It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
People, I am not a spammer...this board is a bit confusing with all of the bells and whistles scattered here and there, and, as I previously stated, I am a newby here. I truly didn't know about all of the CARET cups, t-shirts, etc. and I don't have any interest is selling them.

However, I do wonder who has attempted to cash in on the copyright (if any exists) for either the CARET MANUAL or the drone photos. Is it Isaac, CHAD, LMH, etc.? Or is all of the data we have now in the public domain, free for anyone to exploit? I believe that most works of fabrication and fiction have authors who would not take lightly to other profiting off of their works. Granted, this is not a high tech question, but it is valid nonetheless. Follow the money trail!

Apologies to all.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi guys, I been working anyway I been searching new things.

First search was www.sri.com... this what they are discovering how antygravity work soon we will have antigravity machine.

Second is how the Hebrew language have similarity to Isaac Priemer Lingustic (whatevere) Checkout this website on wiki: en.wikipedia.org...

If anybody knows about Old Hebrew Language, I think the word Yaweh is writen in the Drone

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Follow the money trail!

No, no, no. You have it backwards. Don't follow the money trail. Follow the people who try to STOP the money trail. Isaac clearly said in his letter that they can all be passed out together as long as they are kept together. If someone comes chasing down the sellers of the merchandise saying they own the images or they belong to government agencies, THOSE are the people you want to find out about. I could care less who is trying to make a buck.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm reasonably o-fey with old languages, when I became a Christian, I wanted to read the original Ancient Greek, Latin, Aramaic etc and I also picked up some Phonetican and 'Ancient' Hebrew, but I don't think it says God on the drone, there just isn't enough clear pictures to make a 100% statement, and most of the writing on the drone is less than 3 letters long anyway.

I think Byrd also does ancient languages, maybe she can have a look, but again, we just don't have any specifically well-shot clear pictures of the drones, all we have is the writing from the Primer.

If you look at some historical oddities, you might be on to something, since most lore of Golem comes from Jewish folklore, and they were said to be animated with the unspeakable name of God (supposed to be YHVH). Saying that, a lot has been lost through mistransliteration and just plain forgetfullness over the centuries.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yeah, newkid posted a link to the wikipedia site. "Shem ha-Mephorash" is an epithet for a 72-letter name of God. If anyone knows the true hebrew characters, I can work up an English translation for you, since I can read hebrew (but without the vowels it can get hard if hebrew is not your native language). As I've mentioned many times, I think the drone writing/primer looks like a combination of Japanese and Hebrew.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Yes pjslug it is a combination of similarities.

Here is a half cent theory that will get buried in the post, what if the aliens show human how to write and in time human change the orginal writing, and that is why we have similarities to hebrew and japanese language orginal writing.

If it's fake then somebody knows alot about computer language, hebrew language, japanese language, designing text, drafting, old computer knowledge, PARC, anagram, the guy is smart.
If its a bunch of people then they need to have all of this knowledge to make this hoax work. why not make a better drone and a better story.? I guess this is the best Hoax plan that ties with Roswell and goverment cover-up.

Has anybody try to see if there is a mathematical formula on this fields.
and last but not least what about he BAR CODE, is there an explanation why are BAR CODE are all over. Well here is history of the bar code on wiki en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
That's exactly what I meant by 'follow the money trail' to find out who exactly pursues the original rights to the documents and pictures. If this was a viral marketing attempt, who in their right mind would give away, for free, marketable copyrighted (or copyright pending) property so that others may prosper? Would the owners of the TRANSFORMERS franchise pre-release original material for free so that others can make and sell TRANSFORMER T-shirts, mugs, etc., ROYALTY-FREE? And just for the PUBLICITY value? No, I suggest that, besides the science and technical aspects of ISAAC/DRONES/CARET et al we look at the human motives to investigate the matter thoroughly.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Copyrights dont bend, they're the creators as soon as the piece is created. The licensing of copyrights doesn't create it. It can merely prove that it is yours if you go to court.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by ejsaunders

think Byrd also does ancient languages, maybe she can have a look,

I brought this up a while ago.

Guess either she has no interest, or Springer never
showed it to her.

Lex

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
That's exactly what I meant by 'follow the money trail' to find out who exactly pursues the original rights to the documents and pictures.

