It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
So you guys really think this individual might be somehow related to the drones?

I have read what is here and I will say is pretty thin at best, but hey! What ever bring closure to this I will be happy.

Anyways you guys that still active here are doing great job, I still look and follow but don't have nothing significant to add, at least you guys do.

Keep it up guys!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sys_Config , When you say he’s a “Tai chi master” I think about the “alien alphabet” that appeared to have some letters that matched the Japanese "Katakana" alphabet , but if you poke around some Chinese there’s some resemblance too
My signature is just a poke at Isaac disclaimer, like he could go on to write a book and no one could say he was Isaac because Isaac said “anyone claiming to be me who's selling a DVD or book is most certainly not going to be me"

[edit on 14-9-2007 by moonking]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moonking

Excellent post, Moonking! When you put them all together like that and show all the pipe parts next to the CARET objects, there really looks to be a pattern. Maybe the creator has some sort of pipe fetish.

[edit on 9/15/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I do hope he emails back..I really like this man..Like a good teacher..he made everybody work..nothing easy..I thought Keith Edwards was smart..but this person
he raised the bar..across the spectrum no doubt in my mind..

Do you remember a long time ago when I mentioned the different things this could be? There were four scenarios. One of them was "Government Disinfo/Disclosure". And another one was "design team or university class project." Now that a few of you seem to feel that this teacher could have pulled this off, perhaps we should look down this avenue further. He could have had his students all participate in this class project. Maybe he told the students that they were going to create a whole sci-fi project with a complete backstory and images. Maybe one of the requirements was that the design had to be inspired from real life objects; one of the requirements was that the backstory had to be inspired from real life places and events.

-- So we have the real life object design inspiration = pipe parts, pipeline pig, jet engines, bicycle parts.
-- Maybe the students had to choose these objects from fields that their parents and/or families work in.
-- Although difficult, it seems like we would be able to track those people down if the above scenario were true.
-- If you know the college, you get a roster. You call up the students and ask them what their parents do. Tell them we are trying to get to the bottom of a major story. If they won't cooperate, we go there.

-- So we have the real life events making up the backstory = Palo Alto Research Center (PARC), IBM, military brass, Xerox computers, underground facility, military industrial complex, military/NASA technology eventually ends up in the private sector.
-- When NASA was formed, a rule was enforced that anything used for space technology could then be used in the private sector to help the citizens of the United States.
-- We have already looked into these real events and places listed above and verified them.

What do you guys think?

[edit on 9/15/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I did google this Dr. Arthur Reyes' name and found much more about him as I am sure some of you did. The search also pulls up a list of individuals who he supervised for masters or doctoral theses.

Moonking did some great work here, and if you look at the pipeline pig supporting leg struts (first illustrated and nicely circled on Razimus' ATS post and web page link) they are identical to the projecting arms on the CARET inventory antigrav generator). And the pipe bending bars pointed out by Moon appear to also be 100% identical IMO. So much for the plastic model theory that 'you could hold in your hand,' eh?

Also, kudos to PJslug on his theory. I would like to ask PJ (and others) this: Why would this Prof. Reyes take the time to contact LMH and Earthfiles and assist in the perpetuation of this hoax? We know about serious researchers such as the late John Edward Mack, M.D., Psychiatrist/Professor at Harvard Medical School, who was persecuted by academia for seriously studying human abductions and things paranormal. After reading the bio of Dr. Reyes, Ph.D., and looking at the depth and seriousness of his papers and other publications, I find it hard to believe that he would suddenly go ‘UFO' on us and endanger his professional reputation and status. I also question his (and LMH's) motives in displaying the blatant commercial ‘buy from Amazon.com' for the Ray Kurzweil book: ‘The Singularity is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology' in the middle of Reyes' Earthfiles CARET defense letter. Coincidence that this book is specifically mentioned and endorsed by Reyes in his letter? Profit motive by someone?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I was fairly astonished when I lurked my way to Moonking's photos. Moonking, you could have saved me sooo much time and trouble if you had posted these a while ago.

