It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
ALEVAR: I've been saying this for pages, and you're so right it hurts. We have people saying "If you can do it, prove it", we have the "if its that easy prove it", we have the "well not necessarilies (done it myself a few times)" and we've got the "extrodinary claims...".

Most hoaxes fall because people see some flaw in the logic and then we all walk away happy that someone's shined the light of thruth through the crack in the door and everyone can go to a new thread happy that its been debunked. We've had the exact opposite here, with everyone saying that it can't possibly be a hoax because... (f.e. "because the writing goes too small, but then admits to not knowing about vector graphics/fonts").

We seem to all be making allowances for the gaping holes in his diatribe and we're getting worse and worse as the thread goes on, I don't think anything of enough merit to discredit Isaac has really been posted about the documents for a while.

I can see why we're doing it - he says he'll release more IF his demands are met in effect, so we're giving him the benefit of the doubt because we want to see some more, its captivated us so much we're addicated - its like UFO crack. What we should be doing is picking the holes and LEAVING them there for everyone new to teh thread to see like we usually do, this thread has had such a polarizing and mesmerising effect on everyone its involved, not just on ATS.

If this is disinfo, the guy is a PRO, pure and simple, and I hope he's working on covering up something so important it would cause WWIII or a new Dark Age if it got out, because if its just that Bush likes shaving kittens in a tu-tu, then I'll be VERY mad.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just to throw a bit more butter on the fire, here's a suggested linkup between St. Louis, Issac, and the Cryptographic world:

www.virtuallystrange.net...

I'm just going to bury it here in this short post. Drop it here and run away like it was a little firecracker.

Oh, and this too...

brainmap.wustl.edu...

[edit on 27-7-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
For anyone that is still interested I may have found an error in Isaac's story, it is the following:

On the main page of Isaac's site(not any of the documents), in the section labeled 'conclusion', first paragraph, last sentence, Isaac writes the following, "My view on the extra-terrestrial situation is very much a positive, albiet still highly secretive one."

Did anyone catch that? apparently not, at least not within the last 100 and some pages.

Ok the error is in the spelling of "ALBIET", I searched ALBIET and found that it is a mineral?, simply put that into google/wiki. Google will try to prompt you to correct the spelling to, ALBEIT, not ALBIET!

Isaac made a spelling error in one of the last sentences. He meant to spell ALBEIT, which means when searched in merriam websters dictionary means, "conceding the fact that, although, even though"
When you put ALBIET into merriam's dictionary it basically isnt in there b/c it prompts you to ALBEIT, it says ALBIET isn't in the dictionary.

So try it yourself, I may be wrong but I am quite certain Isaac misspelled this word, not that it proves anything I guess.

So in review, ALBEIT is correct in the context of the sentence, NOT
ALBIET.

[edit on 7/27/2007 by agent violet]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
For anyone that is still interested I may have found an error in Isaac's story, it is the following:

On the main page of Isaac's site(not any of the documents), in the section labeled 'conclusion', first paragraph, last sentence, Isaac writes the following, "My view on the extra-terrestrial situation is very much a positive, albiet still highly secretive one."

Did anyone catch that? apparently not, at least not within the last 100 and some pages.

Ok the error is in the spelling of "ALBIET", I searched ALBIET and found that it is a mineral?, simply put that into google/wiki. Google will try to prompt you to correct the spelling to, ALBEIT, not ALBIET!

Isaac made a spelling error in one of the last sentences. He meant to spell ALBEIT, which means when searched in merriam websters dictionary means, "conceding the fact that, although, even though"
When you put ALBIET into merriam's dictionary it basically isnt in there b/c it prompts you to ALBEIT, it says ALBIET isn't in the dictionary.

So try it yourself, I may be wrong but I am quite certain Isaac misspelled this word, not that it proves anything I guess.

ALBIET.

So the dude made a spelling error.

and? I really don't get what you're trying to say. Maybe you can enlighten (at least) me in a follow-up on your post above?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
obviously if you would have read all of my previous post you would known that I said "..not that it proves anything I guess..."

so as you can see I'm not implying anything at all.
except of course it seems, that is the only error in his script as far as punctuation/spelling goes, as far as I can tell all throughout this thread.

why have you found another 'Proven' error, that has proof along with it?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

ALBIET.

I BEFORE E! EXCEPT AFTER C! UNLESS IT'S FROM ISAAC, THEN A HOAXER HE BE!

