It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
The question is...Do we have a thorough and regimented process to allow for the real deal to survive when disinfo is thrown on top of a genuine sighting or evidence or do we just sieze on clear evidence of a hoax in a given data set and throw the baby out with the bathwater? Just an intellectual excersise.

Good point, how do we find what bits if any are real ?

Some good leads were followed up earlier as to who is actually behind this but none seemed to go anywhere - PJ asked LMH outright to put Isaac in touch direct - maybe we should be pushing LMH and C2C a bit harder to dig deeper into where the info came from.

Surely a decent PI would be able to trace a couple of the drone pic personna's - not sure what could be done just from Isaac's email address but it would be a starting point.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I certainly don't want to be labeled as lazy, but without wading through a few thousand posts, on many threads, does anyone remember an idea to do a FOIA on things related to CARET? Was that ever done?

Not that there is any high expectations, but all bases need to be covered.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The email lead to Isaac I posted a while back is still pending, so nothing to report so far, and I think someone else was also trying to get the contact details for Isaac by another means, so fingers crossed.

FOIA, I'm not American, so I've no idea how to go about it, and I'm pretty sure you'd have to either be a citizen, or press to request something, so if someone from the US can do it, God speed and good luck.

----

On the drawing up a system for debunking - how exactly does that work? This is a FREELY ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC FORUM, therefore anyone can post anything at any time and lets be honest, most people do. You'd have to have a strict system of guidelines and resitrctions on who can post etc before it would work properly. Either you believe or you don't, but people generally post against things rather than for (but some do some great work in that area). So, I'd say unless ATS was changed majorly, there's no inherent way we could do it any other way than just interject here and there with our own points and observations. It wouldn't be free speech if people had to queue up, or only give strict questions/observations all the time.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ej,
My FOIA request number is B5881.

I'm not afraid to ask questions.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
ej,
My FOIA request number is B5881.

I'm not afraid to ask questions.

Regards,
Lex

I'm not ej, but great going Lexion. I never thought you were afraid to ask questions. Ever. Some would say your questioning is overboard at times, though I find you on target more often than not.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've found some great sites on fonts and some interesting things that I've posted into the decoding the language thread. I'll keep you all posted on the results from those I contacted if they know the font.

Lex: Good job that man, let us know please how it goes

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
First FOIA response :

Thank you for filing your FOIA request online on 8/12/2007. The process for
completing your request will now begin. Here is a review of your request.

I am willing to pay $25.00 for my request.

I am an individual seeking information for personal use and not for commercial
use.

The time period of my request is between 1/1/1979 and 1/1/2001

The records I request can be described as follows:

CARET
Airframe patents
Gravity Shielding

(personal info removed)

Reference Number: B5881

Keeping my fingers crossed !!

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i have found some pics that are very eerily similar to Isaac's

ok so i came across a site, and apparently discovered the seemingly connection, first off the website itself is; roswellproof.homestead.com...

now isaac also, refers to these pieces as I-beams.

ok so here is the similarity:

#1)img505.imageshack.us...

#2)img160.imageshack.us...

#3)img160.imageshack.us...

#4)img383.imageshack.us...

now in each picture you will notice almost exactly the same pics as isaac's i-beams. note the shape of the 'rail', many of the characters appear to also be the same.

also dealing with the language, as taken from page listed above.

This writing [on a short piece of I-beam] could be described as like hieroglyphics, Egyptian-type hieroglyphics, but not really. The symbols that were on the I-beams were more of a geometric-type configuration in various designs. It had a violet-purple type color and was actually an embossed part of the metal itself."

also,

He did describe them as being symbols of instruction. And that's as far as he would go. But he did infer that the instructions, whatever they might have been, were something that was important enough for the military to keep working on on a constant basis.

so imo, either isaac was doing a little bit of researching and copy-ing, or what isaac has pics of is the real thing. 2cts

[edit on 8/13/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
i have found some pics that are very eerily similar to Isaac's

We actually went over those pics a long time ago. The I-Beam that Marcel saw didn't look like Isaac's I-Beam, and the hieroglyphs don't really show much resemblance IMO. The ones on the pictures from Isaac's report are much sharper and more detailed, as if silk screened on. There are some alleged photos floating around the net of what the Roswell I-Beam supposedly looked like, or did look like. I don't remember where I saw it, but it looks very different from Isaac's I-Beams.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So have any of you concidered a private investigator? Maybe you should spend a whole lot of money trying that. It may get you to your conclusion faster.

That said:

Has anyone yet disproved that Isaac is linked to Big Basin and RajMan1977?