Anyway, I googled up a couple more for good measure.

Notice the little wheels on this one.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hi klatuu Pj Moonking and Yuefo!..I am still waiting on response but it has only been a day and it is the weekend..Reyes is not alone in this..as my original source who is German seems to make clear and If not for him/her I would not have jumped on this revisit. the other sites do not want to pursue this angle of inquiry or face it actually..they seem hell bent on on it is real..Klatuu you may be right about the book ..it was rather gratuitous of lmh. But lets visit Reyes website and dream logs of actual dreams he meticulously keeps,and he is meticulous he says this in two of his dreams..

www-cse.uta.edu.../08/21,%20a.m.

2003/07/14, a.m.I see a fantastic flying machine. It looks like something you would see in a Gerry Anderson production (i.e., Thunderbirds). It is festooned with scoops, fins, wings, etc. I watch the stages separate. This is very similar to a type of dream I often enjoyed as a boy.

The model hovers or floats near me and the others. The model changes from a fixed-wing to a rotary-wing to what looks like a marionette puppet. Now there are three models floating near us. The people near me feel concern, not knowing what they are. I look to find the three people who must be controlling the models. I see three men in a two or three-story apartment building across the street. Each man sticks his head and upper torso out a window and holds a radio control transmitter. Two men are on the lower floor and one is on the upper floor.

Each story of the building has a dramatically different construction method. One story is adobe, another is brick, and another is wood. I tell the people around me that the models are controlled by the men in the apartment building. The people look at the men and realize they control the models. The men disappear inside the building

unlike the other parties we have run across he is a deeply religious man as well..I would not ascribe the usual motives..Money in this case..the C2c and LMH would have been the only, even if distasteful, ways to do that. Not Mufon or Norcap, as then you may have had to give photos and repeated interviews or expose any modeling involved..and not gotten immediate exposure, which radio and LMH could give. So we can thank Mufon and others like that for being there in ufo matters. Aliens, technology, software, God seem to be intertwined in the fabric of this man and his work and even his dreams. AS we hunger to know, he "hungers" to tell us what he sees and feels..but he can't because he is after all a "Scientist. " like 2 inmates in separate cells, we can tap to each other, peek through holes in the cell walls, maybe even touch finger tips..but never really see face to face. Ironically, This is Isaacs predicament too by analogy. I find him similar to Bradbury..God is nature and conscious..we are the ETS or in the process of becoming that which we seek.
It is my belief that this will come to light very shortly..but in a manner hopefully that will not hurt this man and his family for ultimately ,If we kill the gander, how is the goose going to lay the golden egg for us?
We can say that LMH gave us a lemon..but we are gingerly making lemonade..are we not..I feel this "hoax " may well turn out to be a gift.

We need to keep those pix by moonking and the razimus repeated evry few posts so they do not disappear as we continue posting foward.

I will return as I get more..

Regards and Love to all

SyS

PS these are just link descriptors below..

Arthur Alexander Reyes's Home Page
2. Arthur Reyes - photo.net
3. Dr. Reyes, Arthur (Faculty Profile)
4. LinkedIn: Arthur Reyes
5. UTA Magazine Online
6. CSE@UTA : Faculty Details
7. CSE@UTA: UTA Student Team Scores Big Again in National AUV Competition
8. Autonomous Vehicles Laboratory (AVL)
9. Review for the Final Exam
10. Biography/CV

