It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Very good draw, Sys,

but please cancel the sentence with the death of anybody. It sounds cruel.

Some think, if I mention the Lev, this would mean CGI to them and they laugh at it. The Lev is nothing but the other side of the medal. I never thought it as a synonymous for CGI. Rather as a synonymous for copycat-hoaxer.

Drones are gone,
now there 're none.

Sid

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hi PJ..I used the Zebra as a metaphor..all Zebras have stripes for the purpose of confusing predators as they run in a herd together making one animal indistinguishable fron the other..The tiger.waits patiently, picking one near the rear ..transfixes his eyes..when he leaps..the hurd runs..but the stripes do not help the one he has focused on..So we focus on this..sharpen our senses..and let the sounds take care of themselves..

I am just learning the cut and past and will have to merge the pix in paintbrush..and upload to photobucket then back to ATS. If Moonking comes and reads he can probably do it quickly. That would really help..presentation is vital in making a case..But I will Try as soon as I can..

SyS

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Sys, you are taking us to a place where not many have gone before, so I am keeping my eyes wide open in full learning mode. I notice that 11 11 is missing, now banned, and I wonder where Soloist is so he could weigh in on this. Seems like a hit-and-run presentation would not be his style, but I could be wrong.

And I would like some help, please . . . from pj or anyone else: I just cannot see the 'drone' shape in the moon eclipse photo OR the online video from the tv news station. I turned the photo in a 360-degree circle and played with it in MS Photo Editor but I cannot see any relationship to 'our' beloved drone shape(s). Please someone 'show me the money' and ‘show me the way to go home' lest I be going permanently blind. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
And please be gentle guys, OK?

DON'T TAZE ME, BRO!!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Klatuu, I think its being used as a dartboard..I couldnt see either..and I hear the mufon interview was a total bust..But halloween is coming..so get ready..besides I think we are at the end of this..other sites haven't even touched this despite my sharing with them. Its just the nature of the beast. and this did have to be attacked from all angles..and resources are thin. so I can't fault them...I think Arthur may have had people actually come in and point directions..as it was taking so long..We need closure on this. Icould have called him..but I didn't..out of a sense respect and honor I think he shares as well. I hope he at least u2us one of us.

I need a candid assessment of this stuff from you all..so we can be of one mind..I have asked Moonking by u2u to do a composte of the glyphs for our better reference..

If Sid does not return it is, as he said when he left "Done and Gone".,
it was opposite to what he used to say religiously when he left..Greetz..that may be an omen..for me..

I will miss him if he does not..There isnt anybody made me laugh and think
like he did
Sys

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sidddddddd! I missed your post..Thanx for the Draw compliment..It seems the rest of forums have turned into to art galleries too.so what the heck, I have some taste too..
An Andromeda Picasso here, a a Cassiopean Dali there, maybe a Georgia o keefe of Mars, because the walls are so drab. and you know Art critics make total sense only to themselves..we the consumers just nod our heads.."yess thats very.uuuhh .interesting",
then pay thousands for junk I could get at walmart for 15.99

Sorry to announce your premature death Sid

.."But we have come here not to bury drone..but to praise it" from the Broadway play Julius Caret starring PJ Brutus, Cassius Klatuu, and a special cameo appearance by Arthur Reyes , the new "Isaac Assimov" of Ufology who is doing a special fundraiser for a self help group "Autonomous Anonymous of America" Please be generous. Production and Directed by Sys, Review by Sid author of "Sex and the Singularity " copyright 2007

klatuu raised the question..what happenend to soloist and 11 11..if I remember..soloist went to heaven in one of his model shuttle rockets ..and 11 11 went to purgatory working as a tv repairman..thats karma..hehehehe. Im kidding fellas.

My rant is complete and I am passing the baton to you all..some very special people that have captured my heart..You are young and vibrant, this is your time, I have had mine already..

a young monk asked a priest how many reincarnations must he go thru before attaining perfection.
.the priest gestured "see that great tree over there ? yes..I do..said the monk.
As many lives there are leaves on that tree.
So many, The young monk walked away sad.
Then the priest saw God underneath the tree, and asked him, Lord.
How many lives must I wait before I reach perfection?
God looked at him and said..an eternity..
The priest said..so little time? and walked away happy

SyS

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well don't you be leaving us, Sys. And I don't think Sid did, it just sounded like an observational statement about the drones.

11 11 finally banned, eh? What did he do this time? Oh well, I'm completely overjoyed now that he is gone. I couldn't tolerate the ego and habitual rudeness, as well as the accusations.

And see, it's nice and peaceful in here now.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
PEACE? I'll give you peace!!! Just fooling around...

Yes 11 11 has finally disappeared. I ranted about him a few pages back or possibly on another thread. I think the crunch was a small post he left saying something derogatory towards ATS in general and that finally actioned them to slam the long overpolished hammer down on him. I felt great about that...