Or has anyone disproved how one of Rajman's images is missing a shadow?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
pj, in response i agree i do recall going over them (although my memory at the moment is a bit cloudy) however i must disagree with a section of your statement, specifically; in the second image i provided, there is a resemblance to the 'line characters' used in isaac's photo. also, in image 3 i can see at least one character that would bear a verry close resemblence to a character in isaac's photo. lastly, at the bottom of image 3 along with image 4, i can clearly see what can be taken for
isaac's i-beam, granted the drawing is not by an award winning artist, but i think it can be said (imo) that the object depicted in the bottom of 3 along with 4 is indeed the i-beam, now it was a longggg time ago, so thats not to say that the ET's couldn't have upgraded to the better 2006/7 model of course. along with the general shape, characters positioning, length estimation(word?), and the 'guard rail'(lack of a better word) layout specifically in img 3, it stands out to me that there is indeed a close resemblance. now like i said this may have indeed been an outdated i-beam to todays
extra terrestrial standards.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Interesting possibility:

I am watching a program called "The Take-Over" on the Discovery Channel right now, all about Roswell. It is on from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. At approximately 8:33 p.m. they showed a museum or something in Roswell with a UFO model with part of it on the front of the building and partly on the roof. On the underside of the UFO model, and I only saw this for maybe less than one second, there was writing very similar to what we see in this primer language and on the drones. I'd very much like to confirm what I saw to see how close it is. I hope that someone has recorded this program, or that it might be available on youTube tomorrow. I want to go back and examine the minutes between 8:32 and 8:36 and find out exactly what I saw.

We shall soon see.

[edit on 8/14/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
in this image there is at least 2 symbols that can also be located in the Ling.Prim.Analysis.
the symbols that match,imo, are the first one and the fifth one from the right.
www.roswellufomuseum.com...

also in this image, under the section 'how did they get here', the bottom of the right most poster in that section, appears again imo to show some sort of characters/symbols maybe we can get it enhanced to see the complete img up close.
www.roswellufomuseum.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
So have any of you concidered a private investigator? Maybe you should spend a whole lot of money trying that. It may get you to your conclusion faster.

Granted that may be the case but there is more to this than whether it is simply a hoax or not.

There may be many shades of grey and of possibly greater significance is why.

Personally I think any money spent on that aspect would be worth it, just at an individual level I don't suppose anyone is that well motivated.

Should we expect greater investigation by parties using the material for possible financial gain or just accept they are performing a service by providing a conduit to a wider audience ?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Chunder,
I can't believe you actually dignified him with an answer. It was of a totally sarcastic nature, implying that we are morons for not having reached a conclusion yet and that we should spend oodles of money to do so, as maybe that would be more convincing to us idiots.

[edit on 8/14/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
Chunder,
I can't believe you actually dignified him with an answer. It was of a totally sarcastic nature, implying that we are morons for not having reached a conclusion yet and that we should spend oodles of money to do so, as maybe that would be more convincing to us idiots.

Wow, thats totaly not what I meant, but thanks for the picture from your mindset.

Actually, I figured if you hired a private investiagtor you might actually believe them when they tell you its CGI. Since they have creditability and all, right? Or would you rather spend your time searching for a matching font, which has probably just been created with FontCreator.

www.high-logic.com...

Well, the other Haiti and Dominican video's looked way more real then anything Isaac has shown us, and those turned out to be hoax's. Its only time this one dies as well...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
No, no, no. The haiti videos were known hoaxes from minute one, made with Vue. When something is a hoax, it's discovered within a day. The drones are very much different. If they were a blatant hoax, it would have been called out by now by everyone. It's most likely disinfo, but the drones themselves are not CGI, they are real physical models (or alien stuff) taken with real cameras.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

but the drones themselves are not CGI, they are real physical models (or alien stuff) taken with real cameras.

Seriously, till this day I have not seen one shred of evidence of that. EVER. For once, I would like for you to provide your evidence.

Is that to much to ask?

b.t.w. I descoverd that the Rajman1977 pictures were fake in one day.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by 11 11]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11
Seriously, till this day I have not seen one shred of evidence of that. EVER. For once, I would like for you to provide your evidence.

Is that to much to ask?

I told you a thousand times. Ok, well maybe not a thousand. Do stereoscopic image analysis on them.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I told you a thousand times. Ok, well maybe not a thousand. Do stereoscopic image analysis on them.

Thank You for not providing evidence, please come back and try again. Have a nice day.

Please tell me how a stereoscopic image analysis is going to prove its not a hoax?

[edit on 14-8-2007 by 11 11]

new topics

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join