It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Nobody was harmed at all. Did you want to see your parents in jail, when you found out, that father Christmas did not exist?

Here we are dealing with visions. Of course, we could wounder, if this was the right way. But everybody has to use his own talents. I rather would express myself in a sci-fi-story or a song.

Now, for those who are searching for the connection to California: See my name here and take a ride into the past.

Greetings!

Sid

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I can't go there with you on that one PJ, though I know how you and a vast number feel..Yes I thought I addressed the autonomous vehicles..he covers so much it is boggling but it only reinforces my belief it was him..The pipe pig cleaner is an autonomous device guided by gps in oil / But we digress now..forget the bad feeling..and as he would say..Embrace the tiger, return to the mountain. the essence of Tai chi..when Isaac said he realized something he had not not noticed before..he looked at the picture..those tendrills coming out..then basically stopped..I thinK what he say was the flower of life , those were like stamina or pistols and the fan blades the petals., the cage below..were the roots I won't know till I teach myself some principle. I know there are some engineering types here that remember their old math.we have a great opportunity here we are not proving hoax now we are solving the message. Thank you bspiracy for your excellent commentand Sid welcome back! I know thee by thy works!

I know we have come full circle now..I am the alpha and the omega..the beginning and the end..as the xians would say..no one can enter the kngdom but thru me..whosoever hurt the least of my brothers..hurts me..
Thre but for the grace of God Go I ..In the beginning there was light and the darkness understood it not and fled..whatever religion one is they say the same..so all roads do lead to rome. when I said the flower f life it casts its seeds..copies of itself..we are copies of God..The least is in the greatest..and the greatest in the least..when Siddharta muses on if he were Isaac..he would be smiling..indeed ..because we are all the same..one....

Siddharta you would do well to close the circle for us now.

If a child, playing with its toys ,not seing it father for a while, finds the father approaching, would he or she not drop its toys, and run to him.?

Have we not embraced the tiger..can we return to the mountain now?

what I see is all we have said..I know you most of all understand and we are already of one mind..many here are the ones that were in the beginning , as PJ, Klatuu, and as you and are gathered here now in the end..strange accident or ean elegant design and devine plan.

Sid I hope you do the honors

SyS

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
POSSIBLE DRONE

Some interesting footage shot in kentucky.

"a t shape with a square underneath it"

Looks pretty droneish, credable witness and research gone into it. Its confirmed not to be space station.

preview

[edit on 19-9-2007 by fill0000]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fill0000

you link didn't work for me. perhaps this will work better

not the space station

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
There is another reyes who teaches in Cali genetics research.. But I started focusing on Joe Schumacker ..now he is supposed to be retired in NV but i couldn't find any references to him except as an Earth science Adviser and then phhht..gone. There is another joe schumacher..(son?) who is at a pipe rig manufacturer in Texas. Joe wrote LMH that letter I found is funny..as he gave" a a gee whiz if this is real its like really really amazing..and IF IF IF the other gizmo does anti radar generator like the starwars movie did in defeating invisiibility.

You don't think he is related to Joel Schumacher, do you? You know, the famous movie director (and writer, producer, costume designer, production designer)? You're talking about a script, so who better to have one than a guy like this?

Joel Schumacher IMDB

[edit on 9/19/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
POSSIBLE DRONE

Some interesting footage shot in kentucky.

"a t shape with a square underneath it"

Looks pretty droneish, credable witness and research gone into it. Its confirmed not to be space station.

Wow, that sure as hell looks like one of the drones to me! Killer find! Maybe these things are real. Unless of course someone here (yes, you know who you are) wants to say this guy is in on it, too.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I can't get that to play..can you make a screen shot PJ..I didnt use joel i used joe schumacker..retired engineer and joseph..but we don't need him..that was just gravy if he was..( but I believe he did a scifi script for a movie called the camera..similar almost to the Partizan movie)Gee I would like to see that kentucky object..

hey pj that was a nice post back there where you and sidhartur discussed a violation of physics law with the antigrav that Isaac overlooked ..it reminded me of a pic I saw on sg1 where a a movie outfit did a spinoff on earth..and a player played a hero who said he was changing his phase frequency..very impressive..then an acting asst said if you do that won't you fall thru the floor?..hehehehe..I checked on tech a prior poster but could find nothing on him but one post.

Please note that Arthur is in CA at a univ irvine..he could have written this stuff back then and felt the time was eady..I do that all the time with my bills.
..here is a complete profile with all his papers.. it will blow you away!
He was at polytech aerospace 1989 does the decade sound familiar..
www.uta.edu...

Iam convinced I just want you to feel confident..there is one more thing

I feel he is already here..among us..the same way God is..between the I and the Thou..

SyS

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here you go, Sys.

Compare them.

Drones

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Gee, Sys!

You sure frighten people sometimes!

I just noticed that leg of the drone. Only Lev's creations had this. But I will have to take a look at the whole. Probably fake.