Anyway enough about him.. I have been looking into Arthur Alexander Reyes quite a bit but a little confused Sys. Could you give me in Layman's terms your thoughts on how this man could be responsible through your words on Buddhism etc? I am after all an average individual and sometimes need an abacus to calculate my change for the bus!.

As for the anomoly in the moon image that was filmed i got quite excited by that initially. The object seems to be on a slight slant and i was wondering if it could be the back of a fighter jet but then you would see some exhaust haze wouldn't you?

In fact it would seem that Jeremy Staggs has started posting on another website and doesn't see the comparison of our drones. All he said was that it was HUGE. I believe the guy incidentally.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Dr Reyes

Simply put as best I can October
Time, place, opportunity resources motive, skill and knowledge.
I stumbled on this only after Reader in the OM forum asked everyone to go back to the available evidence..He was ignored, but I thought thats ansplendid suggestion. I went to lmh site and relooked at reyes and schumacher..Schumacher had almost nothing,,but Reyes was a galaxy by himself. If you read my posts of him at UT, and California, and Polytech, he is a software systems designer extraordinnaire. He ran his own company in the 80s as well and is familiar with materials crafting, on top of the autonomous or ai remote vehicles . I don't want to rehash the same material. But the Tai concepts are evedient and on my last post I quoted how he named one of his projects Sidharthur. His dreamlogs reveal a knowledge and familiarity with ufology..his membership at whitley streibers site confirms an interest. his dreamlogs reveal a passion to understand the phenomena. His Tai background helps him understand the forces at work and he uses that as part of his design philosophy. He incorporates other aspects into his tai as well such as Zen

www.ruf.rice.edu...
"
Zen Summer Camp 2000 exceeded all my expectations.
I learned the fundamentals of Zen meditation in the approach taught by the Taiwan Zen Association. The instructors focused on mastering the fundamentals. I learned how to control the movement of body energy through my head, chest, and hands. I released a lot of tension and have since then been able to worship the Lord with greater ease. I shared my experiences of how meditation has improved the quality of my life, and during the class, I made many friends and acquaintances. " and he does it in his work such as the again Sidhartha project

His love of model building not only planes but spacecraft from childhood mean a passion and a desire to make dreams come true. He indeed has with Caret. He is the only one of all the names you have heard..that is a complete Set to qualify as the creator., and everything else just a subset. Reader ..said to what everyone thought was a joke..Do you know I am a part of Me? But I understood well. I would be a liar..if I were to say his work has not had transformative effect on me..Those that did not get the message..will just continue counting pixels, and miss the whole picture. Reader and Sidharta have been key guides to where I am now and have uncanny grasp and understanding in this matter.

As for the moon anomaly and and that kentucky film I would say..a bird in hand is worth two in the bush..probably would need their own threads too.

Sys

[edit on 21-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
He indeed has with Caret. He is the only one of all the names you have heard..that is a complete Set to qualify as the creator., and everything else just a subset. Reader ..said to what everyone thought was a joke..Do you know I am a part of Me? But I understood well. I would be a liar..if I were to say his work has not had transformative effect on me..Those that did not get the message..will just continue counting pixels, and miss the whole picture. Reader and Sidharta have been key guides to where I am now and have uncanny grasp and understanding in this matter.

You are assuming he created this, and I don't think that's a fair assumption. Not only are you assuming it, but your beliefs are being fueled by it. If he is the wonderful, respectful person you claim he is, surely he would come forth and admit it was his creation. If I was him and I was reading these posts and I did not create it, I would be insulted by the accusations. In fact, I was insulted when a former member of ATS accused me of that very thing.

Until you have proof that it was his creation, you might choose to take a step back from posting those allegations, even if you believe them.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
. Iread that post and Sorry PJ, he is gone too. Banned . He presented nothing to support, nothing. You never were on LMH or c2c pushing the warez so to speak. Thats not to say you can't do same photowise, but I went on more than that,
I was asked why I believe, I answered , as far as influenced by my beliefs, I am a fire and brimstone Baptist, not John Caine in "Kung Fu" .In law I would consider him a suspect of interest, when all other leads fizzle out. I have not attacked this man, and I believe somewhere up there I said "may or could be". If I am wrong then I am wrong..I just followed a strong hunch based on what I read of him, and also stated pereviusly the if not him then intern, influenced by him as source. I made a construct and that is what I am free to do and unless microsoft comes out in the next day with halo 3, also a possibility . Now data can be added or subtracted to my hypothesisis..That is what I stated earlier..Hypothesis..so it stands. Everyone is free to post theirs. I emailed him and he did not answer, from my job no less. If he emails me back "NO I am not" my proposition I will withdraw and say hey hes not the one.veryone affiliated with the "hoax" come out like hucksters .I GAVE him and anyone actually, around him a path to present themselves honorably as as part of something to learn and have fun.How can that be a libel or attack?
it stands as I believe it may be him as the strongest possibillity, IMHO!
If I am alone then I am the lone kook!

