It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It sounds like the Isaac story is really starting to fade away. I think the most important thing to do at this point is to find out why George and LMH silenced the issue on the C2C program that night. That might help to give us some insight into whether this is real, hoax, disinfo, disclosure, part real, part fake, etc. If we find out that they were told not to talk about it on the air, then we know that something serious is trying to be covered up. This should be our first priority before anything else, as it will let us know if the drones or CARET are even possible to disclose.

(Off topic, but just a question as I don't know where to go to talk about it: I have read all 19 archived pages on the John Titor story and while there are many aspects of truth and some possibly not-so-true, I would like to know where to continue a discussion about it. Are there any current threads that people talk about it in? I don't wish to post to one of the threads from 2004. Apparently from the cover page in the archive, it is still questioned on whether the story was true or hoax. Can anyone U2U me with some information about this? What is the majority decision on ATS, true or hoax? I'd also really like to know what Springer and the rest of you have to say on the issue as well. Granted, any time travel story, because of the unknown nature of space-time and "worldlines" could sound like truth or fiction and we would really never know, as the time traveler being here providing us with information could result in a change to our future. Again, sorry for being off topic but I would like to discuss this in an appropriate current forum if one could point me to it. Thanks, and if anyone is interested in discussing it please U2U me. I personally feel that the implications of having time travellers among us are a lot more serious than having drones among us. P.S. I find it funny that the name John Titor is similar to John Connor, who in the movie Terminator, came back from the future to try to stop WWIII.)

[edit on 7/31/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Sorry I don't know how to post the link, but someone is making $$$$$$$ off of the "Linguistic Primer!" On the OPENMINDS FORUM listed below, you can buy all sorts of neato t-shirts, sweatshirts, coffee cups, and the like!

lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

Now, capitalizing on this hoax/true revelation in a capitalistic attack is way too cool! The aliens must be laughing their arses off...

signature:

"I don't speak Monkey"
...per Bill in 'John from Cincinnati'

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
Sorry I don't know how to post the link, but someone is making $$$$$$$ off of the "Linguistic Primer!" On the OPENMINDS FORUM listed below, you can buy all sorts of neato t-shirts, sweatshirts, coffee cups, and the like!

The URL didn't show up, but I assume you are referring to CafePress. Yes, that is not new news. They have been doing that since a few days after the release of the drawings.

[edit on 7/31/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Thanx pjslug, I didn't know its old news...so who exactly is selling these things: Isaac, Chad, LMH, NOORY? Did anyone inquire?

Whoever designed the PRIMER, PHOTOS, etc. must be kicking themselves for putting all of these marketable concepts out in the public domain. Or did they?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
OK I pasted the link in correctly as I am not retarded but ATS blocks out my typing a competing site I guess. Here goes: lucian archy dot proboards 21 dot com backslash index dot cgi questionmark board equals cali 1. Type this out after the http:// without the periods if you want. If not, sorry, I tried.

lucianarchy.proboards21.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Its an automatic filter, the best way to do it is to do is as you did it last, space it out. Its not entirely clear why, but I suspect it has to do with foul language etc, in that Google et al would link it and then proxy servers used by schools and so forth would pick up on the link and then start banning ATS from public access points like schools, libraries, etc because of the profanity/content filters in place, so its just a precaution.

Its not some major conspiracy its just ATS doesn't want to get banned from the public eye.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
Its an automatic filter, the best way to do it is to do is as you did it last, space it out. Its not entirely clear why, but I suspect it has to do with foul language etc, in that Google et al would link it and then proxy servers used by schools and so forth would pick up on the link and then start banning ATS from public access points like schools, libraries, etc because of the profanity/content filters in place, so its just a precaution.

Its not some major conspiracy its just ATS doesn't want to get banned from the public eye.

Now I find out! Being new to computers, and to forums, and having NO instructions at all, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out on my own how to post links.

Sometimes they worked and sometimes they didn't. I was sure I was doing it right, so I just went to a good goat sacrifice once a week. Sprinkled the microwave dried blood over my tower, and haven't had a problem in putting up the links in a long while.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
klatunictobarata, I'm supprized it took you multiple times to finaly figure there is a spam filter.

Spam filters are set in place so people like you can't spam the forum and make profit. Some poeple spread/spam their links to random forums and blogs so that their webpage has more "backlinks". Having lots of "backlinks" makes your "page rank" go up on your webpage.

en.wikipedia.org...

Its mainly called "Search Engine Optimization".

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway, was that entire link deal some sort of destraction?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I wanted to ask, has anyone herd about this movie comming out?

www.antigravitymovie.com...

