It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
ok so they hire a bunch of engineers, physicists, etc. for a program called caret

put them in a labortory to study et technology for extraction purposes

they find out the hieroglyths cause some form of action and the two anti gravity devices were recovered from an et space craft that crashed between 1966 to 1986

all the "drones" that have been flying around recently are probably test flights by members of the caret program and the "drones" are probably powered entirely by an anti gravity device

do i believe all of this is plausible? i sure do and we all should be thankful for people who dont want to live as liars, to not tell people of planet earth that we have galactic neighbors is reprehensible, im personaly greatful for people like isaac, col. haut and the cmdr of apollo 20 for sharing their stories, hopefully the trend will continue

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
for the sake of getting the facts correct, these drones are not part of the CARET program. Isaac said he heard his location was shut down a few years after he left and he even admitted they were only researching parts of the technology the drones represent,pay attention to the forums posts man.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Can somebody explain to me why the CARET project CAN"T be real???? or COULD be real?????

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by newkid
Can somebody explain to me why the CARET project CAN"T be real???? or COULD be real?????

sure pal, here's how you do it (like i did it) you go to page "1" and start reading...when you get back to this post you'll have your answer....good luck.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi all, i've read i think about 80% of the posts on this thread today, mainly skipping the CGI arguments, which really have no bearing on proving or disproving "Issacs" released material, as the CGI "fors" have already stated that anything can be made to look real, therefore it stands to reason that they would'nt accept anything unless it was in there hands, or better still they were riding shotgun with Cpt Zorg on a intergalatic booze run.

Saying that i'm still on the fence, i would like this to be real by that i mean with a Goverment admittance to the facts, but sadly i don't believe the world is ready for this type of News.

Anyway to the point of my post, I see alot of people stating "why now" and "why has'nt he posted everything", the reason i think this is so makes the whole thing just that little bit more plausible to myself, see what you think.

Why now.
The obvious answer was stated by the man himself, he noticed the simalarities of the text on the drone photo's, but why not before? the answer to that is most probably due to the fantastical claims of the technology, without a direct coaliction between the drone markings and the apparent script properties on the craft itself would you of believed his claim without the drone photo's, i very much doubt it, its hard enough to comprehend knowing the actual proposed purpose of the script, but if he just popped up 6 months ago with these documents and told you the "magic" script made it work, you would of HOAXed him out in ten post's.

Why not everything.
Place yourself in the man's shoes (provided this is real), your retired enjoying the twilight years browsing the web and you come across a photo of an object you had worked on many years before knowing it was of exterestial origin and you have proof. You were working for the DOD under armed guard on highly classified world shattering technology and you have to share it before its too late, but! you don't want to disappear or suffer an inexplicable car accident involving high explosives, so you write up a anon letter, select some of the least sensitive data carefully omiting (black pen) the stuff that would really screw yourself up, and send it to a community that would take notice. Now all you have to do is wait for a knock on the door or suspicous black vans tailing you for a week, if none then post the rest safe in the knowledge you might of got away with it.

As a side note i would of stuck the lot up with a photo of myself and my address and then see if they got me, if i dissapeared after that to many questions would of been asked. Damn i'm getting paranoid.

Obviously if this does pan out to be viral/Hoax they needed the drone photo's out first and there would be no knocks on the door, unless the ATS members find out where they live.

On another note as to what E.T was saying about the written report looking authentic, i myself worked for the British M.O.D for 8 years as a civilian Engineer, and some of the written manuals/reports were alot less convincing the Issac's especially when working on projects no one had done before or were new to the M.O.D, that is until someone knew every detail and a complete revised manual/report was produced with a lot more detail. just my penny's worth but whether it has any bearing on D.O.D practices i have no idea.

And one more thing while i'm here, has anyone checked the primer models against known constellations, star chart anyone. Just be interested to know if anyone is into astromony whether they could check it out.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
oh my god, FOCUS ON THE DOCUMENTS!! stop tripping about engineering type and stop trying to pick at the identity of whoever isaac is, if he/she doesnt want anyone to know, you wont. so just focus on the material we HAVE and contribute to the evaluation of them or just convert your interest to some other thread because everything but the documents have been scoured and its pretty much beating a dead horse to go on and on about isaac and engineering type and the writing analyses and all that. dont you get that if you keep trying to pry youll likely find these forums devoid of people whom are relevantly qualified to weigh in on this? Imagine how silly we as a group look to the critics,"these conspiracy researchers are so lost on where to take their investigation next that now they are even accusing members of their own group as isaac!" not the best way to retain respect in our community. dont make us look bad by furthering this crap about engineering type or anyone else for that matter. ive said it sooo many times, if isaac is watching and if nothing else is sure than this is, he is very concerned with retaining his anonymity and if he is watching and sees all this prying and what not, why would he be inclined to put any more out there? your putting the screws to people who are just trying to help and if he is out there hes not going to be inclined to put any more out for that particular reason. he wants his anonymity and i say if we want more information to get released we give it to him PERIOD. and thats assuming this is real which i have kinda gone back and forth over this last week but i feel inclined now more than ever to believe it is atleast somewhat. but its my opinion i state and its just that an opinion. id ask however that you consider what im offering carefully.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
they find out the hieroglyths cause some form of action

