It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonking

edit: In other words ,nowhere in the Isaac email's do I see where he said he might talk to her on the phone

Possible email from LMH to Isaac - I would really like to interview you, this is my number, please call.

If there is any real information contained in any of Isaac's claims I reckon there's a very good chance the best place to start looking for Isaac would be to check recent obituaries.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Interesting Chunder, if the initial photos or story were true then Isaac would be popping up dasies in a potters grave somewhere, or worse..somewhere in a Hillshire sausage. I remember his asking for the names of the other witnesses so he could counsel them, but I don't think anything happened ,nor has LMH or C2C (excuse my prior aphorism ) logically followed up on that. That would have made a great story by itself: a live radio panel with everybody.. Authorities would have had both isps tapped upon the initial stories, and upon Isaac's release neutralized him right then ,or forced him to recant with a phony story version, not a very difficult thing to do with "friendly" persuasion. But this would make LMHs story on the emails even harder to swallow. My concern is that if all is false perhaps enough mometum has been created for the story to have a life of itself, but not in a threatening manner to the Gov as long as it is perceived as fictional material for a movie.much the same way Elvis is still alive has. at least we have some fabulous music from him to comfort us, ghost or not.

In one of my searches of the copyright office I came across a movie script with an almost identical premise, involving aliens that want to give us technology but the gov tries to stop them via isp taps . Its called The Camera by Hal Smith. it is in the preapproved section after 2005. and a movie is anticipated soon.

Hey Congrats Chunder you are the 3000th post!

SyS

[edit on 29-7-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I think this will get buried along with the Leek and Titor, some nice well known hoaxes backed up by LMH and c2c and other hoaxes without any of our paranormal mouthpieces admitting anything..

Possibly so but let's face it, in the field LMH and C2C operate in, they are going to get dodgy material all the time and at least they try and get it out there. Is LMH really backing it up or just forwarding the info.

I'm not that familiar with either of them other than occasionally looking at the websites and once sending an email to LMH, which she followed up with in a very professional manner. I wasn't aware of the Titor thing until recently and wasn't aware that LMH backed that up ?

In a way they are not that much different to this forum.

Personally I think we should lay off them a bit because if nothing else they are at least a visible contact for anyone who may consider disclosure and when you do that you are also the visible contact for hoaxers.

Give the benefit of doubt and all that.

Edited to add - the 3000th post, do I win something - please ? You can maybe understand why newbies don't want to start at the beginning !

[edit on 29-7-2007 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder
Personally I think we should lay off them a bit because if nothing else they are at least a visible contact for anyone who may consider disclosure and when you do that you are also the visible contact for hoaxers.

Absolutely not. Under no conditions will I let up on them for this one. Many of us were looking forward to the show, and as someone like George who is supposedly a very respectable and honest man, for him not to explain what had happened last night was inexcusable. No responses to my multiple fast blasts, no responses to e-mails, getting a caller off the line quickly who asked a question about the drones -- it's ridiculous. George even mentioned all the websites and forums that support him and provide him with lots of business through referalls and ATS was one of the first ones he mentioned.

So George if you're reading this right now, come clean with what happened. To completely dismiss the program content you advertised all week as if it never existed is inexcusable and you are losing subscriptions because of it. Be a man, don't be a coward.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Personally If they don't have anything new yet or heard anything, they should say so, or admit a mistake and lets move on. A jilted spouse mayforgive, or clobber you. but the relationship is often tempered with a little more pragmatism, rather than blind trust. Often its very salvageable. Maintaining blind trust usually just leads to enabling the offender. As fickled as the public can be, we tend to be very forgiving. I just expected a little more honesty from Her, rather than posting dated emails that appeared to contain some of her own vitriol. I was disturbed the part that said I will not dignify that with a response.

on the 3000th post that was legit...a benchmark to our maintaining civility and goodwill during curious and interesting times.

take care

Sys

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yes PJ I heard that as well.
That was the most poignant moment in the entire broadcast. I even remember the time..about 400am. They allowed the call only after LMH had left. There but for the grace of God was I. But it was I and you , in fact ,everyone of us. What George did was an affront to all seekers and an insult to our intelligence.
That caller and George Noory's response will remain indellibly etched in my mind. It will be a moment in history I will never forget nor should any of us ever forget. And an apology is most certainly well in order

SyS

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

[Possible email from LMH to Isaac - I would really like to interview you, this is my number, please call.

