It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Whitley Strieber has copped hold of the news:

www.unknowncountry.com...

He's pretty gushing towards Earthfiles and Linda, not much of an opinion on the pics, if these kind of people are starting to step up to the mark with this they better be very careful, yes it's extremely exciting but if this all hits the fan and we find Isaac out to be a fraud, a lot of credibility will be lost from some of the top players. I would LOVE to hear what Nick Pope would say about it so i have emailed him to get his take.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Dude,
Forget what his writings say, take a look at those pictures! If this is a hoax, then it is probably the most expensive hoax in all time.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xRedlinex
[Does anyone know how large these hanger floor tiles are? This could tell us the size of those parts.

They are like 8 X 8 some are 10 X 10 Ft.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
Take a look at this image:

farm2.static.flickr.com...

Now as interesting as this persons story is, this image really tells me a LOT about this person.

1: This is real

or

2: This IS THE person that created the drone and initially submitted all the original photos under the various names to various sites on the Internet.

My thoughts exactly.

I have read everything and I have started the search when I stopped everything and compared the pictures in "color" and then the black and white.

(nodding head in yes motion) - the guy could have easly taken apart the model and shot the pictures and then just photocopied it at a kinkos.

THEN, you have the photos of the model peaces. JESUS, how obvous is this that this guy shows us a model pictures and the photos of the broken up peaces of the drone.

If Issac did take these files it should have been in color in the 70-80's.

The one thing that sticks out is that IF YOU TAKE all the "symbol" pages and copy them, they interlink with each other. That is what it looks like from my end at least.

HOAX is what I am a smellin.

My 2cents

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kacou

What about a false flag government operation!!!
Any one has any input

Kacou

Go check the thread there is 90 pages to read through. im tired and cant comment on that . This is way more believeable consentrate your efforts on this one now.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Heres the other thing. Those pictures in the language primer...

They reminded me real quick of the DNA crop circle...

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
He's using the same HDR rendering technique used in the chad pictures.
am I the only one with CGI knowledge on this forum or what??!

link   
Uhmm Tex... think again. If you look at the "photos" they are in color. However, if you look at the "copies" they are in black and white. Were you expecting actual pages? I wasn't. I was expecting copies... black and white copies...

But I am ECSTATIC to see that actual photos of the craft itself

Like I said before, I can't smell hoax on this just yet, not unless it was very well funded.

link   
There seems to be alot of CGI/renderer experts on the site that are certain the photos are all CGI'd. May I suggest that one of the experts recreate the photo so those of us who are not CGI/renderer experts can see how easily it is done? Not to suggest that this is necessarily legit but it seems some are very quick to discard the very 'evidence' they themselves are always whining to see. As always, if this is a hoax it will come out in the wash in short order.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The lower right hand circle in diagram 14.13 clearly has the word AUDIT in the scripting.

Perhaps these diagrams are actually puzzles, not schematics. We have five of the language lettering deciphered already?

I think it's all in the diagrams.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The more I read through the site, study the pictures and the text, I must admit the more excited I get about this being 'the smoking gun' that we all dream of. But the sceptic in me keeps asking: "If this information is so sensitive, so damaging, then why haven't any government bodies shut it down?"

I can't help but question some of the writings about anti-gravity as well, I don't know why, but this doesn't feel right. It can't be right.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i've taken a pretty close look at the photos. even if they aren't what they purport to be, i do believe they are physical objects and not photoshopped. the reflections are just too accurate and detailed to be cg imo. i'm not declaring that i'm right but it sure is a damn good cg job if it is. especially in 4.2 you can see the reflection of the "generator" that's sitting off camera to the left. you can alos see reflections of the markings on the insides of both objects.

in 4.1 you can see in the reflection that there is an "edge" to the white space the object is sitting on. so if this was rendered then the artist would have put this against a white plane instead of making the surrounding space completely white. if you think in terms of this being a large object then it can't possibly be real - i think that's the perception that some people have. but if you think of this in terms of an object sitting on a table then the images look pretty authentic.

[edit for more comments]

[edit on 27-6-2007 by an0maly33]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The picture of the rings on the concrete, again, to me looks like a model, perhaps a very cleverly designed and milled model, but a model none-the-less.

Consider that close-up pictures of WELL DONE model work is used in films and that looks totally believeable because we have to suspend some disbelief. I've always thought that belief is subjective by our upbringing and personal considerations. I generally suspend some disbelief before I read anything 'out of the ordinary' and so some people, who do this sort of thing for a living would take that into consideration.

On the flipside, it could be a well designed model shot with macro. If you look at some quality work by people like Dave Frary in railroad circles, when they take macro shots of a piece of rust track with their well painted train, it looks EXACTLY like real life. We don't know those pictures AREN'T models, and that the concrete ISN'T just coloured plaster do we.

As someone said, a little bit of detail about who 'owned' this place, would add veracity, and not be traceable anymore than it curently is to the man in question. I fully believe the government could cover up a black budget company or investment like PACL, but that's probably not what the sign said above the door. If we could determine what WAS and how many people worked there and in what sector (f.e. a thousand scientists going to work in a small building would look odd regardless) maybe we can add credability.

So far, nothing has proven it either way for me.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This really bothers me also -

Inches, Pounds and Ounces? Should be metric.

[edit on 6/27/2007 by Blaine91555]

[edit on 6/27/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ya know... the author made a mention of "If I get a call from the IRS..."

I dunno, I could see audit in it, but it didn't seem to translate in other areas.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chupa101But the sceptic in me keeps asking: "If this information is so sensitive, so damaging, then why haven't any government bodies shut it down?"

Because on sites likes this, people will debate it to death with no resolution one way or the other. Status quo is maintained. Why shut it down, when 'experts' on both sides cancel each other out. In short, the topic censors itself without involvement from those it could hurt.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Didn't we have an issue recently (last few years) where some labs used metric connotation and others didnt? At least in the space administration.

I don't see how the measurement annotations have anything to do with debunking this. You might want to explain that since it's public knowledge that some space experiments have failed because of the difference in units being used by different labs.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
This really bothers me also -

Inches, Pounds and Ounces? Should be metric.

In the US the standard for engineering is English Units...I'm working on a project right now involving lots of technical documents from NASA, and all of the units are English.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
Uhmm Tex... think again. If you look at the "photos" they are in color. However, if you look at the "copies" they are in black and white. Were you expecting actual pages? I wasn't. I was expecting copies... black and white copies...

But I am ECSTATIC to see that actual photos of the craft itself

Like I said before, I can't smell hoax on this just yet, not unless it was very well funded.

Your not understanding. I work for Lockheed.

I do photos all the time for record keeping. (nothing speacil)

Pee-on.

I wanted to let everyone know that if anyone is wanting a copy of anything that you would recieve it in a "color" copy not a photocopy and black and white.

Even the records from the early 70's are the same. If this guy is true to his word, he will have a number on the back of the photograph that came with it.

Why?

Because each photo is given a number so it will stay with the intented file. Along with the date.

Easy enough to fake yes.

That is why I say hoax

Secondly,
I looked at the photos. If they were taken in a hanger they wouldn't be put together in one big photo.

They would be labeled like they are but in individually because each part is different from the rest.

Then, other pictures would be taken for the more detailed parts of the "thing."

Peace by peace, pleaced in a file with a number to keep record of which photos goes to which file. Then that information is taken and placed on the file itself.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join