It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug
I am assuming he chose the name "Isaac" because of Isaac Newton. Isaac Newton discovered gravity, and that's what the device he was working on did -- modified gravity.

The name Isaac means "he will laugh"....lol, not that im saying hoax or anything just kinda interesting. I'm actually more on the believing side than non-believer, like Engi Type said i believe this is not work of a hoaxer, but who knows. Hopefully Isacc releases more info because it seems this batch of info is dying off, we need MORE!! lol

[edit on 27-7-2007 by luis9343]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Parabol, that idea about a true hoax, or a hoax that is really true, is a good idea. It would at least explain where Isaac got his ideas from.

That is another way of saying what I and others have said as well: a disclosure/disinfo campaign. I think everything so far is pointing in that direction.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Sadly, circles are where we are going.

CGI : YES !!
CGI : So what.

Text analysis : Not conclusive.

We need to have someone come
forth as a witness. (Jesus, I just invited trolls).

With nothing further from Isaac, we ARE going
in circles.

Regards,
Lex

Circles yes but possibly ever decreasing circles that may lead to the centre of this.

CGI: Almost probably on at least one picture but otherwise not conclusive, in my opinion.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You know, this whole time we have been looking to links with Palo Alto Research Center, Xerox, and XPARC. But if you read Isaac's story he clearly mentioned that some of his coworkers were plucked from IBM as well. Coincidentally when I was checking for boolean searches of patents on linguistic analysis or holographic substrate AND Palo Alto Research Center, many patents were displayed coming from IBM. I think we need to expand our search of employees that might have worked at IBM before PACL was formed; employees that might have been working on advanced computational algorithms or linguistic analysis.

I think you might be heading in the right direction with that... I don't know how to get that type of info, but if you could see who left IBM around that time, that might have been in the "prime" of their careers(i don't know, 40-45), with no reason for leaving? With this type of project, the military/gov't is going to want the top scientists, physicists, and engineers...

Please keep up the research...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Just saw the 1st couple minutes of this on other forum, but seems to relate to the matter at hand...

Video

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?!?

I direct everyone now to the Earthfiles website by LMH. Isaac has released new comments. Finally!

Isaac's new comments

Also, visit my thread called "CARET -- LMH and engineer on C2C tonight"
Everyone should tune into C2C right now. LMH is talking about the CARET drones and crop circles RIGHT NOW!!!

I feel 99.999% confident that this is not a hoax in any way, shape or form. I already was confident in this, but hearing from Isaac again with regards to some of the hoax accusations has really crystalized the issue.

[edit on 7/28/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I feel 99.999% confident that this is not a hoax in any way, shape or form. I already was confident in this, but hearing from Isaac again with regards to some of the hoax accusations has really crystalized the issue.

I dunno after reading it I think he is lying, I'm feeling 100% hoax now...
And the engineer on C2C tonight is probably the guy who made the documents...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

GUESS WHAT EVERYONE?!?

I direct everyone now to the Earthfiles website by LMH. Isaac has released new comments. Finally!

Isaac's new comments

Why in the hell is Isaac the “ALBEIT” man saying nothing new and just defending everything he originally posted
Give us the address of the where you work, if you think so much to prove the aspects of what you said to be true, THEN, Give us the address of the where you work ,what the hell

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonking
Why in the hell is Isaac the “ALBEIT” man saying nothing new and just defending everything he originally posted
Give us the address of the where you work, if you think so much to prove the aspects of what you said to be true, THEN, Give us the address of the where you work ,what the hell

This is why nothing he can or will say will be of any importance to any "hoax believers" here. Anything he says, you guys will just say "oh but he didn't say this" or "well why didn't he say this?" Obviously he has said he does not want to be found out. Why do you think he went to LMH in the first place? Because she is the only one who has proven to keep identities anonymous if they ask to be. If he came to a place like this and posted, his IP would be traced and investigated. If you are going to comment on something Isaac has said, at least make it a post worth investigating, don't just gripe about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
he addresses many issues, and 'backs' a lot of his claims.

definately some new info in there too cant wait to thoroughly read and dissect this what a great situation we have on our hands. highly doubt this is a hoax.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I get the feeling this isn't ISAAC at all... The 1st part of what I read had me excited and chompin at the bit for something new... But when I got to the 2nd part, I was pretty sure that it wasn't Isaac! Why step forward, for the second time, to prove what you say is true, but offer no new evidence? I do believe the 1st Isaac is real, but I'm not so sure about this one...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by newtothis
I get the feeling this isn't ISAAC at all...

Maybe Linda wrote it... did you hear C2C failed to produce the Computer Science and Engineering Guy tonight... He must of failed rehearsal, guess they're scared he may slip up, as he maybe the document creator lol.

I'm sure they will come up with some stupid excuse.... they always do.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm really pissed at this whole C2C thing tonight. (Please see my thread "CARET -- LMH and engineer on tonight" and all the posts that follow.) They discussed crop circles, lights in the sky, but nothing about CARET at all!!! That is what they advertised on the C2C website all week, that LMH would be on with a professor of computer science and engineering to discuss CARET. And all she did was mention to go to her site and read about the new Isaac info. Neither LMH or George have given any reason why this was not put on the air tonight -- AT ALL! And what's worse is that I've sent George 2 fast blasts telling him how pissed many of us are about this and he still is not mentioning anything about the issue. One caller called in and asked something about the CARET report and George just said she will have updated information later, but nothing about why they weren't talking about it on the air and then he seemed to let the caller go rather quickly. Did LMH just find out something about this CARET thing that she is upset by? I can't see why because she clearly told everyone, at the beginning of tonight's show, to go to her site and read Isaac's new comments. Is this a marketing ploy from her? I certainly hope not but this has been very upsetting and disturbing to me all night. I have been waiting all week for tonight's show and both she and George completely disappointed me and I'm sure many others as well. Two thumbs down for LMH and George, and they better explain soon why these unfortunate events happened this evening before he loses listeners and she loses subscribers to Earthfiles. And this Wednesday George completely backed out of the Ouija board experiment all because he was told by many people not to do it and because he "didn't want to potentially harm the listeners with evil spirits."

