac said..but only "similar"..I hope you continue to catch up on the science..which I thought you had when you posted the nano articles at UC..but irrespective of that perhaps as you read more science.. we can all be on the same page one day..I hope more real science keeps on being posted..Kudos to mankind..whatever opinion we of of them I give them credit where credit is due..and its certainly due here.

Super Super Kudos to the African childrens problem solving skills that MIT is trying to replicate on a larger scale..mentioned on the same video..what ETs influenced them?..or isnt it just possible..just possible..they came up with it on their own..

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join