It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This person reveals a lot of information about themselves, enough I would think to pinpoint who they are, which leads me to believe it's fake. He works in Computer Science, worked there 1984-1987, and was promoted to management. A lot of work went into it, some it's probably some kind of viral marketing.

My friend just suggested to me that, they might not care if the government comes after them since it was 25 years ago. They were probably in there 40's working there. So, now they are in their 60's or 70's now.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by -Jaguar-]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
this has to be the truth. i knew they were man made, but the question of the origin of the technology is a deeper issue!!
come on y'all, how much proof do we need?
they have these crafts but they have to keep em secret of else people will want to know how its done, and they cant tell em that!!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
It's a dreadful hoax. Way worse than Titor or even early Serpo.

The "science" sucks and is written at a level for high-schoolers. No answering any useful question.

And 'inches'? So, they're gonna talk about in English units irrelevant crap about how big it is in the report, rather than what the physics and effects of antigravity is?

It's like having a report of an Alien autopsy and featuring how your hot dog you had at lunch smelled better instead of any analysis of ET physiology or genetics.

[yes I am a scientist]

[edit on 26-6-2007 by mbkennel]

Remember that this "Issac" has more documentation. I guess I don't buy your take on measuring the items. So, are you saying that for this to be 'believable' that they should have measured in cm?

This is just part of one report.

I'll go out on a limb and say that if this is true disclosure then I am extremely excited about it. I would expect that disclosure would come from someone who is not in it for themselves and not interested in making a buck. I think most folks who have come clean do so because they want a clear conscience. No different here.

And I am taken aback by the sheer importance of this technology. To think that the symbols interact with the substrate which result in an effect. My God, think of the advancement in computing/technology if we could actually produce it. You can tell I'm a big free energy buff, but it could be a REAL possibility.

This makes perfect sense now with the strange writing on the Roswell craft debris. Jesse Marcel Jr. was just on Coast to Coast the other night and, once again, recounted his testimony of how his father brought home debris from the crash site and Jesse Jr. described the beams with the strage writing on them. It would seem logical that the Roswell craft used the same substrate and symbols.

I wonder if Linda Moulton Howe could ask Jesse Marcel Jr. to look at the "language" used in the drone pictures to see if it is indeed similar to what he saw in 1947.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Originally posted by Freenrgy2

I wonder if Linda Moulton Howe could ask Jesse Marcel Jr. to look at the "language" used in the drone pictures to see if it is indeed similar to what he saw in 1947.

Hmm. To ask someone who "says" they saw this, 60 years later, if
this "language" looked similar....

What do you think the answer would be ?

I'd be more inclined to have both source items together to study.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The 'double hyphen' usage and this personal data reminds me of the current alien false flag guy.

Anyway, I am wondering that if this drone can be cloaked with whatever small power source it has, what about the USAF stealth. Shouldn't it be truely invisible. Maybe it really is just not talked about. I just think the technology would be in use by now. I would think one leak of it would have occurred by now, all these years.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm stunned by this. Ironically I always thought the weakest element of the drone sightings was the writing. This puts the writing seen on the Roswell debris, and why it was on there in the first place, in a whole new light.

Compare:

This is HUGE! I hope Isaak is being very careful.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Hmm. To ask someone who "says" they saw this, 60 years later, if
this "language" looked similar....

What do you think the answer would be ?

I'd be more inclined to have both source items together to study.

Regards,
Lex

No offense, but asking is out of the question to you? I know it's not a lot, but it's something. Fact is, we don't have both source items together. But, if this is real and if this is how their technology works, then it would explain the "writing" on the beams; at least it would explain it to me.

Jesse Marcel Jr. has stated what he saw for years. I see no harm in asking him to at least look at the "writing". And what if he responded 'yes'. Does it proove anything? No. It just lends the plausibility that if this is indeed real, then we might know more about the craft in the Roswell crash.

It would be nice if there was some corrobaration between this and the Roswell "writing".

