It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

If we obtained technology from aliens to build these, why would we integrate these symbols?!? Its unheard of! No matter how secret the project they still use english if they write ANYTHING on them at all (and usually they dont write anything).

The symbols are like the code in a software program. They are whats supposed to make the object function.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

But I doubt a group like this was into "high volume" printing.

Also... the font is either Book Antiqua or Palatino, but some of the serifs look a little to elegant to be from 1986... contemporary fonts have some more refined weight options that were not available then.

=) thats funny, and I can agree on that but , I doubt money and waste is an issue and if they needed documents of this quality , say due to the intricateness of the language primer docs, they certainly couldn't send them out to kinkos =)

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
ShiftTrio -

I read that as well that they use antigrav to hold things in place as well as propell the aircraft. However, I dont see how a symbol could react in such a way? and if it did, wouldnt there be only one kind of symbol repeated to hold each object?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Blowfih, the symbols are part of the tech, like a circuit or computer program fragment. The symbols are part of the machine itself, part of the working. See the link from post 1.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
This Drone is a hoax. Its just a 3D model from a 3D program...

read this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's completly simple to make some very odd looking objects in Maya or 3D Studio Max, and render it with real life backgrounds to make it look even more real. People do it all the time.. Same for videos. Programs like 3D studio max have built in animation systems. You pretty much move your object from point A to point B, and press Play, and the program will fill in the blanks. Then all you do is output that animation with a transparent background, and layer it over a real life video of the sky.

Look at this video:
www.disclose.tv...

You can clearly see it is fake. Just compare the movment of the camera with the movement of the UFO, when the UFO moves from left to right the camera is pretty much locked on it like a machine. Well, human's have a delay, and this video shows zero delay, almost like the camera man knew the UFO would move the way it did. If this was a real filming of a UFO, the UFO would slightly move one direction and the camera would follow shortly after because of reaction time delay.

The video above, alone, is proof that a camera man filmed an emtpy sky with irratic movement, and then later, layered a 3D modeling animation render over the top of it, with "shake sensor" to match the shaking of the camera.

This is a hoax. Clear as day.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Ok so I read it and still not sure I quite grasp the whole concept...

If we obtained technology from aliens to build these, why would we integrate these symbols?!? Its unheard of! No matter how secret the project they still use english if they write ANYTHING on them at all (and usually they dont write anything).

Sorry, again, re-read Isaac's part of the whole debacle - the symbols are there to make them 'fly' because the symbols give it power. If we wrote it in English, the substrate would undoubtedly have no idea what the hell OUR symbols meant. Isaac clearly states just ONE symbol out, and it'd bugr the whole thing up, let alone change it all.

That's not to say that some of them, if man made couldn't have our NASA logo on, but given that most seem to use the symbols on the flat surfaces, then its likely they need to be there, and therefore any deviance, would cause problems or stop it functioning all together.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Maybe it is overlooked so here is my question again.

How come in one picture (PACL Q4-86 Report Photo 4.3 ) the white text is reflected on the sides, but in the other pictures it is not?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Ok so I read it and still not sure I quite grasp the whole concept...

Dude, I really don't think you read the whole thing or you wouldn't be asking these questions. No offense intended.

Allegedly the symbols are each individual commands and when strung together cause the "hardware" to operate. Without the symbols the hardware doesn't work.

I have to agree that many are not reading the entire "Isaac" text. I know it's quite long but worth the read.

What I noticed is it seems to follow a classic novelette pattern. If you are thinking hoax you need only realize that writers use this style for fiction all the time.

I'll stay on the fence until I see proof either way. Speculation of CGI is not going to do it for me.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I believe:

Antigravity is being researched using what we have obtained of extra-terrestrial technology.

I dont believe:

We successfully reproduced this "symbol software" in the 80's, when computers hardly had software themselves.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I believe:

Antigravity is being researched using what we have obtained of extra-terrestrial technology.

I dont believe:

We successfully reproduced this "symbol software" in the 80's, when computers hardly had software themselves.

It wouldn't be particularly hard if you could manufacture the 'hardware' it seems to me all you would need to do is put the same symbols on the alien one onto that hardware...........but yeah now that I just said that it is just getting more and more ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
As much as I wish this were true, these drone pics have Autodesk Maya written all over them. The story kind of had me for awhile, but I went back to the root-the pics themselves. I'm sorry, they just look too high res. If I am wrong ( I could only wish ), I will be one of the first as well to admit it. The other thing that got me was the actual writing itself was supposed to have power, it reminds me of the "tetragrammatron", or the real name of God. The actual name of God supposedly held tremendous power. Strange coincidence for a story, but the pics still seem fishy.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

ShiftTrio -

I read that as well that they use antigrav to hold things in place as well as propell the aircraft. However, I dont see how a symbol could react in such a way? and if it did, wouldnt there be only one kind of symbol repeated to hold each object?

