It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 220
<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Interesting stuff. I have a question. Have you ever been fishing? If not I recommend it, it's very relaxing. At any rate, if you sit in the same spot for long enough, your fishing pole dangling lazily over the still waters, you'll start to "catch" all kinds of things; old tires, shoes someone lost while trying to free their line, beer cans from parties the teenagers throw, and maybe even a carrot(caret).

I think that Pisces WISHES they were behind this material, it's miles more inventive than the stuff they are doing. Have you looked at their logo? A 4th grader with computer skills could do better than that. Shirley? Quite a common name and my guess is that "Doghead" has been perusing this and other forums for a while.

There are some other interesting lines, like Kecksburg, disinfo, Serpo, Scientology/Ron's Org/Project Camelot, as well as the pimply face teenagers with gobs of equipment/software with way too much time on his or her hands, or maybe, just maybe, there is a kernal of "truth" to the issue.

Just because Linda Moulton Howe didn't investigate the drones like some wanted her to, doesn't mean that she is behind it or a part of it. Same goes for Strieber, but if one "believes" that they are than the point is moot. One's "belief" in the hoax is just as dangerous as anothers "belief" in their reality.

I forsee a new religion on the horizon, Dronism and the cult of Isaac. If I can make it tax free I'm going with it. Donations for the first church anyone?

KTK

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Im pretty sure that awful movie was made in Warner Bros lots in Queensland. I dont take much notice of these things so double check that one. If I was an invester and I saw that on the CV I would run a mile.

Canberra is the p@wn capital of oz. If JN is in Canberra he may find there is more $$$$$ in those movies.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mthood

The Church of St. Isaac of Drones...yeah I'll chuck a buck in the collection plate for that!

[edit on 17-2-2008 by fortwynt]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thanks guys for those comments
MtHood..its not how some expected her to conduct an investigation its obvious to all she didnt even meet a minimum threshold for conducting one..and her supporters know that ..its called verify verify verify..particularly emails.... ..my point also was she is the closest nexus to witnesses and the most inactive and least productive source of help in the inquiry or in the search for the witness. Omf had to put out an ad in a health column on craigslist for God's sake a bounty in effect!.. for the pictures..Thats a lot more than she did.IMHO
And I have fished quite often.never gotten boots and beer cans..where do you fish at?
The more apt analogy would be more like going thru a debris field after a crash..as painstaking as it is..it must be done..and all the pieces picked up..and sorted. and reassembled .WE are the only ones doing it..
Now
hereare the rest of the answers and I dont think anymore will be forthcoming until "spirls issues a release.. In summary Pisces admins appear irritated also we will not get an answer on the odd email addy and Shirley is a joke or made in Jest to Sidd..but Sidd never mentioned her name to him so I missed the punchline..
Carley is not the same carley as in Elisha Cuthberg as in the Ellroy matter. All coincidences..
Eye thinks Sidd is paranoid and Jonathan thinks I am masturbating

yet if you read Eyes answers they tease on possible disclosure..I guess to keep us visiting the site
but I was politely threatened to be reported and banned..

KtK I believe you are quite correct

as for st Isaac..To be a saint requires a process of authentication or canonization..in that respect I have several civil war era cannons that can be used quite effectively..

here are the answers posted tomorrow according to AU time
We can look to see what they will say..its an eerie feeling. In the meantime I will put more salt peter in my diet for the masturbating urges..and ask Sidd to start taking his prozack again

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:56 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for responses Eye

1Whatever happened to Spirals and her coming forth on her role in the Affair? is she an emplyee or an associate/investor ..as she showed up as "celebrity" on her one and only post?

I don't think the titles the admins give people here mean much. It's a bulletin board after all.

2Given the hostility to hoaxers, like Lear, you said you and the others (aptly demonstrated)have towards some the above agencies or outfits named ...this would have been a coup to put foward for disclosure and out in the public interest arena, not to mention the residual goodwill to your site.

Still might be.

3 Her id could have been maintained and the mechanics of the hoax exposed neverthelss , benefitting us all.why stop suddenly even if the mainstream channel (something quite foreeable)did not accept it?

Who says anything stopped? Personally I got tired of the pointless inductive reasoning most of the other "researchers" indulge in.

4 As I understand Shirley was acknowledged by you as a next door neighbor on the pinegap thread page 9 at ATS

That's what we earthlings would call joke. Also the whole cyberstalking thing- it's tired. No one is hiding anything. Siddharta or whoever needs to stop being so neurotically paranoid.

6 Will Dani provide the answer to the email adress questions.

I doubt it very much but if she does that is really up to her or her bosses.

