It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If I did not know any better I would think Eye of the Blind does want to play chess..That pat malone alone in coversation was a really nice touch to his comment to me at pisces. Thanx eye that was good( but not as good as TY B to LMH that was hilarious..) anyway .A well known musician one of Malones cuts is Spiraling Ecstacy..and Liz reye might be liz reyes but shes a phillipine news person , or could be a play on eye..like lizard eye or even lizard king another musician....I think we have a member by that name here also..The Doghead reference gos back a ways..but there is a possible alternative to that as well ie Sirius broadcast (Dogstar)Head..someone who oves Sirius or even worked for them and even MTV....and I believe one of them did based on their CV history..I will have to double back again.
but I agree there prob isnt an ozzie anchor by that name.

so thruout this entire mystery we have touched bases now with several music themes..I recall Sidd mentioning something to the relationship of satellites eye in the sky when we were brainstorming ..and here I am faced with it again...as well as a movie production to be determined..when does Whitleys come out anyway..just curious..since we are all family here :

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I could not find any Liz Reye, but there is
todaytonightadelaide.com.au...

Just a quick view and I found two articles about the bankbeaters, read like advertisements for Jonathan's Robin Hood gang...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
There is a news presenter and journalist names Liz Heyes( close to reyes). Liz was on the Australian Version of 60 minutes.....not sure if she is still presenting on there, anyway, hope this helps.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The same on this site:
au.todaytonight.yahoo.com...

Here we not only find pro-bankbeaters, but also reports on the "Anonymous" fighting Scientology...

Reminds me to doghead's first accuse, that the drones smell like Scientology, which was equal to CIA/Satanism to him...

Odd...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Remember doghead say, SHIRLEY is an acronym?

I've got it!

Supporters Hammock Iterated Rogue Lawyers Environmental Yelping

(This is just fun! Please, don't search for a deeper meaning in this!)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
One more for the fun:

Slightness Humiliation Illuminated Repeal Lulled Extracted Yellower

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
One more for the fun:

Slightness Humiliation Illuminated Repeal Lulled Extracted Yellower

What about, “She Has Inadvertently Revealed Liars Even Younger”?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DrDil

(the) Study of the Human Intelligence Response to Lateral Electromagnetic Yield

*shrugs*

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
That's cool guys.

Enough material, to make the next song...

I wish, doghead would also add a little bit, but I cannot wait for him.

Soon be back with your entrances.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta
That's cool guys.

Enough material, to make the next song...

I wish, doghead would also add a little bit, but I cannot wait for him.

Soon be back with your entrances.

Eye of the Blind aka Doghead has gratiously created a thread on Pisces to anwer questions. its called Ask Doghead
we must be courtous and civil ot the moderators will ban troublemakers..or worse close the thread. I have asked several questions covering the Shirley and others fielded to me in private.
This is a most sensitive time. I know we can ask questions..without appearing judgemental .
IMO its a viral that went wrong just based on Siddhartas most recent contribution the were scrambling in 2006 for a film maker and coinciding with all the Shirleys that appeared subsequently.
OMF could easily traceback the email from shirley using intelius for only $2.99 usd ..so could have C2C and LMH..why didnt they.(OR DID THEY AND WITHHELD INFO).Me I have an excuse Im just learning and they are the trusted pros...For less than 20 dollars we would not be asking these questions today.IMO that makes them as good as collaborators. Perhaps we will find out now.

So please feel free to register and post the questions you like.
piscesallmedia.com... under forums/book of mysteries/ Ask Doghead .Nobody here is trying to destroy them..I hope they understand that. I think they can be of invaluable assistance in future hoaxing..because the lines between reality and fiction have blurred dramatically..and we need more than good sense to tell the difference.
good Luck

Sidd did you mean Mr. Ricksecker ?

I think we have enough maybe kris can do a video too
maybe Mark P cater or was it Mark S cater can polish a script for us

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
He reads, what we write here. Why not answer our "factoids" here? After all, he seems to overtake ATS all alone...

Since I don't want to be sued for poor doghead overworked himself answering questions in two continents, I'd rather expect him here, if he has something to say.

As I already said: They would be stupid, if they have the master of the key in their hands and just say, they won't use it.

They may come out with something or not. I will not give them more links than necessary and I won't join there to play their games after their rules.

Ellroy, Carley and Dani, you were directly involved in this game. If you have to say something, do it right here! Why fill ATS with your stuff and than run away, when it comes to the real thing? Collected too little infos and gossip?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It is a point well taken.I really dont think they would be harmed here..Springer gave his word and his word carries great weight .

And yes he has master of the key in hand but it looks lke we may have fashioned a skeleton one by ourselves ..and the bones are rattling..