My belief stands and will not be withdrwan until the contrary or better comes along . Even ATS adm knowing maybe just a bit more than me..would have reprimanded me a long time ago, or deleted my posts, so I must be doing something right! And I do have the right to be wrong too!
Also, he uses the web too and Whitley Streibers site, and is familiar with this site, all he has to do is U2U and say, you off the mark, and please stop...I stopped a long time ago, but I keep being asked..I am Trying at this stage too answer any possible riddles in the diagrams. Sorry I am not retracting anything unless it comes from him or authorized associates or the Moderators review my stuff and find I am out of line, or My kid comes and says hey..Im playing Halo3 and I look and see The Caret ship! .I would be sad,If Wrong yet happy for him to come and recomment on this, as I said previously Pj , way back, If the glove don't fit, I will acquit but if it does it stands. its a great project and Dr Reyes or his interns may probably be the next new and upcoming Isaac Assimov. Caret is the new "I Robot". The new "Foundation".

Sys

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Sorry, pj, I cannot sanction your advice concerning Sys. He has a right, no, a duty, to be provocative. He is not attacking you, pj, so I cannot, for the life of me, see your point in defending someone who has the capability of defending himself if he so chooses. You are NOT Reyes, are you? In the absence of 11 11, there is a natural vacuum, but Sys is not intruding on your domain, so to speak, and the Mods don't think so either.

I would like for you to answer MY question if you are so inclined: I cannot see the 'DRONES' in the moon eclipse picture or the video. I believe you, if I am not wrong, recognize a drone-shape connection. If I am wrong please correct me; if not, please show me how either the photo or the video relates the CHAD/CARET/et al drone controversy. Thanks, pj.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Hi Klatuu Pj and fellow seekers.. I say to you all..take care of the senses and let the sounds take care of themselves.PJ or October If my comment on the new pix offended you it was not my intent..but i am focused on this aspect. Sid gave an opinion , I couldnt tell, and others are curiousThere are two separate incidents, with unresolved issues, with blurs that could be anything, the maker of one is posting at two other sites, if you need more view points. But the author has not said.."yeah thats the same thing I saw!" despite those forums throwing caret pixes from all angles at him As such it should be a new thread with its own life and people can post accordingly..Thats not a debunk, or being unreasonable. And It will prevent the muddying of waters here.

Moving on,
Another forum where I go to for comparisons and contrasts did an analysis of the Isaacs words..an anagram breakdown of words . It may be unscientic so it poses no harm to science if they went where science could not take them This is not "proof" of anything ..just for enjoyment . The reults you will note are ,nevertheless,intriguing . They had them mostly clustered in no special pattern, and they did not notice the significance of what they found, As one may when you go to a flea market and spot a genuine and valuable antique, and you with a demure look, snatch it up for next to nothing..
all the rearranged new words that came out of Isaacs body of work follow
Thanx droneonline, Reader,45letters,Tomi at OM.

I love what you all did..Some might say..this is unscientic..its just a hodgepdge of silly words..but sometimes many lives depended on hodgepodges like this being kept secret while in transit. and if totally accidental is even more remarkable as it demonstrates how order can come out of chaos. indeed ancient writers wrote or spoke in parables, to prevent persecution, or convey different meaning to acolytes. in his writings..

spiritualism,(refer to something other than physical)
sin (bad karma)
smiling (as in the Buddha)
imaginary (picture in your head)
yin, (yang ?)
iris (eye, or with seeing, new astronomy satelite),
angelical, (quality of higher self, or beings, ETS of Old)
cat (see thru the dark, also 9 lives)
it is a secret, (intentionally hidden
act (intent? to will))
Enigmatic(hidden mystery)
sinus, (nose)
air (breathe in breath out)
ritualism,(formalized practice Zen, Yoga, meditation),
military (rigid inflexible)
rest (source of creation , used to renergize),
escalating (expand self)
Truism (absolute or relative)
aces (element of chance)
areas (universe dimensions or )
magnetism (that which binds us.attractions)
maps (star charts, (diagrams) guide of paths to be followed?)
ascertain(seek look into)
empirical (immutable laws , highest)
urn (death, vessel, ashes ..)
Rip (for tearing or pierce the veil)
Cactus (life that springs from the desert ..where no life appears possible(a sacred space for indians, used in sacred spaces for meditation) , used in holistic healing, also the grand symbol of TEXAS)
illusion (is reality such)
similar (we are all the same yet different)

I find it fascinating, if not, stunning, you all got these and that they seem all related to metaphysics)

And that some of you felt touched.(I believe that is what the Author wants,,to share).so what seems hoax ( illusion), compared to our reality is a cover for a higher truth..The Caret craft may be the new "Monlith"
that like the movie 2010 precedes each epic jump in consciousness and evolution."

