It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I cant get zit because of my speed..you have to have a divx decoder and player..just do a divx search and down load the decoder plugin for the browser. Salad was working on that a while ago with droneonline...that does not mean he is the author of the Isaac.only that reaffirms what we already established with the chinese artifacts. MANMADE. This does however take heat off Isaac for the moment. If anybody can do it..its not worth going into..will be the effect..If this were disinfo..then its perfect as salad was yelling fake from the gitgo, posting videos almost simultameously after the initial photos..Nevertheless..Isaac is still out there..all we need to do is finish tieing loose ends. and not waste time on cgis/or modeling. That will make for a much smaller interest in the story however and actually frees our hand, if you are still inclined, and from providing overbearing and redundant data.

[edit on 29-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ello...

I just thought I'd stick my head in as I followed the link from the Divshare page to here.. although i signed up to ATS a while ago.

Anyway, as Sys says.. no I am not the hoaxer in any shape or form. In fact, it hasn't been proven a hoax any more than it has been proven real yet. Everyone has their gut feelings I guess.
Those that bend toward hoax use my work to lend strength to their pont of view, and those that bend to real use my work to show how I can't achieve the same quality as the originals.

I guess either is fine, but it doesn't get the case any further forward.

Anyway, I just thought I'd nip this line of thought in the bud before it goes down that path. LMH is entirely external to the production of the video, and purely features as samples in Drones excellent music. It is a dedication to her and everyone involved in this case however.

I still believe the drones could turn out to be real, even if my line of study was to look at it from a potential 3D angle.

Anyway, as for the video, it is totally entertainment, and meant to be enjoyed. I wanted to see these things we have looked at for months in a flat 2D image come alive! I think it turned out pretty well really!

I just hope everyone enjoys it. It was excellent fun to make!

As a little plug for Drone, give his other tunes a listen... he is brilliant!

www.myspace.com/droneonline

Cheers

Kris

p.s. If anyone else mentions that I could be the hoaxer, could you please tell them otherwise. I really don't want that tag, because it is totally wrong. Besides that, the models aren't 100% accurate. I got them as close as I could from the little reference I had... but they still aren't completely correct. Anyways.. bedtime for me! night night

[edit on 29-9-2007 by saladfingers123456]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Help: the divshare download link dosen't work in three different browsers I use. It must huge as it just tries to load, going on and on and on. PJ whats the secret, why isn't it on U TUBE which always works for me?

I don't know Klat. But it's a DIVX file, so you need to make sure you have the proper codec to watch it. Maybe you should download the DIVX player with the codec package. But yes, it is a large file, it's 94 MB.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Kris,
Thank you for posting. Since the beginning, I was one of only a handful of people that didn't think this was a hoax, rather disinfo or real. You're animations have been very helpful to us. I'm very glad to find out that this video was just an animation of the existing material. I didn't mean to accuse you of being the hoaxer, but that video was the best work I've seen from you yet, and it looked like much of the material was identical to the original stuff. It was enjoyable to watch, and you are certainly very talented. So thank you for clearing that up for us!

Kind regards,
PJ

[edit on 9/29/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
No offense taken at all PJ! I think it is a very high compliment if you thought it close to the originals!

Anyways, I'll just post these links again, as I edited them into my last post before seeing your reply...

Kris

>

Youtube version>>> www.youtube.com...

DivX on Stage6 (High quality!) >>> stage6.divx.com...

p.p.s. All of the models and primer are taken from what is already out there. The detail of the diagrams on the BB drone are made up from what I could make out.. an interpretation if you will. Anyways.. cheers.. night night!

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This will show that this was in works since last July..almost 3 months ago

from om forum I am on

Quote from dronesonline

Re: STRANGE CRAFT MUSIC!
« Reply #18 on Jul 6, 2007, 1:23am »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
day started really bad...but now I'm smiling big time......

thanx for all your great feedback folks....if salad does a video it'll be the shiiiiizzle......
this is in August 23 me asking him about his actual role in the developing video:

SALADFINGERS QUOTE
Sorry, I think I've confused things. Basically, I'm the 3D guy who is putting all the visuals together for the video..