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

I get the feeling this isn't ISAAC at all... The 1st part of what I read had me excited and chompin at the bit for something new... But when I got to the 2nd part, I was pretty sure that it wasn't Isaac! Why step forward, for the second time, to prove what you say is true, but offer no new evidence? I do believe the 1st Isaac is real, but I'm not so sure about this one...

I really hate to quote myself, but this a response to my question:

From Nekitamo:
"I'm not an expert, but Isaac clearly stated this at his fortunecity webpage:

"Any future releases from me will come from the email address I've used to contact Coast to Coast AM, and will be sent to them only.""

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

From Nekitamo:

"Any future releases from me will come from the email address I've used to contact Coast to Coast AM, and will be sent to them only.""

Excellent point, but we don't know that the messages weren't sent to C2C first and then forwarded to LMH. After all, the initial Isaac report was sent to C2C and then forwarded to LMH.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   

From Nekitamo:

Excellent point, but we don't know that the messages weren't sent to C2C first and then forwarded to LMH. After all, the initial Isaac report was sent to C2C and then forwarded to LMH.

Eww thats a lot of quotes, but anywho...

Here is the to/fro from the "Isaac" email...

Subject: Re: "Drones"
Date: June 27, 2007 Received 1:34 PM, Albuquerque, New Mexico
To: [email protected]

That seems to be from Isaac to Earthfiles...

Myabe I'm wrong though.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I am so sorry Guys..really I am. But as Xphiles tacitly and eloquently said above Not only did she not discuss the story of the century but george did not quiz her..they put the stuff out to begin with, and blew off a caller who asked if it was true it was viral marketing. George just said " oh yeah theres all kinds of stuff out there go to the earthfiles site for an update.!

"oh what a wicked web we weave when we try to deceive"

they need to replace him with Rush limbaugh or put michael savage on there to straighten this mess out...Can you imagine what savage would say? your a left wing liberal alien lovin liar! a carrot? ill tell you what you can do..(OMG)..

Hey are we dummies ? Noooo it stopped cause they did not expect you were this smart so fast.. we are believers, yes, not cultists. Kudos to both sides for the job you all did with so little..To quote quake III..Impressive!
And if its a movie or a book ..put a message credit from us to

KMA

Bring on the next one!

Sys

[edit on 28-7-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm really pissed at this whole C2C thing tonight. (Please see my thread "CARET -- LMH and engineer on tonight" and all the posts that follow.) They discussed crop circles, lights in the sky, but nothing about CARET at all!!! That is what they advertised on the C2C website all week, that LMH would be on with a professor of computer science and engineering to discuss CARET. And all she did was mention to go to her site and read about the new Isaac info. Neither LMH or George have given any reason why this was not put on the air tonight -- AT ALL! And what's worse is that I've sent George 2 fast blasts telling him how pissed many of us are about this and he still is not mentioning anything about the issue. One caller called in and asked something about the CARET report and George just said she will have updated information later, but nothing about why they weren't talking about it on the air and then he seemed to let the caller go rather quickly. Did LMH just find out something about this CARET thing that she is upset by? I can't see why because she clearly told everyone, at the beginning of tonight's show, to go to her site and read Isaac's new comments. Is this a marketing ploy from her? I certainly hope not but this has been very upsetting and disturbing to me all night. I have been waiting all week for tonight's show and both she and George completely disappointed me and I'm sure many others as well. Two thumbs down for LMH and George, and they better explain soon why these unfortunate events happened this evening before he loses listeners and she loses subscribers to Earthfiles. And this Wednesday George completely backed out of the Ouija board experiment all because he was told by many people not to do it and because he "didn't want to potentially harm the listeners with evil spirits."

This tells me they were told what to speak of! You don't hype THIS, and then dismiss it...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
I am so sorry Guys..really I am. But as Xphiles tacitly and eloquently said above Not only did she not discuss the story of the century but george did not quiz her..they put the stuff out to begin with, and blew off a caller who asked if it was true it was viral marketing. George just said " oh yeah theres all kinds of stuff out there go to the earthfiles site for an update.!

Yeah, I really don't know how to react to this. The only reason I can think for dismissing this whole thing tonight is that either she found out it's a hoax, or someone in high places warned them before the show not to talk about it which seems more likely to me because if she found out it was a hoax I'm assuming she would have announced it and put an end to it immediately.

With regards to the e-mail going to LMH that time, that's no big deal. Obviously George had put him in contact with her from the first time, so it wouldn't surprise me if he sent this update to her. Especially since she was the one who directly sent him the hoax comments from users, and thus he responded to them. I guess he told George it was okay to give LMH his e-mail address.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Pjslug: So you think the emails came from Isaac?

They don't sound anything like him past the 1st couple paragraphs... The emails sound like someone trying to sound like they are in the know...

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join