It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by newtothis
Pjslug: So you think the emails came from Isaac?

They don't sound anything like him past the 1st couple paragraphs... The emails sound like someone trying to sound like they are in the know...

Yes, I do think they sound like him. I'm sure they are him, if this thing is real. I just don't understand what could have happened tonight that would have led to this series of events, unless they found out last night or recently that the professor backed out and the only way to salvage any part of it was by putting up more Isaac comments on either the Earthfiles site or C2C site. Or, like I said previously, if they had been warned by some higher authority not to dare talk about it on the air which I think is very likely. Why else would they completely dismiss the original program topic as if it never existed at all, and then when someone asked a question George referred him to the site and got him off the air quickly? I really think something went down before this program and they were told to shut up about it. Usually George acknowledges his Fast Blasts on the air but he dismissed the questions tonight.

I'm just listening to the first hour again of the show and LMH immediately started by saying that Isaac updates are on her site and she will talk about it on a future C2C program but so many important revelations have been made with the East Field crop circle that she is going to talk about it. So she didn't ignore the CARET issue in the sense that she still told people they can find information on her site, but nothing about the interview with the professor was mentioned at all. Something happened, and either they were warned to shut up about it (which I think is what happened), the professor flaked (but then she would have mentioned that if it was the case), or she found out it was some form of hoax (which again, I find unlikely as everything we have examined from the evidence points to disclosure/disinfo, which would then lead back to my first point in this sentence).

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I am so sorry Guys..really I am...

[edit on 28-7-2007 by Sys_Config]

I am not so sure. This can be a ploy to discredit the nonbelievers or to take a twist in the ARG.

We will see...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
well first, after reading this new piece of information i have the instinct that someone was doing there homework on how isaac writes. because i see a few similarities but i guess not the way i feel comes natural. the first thing that went off in my head was the "albeit". I think this addition to isaac's information is unfluid with his original stuff or atleast, less focused on the act of getting stuff out as oppose to discrediting skeptics. his original statement was that he only wanted to come forward to get it off his chest and i dont think he would be interested as much in crushing his skeptics points as much as letting us all decide for ourselves.
the "albeit" was the first thing that felt strangely awkward, as if intentionly injected into the email. the second thing i noticed was the way he talked about the information that was joked about being enough in quantity to fill the whole plane. he made a similar joke as you recall friend about the c.a.r.e.t. acronym. similar in the way he brought it into the train of thought anyways.
my initial observations lead me to feel it is not isaac, and rather a person whom wants very much to belittle the critics and he chose someone to pick on that was basically asking to be called out. the format seemed unlike what i saw and felt in the original isaac text and i wonder why. its still possible he was just perturbed by the criticism but i doubt he would care about that, he knew this kinda thing would incite exactly that kind of reaction and i think it was something he would have expected and ignored and instead of defending his released evidence from scrutiny release more and as i said simply ignore the negative comments.
if he really wanted to, im sure he could find something to yet again knock our socks off and proverbially imply that we then try to debunk the new evidence instead of trying to correct an opinion on his already released information. just my speculation but i think this is still not enough to maintain that isaac will have more ground breaking stuff he will contribute. he could have given us a scrap of something...anything
oh and one last thing, anyone notice how he covered alot of topics we covered here in his response? the blacked out text, the classification status of the actual documents, the format, the copying quality etc...i think it could very likely be that he has been observing and some of what he says seems to subtley try to answer a few topics we have debated on and even the "albeit" and the "on going joke". input anyone?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The new Isaac mails really look like they have been contructed to refute the disbelievers and debunkers. the 3x albeit really look like they were squeezed in.
Well i said it before LMH has before promoted hoaxes against better knowledge, so why not stick to that "tradition".