'Drone' is the musician known on here as 'droneonline'. He was called drone before all this Chad/Raj/Issac drone business. I'm guessing he found it because of that.
So he wrote a piece of music (Strange Craft) that I loved, and was inspired to create a video to go along with
So, when it is all finished, music is by Drone, and the video is by me.. although I'm not sure if I should use the name Saladfingers.. might cause problems later on. .
it.

I think it was you talking about Saladfingers123456 on Youtube, that is my stuff.
Anyways, we're going to release the video and get it out and about as much as possible. Who knows, it might even make Drones cool... lol. Might give any witnesses a bit more courage to come forward... you never know.
p.s. glad you found Drones myspace... did you listen to his other tunes?
Take care,
Kris
it.
Link to Post - Back to Top Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sysconfig

member is online
This is me sysconfig QUOTE

Re: STRANGE CRAFT MUSIC!
« Reply #47 on Aug 23, 2007, 9:53pm »

Yeah he is. He was chillin out ,,like everything is copathetic..other grooves were hot too..I love E music..way back to backgrounds of miami vice..jan hammer, and others tangerine dream and the like. . I will keep alert for your release..it.

About the name change to bad too..but as an artist you know its hard work even though you make it look easy and the other Salad fingers would be more upset than flattered..Thats why I don't even download free music anymore. They have to eat too.
here is a wiki link to his stuff ..make sure you don't put anywhere you like rusty spoons.If he (David Firth)saw your and drones stuff he'd collaborate in a hot nanosecond with you..
it.

en.wikipedia.org...
unquote

sys

Unquote

PJ no sweat man..I knew cause Ive been stalkin for monts on that and other forums..

If they are successful then other spinoffs can happen..hey look at that our lady of fatima thing..geez they have a gazillion statues selling over the world..
Hmm..a statue for me St Sys..patron saint of ufology..with a crown resembling caret ship that glows at night..that just might work..and a song that plays too..that goes to the tune Jesus luvs the little children..

Our sys loves the little carets
all the carets of the world
whether yellow black or white,
he will keep you in his sight
our Sys luvs the little carets of the world

I like that..

"Bless you all..and for an extra 2.00 to cover shipping I will send you absolutely free a "Touch from God"

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Congratulations to you both Saladfingers and Drone. Accolades to you both.

Contrary to your detractors I'm sure your video will generate more interest from the general public and those only peripherally involved with the topic.

I was so impressed I had to make a DVD so I could show friends on a television.

Everybody was impressed and for those who knew nothing about this I had a lot of explaining to do.

Thanks for your efforts both of you.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Now that that has been resolved we can proceed back to the original problem an explanation for Caret. I have a problem with Isaac in the original document where first asserts he is an electrical enginner and a programmer," then subsequently blurts out that if you see a slloppily dressed physicist patrolling the streets of Baghdad .." to that effect.
now if he was afraid of disclosing as a cause...and then consquences being shipped out to Iraq.."patrolling" implying military assignment, ie a soldier physicist,then we have have what we call in the con trade "cracking out of turn"..because at the end Isaac fears on a call from the " IRS."
Nowhere does he say he is a physicist, if he were he would not have bumbled the hovering question PJ caught, and Siddharta concured..was an embarrasing point for Isaac. the writer puts us in a quandry, as if writing about himself as Isaac, a programmer, then referring himself as a physicist, or..we have two people.. each giving the plot outline to a third, who blew it. I like both . I have Id 'd one cog (the yang) ) to point at, but we need the other the quiet part (passive yin))to make it turn. in the anagram I found one of the words also spelled "German."..

I will try to do some further reasearch along this line..I will call the mystery physicist " Barbarosa. " ..on to Berlin..but as this thread has gotten so long I will be posting forthwith on the Caret Viral fantasy page. Leaving others to offer their ideas here or guard the fort as they wish..I undertake this on behalf of those who have been misled, and the confused. the least we can do hopefully is find an answer that will give us all some small measure of comfort and solace and justice, their pain is my pain, their tears my sorrow.