Unless the folks marketing the merchandise with the CARET diagrams on it are the copyright holder then the real creator is going to miss out on the money. If it is a hoax, does the hoaxer claim his spoils or stay anonymous and keep the story intact. Maybe we'll find about more in a roundabout way.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What about the mysterious “T” has anybody figure that mystery, somebody that works with the Military or DoD they might know.

Follow the money trail, we have and leads only to speculation and nothing concrete.

I have a message to Isaac “Isaac brother, I suggest that you ran or hide because I think the Aliens will be looking for you, you are exposing them, and they don’t like that.

Hoaxers if this drones, PACL report is fake, then we are expecting more fake picture, more fake sighting and more fake reports, I’m getting bored with this stuff.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
A few of us looked into the 'T' and the 'weird eagle' that was present on the documents a while back, most of us agreed it wasn't inherently a watermark in that it wasn't imbedded or imprinted into the paper, it was BEHIND the paper when it was scanned and bled through into the document.

While I'm a devious bastid, I wouldn't think of doing that to a document that I could control through other means - it's more likely he was making it look authentic by giving it a cool 'watermark/logo' or he completely forgot his scanner had a negative scanner on and he's never noticed it leaves a weird mark when the document is inverted in a paint program.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
OK You have convinced me that I am not worthy to comment.

I join the ranks of the many others and will move on...

signature:

"I fart in your general direction"

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Klatu: It has nothing to do with worthiness, we have nothing to go on aside from Isaac's statement that he will come down hard on anyone doing anything to his images, and someone printing them on Cafepress items - he has not so far removed the Cafepress items from sale by showing them his ownership of the images because, truthfully, he couldn't anyway could he?

If he owns the images, then fair enough he could provide originals - SOMEONE (Springer?!?!) should ask Cafepress to keep us informed if anyone attempts to stifle them with their sales.

If they are real, then, he's buggered with a big stick to be frank; although the pictures would undoutedly be public domain WHEN they are released, they are currently under some type of secret NDA or such and are therefore unverifiable, or, if he tries to prove they are government property, it will land him a nice visit by the feds.

Its a shame more people aren't trying to get him to show himself that way, but naturally, if he did make the images and we catch him, then he could legally sue you, so you'd find out he did it, but then be liable for a hefty sum - your choice.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
Its a shame more people aren't trying to get him to show himself that way, but naturally, if he did make the images and we catch him, then he could legally sue you, so you'd find out he did it, but then be liable for a hefty sum - your choice.

I'm not so sure that you could be sued and win, anybody can sue, it's getting the $$$ that's the trick.

Isaac stated that he "removed" the documents, and that they did not originally belong to him. Because he has no legal right to them, as stolen property, the matter is up to the original owners.

Why not contact the DoD and ask them directly if they have any claim on these documents? If they say yes, then that tells us one thing, and if they say no, another. Not to mention, it clears the way for use of above by most anyone, or it puts Isaac's neck on the block.

It is a way to try and force the issue.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
No one would be liable for a hefty sum, especially if a hefty sum weren't made. There would simply be a letter of cease and desist issued first by Isaacs legal representation. And, of course, the defendant could then request proof of copyright ownership which Isaac and company would be compelled to provide should they be serious about proving copyright infringement in a court of law. The position that Isaac and company would be in is that they would have to gather proof that the defendant is knowingly infringing upon their copyright, and the defendant would thus be in the position of demanding proof of copyright ownership. Long, long, long before any court appearance there would be a lengthy exchange of written correspondence between both parties. Actually, I think it's a great idea, a great ploy, to see if the photos are indeed genuine. The challenge of course is to get to see the originals, and that could be difficult. Isaac and company only need satisfy that they are owners of the images in question, and not necessarily owners of the original sources of the images, i.e., the negatives or raw digital files. Absent a challenge by Isaac, though, would not necessarily mean that he is not the owner of the photos, nor that they aren't genuine. Still, I like the idea. I say, do it! There really is nothing to lose. Except more time and patience!

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Areal51]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted, and I'm not about to trawl through this thread to check. It appears that some scumbags are attempting to make a quick buck out of this CARET thing. You can find a whole range of CARET related merchandise here.

I wonder if these are the people behind the whole thing. Exposure for a site, and a few quick bucks from all the people who identify with the whole drone meme.