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
ok so after reviewing the new material this is what i conclude at this early stage of reviewal:

i am tempted to think that isaac may be trolling our site.
i say this because there are many topics brought up that correlate to dicusion we've had in this thread, i have itemized all of this to the best of my knowledge at this point.
Also, i do not think that albuquerque is where he is located, i think it would be to risky if i were in that position, knowing the emails would be posted on lmh's site to be discovered/found. also, i no longer think he is the st louis area as i had briefly thought when he called into the local radio station that suicide virus posted, rather i think that he streamed the broadcast, as i streamed the broadcast last nite.

here is what i collected from the emails:
and wy i think he is trolling our and other websites similar
the following topics we had discussed and he had touched on in his emails

1)albeit, correctly spelled, injected possibly up to 3x times
i find this odd simply because i had pointed out this error, and shadow and i pointed out his errors in the ie/ei spelling. he obviously learns quickly. however that does not prove anything.

2)how he got the paperwork out without it being creased, which we also talked about. he said he was not in a position that was subjected to routine frisking.

3)we also spoke about him blacking out the documents, he also addresses this and says it was not him. which i do believe however i do think that whoever did it was right handed, by the direction of the black markings' brush strokes, but that again proves nothing

4)we addressed why the diagram size is 8x11, he goes on for a short while about this but basically says something along the lines that he doesnt really know what to say about it. we also spoke in depth about the sizing.

5)next he talk about the software, although he does not name it that was how they made the LAP, diagram. he goes on about this too. we thoroughly brought this up too.

6) he brought up Xparc, which we brought up recently too.

7) he also talks about typesetting, we talked and talked about this from nearly every aspect. neeedless to say he noticed.

8) he speaks of his position held although he does not name it. we long debated what position he was.

9) he talks about the non-gov looking manual. which was basically a lot of our first thought when looking at the documents, we also debated what was 'authentic government looking documents from the 80's'

10) he then speaks about the drafting program, we have been analyzing the methods used for a long while.

11) he states that he was not the writer of doc, because there was tech writers, we basically pointed this out without stating it that way, the difference in errors between the documents and his initial writing on his webpage made that blatantly obvious(at least to me), the documents are near perfect whereas his writing contains many spelling/grammatical/out of context errors.

so i conclude that isaac must be spying only because he addresses many thing that are not listed in the 'complaints' section above his emails on the lmh website.

while i still do maintain that this is true and not a hoax, there is always the possibility that i may be wrong. as to why caret wasnt aired, pjslug i agree there must have some sort of 'warning' that was place to:lmh, c2c, the or engineer himself. if that is tru that only proves that this must be real, because i cannot see a warning being issued to something that is dealing with hoax.

however i am wondering what department would make that call, and if they did they must be looking for isaac.

[edit on 7/28/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed the "new emails" are dated JUNE 27, 2007? LMH sat on them for a MONTH?!

Am I missing something here?

Springer...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
springer do you think taht could have been a typo like june instead of july

if he meant july, that was yesterday and would be that he sent those emails in response to knowing the show about caret was to be aired.

if he really did mean june, i too find that odd, plus he would have addressed issues that weren't even brought up, at least not on our site or on the complaint's 'list' above the emails.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by newtothis
Pjslug: So you think the emails came from Isaac?

They don't sound anything like him past the 1st couple paragraphs... The emails sound like someone trying to sound like they are in the know...

Yes, I do think they sound like him. I'm sure they are him, if this thing is real. I just don't understand what could have happened tonight that would have led to this series of events, unless they found out last night or recently that the professor backed out and the only way to salvage any part of it was by putting up more Isaac comments on either the Earthfiles site or C2C site. Or, like I said previously, if they had been warned by some higher authority not to dare talk about it on the air which I think is very likely. Why else would they completely dismiss the original program topic as if it never existed at all, and then when someone asked a question George referred him to the site and got him off the air quickly? I really think something went down before this program and they were told to shut up about it. Usually George acknowledges his Fast Blasts on the air but he dismissed the questions tonight.