LMH

“My delay in reporting these emails is that I had an indication from Isaac that I might be able to interview him by phone”

Be nice to see that Reply

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
LMH and c2c are so sensational these days. Seems like they will cover/follow anything they can squeeze a bit of cash out of. They seem very intolerant to debunking and scientific investigations in general. Did you guys hear the callers into coast friday night that kept getting cut off and referred to earthfiles when they wanted to talk about the drones viral marketing possibilities? Additionally, I almost had a hemorrhage when LMH claimed she focuses on the facts and not sensational reporting.
Sorry for being a bit O/T

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zxlk21e
LMH and c2c are so sensational these days. Seems like they will cover/follow anything they can squeeze a bit of cash out of. They seem very intolerant to debunking and scientific investigations in general. Did you guys hear the callers into coast friday night that kept getting cut off and referred to earthfiles when they wanted to talk about the drones viral marketing possibilities? Additionally, I almost had a hemorrhage when LMH claimed she focuses on the facts and not sensational reporting.
Sorry for being a bit O/T

Yes, I mentioned that earlier. Welcome aboard. Glad to have you join our thread and ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Absolutely not. Under no conditions will I let up on them for this one.

Fair enough - I meant more in general not necessarily about that particular show.

sys config - I wasn't doubting the 3000th info ?

Moonking - good point - she did say an indication, I think for whatever reason the latest stuff on Earthfiles went out hurriedly.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Absolutely not. Under no conditions will I let up on them for this one. Many of us were looking forward to the show, and as someone like George who is supposedly a very respectable and honest man, for him not to explain what had happened last night was inexcusable. No responses to my multiple fast blasts, no responses to e-mails, getting a caller off the line quickly who asked a question about the drones -- it's ridiculous. George even mentioned all the websites and forums that support him and provide him with lots of business through referalls and ATS was one of the first ones he mentioned.

So George if you're reading this right now, come clean with what happened. To completely dismiss the program content you advertised all week as if it never existed is inexcusable and you are losing subscriptions because of it. Be a man, don't be a coward.

i agree, do not let anyone in a position to inform deceive us about what is and is not going on and i think that the strong-arming that we see here is like plug said inexcusable, i was indeed looking forward to this particular discussion and it was not only a let down but without any explanation.

*talking to george* dont you think we have a right to know why you changed your whole topic last minute? if you want to keep your base stable you would explain yourself to your listeners, before they stop listening.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I really do find his 'vibe' pretty similar to the original isaac.

It's a big world and these are complicated issues. A sense of humility and the admission we don't know everything is one of our greatest assets.

He does have a way with words. If anything, i love his writing style

The date issue is awful, i really hope that can be cleared up. She should fix ( or lie about ) it as soon as possible.

Me personally, I don't see a problem with him explaining things further. I'd do the same. It seems like he's been emailed a few points and he's responded to them.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
no, no more lies in any fashion should be suggested or accepted. none what so ever, its that very mentality that has this whole debate in a tailspin.and i liked to suggest a rather out there possibility even though i even doubt its possible...
the persona we know as "isaac" has been "shushed", and sabatouge of his credibility is intended by assuming his identity (to a sense),and making his responses weaker and unsubstantial and ultimately making his claims that at one time might have brought new light to the world about the "secret" technology we do have but do not openly integrate efficiently seem like just another hoax so the threat of being caught slowly fades away into the abyss of ignorance...i know i know, possible but unlikely, i just thought id throw it out there

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I would love to see one of our excellent researchers take on the challenge of finding the dates that the specific issues that "Isaac" refutes were FIRST raised in any reasonable venue.

By reasonable venue I mean, a site that has decent traffic, there are only a handful of sites that cover these topics that have serious traffic. There are several, very small, sites that cover these topics that these issues could have been raised on but I think the number in the field is manageable.

I know I am "harping on" the time line issue but it's extremely suspect to me. I am almost willing to bet real currency that many of the issues refuted had not been raised anywhere, the very same day the images and documents were presented.