The 23 Rd psalm Lords Prayer

The Lord Is my Sheperd.. Ein Psalm Davids

1 Der HERR ist mein Hirte, mir wird nichts mangeln.
2 Er weidet mich auf einer grünen Aue und führet mich zum frischen Wasser.
3 Er erquicket meine Seele. Er führet mich auf rechter Straße um seines Namens willen.
4 Und ob ich schon wanderte im finstern Tal, fürchte ich kein Unglück;
denn du bist bei mir, dein Stecken und Stab trösten mich.
5 Du bereitest vor mir einen Tisch im Angesicht meiner Feinde. Du salbest mein Haupt mit Öl und schenkest mir voll ein.
6 Gutes und Barmherzigkeit werden mir folgen mein Leben lang, und ich werde bleiben
im Hause des HERRN immerdar

amen

from the Troubleshooters Website

Capt Alexander Pilot of the Bomber A Wing and A prayer shown being carried
Captured but helped By Local German Villagers Of Kirchhof Germany wwII

SyS
^i^/

Goodbye my Friends
and fellow ShattenJaggers

]

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

Kris enlightened the path. Nobody needs to walk in the dark.

It is time for a little break now. Reconsider.

Now we are one.

Sid

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Welcome Back Sid....Kris enlightened himself...not me. I was just aware of what they were doing thats all. U2u me and tell me why I should give it a break ..I will consider your counsel as always..but not end an
important story..unless you know Kris Isaac and all the others were in cahoots. That may be a good reason....please email me.

I only answered because it was you old friend..
Sys

[edit on 30-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sorry to bother you all but have you seen this website: isaaccaret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ntenzpunishment

You see, what I mean, Sys! There we are again at the beginning!

No, I meant, let's take a step back and look at the whole picture. Let's have a break and enjoy Kris' video. It is great. Don't say it is not.

Just have a little coffee - or tea - in between, think it over and start again.

So what shall we answer to this new discovering...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So where are all the clowns who swore up N down this was a viral campaign for Halo3. The games out and I dont see any connection to it whatsoever...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

Dunno.

Have there been any?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

There is no connection. Never was. Many of us said so months ago - long before Halo's (or even Transformer's) release.

Something else is going on here. Deeper. Hoax? Probably. CGI? Almost certainly. Viral intent? Likely. Who & Why? Indeterminate, enigmatical, tenebrous.

Just keep dancing to the music and no one gets hurt...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I've never seen a viral campaign that had absolutely no link to a product of any kind, after all why risk the viewer mistaking it for a competitors product. No Links, no logo's, no message. I always doubted it was viral and glad to be right

[edit on 1-10-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
How about the witch hunts in europe..spread rather nicely there
or : the police are looking for a tall slim black male wearing a white tee shirt and sneakers please dial 911 if you see one.

its alwayse about spreading the image by word..and everyone sees the image.

no product endorsement necessary
SyS

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Congratulations! So you solved it?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Sys buddy,
I know I asked you this in U2U, but you didn't answer: what source text are you making your anagrams from? The entire Isaac story? You can find every letter of the alphabet in his story, so how can you make anagrams from that and conclude that they are unique? You can't. So I'm assuming you are using other text for your primer?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

I will demonstrate some of Isaacs technology of making things disappear we have here at ATS..that post will disappear soon..including anybody else who wants to troll or provoke arguments

PJ Pal..I only used words in sentences not whole paragraphs..that would be ludicrous if not obscene..as I could reconstruct infinity or anything I wanted to "see"that way.Not to mention a massive headache...Half them were done by OM team members collectively so no bias here.
I used wordsmith.org and it tool forever.just a few words , I never claimed scientific and always put a caveat to that effect..but patterns that influenced me to find half the stuff I did. Even in accounting or math..there is called something the compounding of errors..that accidently lead to a correct answer. And borrowing your words.."there are no coincidences or accidents" all that has a synergystic affect ..

sys

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join