It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Bspiracy,

That is incredible, there are relevences here and thank you for bringing it to my attention, if that way of thinking scientifically was recreated years ahead, your right, what the hell could they produce?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I opened all of the scans and tried to find exact matches to the fonts on the bottom of the ship. I did not change the resolution of the original image I downloaded. It took a long time to find the lettering in the scans to match the drone pics and I copied pasted from the scans onto this image directly and did nothing but scale the portions to the same size as this target image.
It's an amazing match and what's interesting is to get matches to the ship I had to go through ALL of the pages and even then I couldn't find what seems to be one of the simplest "fonts" on there.

Some matches were only found on the page of the scanned object.
The precision of the match leaves no question to the fact it's a match, there is not just a "resemblance".

In the time I took (about 3 hours into the dead of night) to go through and match these, I became much more familiar with the font in general. It's absolutely gorgeous and brilliant. I can see why and completely understand why it took so many people so long to transfer this into a computer system.

It's real folks.. With multiple witnesses and a few of these able to be verified combined with this amazing precision of a match in fonts is beyond a simple hoax.. there are so many man hours that would be consumed for this project that it's either a government hoax that's been in the works for a long time or it's real.

B

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
He's using the same HDR rendering technique used in the chad pictures.
am I the only one with CGI knowledge on this forum or what??!

I'm with you on this one man. Those are some pretty friggin high-resolution images and without a doubt they were rendered using a 3-dimensional modeling application. All you have to do is render it with a picture of the sky in the background and its magically "floating".

P.S. Besides what did this guy do shoot the thing down, take it to his house, and take a few pictures of it? Why wouldnt he go to the press?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Bspiracy,

Excellent stuff, do you think there is a way we can decipher the text?, it must mean something to us mere mortals

I noticed in the schematic drawings that the word AUDIT is clearly decipherable in on of the images, can we not start a sort of cypher alphabet and try and find out what these symbols mean?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There is another thread showing CGI video of this drone, with the way it's crafted how the hell do you land one of these things? would it have a docking station?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Let me also boast this picture as complete HOAX evidence -

Note that in both of these images the completely computer graphics rendered image is basic at first, but then the graphic artist added much more detail on the second. Otherwise, do you people think theres a company manufacturing multiple different types of this same aircraft? Well simply put the answer is no.

In addition, was this person lucky enough to spot & take pictures of multiple different UFO's flying at 40ft above the ground???? NO!

Was this person lucky enough to find a crashed UFO to steal the parts and take pics of them to post? NO!! Unless of course he is the luckiest person IN THE UNIVERSE (he is not).

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
These don't look at all like CAD to me.

I don't see anything but actual physical elements in these photos.

Now CAD might have come to the point that it can imitate reality, but then *how* could you tell the difference.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
blowfishdl:

There is much of several seperate "back stories" from seperate people (or so it is reported) that you are attributing exclisvely to Isaac...

There are several threads here it would pay you to catch up on methinks.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think we're looking at some kind of elaborate story line for a complex hoax effort, or something else.

I'm sorry I haven't had the time to read the entire thread, Springer just alerted me to this a couple hours ago.

One thing that stands out for me is the typography of the "report." It smacks of contemporary page-layout programs, and not the "word processing" that would like have been used in 1986. It is highly improbably to have a mixture of fonts and italics on a page using typical office document preparation software and printers of 1986. Also, the integration of halftone photos with borders is also improbable.

While the first version of Aldus Pagemaker and the Laserwriter printer were introduced in 1985, broad acceptance into the business sector wasn't quick, especially with institutions of this variety. Also, the halftone of the photos "look" better than what an early Laserwriter could produce, and the font looks more contemporary that was was available in 1986.

More importantly, the first version of Photoshop wasn't available until 1990, and the photos show significant signs of subtle shadow work on the white surface that would only be possible with Photoshop.

While it remotely possible that a group like this might have the tools to create nice clear justified multiple-font page layouts with crisp halftone photos in 1986... it's highly unlikely.

link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Let me also boast this picture as complete HOAX evidence -

Was this person lucky enough to find a crashed UFO to steal the parts and take pics of them to post? NO!! Unless of course he is the luckiest person IN THE UNIVERSE (he is not).