I know of only one way this time line is possible but even it is a stretch beyond belief.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i think its important to stress that springer, its very logical and very hard to dispute.even if someone did raise the issue soo fast, one might say the proper amount of time and research to come to the point of where we see the disputes at the least may take some time longer. its hard to imagine as you say,that the sequence of events are reasonably unsuspect given the circumstances. I myself dont feel inclined to take on the challenge, i probably wouldnt be the most able in terms of knowing where to look and how anyways, but id like to see the task undertaken by someone as well and honestly id like to see this issue come out to be authentic but at this point i feel its very hard for me to not see the octams razor effect here.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You know, this whole time we have been looking to links with Palo Alto Research Center, Xerox, and XPARC. But if you read Isaac's story he clearly mentioned that some of his coworkers were plucked from IBM as well.

I've tried to intermittently drop hints throughout the discussion that it was a BIG AMERICAN IT FIRM tha I worked for when I did my MoD work... Based on the, ahem, accident of me quoting the above, I'm sure you can work out from the combined information, perhaps WHO it was now (all of you, this isn't directed at you mate, but your quote works well for my 'accident').
They paid for me to earn a good education, and I repayed them I hope with some insight into what it was they employed me to do.

You would, I'd guarantee, not believe some of the things I saw working for these people; whatever else they are, they are, without a doubt, at the top of their game, in MANY areas. Who were the first people to make nano sized machines? Who made molecular level, atom 'movers' and wrote their name in atoms? These people employ some of the best scientists in the world, and if I was perhaps more conspiratorial and paranoid, I would say some of their discoveries almost break the belief factor, but then I prescribe to the theory that sometimes, people have what I would term 'daemonic visions' (in the context of my being Christian), and thats where people get some of the ideas and inventions we have today. But, if you think aliens=daemons, then perhaps its not too far off to say we've been conditioned and ALLOWED this technology?

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
maybe but who can say when it comes to religious debates? if anything i say we are being conditioned to utilize far less advanced technology than we have available for the sake of what? i see it being a shoring up of power and its obviously clear that advanced technology=power. i dunno its kinda going o/t so sorry but i mean clearly we are being deceived about the capabilities we have as a race to be more efficient with our technology applications, this caret/drone/isaac issue is completely different though, im really beggining to side on the hoax view from the current evidence and expert opinions posted.ofcourse though ill keep an open mind, always.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
I just laugh when he mentions the "frisking", I just have a mental picture of all the PACL employees standing in line waiting to be "frisk".

And ISAAC pass trough the line with his VIP pass thinking: "What a bunch of loosers"

Hey don't knock it until you've been felt up by an armed MP! Its great! And I've seen COLONELS being frisked, let alone a middle management bimbo.

That and the fact he says the documents were blacked out BUT NOT STAMPED has lost him my last remaining credible sticker, sorry Isaac, better luck next hoax, at least you've learnt how it works now, aye!

---

On the note about the date/questions I THINK its in relation to the email sent into LMH by someone, since she says his responses were to an email she was sent and most people think alike (although they DO sould ALMOST IDENTICAL to some of the thoughts we've had here, but I've not really kept up with any other forums, so they could just be a repeated sychronity from everyone as everyone's mind goes over the little inconsistencies).

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
heh, theres always that possibility that "isaac" was the real deal until the government got him, and that now they are using the persona to commence disinformational tactics to undermine his credibility lol. its about as possible as anything else, although it is just a thought i had at random.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by klatunictobarata
#2. Did ISAAC and the various DRONE photographers sign over their copyright authority to either LMH/EARTHFILES or NOORY/C2C? How can LMH post a copyright notice protecting all of these documents if she was not legally granted permission? If so, can't this trail be examined and traced? Or are these all in public domain?

LHM being herself - she copyrights ALL her stuff because she makes subscription fees from it, which is her perrogative, however this exists on all her information, therefore she is actually being, not illegal, but without permission this is... 'wrong' and against copyright law.

In a similar vein, I'm folloing an angle that MIGHT get us Isaac's email address because I'm in the UK and the law works slightly differently over here so, I'm hopeful.

I WON'T post it directly to the forum if I get it, I will pass it to Springer and he can do what he deems fit with it, but I will keep everyone posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join