7. is Carli Jones at this site the same Carli Jones aka Elisha Cuthbert that I keep coming across on google or is it purely coincidental like the Ellroy case..as elisha does not show up married only temporarily engaged also

I have no idea what you're talking about. My wife's birth name is Carley. And she has already had one online stalker arrested and jailed so my advice to Siddharta, you, and everyone else is to leave her alone while it is still not yet a law enforcement matter._________________

AT THIS POINT JN ENTERS THE Q N A Delivering a Blistering Statement
Jonathon Nolan
Pisces Partner

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:21 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SyS_Config wrote:
Thank you for responses Eye
6 Will Dani provide the answer to the email adress questions.
SyS

No she won't and neither will anyone else. Rather than endlessly masturbating online over these pointless diversions I suggest you use more common sense and less innuendo and go and waste someone else's time. Don't hijack this thread with personal inquiries about any staff member or investors again or you will be universally banned, and, depending on the content of what you post, possibly reported. Clear?

EATB then reponds to JN

Eye Among The Blind
Investigative Journalist

Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:32 am Post subject:

I didn't really think he was hijacking! I mean I said ask me questions, so he is. I know you dislike ATS, and with the modding I do too sometimes but I don't mind answering most questions.

endof Q N A

I would say that all was an "Eye Full"

I beg to differ with the Cyberstalking lable as then every investigator or researcher or googler can be thrown into the same pot..And JN has essentially told us No one else will answer any questions..

But I thank you Eye very much for putting up a thread specifically to answer and being amenable to answer and clarifying . I can infer than that "spirals" does exist..and may yet be availble sometime in the future..
JN the " Stonewall Jackson" approach helps no one..
again Thank you

Now returning here
Thats interesting KTK are you speaking about the warner brothers 2012 or is it another movie you are referring to by warner brothers ..well either way if they used quueensland once warner would use it again..

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

KTK

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The warner Bros compound is like a universal studios scenario, half theme park half movie lots.

Its actually called Warner Bros Movieworld, on the Gold Coast. Horrible bloody place it is too.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
KTK That is fascinating and a real eye opener....I hope warner brothers doesnt accuse us of cyberstalking.. so..we continue our quest in Au, or CA , (they are almost indistinguishable lately) for the elusive chupacabras Isaac, and tasmanian devils and of course ..stage handlersand grips. I am so happy you are with us..and anything you can provide on australia, lawyers/ authors is most welcome.

If Michael bay who purchased the rights and the contract signed in june 2007 is oing it it may well be produced in Au. but not come out till 2010
www.slashfilm.com...

I am waiting on the Canberra report for you as well KtK

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

And she has already had one online stalker arrested and jailed so my advice to Siddharta, you, and everyone else is to leave her alone while it is still not yet a law enforcement matter.

...and that guy talks of neurotic paranoid people?

It's sad to see him lose all that mysterious flair now. I really had wished, he would have to say something.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hi Sidd!
this has been rather like a worlwind ..just assessing on how to best proceed..this has been a most Unusual week..and hey if they say you are crazy..well you are our kind of crazy..the problem is..they dont know how crazy..pay them no mind ( just pay them with more facts)..as for me..hahaha what can I say..being compared to Pee wee Herman.. in the movie theatre..
I should be honored I guess..
Hopefully something will trickle in like evrything else..Michael likes fishing as much as I do ..even gave me a few tips..but I dont want to fish where he does..my goodness

anyway..not much has happened besides that..unless..the info I mentioned in email can be connected.
we shall see..I think they were concerned we would swarm them like teenagers in chat rooms or mirc ..but they are mistaken again about us as they were when they came ito ATS like teenager themselves to score or play immortal games, and even that they played badly.

I may have to conclude here..they had nothing to begin with and nothing in the end either..but so much hatred and deception and reactions to make grown men act like this,,...makes me wonder just what they were hiding..a most peculiar way to draw traffic or business. I will give it a little more time..and see what the smoke leaves behind..

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
He left open, if he was talking about "Siddharta or whoever". So I am pretty sure, that Whoever is the bad guy. Whoever that Whoever is...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Sys, I live in the midwest, so every water way is choked with the detritus of modern life. Oh the joys of the 21st century. Last summer I pulled up a shopping cart, thought I had the "big one" until is saw the ___-Mart through the gloom of the algae bloom, what a dissapointment.

LMH is who she is. She has positives and negatives, and I certainly don't put her as the end all be all of "paranormal investigations", whatever that is now. OMF is what it is as well. Generally a group of nice folks looking into UFO's. I don't see all the point of subterfuge and what not, after all these are just interenet message boards.

Doghead banned now? Honestly I never paid much attention to ATS until St. Isaac and the Sisterhood of Drones popped up, guess I'll mosey on out of here. I know, don't let the door hit you in the !@# on way out, right?

Looks like Pisces is the next stop on the train...

(throws out his fishing line in new stream....well gosh, how ironic, pisces...fish?)

