It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

As I have said numerous times already, I am not affiliated with those sites. In order to prevent what you call side tracking, this process is terminated.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well I looked closely at the Caret pictures you posted, pointing out objects, and I must say I think i see alot of things, but I don't know if it's just like looking at clouds, because I tried zooming in on your posted pics to 1600% again, and was able to see dozens of faces, but isn't that how the human brain works?

I'm not too sure if I was looking at the right things...

But, where you pointed and wrote Family- I'm almost sure I see a couple of figures inside the alien characters.

The nano imaging is fascinating. Imagine all the uses it could have in the spy and espionage industries? :p

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

I know what you are talking about..but just look at the pic as is as i posted..
sorry, no , its not the Mary in the grilled cheese sandwich.or Jesus in the tree trunk...and see what you want to see..perhaps it best you look at the 47 meg image ,
use the rectangle function when you find somethiing then go to edit copy and paste to paintbrush..the slicing tool is a pain..if you make rectangle too big..at 1600 it must be small..or you will choke painbrush..

yes there are other repeated pattersn especially the ones like people playing that old twister game. those you will find mostly inside bamds and mixed red blue green ..repeated almost like wall paper ..the way the zebra code people do. they love fusing art and tech as well as have on line games..role playing games..have no qualms messing with heads.
If they are involved in anyway I will make it my lifes mission to capture Sarah Diamond the queen Zebra..

the one spot I am looking for was a brown spot where I saw ISS or 155 then a smiley underneath..like when you draw with finger on mud..or sand..I lost that..i was at 1900 then..
I wish I new meaning ..of that

[edit on 29-10-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by attovishnu

ok atto no problem what happened to the stolen thing you were talking about..did you just drop it..it seemed that was an overriding concern..when you came in..go watch our tvs you said..I sincerely question your motive..connection or no connection..you are in chicago..I know that..clarify who what you are so we may be at ease..no time for games..Start ytour own thread if you cannot connect to caret a little bit more substantively..I will not patronize your site until then.
also..not all of us here are adv physics majors as you want us to believe you are.A little less technobabble and simple english for dummies like me would be most welcome..
this process cannot be overriden except with straight answer

Sys

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sys_config
FYI it was the proxy linking on my server logs that lead me to these areas in the first place. I will maintain that I have no affiliations with the rajon / cropconnector. Furthermore, this experience has taught me a valuable lesson. Steps are being taken to restrict access to any research on the project that has not been compromised already. If you want anything else from me, BEG ME. You know absolutely nothing about me. You have no idea what I really do with my time. My name is Nikola Romanski and I do not NEED to help anyone but myself.
Terminate process.

Originally posted by Sys_Config

I am very disappointed in Atto..you naughty naughty boy!..you should have told us yo have a sharing address with rajon.com of the cropcirclexplorer site..You will not side track us..please start yor own thread..

speaking of raj..it reminded me of rajon.com the site behind cropcirclexplorer.com which you remember alleges to have an explanation for the drones and posted pics with symbols etc. also it was time the writer said to come out of hiding anyway..it gave a rather complex technocentered rationale how the thing worked..then promised us more
Rajon also publishes and sells a lot sherwoods tapes books and even oils and sundries.(i love the King TuT colognes the best)

Enter attovishnu on ATS pointing us to ergd.com with beautiful graphics and exotic powerpropulsion which he claims were "stolen" from him or norman polanski ( not to be confused with roman polanski the movie pedophile escaped us jurisdiction))or something like that. If that is our atto .. his treatises here, there, and on cropcirclexporer sound eerily identical ..what is eerily similar that on doing site traces bothsites rajon and ergd or egrd (cksp) share identical subsets

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hmmm...

Looks like attovishnu is involved with TAP-TEN somehow.

I had forgotten about those guys...I wonder if they are involved with this whole Caret thing somehow?

I'm still waiting for someone to claim the original material (or else verify its authenticity!)

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by attovishnu
If you want anything else from me, BEG ME. You know absolutely nothing about me. You have no idea what I really do with my time. My name is Nikola Romanski and I do not NEED to help anyone but myself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! The Captain does like this game, as I see.

The strong one is strong for himself!

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yes nikola I really don't know you..only what you say..and it confuses more people than help in this case. There is no conspiracy here to break into your servers...Why not start a thread..Physicist secrets hijacked by Caret HIs plans are in the diagram! that would draw a lot of attentiion..and help than the Red Cross at a disaster.

Siddharta ..where have you been..!!! nothing has changed..I am still crying in the wind over here.
your wisdom was missed..The third wave is here..unfortunately caret cant be kickstarted for a new season episode. I think the artists and musicians missed a golden opportunity, the shrinks and linguists are getting the gershafte.can anyone really see the outcome of a virus in the wild..it can come back to bite especially one making believe it was santa clause..very dangerous ..to children or those with childrens spirit..especially the latter..no more pied pipers please. Partizan learned that quick with haiti movie or no movie..its dead now before its born. think about it.