This point is where I lose it completely for the drones. The idea that the graphics on the surface of the drones is part of the machine's programming in that it actually causes a result in the drones is the most outlandish explanation ever. I've read the explanations on how this is supposed to work. I simply cannot parse the words; it sounds like utter cluttered gibberish and makes no sense to me at all.

If you want to argue the CGI stuff, okay. Lots of experts who are pretty sure of themselves arguing about whose is bigger. I dunno. Whatever. I'm tired of that. If you want to claim there is an 'ion drive' in the middle of the egg beater, I don't see it, but I'll leave open the possibility because I just don't know.

But strange indecipherable writing CAUSING the craft to be programmed? I'm sorry. No.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
But strange indecipherable writing CAUSING the craft to be programmed? I'm sorry. No.

But strange glowing screens with rapidly changing text and graphics and a world-wide "web" of information that can be summoned magically by a grey box? I'm sorry. No.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Arlington Acid please don't give up yet. Underestand that this forum is designed to evaluate different views and to assess there veracity. A debate and discussion trying to discern the truth wherever it leads.

That doesn't require endless loops of "who is Isaac?" that go nowhere. It's as though every-time a member signs on, they go to the last message without bothering to see what's been said since they were here last. I keep trying to ask questions about the documents but no one else here (save for E.T.) has shown any real interest in the contents of those documents. I'm starting to feel that outside of CGI, this forum is incapable of progressing.

I want this to be real, but not so much that I will turn a blind eye to strong eveidence to the contrary. I think it is a hoax because the photographs have suffered a number of serious set backs under scrutinty of some pretty capable experts. If you feel that the documents have legitimacy please elaborate as to why. I think you have talked about them being "perfect" and near impossible to replicate from scratch, but what about them yells real to you beyond general appearance? I am genuinely interested. I am 80% leaning toward hoax, but my other 20% wants to understand why you are convinced otherwise.

Strong evidence to the contrary? With regards to the CARET documents, where would that be? As to my thoughts on this, I've already gone on at length about it, but as I've said, all of these thoughts are being bypassed by people attempting to take shortcuts to the last message in line, ignoring EVERYTHING before it. Much earlier on, I advanced an observation of something fairly curious and not a single poster here had a thought in reply. I'll repeat it in condensed form: why do you think the photos of the "parts" show white lettering on black material whilst the "analysis" diagrams from the linguistic primer show black on white? I've asked a series of questions just like that without a single reply as we go off on these accusatory tangents about people's identity. What are you, or any of you, doing here? I honestly would like to know because I look at these documents and they give me goose-bumps, as in "we're in the midst of transitioning from a "pre-contact" society to a post-contact one" ... no one around me seems to grasp the magnitude of that notion.

If any of you understood the potential of this, you'd be doing something other than hyper-ventilating over specks in the drone photos. If this sounds like I'm lecturing anyone here, I apologize, but I'm starting to become a little disillusioned with what I perceived as a community of superb imagination and talent. I know, my bad. Still, would it kill any of you to actually pull out the CARET material again and give it a second look? We're talking about something that could radically change human history or be proven as a brilliant hoax. Either way, it deserves a little more engagement than you're coming up with at the present.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alevar

Originally posted by schuyler

But strange glowing screens with rapidly changing text and graphics and a world-wide "web" of information that can be summoned magically by a grey box? I'm sorry. No.

Cute. Nice analogy, but not the same thing, I think. The explanation offered for the writing is more magical and kaballistic than anything else, as if the inherent properties of writing printed on the outside of the craft CAUSE the programming. In terms of a BS detector. That's it. It makes no sense, even a little bit.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
gosh where do i start? first, i think we would all be abuzz if there was some new similar project being talked about in the forums similar to the caret program but i doubt theyd call it caret AGAIN so trewth post some research if you feel you know more.
arlington acid, man, i dont even know how to put this to you. If its above your minds ability to fathom that this is possible technology than thats you not the rest of us. and for anyone else out there that totally and completely refutes the possibility that such a technology could exist i pose to you this, HOW DO YOU KNOW? how exactly except by your own opinionated judgements do you come to the conclusion its not feasible stuff? you dont have any reason to believe it isnt possible any more than you do that it is. lets not try to sound so confident, it comes off as dissmissive and we arent all here to be dissmissive and you dont get to the truth by being so. did i miss anything?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Can somebody explain to me why the CARET project CAN"T be real?

