It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Good find, Moonking. I thought it applicable to append a quote from the above linked site (in Moonking's post).

We encountered this silicon rendition of a Bohr atomic model while scanning the surface of an NCR integrated circuit of unknown function. The artwork measures about 40 microns in size and appears to have three individual orbits (atomic orbitals?) with four electrons visible in the orbits. Checking the periodic table of the elements, we discovered that beryllium has an atomic number of four, but this doodle may not be intended to represent the element beryllium. In any event, at 40 microns, the silicon atom on this chip is about 1,300,000 times the size of a single beryllium atom.

An NCR integrated circuit of unknown function? Is it just me who finds that interesting? Who has the ability to draw picture's in the micron range!?
Oh gubber. Apparently NCR stands for National Cash Register. So why was the origin unknown, do they mean the manufacturer?

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Karilla]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
What I understand from government documents when copying or scan it will in one scheme make an unauthorized mark appear . If he was doing this in a rush ..why would he take the time to add his own mark...and thats just for regular stuff like bank documents..for the super classified serial numnbers and deviations in text itself are done litterally page to page to track the compartment responsible..as everything was as he sayscompartmentalized. he would know that tracking him would be easy once info leaked...he would only need to place a mark (if it is a mark or symbol if he wanted to prove ownership of story whether true or false for self . If he did the symbol..it really is closer to a hoax..because you dont do that when you are in a rush and listening to hear if someone is coming..unless the building is empty, and what no cameras...U should see the security at a mail processinfg center. And this is supposed to be super top secret?..I dont think so..

We have been through all of this many many pages ago. The watermark is perfectly straight on every document even though the copied image is crooked. The copy machine had imprinted the mark on its 2nd generation. That's why every watermark is perfectly straight.

Please go back and look at all the posts we discussed on this. The answers are all in there as to how it could have been on the paper. If you're trying to find out which machine made it for the purposes of tracking, okay but I don't think from what you can see in the document you will find out any more then what make and model of the machine made it.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hi guys, had a long weekend away and came back to catch up. Have you actually seen this www.isaaccaret.com website? I strongly feel that this is the next phase in this whole journey if you want to call it that, but after typing that i would say it's more of a frustration for me really.

I was wondering how much work would go into this new site as i have absolutely no knowledge on web design etc but you can register and it has a forum. I don't know who created it but this is starting to really stink to me as they will get hits from the website i would imagine whilst we are all slogging it out here together to try and get an understanding of all this. It reeks of something but i'm not sure of what.

I think if i'm not mistaken it was Isaac's Lawyer that set the website up? and he did state that he was going to use it as a way to create money plain and simple? Obviously correct me if i'm wrong but there is something wrong here.

October

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi, October. I have done a stint doing the image work for a web design company in '99-2000, and as far as I know (it could have changed) there would have to be 3rd party advertising on the site before the site owner's received any money, no matter how many hits the site gets.

The design is pretty straight forward. A few days work at most for one person. This is all from a quick review, BTW, but I am just going to have an extended snoop, now I think that I won't be lining someone's pockets!

I hope I'm right in the above statements, but this being ATS, it won't be long before I'm corrected if this is the case.

Edit to add: OK, it didn't take long to find a Google ads panel, so that's me shut up then. Sorry for wasting space!

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Karilla]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi Karilla,

Yep there is a lot of advertising on the site and even a link to a book that is for sale although i'm not sure what it's about. I don't like this at all if the truth be known, i don't like being duped and i'm getting the impression that this site is the next step in their campaign. The site says that THEY are working on getting it operational.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I hate to say this for the millionth time, that just screams CGI. I've yet to see even one cgi picture that would come even close to the drone images. Maybe it's because they dont include photographic filters and anomalies that would make them look more genuine. They dont have to since they're not trying to pass them as real photgraphs I guess...

I've seen a few that resembled Drone like ''realism'' quality, You apparently missed them

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If in the end, this all turns out to be a hype job for a new web site, then there are a lot of people in the UFO community that will feel used and abused. I doubt there will be many people visiting for a while, once such a thing becomes common knowledge.

Guess we'll be waiting for more facts. It could just be some sleezeball lawyer and a client looking to cash in on what's going on somehow, with only minimal real connection to the hoax/event.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What does everyone make of the article from the Tahoe Tribune.

www.tahoedailytribune.com...&SearchID=73287356540253

So is the girl and the mother part of the great CGI conspiracy? Seems like they interviewed these people.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
also I personally think the Issac site isn't his but picked a domain picked up after reading the story to make some money. Only the same info posted?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
also I personally think the Issac site isn't his but picked a domain picked up after reading the story to make some money. Only the same info posted?

I wonder what the lawyer or his client have to say about ownership of the pictures?

Has anyone ever gotten through to this lawyer? I recall back a few pages someone called his office. Any news?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
Hi guys, had a long weekend away and came back to catch up. Have you actually seen this www.isaaccaret.com website? I strongly feel that this is the next phase in this whole journey if you want to call it that, but after typing that i would say it's more of a frustration for me really.

I was wondering how much work would go into this new site as i have absolutely no knowledge on web design etc but you can register and it has a forum. I don't know who created it but this is starting to really stink to me as they will get hits from the website i would imagine whilst we are all slogging it out here together to try and get an understanding of all this. It reeks of something but i'm not sure of what.

I think if i'm not mistaken it was Isaac's Lawyer that set the website up? and he did state that he was going to use it as a way to create money plain and simple? Obviously correct me if i'm wrong but there is something wrong here.