[edit on 27-7-2007 by alevar]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I know that saying, but multiple dictionaries still say the correct spelling is albeit, not albiet.

so go figure

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
other words with an e before an i:

Neither, weird, foreign, leisure, seize, forfeit, and height, weight, Einstein.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
how is this thread still alive? theres no new evidence or anything?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
wow great find suicidevirus! new information, isaac's voice, info on the "language" and such....

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

obviously if you would have read all of my previous post you would known that I said "..not that it proves anything I guess..."

so as you can see I'm not implying anything at all.
except of course it seems, that is the only error in his script as far as punctuation/spelling goes, as far as I can tell all throughout this thread.

why have you found another 'Proven' error, that has proof along with it?

I was asking you a civil question, no need to get testy.
I didn't know this whole rule about no i before e. How about 'grievance'?

How can a proven error have no proof? I'm seriously at a loss with your postings..

[edit on 27-7-2007 by shadow fax]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
the proof being that in the context of that sentence, albeit is the correct spelling not albiet, a dictionary is the tool that supplied the proof, hence the correct spelling. I didn't think i was getting 'testy', but nonetheless I apologize if my text came across that way.

well sure there is exceptions: grievance, chief,believe,friend,thief...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
"Here is the breif introduction."

First, not including article title, sentence.

"...out at me when I saw the Chad and Rajman photos, and even moreso in the Big Basin photos."

Just before he starts his elaboration on The "language" (which, unless he's quoting the linguistic primer, is also incorrect use of quotation mark or whatever they're called in english). Moreso doesn't exist as one word, only as two: more so.

"...that didn't have an armged guard watching my every move. I'd walk in one..."

If anything Isaac has the tendency to make spelling errors in words where, alike 'albeit/albiet', the the 'e' comes before the 'i'.

Spell checking is a lot quicker by just copy/pasting into a text editor..

[edit on 27-7-2007 by shadow fax]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I agree, shadow.
I wonder why there is only that error (the ei/ie) so far? and why didnt the presumably used spell check pick it up, unless of course he spelled it incorrectly on purpose.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
After typing something that long I am surprised he/she does not have more than that spelling error. But that is exactly what it is, nothing more - nothing less... a spelling error while typing the conclusion... who knows how long he/she took to type all of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I'm not too sure about that, only for one reason, magic, simply because there is not only a spelling error in the last conclusion section but as shadow pointed out there is the same type of error in the first sentence.

so i guess he didn't use a spell check, or did he?

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I will say this, while I think the hoaxers are (somewhat) clever, I doubt they're trying to be SO clever that a little I before E typo (or whatever it is) is really going to be a clue towards something.

I think it's great that you guys are capable of noticing something so minute and examining it, and I think that's a very real asset, but let's pick our battles. I think there are already too many promising avenues of hoax-proof than this.

Oh and btw, I know some people take offense to my using the term "hoax" so casually, but it's just a conversational shortcut, since it's faster than typing "alleged hoax" or whatever every single time. I'm just stating my opinion, not trying to assert fact.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by alevar
I will say this, while I think the hoaxers are (somewhat) clever, I doubt they're trying to be SO clever that a little I before E typo (or whatever it is) is really going to be a clue towards something.

May be a clue towards the notion that this was created by a group of individuals or just one person?

Just a thought.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Bunch]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
To smoke out the real Isaac (hoaxer or truth teller) and anyone behind him, someone needs to claim that they are the original owners and creators of all of the drone/CARET photographs, textwork, letters, etc. Perhaps all of this evidence is in the public domain already, maybe not. I could find online few photos with ownership or copyright marks directly on them. Next, that individual files a U.S. copyright application in order to stake a claim on these wonderful items. See what an official copyright search would reveal, if anything. Publicize this widely on the Internet and I would almost guarantee you that the true author(s) would come forth because no one will want another to take credit for their work. If it is a viral marketing campaign then most certainly the organizers wood come out of the woodwork. And isn't that what the copyright process is all about anyway?

Just thinking way outside the box...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I listened to suicide virus post and the st.louis tape of isaac and elonka

so we can determine this from isaac:
1. he is male
2. he likes codes, hacking and the like
3. he has been to more than one 2600's (suicide virus provides a link and then theres another that explains what this is)
4. he is probably a local to the st.louis area b/c that radio program is a local station to st. louis

Besides the above i do have a question regarding the Isaac webpage, he says in the first paragraph below the topic 'the caret program'
that "...his interest piqued with (my) first exposure to a Tixo..."
does anyone know what a Tixo is, b/c i personally have no idea

new topics

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join