[edit on 15-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Hey SyS: YOU ARE MOST EXCELLENT OF ALL! Seriously, a great piece of sleuthing! As per your suggestion, I visited his Dream Log and was, to put it mildly, shocked. His last update was on 1-1-2005, so that gave him plenty of time to develop whatever his dreams dictated. I am surprised at his level of public candor, and his dreams show a rather fantastic hodgepodge of almost surreal fantasy, if that is not already a double positive. What even more to this point, he writes:
"2003/07/14, a.m. I see a fantastic flying machine. It looks like something you would see in a Gerry Anderson production (i.e., Thunderbirds). It is festooned with scoops, fins, wings, etc. I watch the stages separate. This is very similar to a type of dream I often enjoyed as a boy." Boy howdy, if that doesn't make us suspicious, I don't know what will! Plus, I guess that answers my question on his wanting to protect his professional career. He seems to be 'going UFO' and New Age in style! Full speed ahead and damn the drones!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Yes an amazing person..is he not..he knows how to build them by hand, make hybrid kits, its his professional hobby..member of Aeronautical modeling Asociation ..he can take an object,,like that pipe cleaner..and say I see a generating device..or a celing fan ..a satellite..or
If I am not mistaken he did a review of an RPG game called Art changing life and it was interesting..I believe he said life is not a digit..its a bowl of water...But don't hold me on that..i lost the link.He has the access to some very powerful computers..forget cgi think SGI stargate . For him to take the time..to do this..for us..to have fun..and see what ourminds can do..and and say my hopes and dreams are the same as yours is touching to the say the least..The human drama in this is far more appealing than the object itself..The old type of science fiction is dying , the greys, flying hats, ..because reality is absorbing it..It really is.."what you can concieve..you can achieve"

Again Moonking thank you for the Tai Chi Tip..Having Taken Tang Soo Do (way of the Empty Hand) and we use the ying yang symbol..and some of the Korean Glyphs reminded me of Isaac diagram..as well. I found the following papers of Tai Chi and Sacred geometries The first is the most revealing, especially when you scroll to the bottom. The reading is quite nice as well. Note the resemblence of the symbols to Isaacs barcodes. I am terrible at math anyone here can take a crack..I don't think you need high math to see the resemblence however. The others also reveal more relationships. But i see enough in all to postulate that the Tai Symbology may be relevant as opposed to a hodge podge of letters..everything this man has done..has a meaning..it leads to a center..it leads to him..follow your centers..you will find the creator..

Tang Soo!

Sys

page.mi.fu-berlin.de... scroll to bottom
faculty.washington.edu...
solargeometry.com...
www.mcs.ca...

When we are all of one mind then we can Basai or storm the castle

[

[edit on 16-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
this feels like when one of those days after I got rid of crime on my block. I would stand on the street corner with an algebra book, and asked the boys would they like to talk and work some exciting problems ...I cleaned out the neighborhood in a week...Trust me it is not algebra..or trig or chinese calculus..it is patterns shapes and geometries The order of the universe rlected in its smallest parts.
All I can say is love your science and math teachers early in life..
SyS
These are from above links and others from Isaac

IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/sys_config/pacl-lang-analysis-p119-fullsize.jpg[/IMG]

[edit on 17-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As a theologian, with symbology creating life, it sounds like an ancient Kabbalah exercise. A sigil is painted on a "golem" utilizing the name(s) of God, angels, powers and principalities, and the Golem springs to life doing the creator's will. Very intriguing.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Isaac said you can assign whatevr values you want..the function (principle)remains the same. If you read the treatise in the first link by Dr. Graf of the University of Berlin You will see how The early Chinese developed a precise binary code system (machine language of all computers) . note the similar barcode typing in Isaac to theirs . Isaac and Arthur both draw on the same principles here and in Personna ..Isaac does what he does in revealing while respecting superiors..to balance an inequity..(ying and yang). the two are one and the same. for me the Circle was closed days ago..Others can join and drink what they can from here and see puzzles I have missed. Some see a cieling fan, and me..mm a compass, .others will just see the glass half full..or another half empty...nevertheless we must all drink.

