It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
pj, thanks for your response that "It just looked like a drone to me" but you left me still hungry for more. You posts here have been usually so specific and to the point. Your opinions have been sharp as well as incisive, directed towards specificity rather than generalizations. And, I certainly am no graphic artist, just a photographer with an eye for composition and perspective. All the more I am wondering, given that you are a stated Writer Pro Graphic Artist that you really could show me something I was missing. And I do mean that respectfully, pj. Since you didn't add a ‘smiley' or ‘wise ass' emoticon I thought you really believed that this was one of ‘our' drones. Since the moon to earth distance (center to center) is approx. 238,863 mi. give or take a click I was wondering if perhaps something else besides a drone could have passed within that long line of sight between our Kentucky videographer and the semioccluded moon. Thanks for stimulating my thought processes on this matter, pj!

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Surely you can't mean what you seem to be saying. If it were that large, it would have its own moon-like gravity, causing considerable chaos to our orbital model.

We don't know what affect it would have on our orbit. Based on what we know about UFOs, they seem to have a gravity cancelling effect, so it may not cause any disruption to the earth.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Its either a Darth Vader Death Star or..God help Us..The Planet Niburu...we don't stand a chance..Darth doesn't like us ever since that plastic surgeon rearranged his face, Sitchin was never clear what the Niburans really want us for..slaves, sex, food...there's no telling what..

I always wondered what the effect of a large body hitting us..we would litterally find ourselves, buildings, skyscrapers flyng miles into the atmosphere..the earth would stop for a fraction of a second and everything thrown foward as if a car put its brakes on..nothing could escape..what a thread we live on.
Sys

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

I'm still reading The Twelfth Planet. It's a very insightful history about our origins, if nothing more.

I don't know if Nibiru would look like a drone in the path of the moon, though.

I have one problem with the Planet X theory. I've been reading a lot about it lately, and it just seems bogus. Some people believe Nibiru and Planet X are different --- planet X being a brown dwarf. If you research Planet X, there was a huge uproar saying that it was going to be here in 2003. Everyone knew the supposed astronomical data, the orbital path, yadda yadda yadda. It never happened. Now they changed their mind and say it will be here in 2012. These fanaticists always change their outlook when their predictions don't come true.

For a star to be travelling that fast for billions of miles, it wouldn't just suddenly slow down and intersect our solar system, and then make a U-turn and head back on out again for another 3600 years.
It is just ridiculous that people believe that scenario. If it exists, it certainly wouldn't be defying the laws of physics in that manner.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hello kriegsmarine...

Does any of this look familiar in the CARET Linguistics primer?

source: yaridanjo.warmkessel.../yaridanjo/fig11-3.jpg

[edit on 22-9-2007 by klatunictobarata]

[edit on 22-9-2007 by klatunictobarata]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by klatunictobarata

I think there are some similarities, such as the pattern of circles that go from large to small. If the drones were designed by an advanced race, chances are they would have some universal language or design form that was understood by other advanced races. Humans are not advanced, so we probably wouldn't understand something so complex.

For people that argue that humans ARE advanced, I say this: Certain species of animals have been evolving for hundreds of millions of years on the planet. The shark is one such animal. "Civilized" man has been around for 100,000, maybe a little more, and we have driven such magnificent creatures as the blue whale to the verge of extinction.
Humanity is a virus that will be swept from the earth in due time. I hate to sound pessimistic, but we are a failed species. We consume every natural resource in our environment until we can no longer live in that area, and then we spread our infectious nature to another area of the planet and consume it too. We massacre our neighbors in the name of some biblical "God", which is nothing more than some ridiculous ideology of omnipotence which humans have created to make themselves feel cozy in an unsure world, instead of finding out how we really got here. I'm not going to get into a theological debate, but the evidence of our past is all around us. 99% of humanity just chooses to ignore it and subscribe to a biblical ideology instead. The reason "prayer" works is because there is a global consciousness, a unification of all energy on the planet and perhaps the universe -- not because there is some man and his son sitting on a throne judging all of humanity.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
This will help Grasp The Sparrows Tail

Pj a side by side with our chinese scroll
Thanx and all Credits to 11august at open minds forum
and their hard work

This from his highness On the Fence at at OMF
That straw just wasnt enough My Liege

Now the Diagrams By Sp33 at OMF Thanx you Dam you are good!

This is a horrizontal view he was able to layer..we need to overlap on our star charts

[edit on 23-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   

They have definitely done some good work there at OM. I should have signed up as a member when the whole thing started, but I didn't.

But it's good we have both sites. They have been working out the possible algorithms and language analysis. We have been working on the hoax/real aspect of it, and the who, what, when, why, and how?

I think it's time we team together and work this thing out once and for all!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Reconciliation is a good thing..but we are way past hoax..lets move on your work will be critical..presentation is critical for full perspective..Thats why I assigned a ninja icon for you

Yuefo and Moonking..would all togeteher be immeasurably helpful..I have an Icon for them too.
now our charts

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
I wonder where Soloist is so he could weigh in on this.