I'm just listening to the first hour again of the show and LMH immediately started by saying that Isaac updates are on her site and she will talk about it on a future C2C program but so many important revelations have been made with the East Field crop circle that she is going to talk about it. So she didn't ignore the CARET issue in the sense that she still told people they can find information on her site, but nothing about the interview with the professor was mentioned at all. Something happened, and either they were warned to shut up about it (which I think is what happened), the professor flaked (but then she would have mentioned that if it was the case), or she found out it was some form of hoax (which again, I find unlikely as everything we have examined from the evidence points to disclosure/disinfo, which would then lead back to my first point in this sentence).

i dont think she found out it was a hoax or anything, because she still talked about it and discussed the symbols etc, but i too was a little disappointed after expecting the engineer after a week, this was the first time ive heard her though and she seemed a really intelligent woman, so im trusting her for now, lol. Hopefully she post the vids of the events in england, of the 4 lights and the crazy secret helicopters harassing people, as she said its all in video, cant wait to see that.

Also there was a caller on C2C last night that said he had friends inside the gaming business that said this was a marketing ploy for the next halo, but thats just too hard to believe for me. I don't see why any game company would do something like this, which is in no way helping Halo as far as i know.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by luis9343]

[edit on 28-7-2007 by luis9343]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have to agree that we are being watched by Isaac, whatever name that covers. It would be careless for the entity that started this not to watch where it goes.

While I am far from convinced that this is real, in the sense that we are looking at anything related to actual ET involvement, there still remains that small chance that it is.

I will give "Isaac" some advice here that could be useful. The single safest way to avoid trouble from these documents is to become so high profile that your disappearance would be more trouble than it's worth.

Drop the bomb, put out everything you have. If you disclose the full amount of your documents, then there's nothing left to be salvaged by shutting you down. Once it's ALL on the table for the world to see, you as a whistleblower have a lot less to fear.

And put your real name and complete bio with the information. This increases your protection, as too much attention would be drawn to any unfortunate accident to you, and everyone knows that. Harming you after you came clean in public would be the same as admitting that you were correct, and be counter-productive to any attempt to control or manipulate the information you gave.

While it might seem that remaining in the darkness would be to your advantage, the truth is that "The Powers That Be" have a lot of resources to ferret you out, and no reason not to. You could wake up in some version of Area 51, never to be seen or heard from again.

Just some advice to Isaac et al that MAY have valid information. Since this logic is inescapable, failure to follow these simple steps is highly indicative that this is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
springer do you think taht could have been a typo like june instead of july

if he meant july, that was yesterday and would be that he sent those emails in response to knowing the show about caret was to be aired.

if he really did mean june, i too find that odd, plus he would have addressed issues that weren't even brought up, at least not on our site or on the complaint's 'list' above the emails.

I know it's not a typo, email programs date emails automatically, the servers that route emails date stamp them as well, this email was definitely received by LMH one month ago yesterday.

Have you ever typed in the date on an email header? Neither have I.

What I don't understand is why Linda would hold them back from everyone interested in this for a month?

Springer...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, I don't know the lady, and I'm not a member of anything where she is. Having said that, why doesn't someone just ask her straight out about it?

Springer, you could do that with a bit more clout than most.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Has anyone noticed the "new emails" are dated JUNE 27, 2007? LMH sat on them for a MONTH?!

Am I missing something here?

Springer...

From Earthfiles: "I emailed these issues to Isaac and on June 27, 2007, I received his replies in two separate emails indicated by receipt times, which Isaac gave me permission to share in an Earthfiles follow-up. My delay in reporting these emails is that I had an indication from Isaac that I might be able to interview him by phone. So, I waited, hoping the interview would occur. But to date, that has not happened."

So.... Isaac releases all of that info on June 26th, she emails him a list of critics responses on June 27th(the very next day), and he emails a 4 page(in Word) counter to all of the claims made against him that same afternoon?
The month is not a typo when she says her "delay in reporting" and "But to date, that has not happened".