Oh, maybe because aside from the drone photos, which are dubious themselves, there is exactly ZERO verifiable corroborating evidence from anywhere else on the planet. No official documents. No line entries in government budget listings. No other valid testimony. No nuthin'.

That might be one tiny reason why it might not be real.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx

arlington acid, man, i dont even know how to put this to you. If its above your minds ability to fathom that this is possible technology than thats you not the rest of us.

You've lost me here. What is "this"? Are you saying that the CARET documents are perfectly capable of being produced by, I don't know...one of us? Or are you thinking that I'm saying that the CARET documents are bogus because it isn't possible?

Man, things can get SO twisted.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus

Can somebody explain to me why the CARET project CAN"T be real?

No official documents. No line entries in government budget listings. No other valid testimony. No nuthin'.

Umm........You're not from the U.S. I take it? Maybe you don't realize it but our government isn't like yours, they hide things under oceans of money and red tape. You see, they claim that there are NO aliens and I know for a fact that that isn't true (I saw a family of them once, dressed in human clothes, living in a double-wide trailer in South Carolina).

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
arlington acid was stating if im not mistaken, that the functionality of the technology the caret documents state exists, were improbable purely based on the functionality of the operational "glyphs" written on the anti gravity device. i saw no real critique of the documents in the post i am replying in reference to, just the actual believeability of the technology and how it worked. that in my opinion is heresay, you and i are not smart enough to really be able to say one way or the other if such technology could exist or could work.
the documents in isaacs site however are a different matter, i believe the opinions and experience conveyed in direction of the documents are a welcomed part of this terribly dry thread. engineering type had a lot of very good points on the subject and anyone in question should look back a few pages and see his input. i cant rule out ofcourse that it is fake or not and no one else can either but its our goal to try.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arlington Acid
Umm........You're not from the U.S. I take it? Maybe you don't realize it but our government isn't like yours, they hide things under oceans of money and red tape. You see, they claim that there are NO aliens and I know for a fact that that isn't true (I saw a family of them once, dressed in human clothes, living in a double-wide trailer in South Carolina).

um hey im not here to judge but that sounded crazy funny to me just now, i mean im sure you did man but that just about made my day...thanx man.

but your right about the money and the red tape. the best at cover ups in the world, right here in good ol' america the beautiful.

[edit on 25-7-2007 by Averysmallfoxx]

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by devast
Four possible outcomes:
drone photos hoax / caret report hoax - unknown ; this is the simplest solution
drone photos hoax / caret report genuine - false ; drone photos were released prior to the CARET report and contained the same parts and writing as found in the report.
drone photos genuine / caret report hoax - false ; the CARET report could not have extrapolated a high resolution alien font from comparably low resolution drone pictures.
drone photos genuine / caret report genuine - unknown ; Occam’s razor weighs against this.

Exactly. Occam's razor. The simplest explanation tends to be the right one. The simplest explanation is that these reports and images are real. To say it is a hoax is obviously not a simple explanation, as you have 125 pages of information in this thread so far with no proof that it is a hoax, rather the more it is discussed the more likely people see that it might be genuine. Some of us have had a gut feeling from the beginning that it was real, but we were typically drowned out by the people calling it a hoax. I'm glad the discussion has turned for the better.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
the drones don't exist because aliens wouldn't make all the flaws in the drone story that are there. THe drone it's self is very flawed.

Like the writing which is programming at the same time. Again what alien is going to invent a system like that. what happens when the thing is struck by something and the writing gets marred. Does it get reprogrammed? what if the section of the drone with the writing gets dinged. that would effectively change the surface area where the writing is, distorting it and damaging the "code" or whatever. so seriously who would build a drone that needs to operate all by it's self, where it can get reprogrammed by just getting hit by a bird by accident. does the drone then go around bouncing off of trees at it aimlessly wandering around Bib Basin.

Let me guess unscratchable, undingable paint and materials. yeah right.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx
arlington acid was stating if im not mistaken, that the functionality of the technology the caret documents state exists, were improbable purely based on the functionality of the operational "glyphs" written on the anti gravity device.

You've gotten me mixed up with another poster.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
132 pages of digital "real estate", 2400+ replies - countless person-hours, tremendous "eyes-on" value.

Some would ask, "Why?" 132 pages of ego-stroking digital mind-candy - one thread. One word - "Viral". Viral "buzz", viral "high", viral "gamble", viral "sport", viral "games".

Virile-virus this vile vial of "drug". Etiology of uncertain talented youthful origins of infection, quite the social-engineer. Dealer. Net-crack. Mind-Meth. Control. Virulent pathogen, in the wild and spreading mind-to-mind, Net-vector. All paths even the pathogenic do eventually lead to truth.

"What were once vices are now habits". Black Water.

I feel a "cold" coming on,

Vic

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join