I loved how everyone did wth the acronyms..I was laughing so hard..Dr dil..and Fort, Astro ..it was a time..for sure I would hate to play scrabble against you all I would be wiped out..

or as Mark says in his dice game..crapped out..!

I bought some spiral cut ham today could not resist easy too cook ..and fried it with some eggs..mmmm it was good. (.I hope non pork eaters and vegans are not offended.)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It is a point well taken.I really dont think they would be harmed here..Springer gave his word and his word carries great weight .

duplicate edited

[edit on 17-2-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Can't help but to point out that dogheads and eyes among the blind are metaphors and themes used in ancient Egypt. On the other hand we can't find any specific information on drones or ancient automated battle systems in Egypt but ancient Indian lore on the contrary has a lot of them, we also get a vague description of such technology in the classical era and the greeks. Strange if you ask me since we supposedly are looking at localized versions of the same global history of spectacular events unfolding upon the human race before mileniums. Could it be that the real stuff have more connections with the enigmatic Egypt but any connections throughout history remain well hidden for the reason that Egypt could be THE place we could find actual evidence?

Anyway whoever uses dogheads and eyes among the blind had to have ancient Egypt as a favorite theme sometime IMO.

Also, searching about the drones I fished a link paralleling the 20th century UFO flaps with wars held by Israel and its neighbors. Egypt was also an active participant in these wars sometime. It also mentions Isaac CARET's drones as the beginning of a disclosure. I don't know if this work has been referenced anywhere in this thread, I am sorry if it was.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
"Eye among the blind" is just a book of Robert Holdstock.

Not Egyptian and not ancient.

Take a look here:

www.fantasticfiction.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by whiterabbit29

this ranks up there with L Ron Hubbard, Virgin /Mary apparaitions,
and a few others like Titor the time traveler...etc

ciao

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
[ok here is pisces Doghead response to my questions..The one on spirals is pending answer.. frome Eye of Blind aka Doghead..

1.My first question is Pisces behind the Caret Hoax , if not what was the Hollywood 2007 movie that Pisces was attempting to make a 10 minute (video or trailer for back in 2006 in SF, that Jonathan was recruiting a Filmer for. (king Goldfish or P Thomas Day) who declined in August of 2006 due to personal conflicts with time.

I was involved in the film project- I did leg work for it in fact in California. Jonathan was shooting a documentary on the Zodiac Killer, possible links to NSA codes, the likelihood the real killer had been murdered years later and so on.
Pisces is not behind the Caret hoax in any way shape or form. Nor would I put a cent of my money behind Pisces if I ever thought they'd do such a thing.
2.Was Whitley Striebers 2012 , earthfiles, ATS, and OMF, Virgin, Sirius, or any of these .connected in an anyway with the Pisces group via investments or past contractual arrangements or projects ..

No and in my experience of Pisces they are violently hostile to some of the above.
3.What or who is SHIRLEY,

No idea what this is a reference to.

4 The witness emails were brilliantly written and gave many clues which were ignored by nearly everyone . Shirley P's email held by OMF was particularly telling . yet OMF fell hook line and sinker..Is this a case of The fish yanking in the fisherman

Ditto
5. Why does the Caterpillar hotmail account lead to Desiree Heinz in SC
according to intelius reports instead of Romania..was the cateripple spelling a typo , if so what is the actual address?

No idea I have nothing to do with Caterpillar, I know from the Pisces PDS that Romania / Russia is where the records are held for Caterpillar- that's all.
6. Is mark Cater part of this like a contributing writer in your talent pool..you have many plus a data base of info to weave such a story
as well as Jonatnans excellent RPG experience to make it an online novel.

Never heard of him and I don't hold the records here.

6. At what point do you believe this went awry if at all..

Not sure what you mean.

7. Is your Ellroy the same famous crime author from La who now lives in Kansas.? I have doubts because of funny comment someone downstairs made about victims in LA, something Ellroy would not have appreciated given his tragic background and the death of his mother. An event he witnessed with his own eyes.

Other than the partial name coincidence we are not connected in any way.

8. If this went awry what do you think can be done to turn it into a positive experience

Again, don't really know what you mean
end of quote

part II questions at Pisces
Thank you for responses Eye
1Whatever happened to Spirals and her coming forth on her role in the Affair? is she an emplyee or an associate/investor ..as she showed up as "celebrity" on her one and only post?

2Given the hostility to hoaxers, like Lear, you said you and the others (aptly demonstrated)have towards some the above agencies or outfits named ...this would have been a coup to put foward for disclosure and out in the public interest arena, not to mention the residual goodwill to your site.

3 Her id could have been maintained and the mechanics of the hoax exposed neverthelss , benefitting us all.why stop suddenly even if the mainstream channel (something quite foreeable)did not accept it?