October

I have extensive knowledge and experience with web design. That site and its design are rudimentary at best, and would take several hours to put together. Also, domains and hosting are so cheap these days ($10-15) that anyone can buy the domain and make the site.

Also, in terms of making money, if that's what this person is about, he is in for a rude awakening. To make any sort of money, this guy is going to need to get about 3000 UNIQUE visitors a DAY, at the very least. Believe me, that's not very easy to get. Even then, you're only looking at several hundred dollars. Not exactly big time money, here.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Amberite,

Thanks for the heads up wrt the website, i don't know what he/they are playing at, like NG said earlier i think it's a watch and wait thing, but i'll be watching here.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
Amberite,

Thanks for the heads up wrt the website, i don't know what he/they are playing at, like NG said earlier i think it's a watch and wait thing, but i'll be watching here.

No problem
. Also, the site uses a free content management system by Joomla (www.joomla.org), meaning that aside from the design, they didn't have to put any work into the site. Joomla handles registration, forums, comments, news, syndication, etc.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Amberite]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by NGC2736

I recall back a few pages someone called his office. Any news?

I called.

Oddly enough, no return call.

Go figure.

From page 1 :

Originally posted by Lexion
As a mechanic, I've seen this sort of thing too many times.

If you can't blind them with brilliance,
baffle them with bull****.

Lots of nice terminology, loads of references to places worked,
yet....no name.

I'm calling hoax, if my previous post wasn't clear enough.

Regards,
Lex

I do appreciate all the effort put in.

Please realise, if it seems too good to be true,
it probably is.

Now, bust this guy !

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I just read the tahoe article and the woman they interviewed said what she saw was not that it was bigger than that (caret photos) yet the newspaper pastered the pics all over the article.. give me a break,,no wonder newspaper readership is declining..im not going to that fortunecity just because i down want him to get my hit,,the rat.

I don't think we the ufo community is hurt..it needed a shakeup any way and now we have better more focused way of attacking fakes,,i thought everybody pro and con were beautiful..I swear.It will be a lot less personal next time...this and other forums have raised the bar a lot higher than tv newspaper and the radio,,,think about it. everyone really in a way took on c2c lmh streiber they have to turn to us now.what do we think,,no more bs soundbytes thats incredible thats amazing...hey..thats ATS

SyS
^i^/

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hi PJ

Yes I am tired of the redundant remarks too. There are other built in precautions in a classified ..super classified document..that make every document unique and traceable if copied..you cannot remove these codes or variations in line slants etc.. If it was submitted to document forensics they will tell you that. Was any.thing found like that ? If not, its not a FYEO, hughly classified document.So don;t be bothered that i raise watermark, because I didn;t I just got an idea based on someone elses idea..I think that is called networking... because that can mean anything but not in the content. thats the real deal. Its the document not the watermark, based on the miltary procedures for DOD i ran across made clear to me. So this thing needed to be raked over the coals over and over just as some don't get the full message over and over..and over .

I mentioned the blind mice in a prior and it was a reminder to scour the entire beast. If you looked at and your mind is made up, well let the rest of us have a crack at it. I am having fun getting at the truth and truly hope you are too. This is not a do or die thing for any of us..I hope.

SyS

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I may regret asking this question, but then, I am the one who looks down every path. So just where are you getting your information?

And please tell me it is some source that mortal men can access without becoming vegetarian monks with a crystal third eye planted in our foreheads. I prefer books but will use web sites.

Thank you.

Well it is like that unfortunately. Do you expect the truth anywhere else? Even if the Caret info is true do you really expect any rational person to put it out there without severe personal attack? If they do expose themselves they have to leave some kind of protection don't they?

Besides coasttocoast has been known to 'play it down the middle of the road' for sometime now. Not that I blame them really. What else would they do, to keep people entertained and yet make the money?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

If in the end, this all turns out to be a hype job for a new web site, then there are a lot of people in the UFO community that will feel used and abused. I doubt there will be many people visiting for a while, once such a thing becomes common knowledge.

Only those that through blind faith believed it was real from the start despite any evidence to the contrary should feel used and abused and frankly that may well be a useful wake up call. I think the UFO community has dealt with the claims pretty well, attempting to evaluate and disect and provide informed opinion.

Personally I'm still not convinced that it is a hoax for monetary gain.

For there to be no unanswered questions either the Inventory Review photo is a fake or Chad and Isaac are linked, with the first released drone pics being CGI created from "parts" on the Inventory Review photo.

I haven't seen any evidence yet of either of the above and until there is, no matter what other pics are considered CGI or information bogus, there could still be some "real" information here and I'll continue trying to identify the parts shown in that photo.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
About the Tahoe article...................

the lady described the "ufo" she saw as a,

dark, triangle-shaped object

It was around 12am, and she didn't make out what it looked like at all, only that the arrangement of the lights were triangular, the caret hoax photos were tossed on there by an idiot. She didn't even mention if it in any way resembled the caret photos.

As for triangular ufos, they are jet air-craft flown by the U.S. air force, if you can find a clear photo of a B-2 or a F-117 in pitch dark on the internet with it's lights turned on then you will see what I'm talking about, the thing is, such a photo is rare and I've looked, perhaps they don't exist because the air force enjoys people being confused it certainly is an understandable advantage over our enemies, if we can confuse ourselves we can easily confuse our enemies. I don't dismiss the possibility of giant triangle stealth-blimps existing, such is what Art Bell probably saw, he claimed it defied gravity and moved very slow and low, if you saw a black triangle blimp at dusk you probably wouldn't assume it was a balloon either.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
[email protected]
fortunecity has it on record and has sent the the forgotten password LOL!

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join