SyS

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Also, kudos to PJslug on his theory. I would like to ask PJ (and others) this: Why would this Prof. Reyes take the time to contact LMH and Earthfiles and assist in the perpetuation of this hoax? We know about serious researchers such as the late John Edward Mack, M.D., Psychiatrist/Professor at Harvard Medical School, who was persecuted by academia for seriously studying human abductions and things paranormal. After reading the bio of Dr. Reyes, Ph.D., and looking at the depth and seriousness of his papers and other publications, I find it hard to believe that he would suddenly go ‘UFO' on us and endanger his professional reputation and status. I also question his (and LMH's) motives in displaying the blatant commercial ‘buy from Amazon.com' for the Ray Kurzweil book: ‘The Singularity is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology' in the middle of Reyes' Earthfiles CARET defense letter. Coincidence that this book is specifically mentioned and endorsed by Reyes in his letter? Profit motive by someone?

That's a very good point! Why would he perpetuate the hoax through LMH knowing that it could constitute academic fraud? I think you basically just debunked the Arthur Reyes scenario, assuming he wants to retain his credibility as a professor.

But let's assume for a second you didn't debunk it because you brought up another good point about the book. Maybe all of these people are in this thing together. Perhaps it is one giant social experiment coordinated by Kurzweil, Reyes, and LMH. A team like that could have probably brainstormed and executed this CARET project. If this is the case, it would make sense why LMH claimed to have been corresponding with Isaac yet never "produced" him for any on-air interviews with public participation. It would also mean that maybe LMH suddenly grew a conscience and realized what she was doing was wrong, and that's why we never heard anything further from this mysterious Isaac character (including the big ball dropping they did on C2C that one night).

Both good points, Klat.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

7. CSE@UTA: UTA Student Team Scores Big Again in National AUV Competition
8. Autonomous Vehicles Laboratory (AVL)

Autonomous vehicles? Did you even realize that you were typing that, Sys?

This is interesting, indeed!

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

.others will just see the glass half full..or another half empty...nevertheless we must all drink.

Speaking of drink (whether alcohol or tea or water), we should all get together and go have one!
This would be much more interesting to discuss in person.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
UFO casebook calls this Esoteric Dribble, by the way..On top of that they have the wrong Arthur Reyes..so much for research..I do like their crop circle alphabet they found.

Pj yeah he takes up about 2 or 3 google pages..you should see his hand built models too..
your points are well taken, but no university will fire a powerhouse staffperson, who can deliver funds to the place by virtue of who he is, and they do allow professors to publish books papers etc for research, to maintain tenure.I hope you just trust me..I never steered anyone wrong here I think..and as LMH I have a list of stuff, one that would make you cry..thats why I believe he chucked her. No woman will admit a guy dumped her unless she is working on you.
I hope we do all get together..for that drink..anyway as I was saying

Its like buying a car for the first time..especially a used one one..how many times do we get taken by the salesman..LMH didnt stop it..he did..I am sure realizing that it should have been marketed differently..it happens all the time ..but fraud is not one of them..Look at the Haiti hoax..they panicked at the response..people are really finding out now how big an audience and interest in this field is..its like leaving a cane pole at a small pond and leaving it to come back later expecting a brim or catfish and finding a whale instead...you can't take it home..He said he had more coming..but if its predicated on balancing a regular job..and releasing slowly to a small audience..something manageable..that didn't happen..its being overun by your own success..My vibes based on what I know...the man is Clean, LMH and C2c..botched it and they know.it.I won't speak for them..I am not surprised and I know you are not either. nor is anyone else.

It was turning into something he did not want..like a scriptwriter seeing his story mangled by a producer..he yanked it pure and simple..(IMO)

I am sure..at some point he will drop in say something..because you know why..he is just like us..like I said before..he loves his work..he loves his God truly ..and that by default..is a love for people.. and we need people like him..in those fields having the same vision we have.

I may be alone and way on a limb out here..it won't be the first time ..it won't be the last..This isn't over yet, its just a phase..