I'm still around, I had to step away from this thread for a bit as it was starting to turn into a bickering match and I didn't come here for that. The reason I posted was because when I saw the pictures of the little gravity generator thing I knew right away it was a model, no doubt about it, but I went ahead and looked it over best I could and did not find anything that would change my reality of what I was seeing. I just wanted to add that in as the basis of my belief this whole thing is a hoax.

I'm not sure if I said it before but catching up on this thread I will add that whoever did construct the model is most likely experienced in building aircraft models (looking back I mentioned techniques that I attribute to someone with that specific experience, but not saying that outright), and has a passion for doing so, as something like this would take quite a bit of dedication.

Take it for what it's worth, I don't really have much to add, short of seeing some examples of this guys work I can't really comment with any degree of accuracy unless it would be to speculate.

Oh, btw, Sys... interesting reading, good work!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I believe thats it if nothing works print them out frame them..They are pretty
SyS

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Soloist welcome back! Man Its great to read you..of course you can help..mostly resizing stuff to match star charts..opinions etc anything welcome..Yes This person has a passion..and high standards of excellence!
Hey I put you on a rocket ship to heaven in my post on you and you know who!

And now to you all as you who go forth on this quest..remember the lessons you have learned from nature..for as the White Crane Spreads its Wings, beware the Snake Creeps Down .. then turn and Repulse the Monkey.As he comes, Embrace the Tiger, Return to Mountain Beware also White Snake Sticks Out its Tongue do not lose your Grasp of Sparrow's Tail. Wonder at the Golden Cock which Stands on One Leg and the Swallow that Skims the Water .stop look as the Bird Flies into Forest , for that is your way in. Respect the Lion who Shakes it's Head and the Tiger which Hugs its Head.
Be as the Wild Horse that Leaps the Ravine, and the white ape who devours fruit, then return, as the Yellow Bee Returns to Nest . These are the forms of Tai Chi .stay the path and .you will suceed and make this old warrior happy. Do not bring dishonor on this house...

SyS

Klatuu

I don't know about the Embrace the tiger master

I will stick with the Sparrow!

Soloist
Its my day for Fishin sorry!

Moonking
I think Tigers are cool!

Siddharta
Shhhh.if you don't leave me alone i'm going to kill myself!

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Harakiri for me?

This is the second time you put me on the death row.

So my sentence shouldn't be "Leave me alone!", but "Leave me alive!".

Sid

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well spoken Siddhartha and you even spelled it correctly, that tells me something else besides you are a good speller...

life, death, .the beginnining the middle and the endhey they meet each other and never touch, How can zero be infinity, behold one of many eternities

you can walk yet never touch the edge..where is the beginning and the middle and the end The ancient tibetans new what physiscist and mathematicians are just beginning to undersand and resolve today, this paradox.
Even their attire then reflected this common knowledge.

Sidd, is this you in the beginning?

So Death is an illusion, it is an edge you believe you cross, but never do, so is beginning middle and end, so you have nothing to fear.
It maybe this does not have and as we continue and discover about the machine ourselves and others, it began with Isaac so may end with Isaac 5 letters a sacred number caret 5 letters, again, 10 ending in 1 unity. How intriguing even coincidences are

Sys

Special note, thank you for the lead

Klatuu, verily verily I say that you will be among the great of Healers

Sys

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Sys,
In the big white chart, what is it a chart of? And the scale at the bottom with the line and the number 1, is that 1AU? 1 Light year? Please explain.

Thanks!

It's also hard to tell in the small photos what the line is pointing to with reference to the NGC numbers.

Looks like spf33 did some good work with the 3D model of the primer.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sys: My many thanks to your highness for my elevation to Shogun. May the breath of 10,000 ronins lift you to the Heavans.

Although its hanami time here, the Soup Nazi sayeth: "No seppuku for you!"

That said, I am pondering the star charts and it occured to me to ask myself why the 'aliens' or EBE's would print their 'language' from the perspective of the Earth? Do not the star charts look different if you change points of view, i.e. different planet systems, different stars, different galaxies all look different depending where the observer looks up?
(Yes, I know, the parallax effect and star/galaxy charts would differ a miniscule due to economies of universal scale but you do get the drift of my dilemma)

I dare say that, with an ALMOST infinite number of visible objects and another ALMOST infinite number of dark objects, we could be looking for patterns to fit ALMOST anything we choose to see. Thus do we define coincidences, no?

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
yes pj i =1 au which is based the solar to earth distance please check.It is also ngc7218.try matching brightest (black spots) to those other symbols on isaac charts., use isaac as over lay. the 866 chart is our galaxy, those sperm looking things may be new stars , as they are younger galaxies acting as incubators for star formation..literally seeding the universe, via spiralling. take a wet sponge tie it long thread and spin it..you are seeding the air with water. I will provide more data from sites that might help. There is another unit used by someone using mercury solar distance and got all kinds of interesting things but I wont go there right now..I posted it back a ways the breask down of of the Taichitu or ying design..thats why I wont confuse the issue here with that. just reshape crop fit..spit..whatever to see if it matches the major points .also..here are the pix you requested of those planes that disappeared..they are same I saw as well note the vapor from the one climbingf22
f22 taking off

If not..My friends..Then Behold the Armillary an ancient astronomical device from the masters . The main symbol ithe device..the others straight lines are ascensions and declinations. and along the line..planets.
Part ot Tai is meditating under the big dipper I say that because

I discovered this....look at the symbol in there..Look carefully..and rejoice..! This is the source! Indeed ! Behold even letters that appear similar to caret and roswell I beam
en.wikipedia.org...