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
If this is a hoax he sure has gone to great lengths to prove it's real.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Any one recall jesse marcell jr. talking about "hyroglifics" or strange symbols on a piece of I beam his dad brought home that night regarding rosewell??

Is their something to that, or did they know about marcell jr and added it in just to thicken the plot?

I dont know one way or another, but the trend or fasionable thing seems to be who can call hoax first nowadays!

CGI this and that, that was one well thought out and descriptive artical.

I couldnt come up with that in 10 years!

Oh well I like the story none the less!

[edit on 6/26/2007 by redseal]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thats pretty crazy stuff right there.

The images are quite impressive. I can't pick any faults in them just on face value.

I may have to eat my words regarding the Viral marketing idea...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Anyone want to do an analysis of the writing from the drone to this new information?

One thing to keep in mind about this drone story, is that the drone originator, if a hoax, has gone to great lengths of starting the hoax as well as continuing it.

Could he be continuing the hoax with more elaborate material such as the Caret Program? Sure. But keep an open mind about this one, until evidence peeks its ugly head

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Now that we have "dealt with" the "False Flag" guy I'll see if I can squeeze this one in... I am tired and it may be tomorrow before I get back with what I think.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I can not find that Palo Alto Caret existed or exists....

anyone want to research the evidence before making any conclusions?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I dont think this is a hoax I believe Isaac has dropped a lot poignant clues to a lot of things he was compartmented from all or any sources the reasom for their sudden appearances and disappearances the blatent admission of recovered extra terrestrial artifacts from crash sites the over the top security engaged the continual battle with authority for access to further information the hard copy evidence the evaluation process in trying to decipher etc etc. Forgive me for asking because Im new to this site but it seems incredible that the debunkers have hit this so fast and hard I also believe Isaac is fooling himor herself if he thinks he is relatively safe I just hope Isaac stays free long enough to impart all heor she has acquired Long Live The Whistleblower

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
No problem Springer. Post when you can.

While I had a pretty good idea about GhostRaven, I'm really not sure what to think on this one. Yeah, the whole "Transformers" movie viral marketing thing has popped into my head. But, it sure seems like an awful amount of work to perpetrate a hoax like this. Of couse, I'm not that skilled and it seems hard to do for me. A team could probably do it though.

I'll probably kick myself for posting this, but I'm leaning more towards the "possibly real" side rather than the "definitely false" side.

As usual, time will tell.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes

One thing to keep in mind about this drone story, is that the drone originator, if a hoax, has gone to great lengths of starting the hoax as well as continuing it.

I don't think it's from the originator on this one, I think someone has latched on to the hoax and going full throttle.. Probably trying to help Linda out.

Really good work to whoever did this... but proves nothing....

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What baffles me most isn't the images anymore, it is the documentation.

I've read the entire 9 page report and... wow... whoever has done this has gone to a [censored] hell of a lot of trouble if it is a hoax. I mean... from typing that all (it even looks like a damn typewriter) to printing it, to binding it and then scanning it...

Why?

There are so many easier ways to continue the hoax then go that that much trouble. The old saying 'who benefits' comes into play here. Yes, the hoaxer(s) would benefit from such a gigantic effort, but then again, there are far quicker, easier ways to convince people.

I've gone from definite hoax to back to the fence on this one... my head hurts!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by quick
Looks like it could be mystery solved?

No. What about it makes you think the mystery is solved? A bunch of vague writing about antigravity (with really no physics explanation) and some nicely rendered CGI, along with a story about back-engineering - NONE OF WHICH has been backed up by ANYTHING...

And folks are thinking, "mystery solved" ?? WTF?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yeah this smells funny to me, I don't buy it at all.

Writing on a metal makes it perform? Come on now, thats the most far fetched unbelievable crap you could ever come up with.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, that's a bit of reading.

It looks pretty good to me, but certainly doesn't prove anything.

The "science" doesn't seem to make much sense, but then, I'm no scientist.
Time will tell, I guess. All this could have been prepared at the same time as the
drone pictures as an extended hoax.
That would be a lot of work for no gain I can see, though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join