Done and gone

Sid

Edit: for the whole sounds too funny without "w"

[edit on 19-9-2007 by Siddharta]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Just saw it. It IS a Lev. Nothing in it at all.

Sorry!

Sid

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
@Siddharta

This isn't connected in anyway by lev66, watch the video!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thanx pJ ! The server kept disconnecting me. If thats the only thing its too dark and blurry...i went to another site and they were putting spikes on it..I think we should wait on this one..as I here the witness is making a statement or something..I rember that Yawah guy actually summoned up a ufo, then was caught releasing baloons ..amazing how he pulled it off the first time., they still don't know..I hope its not lev..poor boy is trying for a rep..but he is heading for trouble..he doesnt need to do that.
I hope someone catches one of those jets disappearing on film,( Optical) it looked like a version of a raptor,disappearing lit was clear sky too..so I know we have stuff and I am a believer ..if there is a kind of exposure going down it sems to be picking up.all over..but we will get a bunch more mixed stuff from hoaxters. DHS reported several thousands of false anthrax calls to their site since 2001. that makes it bad for the real one..resources are stretched. worse for us in Ufology

anyway thanx my friends..

Sys
360 degrees

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fill0000
@Siddharta
This isn't connected in anyway by lev66, watch the video!

I did. No scientists at all, just someone standing infront of the Mufon Tower. And someone who wants you to explain him, what he has seen.

And as I said: Only Lev's drones have a leg. Maybe inspired by the mother in Yosemite Park.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has come in here saying "I SAW A DRONE WITH MY OWN TWO EYES!" That would be the best thing that could happen in this thread. Why? Because if it is a hoax it would get the hoaxers to come out of the woodwork and say something like, "Well that is impossible. You couldn't have seen one because......"

But if it is real, it is logical to assume that someone who sees one of these things wouldn't even know about ATS in the first place. There are only about 6,000 active members on this site. There are 350,000,000 people in the U.S. So your odds of seeing one are about as good as winning the lottery.

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I SAW A DRONE WITH MINE OWN TWO EYES!

jk, couldn't resist.

Hello everyone and thanks for the information, it has shed new light with the recent entries about Arthur.

This is a very intriguing story - regardless of hoaks or not.

later.

[edit on 19-9-2007 by nelium]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Welcome Nellium . Its turned from a short story to an epic journey. But we are not doing a debate on is it hoax or is it memorex. its a postmortem and hopefully a revival...maybe its the return of the prodigal son....I love Father and son Reunions..call me old fashioned.

I have been looking at the the numbers penciled in the Isaac document and as posted before evidence of solar geometries and ratios of between the symbols. UFC as I mentioned found the binaries as was shown in the treatises by Dr Graf in Berlin posted above. I found in my search that 7128
and 7129 share the same numbers as ng7128 and ng7129 as two nebular galaxies one in cassiopia. There is a question mark on one of the other symbols, which may also represent another galaxy . this link will provide thumb images of all galaxies with numbers in that vecinity, ordered by magnitude distance etc.

www.ngcic.org...

By the way Dr Reyes is also a SETI member and his daily scans are posted on his site.So a simple ratio formula may yield the missing distance to that other galaxy.so we have an integrated mapping system in the devices..the glyphs are nearly identical to chinese symbols for up down fall stop , and when accompanied by another etching provide additional functions. but the up down foward were clear to me.

the first row are charcters letter/action

This Row is for numbers

The other symbols are in my prior posts above.

I would hypothesize that the symbol with the image of the fan blades acts as a sort of your driving wheel as you turn that signals are sent to the other parts with preprogrammed information as to the various clusters that are target images ..the way a a cruise missle or uav would operate autonomously ..the pipe cleaner..oops (it really a mini robot with gps) excuse me..the field generator must do several things or you would not have so many symbols so it could draw as well provide energy for the ship perhaps even be the transmission directing power to varios points as it appears calibrated ..a mechanic might help me here as it reminds me of the old pre pc differential gear calculators that used They were quite good too. precalibrated cogs..one turns a bit..and the cannon or projectiles trajectory would..land precisely where you want it. but that is conjecture..and you will have to help me..I know you can

To reiterate this operates in principle just like the autonomous devices he has developed..controlled by gps..remember..that Isaac did state that the caret ship could be operated remotely. Just as an ET mother ship controls its scout ships., or preprogram them to do whatever and return. Isaac only saw parts of the ship..never a whole vessel..so he is free in a way to speculate on the Language (function codes) and everything else is an eduguess. He did flub a little on the physics and inertia/momemtum as was astutely pointed out by Sid and PJ..I can't let him off the hook on that and will deduct 15 points on his end test., and add 25 points to our end part., In addition I have seen his grading style..fair, and rigorous, and if late with a project, the Merchant of Venice comes to mind.Even Isaac Newton would agree that we are generous.But his project is magnificent.. Now there is a very very small chance..I have the wrong man.But But .it was his partners or interns some would say . That is noble but it is nobler what the
Common Law dictates : "Respondeat Superior..Let the master answer for the acts of his servant." But we are not callous and welcome him to come and we ask .Teach us more.Teach us the way :to embrace the tiger..and return to the mountain..
Dr Reyes..I bow to you and the members you sent as guides to help us.. as I am indebted to Sid/Reader and the others here..I leave the Dojo now so you may complete the circle.