The earliest development of the armillary sphere in China goes back to the astronomers Shi Shen and Gan De in the 4th century BC, as they were equipped with a primitive single-ring armillary instrument.[8] This would have allowed them to measure the north polar distance (去極度, the Chinese form of declination) and measurement that gave the position in a hsiu (入宿度, the Chinese form of right ascension).[8]

Remember at that time there were no telescopes, the earth was a square, and following stars through their seasons was important for everything from agriculture,war, and even how you arranged and built your house and placed furniture..(fengshui) The spiraling lines, and alignments are the orbits as they would appear to one on the ground.These devices led to the later more sophisticated water powered models, development of sextent. the stars meant all, and all lived by the stars. That being said..the diagrams symbols represent the sun mercury, venus, earth,moon, etc. and others comets, novas, or guest stars. recall the omen of Dis Aster..
We took a lonely path so far, far from the maddening crowd..are we not the better for it? This Isaac story..includes a scholar.as far as I know..most of sources on Tai chi were not only chinese but German, and early Jesuit works. German (they do make the best lenses on earth do they not
), perhaps a German scholar in this area is part of this story as well.If so, then we have a a composer ,"Wagner of Ufology" in our midst. I am inspired how beautiful this story gets with each discovery. Ending it may turn out to be like losing an old friend..

If you will allow me a story said of Isaac Newton,

The story goes that Sir Isaac then built a clockwork model of the Solar System, including all the planets and moons that were known at the time. The moons revolved around the planets and they all in turn revolved around the Sun, while each individual orb turned on its axis.["I just tossed the pieces at random into a corner, and they accidentally assembled themselves into this model," Newton replied.
"That's absurdly impossible," protested the other.
"A lot less absurd," countered Sir Isaac, "than your belief that such was the origin of the real Solar System, of which this toy is but a much simplified model."
Though widely cited, there is no evidence that the incident ever happened. Newton did attribute the organization of the solar system to the "counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being," in the "The General Scholium," which he added to Principia Mathematica (1713). This essay also includes an embedded attack on the doctrine of the Trinity, and an appeal for an inductive approach in both natural philosophy and religion. It shows Newton's perspective on the integration of natural philosophy and theology.[1] source wikepedia on parable of the solar system

So much for amalgamation confabrication and conlanguages..

Sleep well Dream well

Sys

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I am posting the following to help us understand the some of the underlying concepts related to the above post and how they are used.
I have also invited 3 from another 2 forums who i consider both gifted and insightful.one in astornomy , music, and religions .as they demonstrated a different perspective than the one still raging..are the photos real..I think this was meant for us to pull together from around the world..as I stated..earlier..it was a gift for all to be shared by all. Their views did not fall on deaf "sic" eyes ..I saw. Pj..I know you would be delighetd at that as well. If we leave the egos behind..we can resolve this quickly..Any attack by a troller..do not respond..if you perceive an offense..u2u..or we will wind up cluttering the posts. Think long post short . This is not about magika or religion its about integrating the oberved forces of nature and technology the passion to understand. An Apple fell on a mans head..eureka..newton. Arguments and reconciliation will be unecessary if we stay focused.I am sure the moderators will be watching with interest.

www2.gol.com...
www2.gol.com...
www2.gol.com...
www2.gol.com...
www.ianridpath.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org... for dronesonline

The ancient chinese divided the observable sky into 3 great houses that were then turned into 4 quadrants each containing 7 constellations . each quadrant n/ e/ w /s/ plus c (our Earth )which is a point where all four met. they did not call it n/e/w/s/ but instead chose 5 elementd, Earth point o , theirs was a moon based calender as opposed to solar. azure dragon east spring wood
white tiger west fall metal
black tortoise , the roof ,dipper north empintess winter water
red bird/vermillion fire south summer fire
to them the heavens looked like thie following.

or better yet with quadrants

this the dipper..evryone in the know..meditated under it..

this is moon west

I will wait now as we can now put the the diagrams in their appropriate houses and quadrants

[edit on 24-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I discovered this....look at the symbol in there..Look carefully..and rejoice..! This is the source! Indeed ! Behold even letters that appear similar to caret and roswell I beam

Awesome find! You may solve this one yet! Good work, Sys.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

looking at this reminds me of star wars episode 2 if you find scene 8 when hey enter the bar chasing the morph take a look at the entrance sign some look like the caret writing some coinsidence huh, but I still have my hopes that this is real.

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join