High Priest of the Church of St. Isaac...donations welcome.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The last one should switch off the lights.

I liked that intermezzo of doghead very much. Made me cooperate with Miss Marples. Sad, that chess is not his game.

Since I made him become an Ellroy I better stay out of his terrain. My phone rang twice today already... It is scary!

Maybe you can ask him that only one question, I would ask him: Does he know anything about the drone-hoaxers?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
hahaha. i was in impressed by the falsetto too Sidd, and guys..yes perhaps we/ve been getting shopping carts from the water and the other sites beautiful cheap pics of ceiling fans, like the once popular clown with one giant tear dropping out of its eye..One thing is certain..there are plenty of cashiers to choose from. At least I can still make use of a shopping cart as I roll around the store isles. Being the honest and responsible person I am I hope to return the cart to the right store where it really belongs. Maybe even help LMH cross the street along the way , enroll OMF and Pisces in a memory class, so they can remember lost emails or better what Spirals and own their real names are. Yes Michael and friends, the need is so great and the vineyard workers so few.
Pisces claims they have a hoaxer..let them answer the questions, they have threads and isles waiting for you and are open for business, The Egress wont come out unless the tent is full.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I already worried that Michael would write something ... dopefishy

There are some there that are of the belief that Pisces was behind the Isaac/Drone stuff.

MICHAEL!!! NEVER!!!

Look at this:
www.alexinwonderland.com...

Even NicLev can do this better!

But it is possible, that Ellroy didn't lie in that case and he really had some contacts to people with contacts. After all, Carley was there, when the drones were attacked by the world in Tahoe.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
I already worried that Michael would write something ... dopefishy

There are some there that are of the belief that Pisces was behind the Isaac/Drone stuff.

MICHAEL!!! NEVER!!!

Look at this:
www.alexinwonderland.com...

Even NicLev can do this better!

But it is possible, that Ellroy didn't lie in that case and he really had some contacts to people with contacts. After all, Carley was there, when the drones were attacked by the world in Tahoe.

Oh my Sidd..
If alex of uk saw that he would apply for a name change.
I was hoping you would wait so we can see who all our friends are..and yes that does look like a super gas station on a nice mowed lawn. Is that an Exxon on Mars ? Michael said

I didn't really see the connection, but people see things where nothing exists at times.
..but that is understandable.ask Whitley He didnt need a connection at all ..and certainly the MOTK gang in Arthurs report chose ATS as THE place to glean information and never mentioned OMF..why was that? .and why is OMF promoted now.and oddly itself never the focus of Pisces checker game. .what I am very concerned with is some Not seeing things that ARE there the way the pdf was brung to UC by fortwynt and just passed off as interesting..end of discussion..
.what name can we give that and which one of the sisters big feet will the Tahoe slipper fit

as for our witness and Hoaxers I agree Sid, especially after Doghead said this to me..Perhaps I am starry eyed and chasing windmills but on 1/25 u2u to me the following

Thanks for the kind vibes as always. I am trying to get her on to my family's films - we do the Batman franchise- so she will get work, it was more the way she was made an unperson and even had fictional stuff about her added to her iMDb resume. Dirty stuff.

So fellow members of the Justice League of America :Who made her an unperson and where is the IMDb so we can address the horrible injustice?
Nothing is preventing her from making a statement on their Forum or anywhere else..what has ATS done to wrong her or to prevent her from telling the truth to the rest..even if she dislikes us ? absolutely nothing thats what. Guilty blaming the blameless..This is our Lady? and she was given a Job too? are we to blame for the hoax also..ATS, not the devil, made me do it?

As to a Ludicrous statement by Dani at pisces as to what ATS is about..
she says

It's a money making website that claims to be about conspiracies etc.

Shocking..when one is greeted at the front door of Pisceswith this:

We ask “why not”? Why shouldn’t the world change for the better, and why shouldn’t private enterprise drive the change?

Michael IMO must be going thru a second childhood when he states at Pisces

I enjoyed your posts over on ATS, especially on the Pine Gap issue. While not banned, I think at best, ATS is a repository for teenage alien/conspiracy theories, but then that's just by opinion.

and then

The Open Minds Forum is a good place to go, but this place is kind of interesting as well

Variety Michael I agree is the spice of life
and as for a rpository for the teenager minded it is written somwhere " and a child shall Lead them.."
but do ask while the ATS bashing is going on.. when spirals is coming out.of the closet..or the "No Tell Motel"
or will it be like LMH Everything that happens in Las Vegas Stays In Las Vegas

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hey all, sorry if this is old news (I've been away for a bit), but has anyone seen the new, well I believe it's still fairly new only a few episodes have been aired I believe....

It's on the History Channel and it's called "UFO Hunters"

www.history.com...