4 As I understand Shirley was acknowledged by you as a next door neighbor on the pinegap thread page 9

Siddharta:

But keep on believing, people. Until this guy tells us who he is and proves it, everything he says is absolute b.s.

That IS the funny part. He tells enough about himself, that you only have to call his neighbour, if you want to know, if he is true.

I called his neighbour. She said, he doesn't leave his house too often. ;-)

[edit on 3-2-2008 by Siddharta]
Doghead
posted on 3-2-2008 @ 03:04 PM single this post
"quote"REPLY TO:

You called SHIRLEY?

unquote

5 Do you remember her now as you bought her name up without Sidd mentioning it at all?

6 Will Dani provide the answer to the email adress questions..

7. is Carli Jones at this site the same Carli Jones aka Elisha Cuthbert that I keep coming across on google or is it purely coincidental like the Ellroy case..

Thanx again

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I meant it as a connection to the eye of Horus.

I was looking at a thread dedicated about stargates and was making a search about the Etemenanki and decided to search about Vimana the flying chariots in ancient Indian texts, found some similarities.

Thought where there was mention of kinds of cosmic gates there would be also mentions about craft. Although number 7 plays an important role in Vimana, but prevailing number in the Issac CARET drone seems to be the 8. I did not find an immediate correlation, but in the Isaac website is mentioned that what he presents its only a part of a general design. The general schematic of the CARET drone resembles more parts of decorations from greek architecture, especially metopes of temples but I can't find the exact keywords to trace accurate links in google. Have to be precise to show the similarities. This has to be done later i think.

For what is worth here are some links for wikipedia about Vimana and the accompanied literature.

Samarangana sutradhara an encyclopedic work on classical Indian architecture (Vastu Shastra) written by Paramara King Bhoja of Dhar (1000-1055 AD). Has the references of the Vimana.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Yantra en.wikipedia.org...

Yantra is an aniconic temenos* or tabernacle of deva, asura, genius loci or other archetypal entity. Yantra are theurgical* device that engender entelecheia*. Yantra are realised by sadhu through darshana and samyama. There are numerous yantra. Shri Yantra is often furnished as an example. Yantra contain geometric items and archetypal shapes and patterns namely squares, triangles, circles and floral patterns; but may also include bija mantra and more complex and detailed symbols. Bindu is central, core and instrumental to yantra. Yantra function as revelatory conduits of cosmic truths. Yantra, as instrument and spiritual technology, may be appropriately envisioned as prototypical and esoteric concept mapping machines or conceptual looms.

The relevant of an ancient mind machine perhaps?..

Which part of a greater design does the CARET drone depict?
What is this machine supposed to do?

The link about the Vimana en.wikipedia.org...

At the bottom of the Vimana wikipage I found a link that Sys_Config gave me earlier.

ufo.egrd.net...

(Circular)

temenos* : is the greek word for temple.
theurgical* : means the practice of communicating with God/gods, or directly the Cosmos. A mental interface of sorts.
entelecheia* : a word invented by Plato it generally perceived it means that the purpose (true identity) of a being is encoded in its design, its characteristics. (in our case we research about a flying machine)

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Hi Spacebot..Yes its all there..but we must remember..Isaac never really saw the flying craft..we only have the black objects and rings and narrative..the diagrams all possess the shapes which cross culturally hold significance, and the connections to stars andd geometries..to infer flight, motion or pwer . Pisces is all about mythologies and current comix and things like tyra that you can find at lulu.com They hardly hold in the same esteem and understanding you do of this material.
it may , repeat may be that our doghead is married to carli jones but is it another ellroy incidence of coincidence.. or the real elisha cuthbert as here
www.sportsbybrooks.com... a not so esoteric background since house of wax ..though a phenomenal child canadian.actress and costar for 24 hours Kieth Sutherland..and presenter for popular mechanics, and guest of Hilary clinton at one time...someone give me a shot of Johnny Walker Red yet google does not show her married..
I am taking a break here..She had an accident last year in NY ..about same time everything went dead also is the fiance *or ex now) of Sean Avery a Hocjy player..
Now..as Ellroy james parker has been admiited a "coincidence by Pisces..is Carli Jones a coincidence also? The picture of her is there she was in that house of wax ..but the person we see narrating the posts doghead aka Eye..is no hockey player speaking..or writing novels between timeouts at a game.

I am feeling more like paparazzi then researcher..You dont wanna know the rest..its too real..
Eye will have to clarify this this confusing mess or google should be dismantled immediately in the national interest.

[

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"House of Wax" was not a film, which could polish up anyonen's bio, but if they had a b-promi, they would tell the world about it.
Although I don't like to give them links, remember this one:
www.hottestontv.com.au...

They try to look bigger than they are, not vice versa. So would they waste a promi to be just a designer?

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join