From my path..Tang Soo! ^i^/

Sys

A most curious thing that the digits 7128 , though not in order are in Dr Reyes office phone number..what about 7129..for his fax?..
that was just a curious anomaly thats all ..let us stick to the stars now.

[edit on 20-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

A most curious thing that the digits 7128 , though not in order are in Dr Reyes office phone number..what about 7129..for his fax?..
that was just a curious anomaly thats all ..let us stick to the stars now.

There are no real coincidences. As pointed out in the book "The Celestine Prophecy", a fiction, but makes great applicable real-world points: the more you notice and pay attention to these "coincidences," the more the coincidences will occur and be revealed in your daily life. This means that everything is connected. There are no events or objects that just "happen to be" the same or similar to something else. There is a greater universal reason for these common denominators.

Try to be more consciously aware of these "coincidences", and you'll see that it's true.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Oh my dear Pj..I doooo. I believe in saving for a rainy day..
The Tiger observes the herd of Zebras..then focuses on one and only one ..the herd becomes invisible..and he sees only one..

SyS

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Oh my dear Pj..I doooo. I believe in saving for a rainy day..
The Tiger observes the herd of Zebras..then focuses on one and only one ..the herd becomes invisible..and he sees only one..

SyS

You are beginning to sound like a wise Buddhist monk with an old soul.
And I may not be smart enough to follow your wise metaphors much longer.
So if I fall behind, hold my hand and walk baby steps with me please, seriously.

I gave your previous post a star now that you added the images. Great post, Sys! Can you post some images of the vector CARET letters next to these ones for comparison?

Keep 'em coming! You're our "leader of the pack." And you're on a roll! (or would you prefer a cracked wheat bun or some fresh slices of Jewish Rye?
)

[edit on 9/20/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I am going to speculate further..as this ia a wonderful challenge to help us understand not only forces..but our place in the universe..I will venture and say that in the navigation 'maps'..is our galaxy, the Milky Way, aka "El Camino de Leche", with over 400 billion similar suns, ( factoring out dark matter, about 175 billion equal or smaller suns) The fact the Caret machine is here., looking for its "little Roswell brother,long gone to the great scrapyard in the sky,means they have the image programmed in as their "last "stop before their mishap on Earth. If so, then we should see that image on the diagram.. woud by our own star charts, be no other than NGC 7822
the spiral Milky way. Perhaps someones keen eye..and love for the stars..can find something else

seds.org...
www.usatoday.com...
www.ipac.caltech.edu...

Behold 71822

Reach for the stars ..Land on the moon..we should also remember..though "fictional" yet real, as dreams have no mass yet can move entire civilzations....to honor the" fallen Carets"..those brave pioneers..who thought we were worth taking a look at. Lets recommitt ourselves..to assure that their deaths were not in vain..

PJ brings out another excellent point..first tThanx PJ for your comment whch referenced Buddhism..Arthur A Reyes..named one of his projects Siddharthur ...which would create a a test driver generator..that would generate continual self correction and refinement ..in fact this would be a key element of our own carets or rovers or other craft, until we can send men to the stars, or pilot ships while men are in hibernation. He feels and I agree that this is a Buddhist tenet.

For those still doubtful of integration of philosophy and technology and tha it is Dr. Reyes signature on this creation
I submit the following the Good Drs own words, serious enough to copyright make us sure he is serious as well

© 2001-2007 Arthur Alexander Reyes

REFINE, DIALECT, WORKBENCH, REFINE/Ada, REFINE/C, REFINE/COBOL, and REFINE/FORTRAN are trademarks of Reasoning Systems, Incorporated, Mountain View, California. ...

comments4.2 Nested comments are disallowed. This is actually a major inconvenience. What if you want to comment out a large piece of code that possesses its own comments? The nested comments must be manually deleted (and lost forever)...

Siddhartha5.1 ``Siddhartha'' is sanskrit for ``he who has attained the goal'' and is an epithet for the Buddha (c. 563-c. 483 B.C.). I first used the acronym SDRTA (signature discovery, reformulation, translation, and automation) for this research until I discovered (via the Unix webster tool) SDRTA was a substring of Siddhartha. The idea of ``attaining the goal'' was consonant with my obtaining the Ph.D.. Thus the name Siddhartha was retained.

I rest my argument.

SyS

Hmmm..A wise Buddhist Monk?

]

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join