Actually these photos are supposed to be taken be several different people and locations, this person replied because he recognized the symbols on these photos. This person is supposed to be a outside unrelated party to these pictures, he actual said He never saw this craft or aliens or anything like that, just that he worked on parts of a Anti-Grav project that had the same symbols.

You really should read the whole thing before posting thing likes this. This is what makes this board unreadable at times.

link   
You evidently didnt read the actual document. The pictures in flight are not photos he took. They are other photos of suspected UFO's.

This guy Isaac is saying he knows whats behind these... then he has his photos.

Why don't people read? it really is fundamental.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It is safe to say that if this is a hoax there are multiple people who are pretty big names in the ufo research realm who will have egg on their faces. Linda Multon Howe, Whitley Streiber, and not a ufo researcher but still a big name none the less George Noory and the C2C crew....

Also if and pretty much when this is proven to be a hoax people are going to stop taking reports like this serious at all and will pretty much outright ignore things. It's the wolf effect.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
my apologies to those of you who find my evidence towards a hoax ignorant to the original document. Let me catch up and re-post my opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

While the first version of Aldus Pagemaker and the Laserwriter printer were introduced in 1985, broad acceptance into the business sector wasn't quick, especially with institutions of this variety. Also, the halftone of the photos "look" better than what an early Laserwriter could produce, and the font looks more contemporary that was was available in 1986.

Now if they had an in house offset printer none of these things would be abnormal. Also IBM did make software for page layout for newspapers and such which could do all of these things, but before I argue that point I would have to do some research, but a family member worked for Blue Cross and did all of there documentation in house on this system and sent them out for off set printing, looking very much like these doc could have looked.

Just a thought

[edit on 27-6-2007 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

my apologies to those of you who find my evidence towards a hoax ignorant to the original document. Let me catch up and re-post my opinion.

A gentlemanly recovery. You are to be commended on this. I wish others would follow your lead, it would make the threads so much less confusing.

You have my thanks for an effort well taken.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ok so I read it and still not sure I quite grasp the whole concept...

If we obtained technology from aliens to build these, why would we integrate these symbols?!? Its unheard of! No matter how secret the project they still use english if they write ANYTHING on them at all (and usually they dont write anything).

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
Now if they had an in house offset printer none of these things would be abnormal.

But I doubt a group like this was into "high volume" printing.

Also... the font is either Book Antiqua or Palatino, but some of the serifs look a little to elegant to be from 1986... contemporary fonts have some more refined weight options that were not available then.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
After Looking at the evidence and the report he wrote I have to say HOAX. Why? well look at this picture right here.

I mean look at the right side part, its floating in mid air. I highly doubt these objects have anti gravity all on their own. Not only that, for pictures taken in 1980, they sure do look high quality. I'm not sure about the photo technology that these supposedly government entities have, but those pictures look 100% digital, and as far as I know, we were still using film in the 80's.

I'm leaning more towards CGI. I used to be in school for Graphic design and worked with both Maya and 3DSMax. These can esily be accomplished in both programs if you know what you are doing. It all comes down to lighting. Lighting can make anything look real.

all I can say is that they were really well done, but obviously CGI.

my 2 cents.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by RandomThought]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Ok so I read it and still not sure I quite grasp the whole concept...

If we obtained technology from aliens to build these, why would we integrate these symbols?!? Its unheard of! No matter how secret the project they still use english if they write ANYTHING on them at all (and usually they dont write anything).

I will try and tackle this one,
The pieces themselves are made up of individual particles, basically creating a cluster of these things all held in place by anti-grav, the anti-grav not only functions as propulsion but holds things in place as well. The letters is something a kin to a computer programing language which tell these object how to react, you cant have one with out the other. is simpler terms, The unit is the hard ware the symbols are the software. If you read through the entire explanation, it is actually very elegant and how I would see how future tech should be developed.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
arnt you guys concerned that if this actually is real, wouldn't the goverment then make a fake hoax story to hide the truth? If i had some secret program that was being leaked out with documents and further bolstered with clear pictures, the first thing i would do is hire some cgi guys and writers and put out the fire by making a 3rd party hoax to throw off the scent.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join