Are any of the all the names mentioned in this drama well versed in metaphysics or the esoteric arts and live in TEXAS?

Thanx for the anagrams as they help me in the quest. I hope you dont' mind me posting this on another site..Serendipity is one of those things..that makes life interesting, and can curiously lead to the truth, its like the search for Pee Wee Hermans bike..

Sys

Now was that entertaining or not.?.on the documents face ..there was no "mumbo jumbo" reference to the "occult", other than what I with my "supernatural insight"
and ability was able glean. I did no rearranging, so no one can accuse me of influencing the results.

Chance and chaos have their role in the whole as well. If the Author(s) were not aware, they certainly shed a little unintended light on their identity, or rather their slip is showing.

Sys

[edit on 22-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hello everyone! My first post!

Any way, a thought just came to mind. Not only about Roswell( the I-beam), but didn't Bob Lazar talk about strange writing? Also, has anyone heard of the crop circle ship? A man claims he can decipher crop circles into diagrams to build a space ship. Well the diagrams of the drone look alot like crop circles.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
welcome Kriegmarine , new blood is new life. we are few but our house is your house . I havent heard of that though I heard of similar designs...it poses the problem of the chicken and the egg,which came first but..
the crop circle ship sounds very interest and thank you for contribution. as one of our members put there are no accidents Thanx again

Here is a link to the that site..for everyone I am still looking at videos..very well done site I might add

video.google.com.au...

Sys

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
wow sys, you are amazing! fantastic discoveries!
I am again on the edge of my seat waiting for the next revelation.
i applaude you and keep it up.

one thing i was wondering if someone has the ability to do this, would be to do an overlay of the linguistic primer over the NGC 7128 galaxy?

It would be really intresting to see if any of those points of light line up with any of the primers points.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thank you Shiela,
that would be excellent, I was hoping the techies, or maybe a passing astronomer might take a crack..it doesn't involve math. and humor me and do that. I will check walmart to see how much that is..maybe office depot.The website for these things were fabulous..what a beautiful thing astronomy is.
I checked out the crop circle ship site for the video, and it was very interesting but wish they had stills as opposed to videos..The site serves as a clearing house for a bunch of other Crop circle videos. I would have to see them all. But it believes the circles are plans for a starhip the ETS are sending us. it is a water -microwave-hydrogen powered craft . I see patterns but nothing conclusive , perhaps Isaac borrowed some concepts, some of the geometries used are actually ancient ones used here. Perhaps the ETs want our water..Like we want oil in the middle East ..(just musing now)
, but why not just take it. but the sight is worth a visit in case I missed something, and just peruse the many videos.

Sys

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
My belief stands and will not be withdrwan until the contrary or better comes along . Even ATS adm knowing maybe just a bit more than me..would have reprimanded me a long time ago, or deleted my posts, so I must be doing something right! And I do have the right to be wrong too!

Oh, please don't misunderstand, Sys. I wasn't attacking you or saying you should be reprimanded for your beliefs. On the contrary, I think your ideas have been very valuable contributions!
I was just trying to suggest that this person may be offended by what you are saying, and if he is innocent, all your hard work and devout beliefs in the idea may be misplaced. I just don't want to see you get saddened if it turns out you were wrong about him, or if he sends you a strong e-mail of discontent.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
I would like for you to answer MY question if you are so inclined: I cannot see the 'DRONES' in the moon eclipse picture or the video. I believe you, if I am not wrong, recognize a drone-shape connection. If I am wrong please correct me; if not, please show me how either the photo or the video relates the CHAD/CARET/et al drone controversy. Thanks, pj.

It just looked like a drone to me.
I never said it was damning evidence. It looks more like one of the fake drones from the saladfingers video actually, with the appendage hanging down. If it is really as big as the videographer claims, it could be too big to be a drone -- it might be a "mothership" drone. I honestly have no clue what it is, but if it is as big as the moon, or even remotely close to the size of the moon (which it seems to be, because the atmospheric haze effect looks the same as the moon's, and which wouldn't be there if it was close to the camera) then it wouldn't be a man-made object.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
but if it is as big as the moon, or even remotely close to the size of the moon (which it seems to be, because the atmospheric haze effect looks the same as the moon's, and which wouldn't be there if it was close to the camera) then it wouldn't be a man-made object.

Surely you can't mean what you seem to be saying. If it were that large, it would have its own moon-like gravity, causing considerable chaos to our orbital model.

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join