SyS My special credits..If I go down I go down in Style

A special Note of Thanks to Reader , who reminiscent of the phrase "Go back..you dropped something" coached me on.Thanx..and Moonking ,Klatuu, Doc,Soloist, Outrageo,Schuyler,October,Yuefo,Pj, and hundreds who were in on this all of us who did not give up. on.Thanx..And Dr.Reyes..you are welcome at ATS anytime..and share some of that stuff you are really working on...
Also to Ovnis-USA for their incredible info and thank God for the Internet and the MIBS for not killing me. But again..Its not over till its over..

God Bless

Sys

[[edit on 17-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You guys are doing some good work here, glad to see this thread has some life left in it (as well as you guys)
I think it was Ramiz that hypothesized that these objects (drone & antigravity machine) where put together by someone who had bits and pieces of them in a wire frame form, from a engineering cad program and were modified and put together, which made me think that they possibly came from someone who had them left over from a stint doing engineering work designing products for a pipe maintenance company or got hold of them from someone who did
When I first saw ramiz “pipeline pig” post and I search my butt off, Texas kept popping up and then when I saw that Arthur Reyes taught in Texas and he recognized the theory from Isaac/caret from a book ,It seem to be one he11 of a coincidence
As I stated way back (page 80?) I thought this had a Texas connection some how, if so, I wonder, if we fond someone who fits this, with a California / Texas connection?

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There is another reyes who teaches in Cali genetics research.. But I started focusing on Joe Schumacker ..now he is supposed to be retired in NV but i couldn't find any references to him except as an Earth science Adviser and then phhht..gone. There is another joe schumacher..(son?) who is at a pipe rig manufacturer in Texas. Joe wrote LMH that letter I found is funny..as he gave" a a gee whiz if this is real its like really really amazing..and IF IF IF the other gizmo does anti radar generator like the starwars movie did in defeating invisiibility.stop ...Any how ,people don't know we had radar boxes on all SAC planes that could knockout power in cities with a switch..thats in the 60s
Other than 2 letters at LMH and what I have, Joe like evaporated..I think he had a book or script.still looking on him...but I am on dialup so at a real disadvantage here.
also I wrote an enother email this one to to a Dr. Graf (computer informatics)in Univ. Berlin concerning aspects of the case..waiting on that..
I shared part of what I have with OM and Casebook..but they don't think its connected..Thats good for us.

Now to those who think Tai Chi is just esoteric bruce lee mumbo jumbo..reread my links above and then this one

www.69yinyang.com...

Neils Bohr

coat of arms that Niels Bohr wore was the Yin Yang,

one of the founders of quantum physics, wore on his formal dress when he received his knighthood in 1947. He created the atomic model, consisting of protons and electrons. In the I Ching, the Tai Chi is the all-encompassing totality and, simultaneously, all of its component parts. The Tai Chi is formed by Yin and Yang, much like the model of an atom that consists of the proton (Yang) and the electron (Yin). Bohr's reverence for the principles of the I Ching were apparent in his decision to wear the Tai Chi symbol when advancing into knighthood. He is also known for his creation of the Theory of Complementarity, which states that opposites are complementary, reflecting the mutual dependence theory of Yin and Yang formulated in the I Ching. Bohr stated that

the “great truth is a statement whose opposite is also a great truth.”

www.cgvdb.org.tw... Taichi fractals gene variation

I find all this fascinating..but I am concerned also..as we are taught honor and respect in all martial arts..and Tai chi no exception..especially a reverence for order...It impells and compells ..for him to come foward..

Glad you like the stuff Moonking , because we all need feedback and input ..we all are working hard.keep coming..I will get that other stuff on Schumacher..everyone worth their salt in the case had lots of stuff on the net..but schumacher..zilch. The is a cropcircle alphabet i will post that was neat from ufo casebook..I will haul that in as it may be relevant to others here. All creativity starts from a state of Zero

SyS

All creativity starts from a state of Zero

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

[edit on 18-9-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I really appreciate the work put into trying to find an answer to this matter and I believe that if you keep looking in the tai chi direction and start seeing more and more universal symbols pop up that come close to matching each other then what Isaac is saying is being given more and more validity. I've read just about every single post and theory and still haven't seen a match, read about a match or been given a 100% valid explanation for anything. I can agree that many things LOOK like the pieces and parts of the craft but you have to understand that the physical plane is limited to useful shapes and rings and pipes are probably ordinary wherever in the universe you may find yourself. So finding other contraptions on earth that strongly resemble the "drone" isn't a surprise to me.