Yea, see you have to think a little outside the box on this one. The symbols contain the instructions, that the particles read. He compared it to a magic piece of paper, that if you wrote instructions on would just work. I am not saying I understand it or anything but for things to work on a particle level and function independently based on code placed on it is pretty dam slick. We cant think in terms of what we know, Think for instance nano tech, what do you think it will be like 10,000 years from now, think there will Bio computers that run like our brains on neurons and such. And what controls our brain or our shape? DNA instructions, each being able to change individual chars of or shape and being. Think we might be able to have that in 10,000 years. Say the vistors are 20K ahead. We can't even imagine how things will work and its pretty much Magic at this point.

Then again could be a total hoax lol , a very well thought out one with multiple people involved and alot of big names backing it. Will be interesting to see where this goes.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

But I doubt a group like this was into "high volume" printing.

Also... the font is either Book Antiqua or Palatino, but some of the serifs look a little to elegant to be from 1986... contemporary fonts have some more refined weight options that were not available then.

=) thats funny, and I can agree on that but , I doubt money and waste is an issue and if they needed documents of this quality , say due to the intricateness of the language primer docs, they certainly couldn't send them out to kinkos =)

Sigh..
my local paint manufacturer has their own in house printing department for labels and have had the same printer since the 80's and they could do the same kind of print work. This is a silly debate point IMO. If a black budget government department wanted to take photos of an object, print a layout in mass and distibute manuals to wherever in the country.. it'd be easy and a non issue.

Nail the font in the layout.. If you find the right font, tell me and I'll place it on top of the scans like I did the scans and the ship. We'll find the history of that font and see when it was made. NO distortion of fonts is allowed.. just like I did with the drone pics/scan material combo in my post a few hours ago.. if you find a font, it should match like the symbols do.

b

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I believe:

I dont believe:

IF THIS IS REAL (not a hoax) I don't think that the "drones" could be manmade. They may be rebuilt, or reassembled by us. I think that Isaac is saying that the symbols on the material he worked with match the symbols on the Chad drone pics, and therefore they come from the same (presumably ET) source.

I have no ideas about the nature of the "substrate" described in the PACL docs, but I'm pretty sure such a thing would be far beyond our current understanding of physics (if it were for real).

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

Nail the font in the layout.. If you find the right font, tell me and I'll place it on top of the scans like I did the scans and the ship. We'll find the history of that font and see when it was made. NO distortion of fonts is allowed.. just like I did with the drone pics/scan material combo in my post a few hours ago.. if you find a font, it should match like the symbols do.

b

Been looking for verified documents from companies that have a similar look and feel as well from the 80s. But the font history is a great idea. The issue is there are SO many sub sets of original fonts may be hard to nail down. But I will put my effort into it.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If this is real, what does it say about the classic saucer-style UFO?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Here's an example of how good CGI is now days

Looks real don't it?

Don't fall victim to a CGI HOAX. For all we know, this could be more practice for GR.

If it were me, and I had this sensitive info on hand, I would let it all out regardless if I die from the result, but you see, I wouldn't die because that would just prove every word I'm saying. So why not just come out with Facts, Names, Locations etc etc. If you do a mass exposure they can't do anything, and with info this OUTSTANDING I would put my life on the line for the truth to come out.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well, the military doesn't change much, at least not in how they can screw things up.

Let's say you asked for printer xyz to do the job you had in mind. But, the person filling your request doesn't have xyz. So he sends you something, anything that he thinks will cover his ass for having done his job.

Now he sent you a monster abc printer meant for a completely different type of operation. You DO NOT send it back! Because every soldier who's ever been in long enough to wear the shine off his combat boots knows that if you do, you may NEVER get another printer of any type.

So what type of printer used isn't as important as it's being from the right era, because anything can and does get screwed up when it comes to ordering materials, and you soon learn to save your fights for the things that really matter.

Just the logic of an old soldier.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
if it is real, i dont think it effects the authenticity of all saucer reports...

The thing being shown in these "Antigrav Carot" photographs is just about big enough to squeeze around my waist (comparing to surrounding atmosphere). So if it were real (I dont think it is) they would use it for reconnissance missions rather then travel. Someone with this technology could integrate antigrav into HUGE SHIPS where everything is suspended by antigrav so weight means nothing.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Just an FYI. Having worked in the computer/IT field since the 70s, computers existed before the IBM PC. There were mainframe and minicomputer systems from IBM, DEC, NEC,CRAY supercomputers, etc. And yes, there was more than 'hardly any' software to make the hardware actually work. I use to write it. Of course the hardware is much more fast today.

Now the symbol/et machine stuff, who knows...

edit sp

[edit on 6/27/2007 by roadgravel]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join