The intro to thier show uses some of the CGI done by Saladfingers, when he compilated ....... ah I forget his name , the guy who did the music, was it Dronez or something like that?, but anyway the music isn't used, just the CGI of the rising and falling black and white PACL symbols.

Now what I'm wondering is if Saladfingers got paid for that, or they just took it off the net, kinda like Alienware did.

Anyhow if you check out the link above, and watch the short intro you'll see saladfingers work pop up a few times in the backround, it's pretty quick.

But he did create that CGI, so shouldn't he have artistic rights over it. Or does the unknown "Isaac" have the rights to everything, and since he's an enigma, nobody has any rights, to any of it, and everyone is free to use any of it?

Seems a pretty slick way to get a mem going, I mean it's hit alot of different mediums, as already touched upon by a poster a few pages back. (i skimmed the last 5 pages or so, but didn't see any mention of the UFO HUNTERS show).

Anyways, sorry if this is old news, it prolly is. Btw the show I saw was about "USO's", something I'm not really too keen on, so I didn't enjoy it, tunred it off after about 20 minutes.

But I would thing Saladfingers should at least be compensated, I mean even though he didn't come up with the symbolys, those definitely are his exact renderings they're useing, at least it looks that way to me.

Well it's still good to see you grinding away at this Sys , your shutting down sites, and forums like they are going out of style. I guess your hitting some pressure points with whatever your posting on these certain sights (you have a good knack for that). As far as the link to that pisces site. It doesn't work for me. So either, they're shut down, or moved, or the link you posted several pages back , had some sort of typo in it. I tried some variations, with dots, and slashes, and adding www. ect, but I can't get thier site up. Would someone be as kind to post a working link? I'd like to check it out, TIA. (unless it is shut down, and I missed it being talked about, again I only "skimmed" the last handful of pages).

But again, keep up the great work Everyone in this thread, you all will get to the bottom of this one day, at this pace, I'm sure of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Hi Nola !..its rockin roll time for sure just google piscesallmedia and you should find it.. its all green and yellow.. just getting named on history channell will get Salad some offers.trust me .creates a rep meme by itself. I dont know about closing that was never my intention if that ever happened..but the rule is if you kill one fly at least a 100 will come to its funeral
.Hope school and work is going good bro..I hope we finish this before spring break..

cya soon

SyS

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm sorry to ask but could someone explain to me what the general concensus is these days about Chad, CARET and the drone pictures. I followed the story as it was breaking last year. I felt the they were very good, later some videos were created but they were by 3d artists just trying to recreate the drone as a hobbyist production.

What is the state of this story today? I am about to start reading through threads but I thought someone might be able to sum up for me what is currently going on.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
General consnsus here its a hoax but we are concentrating on the who as opposed to counting pixels and phantom witnesses with dead emails and Silent Journalists like LMH holding the key.Whitle strieber thinks they are real he said he dreamed one..he can be reached at unknown country website. We are now discussing why a site Pisces claimed to have a hoax participant and has not put her foward on their own site as mentioned in the post just above. So you have missed a lot but this page will do I guess. It could be just anothercase of trough sloshing figuratively speaking.
welcome back chuck
and a big shout out to Richard Armour!

[

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Well, it was some fun playing with the wizard of Oz for some time.
But the outcome was no happy end - at least it should be some relief for tomi.

The possibility "He is lying, but he knows something" is also gone. If Isaac only had made a few of the mistakes, Ellroy has made, than we wouldn't write here anymore. There are worlds between the quality of the drone photos and the works of pisces.

But the main reason, why I don't expect anything from there anymore is, that they don't use their knowledge. They use every possibility to get some attention and doghead even filled the forum here with all the "information and gossip" he had been sent to by his request. They would be shouting "WE KNOW IT!" - if they knew anything.

So we are waiting for Godoth again. But maybe some other gamers will give us some good time here and then...

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
Well, it was some fun playing with the wizard of Oz for some time.
But the outcome was no happy end - at least it should be some relief for tomi.

The possibility "He is lying, but he knows something" is also gone. If Isaac only had made a few of the mistakes, Ellroy has made, than we wouldn't write here anymore. There are worlds between the quality of the drone photos and the works of pisces.

But the main reason, why I don't expect anything from there anymore is, that they don't use their knowledge. They use every possibility to get some attention and doghead even filled the forum here with all the "information and gossip" he had been sent to by his request. They would be shouting "WE KNOW IT!" - if they knew anything.

So we are waiting for Godoth again. But maybe some other gamers will give us some good time here and then...

I concurr and I hope those that do go over there press them..where is spirals or the twirling finger. And for those here press hard on the court for LMH to come clean. She and c2c got a free ride on this. If we accept the way they did what they did..the truth of UFOS will never be really known , at least from them anyway.
Lights out, unless Tom wants to stay up longer reading.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

new topics

top topics

<< 217  218  219    221  222  223 >>

join