I refer to Dr. Masuro Emoto now and his experiments with writing words on the outside of bottles of water and food. There have been double blind tests(linked somewhere in this forum around page 15 I believe) that have verified the process and countless other people have tested and written as confirmation also.

What I'm getting to in all this is that "man" has in the past been in a closer tune with the cosmos/nature and ancient practices have common symbols that are a closer match to the drone symbols than just about anything out there I've seen minus the creative explosion the entertainment industry has in trying to create an alienesque feel.

Think about it if this is real... Take an ancient race compared to our current race which has dealt with the practices of the universe for much longer. They use symbols in the same way words written on the outside of water bottles changes the molecular structure of water. If the word "I love you written on a bottle has an effect, where is that power coming from? It has to come from the collective conscience of the human. Now if that amount of influence is limited to the number of humans on Earth and the understanding of the word "Love" puts out a vibe then that makes you take a look at the alien race with this "technology" in a way that suddenly doesn't seem like magic or science fiction but a possible reality.

If a race were to know of words or symbols that have a unified understanding with other races or other planets and other galaxies or maybe the entire universe and this has been passed down for lets say 7 BILLION years, the symbols written on the outside of this ship is drawing from an intergalactic VIBE in the same way the words "Love" are written on water. Now take the timeline of 7 billion years and the reverberation and possibly use these symbols with an inter-dimensional influence and you have something that's.. Well.. Mind boggling in the separation that we obviously have with the past of the cosmos.

If I remember correctly, this item was found in a box on a ship if the Brig General Steven Lovekin's testimony IS a match to seeing a part of the craft during the time it was unassembled and passed around.. So it's a "gizmo" like the other drones our military has.. Instead of burning fuel, it uses intergalactic vibes..

I've been trying to find his address so I can send the photos to him and seek confirmation on if his testimony that was filmed several years ago is also a part of this story. Does anyone have a way to find info on someone like this or should I just contact the disclosure project website and have it forwarded? if he were to confirm the symbols and part of the Isaac drone then that would be a rather large break-though for this forum. that or I could at least get one nagging suspicion out of the way.

If I did somehow miss the "proof" this is fake, PLEASE link me. or give the person who proved it fake and I'll "thread "them to find the proof

b

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
First off, Sys,
Did you see the post above where I mentioned the items you wrote about the autonomous vehicles? You didn't comment on them? What do you think of the connection?

that didn't happen..its being overun by your own success..My vibes based on what I know...the man is Clean, LMH and C2c..botched it and they know.it.I won't speak for them..I am not surprised and I know you are not either. nor is anyone else.

It was turning into something he did not want..like a scriptwriter seeing his story mangled by a producer..he yanked it pure and simple..(IMO)

Nah, I don't buy it. If this guy was in on it, he sure as hell is NOT clean. The CARET report and the CARET images came out all at the same time, in one fell swoop. The person claimed they worked at a secret base underground for a private research laboratory overseen by military brass. If Reyes wrote that (or even participated in this story at all), it is a bold faced lie and consititutes fraud. You cannot lie and say you had top secret clearance for the government. While it is not as bad a crime as impersonating an officer, surely it must be punishable by law.

Social experiment or not --- whoever perpetrated this thing should have come out and admitted it a long time ago. Having people run around on a wild goose chase, following wrong leads, looking for the truth to a bogus event is not fun. It is at our expense that these pranksters get to sit back, drink their wine and laugh it up. If it turns out to be them, they should all lose their jobs and issue a public apology. This man Reyes may be a very talented and intellectual individual, but worthy of respect (if involved in this), I think not!

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join