OK, it has been bought up. I haven't followed this story for a while, and I just stumbled over the sale site. Sorry for the redundant post.

[edit on 1/8/07 by Implosion]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Areal51: That's sort of what I'm trying at the moment. I'm trying to get Isaac's email via a similar ploy, but nothing so far as of yet.

---

I doubt very much whether the DoD would knowingly admit the images are theirs, they would almost have to say no regardless, but if the site then goes down, well, we'd have some 'proof' I suppose, but I just don't see them doing it that way.

By all means, if you have an email address, email DARPA or the DoD and see if they have research on the subject, its your idea, run with it, but I doubt you'll get a confirmation if they do own them, and even if they say no that's not verifiable.

If Isaac wanted to give us some 'proof' and he's thought all this through, then I'd have to say you'd have to get someone else, a VERIFIABLE (as in traceable back to the military at least or to PARC, etc) witness that they were also in the project or knew about it as a witness.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That is very interesting, they have a link at the bottom of their site called,
Intellectual property rights faq here

This site is also calling the product OM Caret , I am guessing for OPEN MINDS

I found an artwork on a website, it is then free of right ?
WRONG, the fact that an image is freely accessed on a website doesn't make it belong to the public domain.

I took a picture, can I make whatever I want with it ?
WRONG, you own the rights to the picture (as the photographer), but maybe you don't own the rights of what appears on the picture (artist, sport event, logo, …).

Thank you for reporting any infringement to the Code of Intellectual Property.

If you notice, on the comboutique website or on any standard or premium shop, the existence of a product infringing the Code of Intellectual Property, this is your duty to report it without delay : [email protected]

well they also give you a web site to complain if someone stole your art.

Maybe somebody did this on purpose to try and flush out Isaac, or raj, or chad.

If this is not isaac selling these items, then someone i would think maybe taking a chance no one will dispute the rights to these images. I wonder if anyone has a way of investigating who is selling this stuff, if it is actually this web site or an individual.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Maybe its just me but aren't you guys kinda forgetting that the original drawings belongs to and are the creative product of the mind of a supposed (team of) 'ET'(s)? I mean, what right would ol' Isaac have to sue someone for copying an image that he copied himself?!

Here's my view on this stuff;

Isaac is a fantastic sci-fi writer, he's incredibly free with a lot of detailed info (if his story is real) that means nothing to you and me, but makes it terribly easy to pinpoint him if his former employer was looking for him. If this stuff was all real, then someone please just tell me why this revealing website incl. scanned classified TS documents is still in the air?

Why oh why would he exclusively communicate with LMH and C2C? Audience. The people most likely to believe him are the people who want to believe him. C2C and LMH have a channel and a medium to reach each and every one of us and the likeminded. No point in calling up Howard Stern is there? Not the right audience. But if it were real, then the audience all of a sudden doesnt matter, its getting the message across. But getting the message across to the largest possible group of people isnt Isaac's goal. He just wants to pwn a bunch of relatively smart, eccentric people with a-typical interests. A book promo at best.

You know who i've always pegged as Isaac? FSJ

Anyway, for those interested in why i think this, look at the linguistic primer and check out his 'octal junction'. This 8-junction atom could resemble Se or Rb (when keeping the 'flares' in mind), however; chemically it can resemble anything from K (Potassium, 19) to Rb (rubidium, 37). All the drawings resemble a nice atomic reaction, made to look beautful and terribly 'alien'.

Another weird thing about isaacs drawings/copies; the 'writing'. Noone has asked this simple question: Why would aliens write? Lets say aliens do roam the universe, and they sprouted from something else than we did and they didn't evolve into monkeys and finally a heap of barbaric morons like we are (because, how likely would THAT be..not only another living species, but also pretty much exact duplicates, albeit assumed to be a lot smarter) then why does everyone assume theyve started writing eachother messages? Writing is very primitive really, very basic. Above all, our languages are so inefficient, that back in the day that the first programmers were writing code they all decided to make up some more efficient languages.

aaaanyway.

bladibladi etc.

im over it, Isaac, youve done well. Enjoy. Pat on the back for you and your buddies.

XO- Jay

PS: the ones who believe/hope there might be some truth to this, i sincerely hope im wrong and im not 'dissing' you but to me, it's all a bit too convenient.

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join