I do not believe that is possible...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
ok then if that is the case, i recant. but then she must not be displaying the full list of critics responses on her page, and i say this because isaac addresses many things (i listed some of them above) that are not contained within the list that is displayed above.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
hahaha!

the date thing is just hilarious!

if this entire story were to be debunked because of a simple chronological deficiency, I will seriously crap my pants with laughter.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
ok so i just figured out a coincidence? in the timeline of events of Isaac.
it is the following, please tell me or add to it if i am missing something or leaving something out:

June 26th(tuesday)> Releases intial info

June 27th(wednesday)> Releases 2 responses (email) to LMH

July 26th(thursday)> Isaac calls into st.louis NPR Crypto show

July 27th(friday)> C2C show scheduled to discuss the CARET 'mystery'

anyone else find this odd?

[edit on 7/28/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Will the real "Isaac of CARET please stand up?"

I've heard of Multiple Personality Disorder, but it seems we have too many Isaacs now. Are they all the same person, or is another faction out to impersonate the first one?

And still it all comes back to the why.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
For what it's worth...

1) I realize now that I did not make this clear, but I should clarify that I am not responsible for the blacking out of the Q4-86 report. Most of the copies I was able to make came from documents that were already archived, which meant that they had already been censored for use by outside parties that needed access to some, but not all, of CARET's information.

From Earthfiles.

Odd.

Archived material that has already been "censored" for viewing
by "outside parties" would have a security classification
attached.

This hoaxer is a horrible liar.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
as i said, i think agent violet and i had the instincts that ring truth about this whole thing. I know theres tons of forums,but if i were going to watch for my information to perpetuate,to see the intelligent arguments for and agains information i put out, i would come here. I do believe friends that at the very best, real or not, isaac DID start watching OUR debates with everything from the sensitivity of classified or supposed classified documents and how they may be labled as such in archive, to the blacked out parts of the document, PARTICULARLY however the debates about Engineering Type and his use of similar word structure and the use of his now seemingly famous "albeit". i know the whole writing style thing lends credibility in a sense to why he would but how it was brought up in the flow of the response does not seem unintentional. like bread crums because someone thinks if they use his characteristics of writing that well be fooled into thinking a wolf is a sheep.
in reference to the date and response there of via emails, hm, i first think that it must be connected to why they did not discuss isaac or his information on C2C and i also think that even though she explained a bit about why she waited i dont understand why she waited a month to put it out when it wasnt pertaining any ground breaking material, she could have easily posted all that up on the site and said she was attempting to get a phone interview at some point and to stay tuned for more updates.
also, i think the response that they used, i mean she just picked one guy, and i suggest the critic was not the best that couldve been selected, who made a very broad and generalized critique of the information and maybe thats the method that she wanted to take while selecting critics for isaac or the supposed isaac to addresse. if i were her i wouldve looked for a more challenging opponent to the isaac stuff, someone that people would be like,"yeah how do you explain that??" when they read his critiques, becaus if isaac's claims are true and ive heard this used here before so iam just recycling the phrase, but if isaacs information contain truth, they WILL stand up to even the best scrutiny,thats what truth is and does.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by Averysmallfoxx]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I agree with Lexion. Up until now I was willing to give the lack of stamps/classification a pass, just because within the "story", CARET was supposedly so secret and so insulated from everything else, but if he's saying this thing actually left CARET or whatever, then obviously it'd have to be stamped with something.

This really is starting to get just a little bit silly in my opinion.

BTW - I haven't read everything on Earthfiles yet, but do we know if Isaac wrote these "responses" on his own, as a list of things he wanted to say, or did LMH send him a list of common questions/critiques? If it's the former, then I think that pretty much guarantees that he's/they're lurking around here (and probably other forums). If it's the latter then who knows.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
yeah they said she sent him a list of critics comments from which he responded to in his emails, i think however though that even the selection of critiques was just very ill conceived. like i said, why pick some very unworthy and heresay critiques to respond to when there are far more pertinent things he couldve addressed that would have lent him far more credibility if he had played his responce better, and the lack of new evidence though i know its been said a few times already is just another nail in the coffin i think.

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join