welcome back

Sys

Edit to remove unsys like remarks

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have been in town, trying to get a CD from U2U, because I only knew U2 and UB40. Nobody could help me in this case. Until I saw that button on this page...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yes Sidd
Umberto Eco was quite right..and prophetic..is it A child is it THE child or Children in general., with text based line it is easy to answewr..with images not so easy, so therefore easy to manipulate minds with imagery..and weaken their wills over time ..this has been a good example..but unlike books..the ability to store information safely does not match that of a books 70 year life span , even more if new polymers are infused . So the Beasts hold is somewhat tennuous, if not illusory, as long as the lights are on, not like the buggy whip and the automobile ..I am happy Umberto saw both sides ..and had an appreciation and even a detectable compassion for those left out. Those that dont search outside the forum and wait on others to provide them the info, or by a radio, or TV ..will be left out..always was that way.
After peeling the layers off as I saw them, and saw what this was about My goal here was to one day meet people like him..if only by keyboard..the Arthurs..The Musicians and Artists..contributing and leading the unsure to a new way. Perhaps I saw too much expected too much...yet a small voice ..perhaps you already have. but there is nothing more gratifying than a confirmation. and I still want to conquer Sarah Diamond

I am glad a handful of real friends have seen what I did. Perhaps..I will meet them in another time..another place...after all we really are one and not far from each other if one can measure these things.

[

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ever played the "Day of the Tentacle", sys?

The order is:

Find the super-batteries!
Safe the world!
Leave my house!

Some little girl is longing for an answer of another little girl, longing to have a friend over there. Whatever the background is, don't dissapoint her. If there is nobody, give her a little story to understand.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That is my number one priority..
I will not stop until I drop!
333 mentioned tap 10 but is just a ethernet passive monitor..to do just that..tap traffic. will look further

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
NEW PICTURE TO ANALYZE - Possible drone?

I do not know if this is connected , but judge for yourselves. It was submitted to the MUFON site recently, in Hawai.

www.mufoncms.com...

Best regards,

arit

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by arit_

Sure! It got burnt it's hair in California and even lost all it's letters. Must be a drone! Never saw one that exposed before. (Okay, I once stepped in the bathroom when my grandma wasn't ready for this...)

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
mountains are really impressive but the object is definitely not a caret. I will have to check mufon report.see what they..thanx for submission..and sharing. I am happy people still have faith in the old guard. mufon...perhaps there is hope yet.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me why the first 3 traceoutes have the same ip for different organizations. I inadvertently confused atto with rajon when it should have been siliconlaude aka spaceheroes.org akarutledge aka Therry spiel aka Jerry Harthcock ? Atto. help me...is there something incorrect in this..i am easily confused by numbers.. If you were on the moon I want you to get credit
joking..seriously why would these numbers be the same. I noted the othersay I could get larger breakdowns per Isp now all of them are yield very limited subgroups..

we all remember Cdr ruttledge ..who is somewhere in the darkest of Africa after escaping by the skin of his teeth from the pTB..to give us all the famous moon base pictures..as well as the phantom apollo mission that still has the academic and scientific communities engaged in fierce if not ,scurrilous debate as i type. Is this a case of all converging at a node or switchboard. I keep getting that final 10.240.7.3 like a brickwall. Any input is helpful.

iI must be absolutely certain before I order medals and flowers break out the bottles of Dasani Distilled water (only the best) for all our heroes, our prodigal sons from space!

just type in dos tracert nameofsite.com

spaceheroes.org 205.178.145.65
siliconlaude down 205.178.145.65

ufo.egrd.net 205.178.145.65

codezebra.com 66.226.64.38
isaaccaret.com 66.114.42.51
alienware.com 208.63.153.150

rajon.com 203.211.142.75

[

[edit on 30-10-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I hope Nikola is not Angry..I like his work..I like his art and his unexcelled passion for his work..He has worked a long time on his theories.www.geocities.com...
His site is beautiful (imo) and his early sketches intriguing..I hope he chooses to stay..it deserves its own thread..where he can have peace of mind and respect and where people can contribute..rather than question motives as I have. I hope he understands the situation here and why I challenged the associations..I think atto your dreams will find fertile ground here and hope you believe we are sincere..we need the the dreamer scientists here to encourage thinking along your lines, and honestly encourage you to continue as I have suggested. An associtation with spaceheroes or siliconlaude is not necessarily bad, I need to correct Jerry aka spiel (who appears to be a writer artist in Netherlands that was error..Jerry is an inventor and owner of sliconlaude and sponsor of spaceheroes. Therry is rumored to be Rutledge, but you are well aware how that wound up thus our concern.Your premises seem sound and need their own room and direction and ATS can provide that if you choose to stay. Good luck whatever you decide.

sys

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
There are minor flaws in interconnectivity hardware from this portal. You might want to look into "UNICODE" hmmm. Thats a trip.
Nikola

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Speaking of Alienware, they sent me an email today. www.alienware.com...:gen_20071030_body

links to a page that actually provides visual hints to the base of the code.

I say that wraps it up for the CARET Clone

Why the hell would I want to go to NY?

Nikola

[edit on 31-10-2007 by attovishnu]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Greetz as I understand at another forum a decompiler for flash gave up everything the dell postings had .We have a fruit cake and only picked the nuts..lets try the pretty fruits now..too much went into this for a mere amalgamation of letters..additionally an entire new wave of participants and activists have joined across the forums..oh yess..this is most interesting and very predicted I might add. I agree atto its only intermission..this was just a commercial break .a new phase has begun already.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by Sys_Config]

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join