I found this while researching the correct way to type "anti-gravity". Isaac and the PACL reports both type "antigravity" with one word, when it is supposed to be typed "anti-gravity". In Isaac's writings he commonly uses the "-" in words.

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...
scaled-down
context-sensitive
counter-intuitive
computer-based
extra-terrestrials
non-technical
slow-paced

Those are just some of the words he used with it. But why not with "anti-gravity"? Why are both Isaac and the PACL reports typing "antigravity" instead of "anti-gravity"? Did Isaac create the PACL reports? I think so.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Hidden Knowledge]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I was just reviewing the Isaac documents again today and I gotta say, despite all the work that clearly went into this, by far my favorite little "nuance" in this whole thing is the fact that the program was called "CARET", and the PACL logo has a caret in it.

Say whatever else you want about the hoaxers, but THAT is the kind of clever attention-to-detail I appreciate.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alevar
I was just reviewing the Isaac documents again today and I gotta say, despite all the work that clearly went into this, by far my favorite little "nuance" in this whole thing is the fact that the program was called "CARET", and the PACL logo has a caret in it.

Say whatever else you want about the hoaxers, but THAT is the kind of clever attention-to-detail I appreciate.

Yes and for those that are wondering:

en.wikipedia.org...

Its always good to have a link to show those that need more information about what you type.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
not sure if anyone has played around with anagrams, but if you play with the word "isaac" you get a latin word of "A Asci"

I dont know latin, so i dont know what that means, but its interesting that CARET in wikipedia mentions ascii.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by sheila947]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheila947
not sure if anyone has played around with anagrams, but if you play with the word "isaac" you get a latin word of "A Asci"

I dont know latin, so i dont know what that means, but its interesting that CARET in wikipedia mentions ascii.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by sheila947]

Are you referring to the connection to Sandia National Lab?

Or is this about the spore-bearing containers produced in the ascocarps of ascomycete fungi?

(Yes, I know- but a comment wouldn't have hurt.
)

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

im sorry, yes more of a comment would have been better. Im new here so still trying to get my feet.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ehm....ASCII is not latin, its "American Standard Code for Information Interchange". In latin, there is no word like "asci" or "a asci" (jep, got the latinum *brag*brag*
)

On the other hand, the meaning of the name Isaac is "the laughing one"

just wanted to say.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It I think, has more to do with our knowledge and general paranoia than HIS to be honest. Its like my so out there post a while back where I made some general ideas on anagrams, etc.

I DO think that Isaac is definitely a computer engineer and he would have knowledge of AASCI etc, but I don't think he'd have worked it into the whole debacle, but I could be wrong, I could be giving him too little credit for a brilliant mind.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
LOL.. ill go crawl back under my rock now ...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheila947
LOL.. ill go crawl back under my rock now ...

Oh no, you're out now, so even if you hide, we'll know that you're there.

Come on back out into the sun, a little radiation is good for the soul.

And I'm glad you didn't take offense at my post, I was just making sure that you knew that staff here frown on real short posts that really don't express much more than to say"look at this". They are carnivorous, and like real meat in a post.

ej, I too went to look at some "arrangement" to the letters that would have meaning. The problem is that I could find too much. Being paranoid makes me see things that aren't really important, as huge. I have to keep that side of me on a short leash when I can.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I realize that many of you are likely just humoring an old man, but I'll put up another idea for the reason for the "Isaac Drones" hoax.

What if there were a group of "true believers" out there that expected, for whatever reason, the coming of aliens? Now as a "mission", they might want as many humans as possible to share in the sighting that they expect, so they would want everyone looking up.

Think of the fanatics like Heavens Gate, or just the really committed like those from Fire the Grid. They would/might go to great lengths to get the message out in a form other than telling people it was their telepathic leader's vision after a night of chanting. This way, with the drone story, no one is turned off by the source of the message.

This could be no more than some group effort to get everyone ready for what they think is a disclosure event that is just around the corner.

Sorry for the ramble, I'm just posting ideas that might strike a chord with someone and lead to a breakthrough on all of this.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
What if there were a group of "true believers" out there that expected, for whatever reason, the coming of aliens?

It's an interesting notion, although it falls down a little bit for the same reason it's probably not an advertising stunt. In advertising and cults, you generally want your message to be as plain and clear as possible. You want people to get the message, even if they don't immediately pin all the activity on your efforts.

Now, it wouldn't be ridiculous for a cult to latch onto all the drone stuff and capitalize on it, with some kook claiming to receive secret transmissions for a great global awakening or some such crap. But they would still be pretty up front about what they're trying to say.

This stuff is just too obscure. There doesn't seem to be a clear message, which would suggest that it's being purposely obscured, or there just ain't any message.

top topics

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join