It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
Are these rendering artifacts? Have they been purposefully included in the picture? Are they craft hovering high above the drone? I have little knowledge of CGI, I would like to hear some opinions.

Why do you have ORB and ORB2? They are both the same picture, I mean render. You see, turn the first picture 180 degrees and you have the pretty much the same picture.. all the specs you circled are pretty much in the same spot....

This is dirt on the lens.

If this were true then wouldn't we see the same pattern of smudging in this chad picture?

I may have my pics reversed, can someone remind us as to how many pics were included in the original chad drone pics?

in my original files orb is labeled Craft050607x2 and orb2 is ats44412_Craft050607d.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
2. Has anyone had any luck finding the actual location of the old XPARC office in Palo Alto? I'd be curious if we got an address and could somehow gain access (potential lessee, business proprietor, etc.) if we can determine if there are actually 5 floors below street level. How long did the CARET team occupy the site? Where did they go? Can we find any other former CARET staff that might corroborate "Isaac's" tale?

heh you guy so do not pay attention. I mentioned about like 1500 posts ago that I was born and raised in Palo Alto:

PARC (one of the more storied Palo Alto companies and we have quite a few I might add) first location was on 3180 Porter Drive In Palo Alto.

3180 Porter Avenue Palo Alto (today)

The building is used by a Pharma company called Jazz. The address is clear below the sign.

Its a modern building. PARC moved from this location after thier new home was built 9starting in 1973) This is not a 30+ year old building.

This is right across the street at 3181. It is typical of buildings in palo Alto Circa 1960's and most likely what the PARC research areas looked like.

After the move PARC settled in in its current home (its further up the hill and you can see both centers from each other BTW at 3333 Coyote Hill Road.

Loading dock

I have No Idea what this is, but there were several smaller examples on balconies and roofs at the complex:

A closer view of the array

It was not hidden or anything and driving up the back of the parking lot is what I did and its right there at the back enterance.

Not sure what this is. Its on the back of the proerty, well back from the main building. There was a loud humming sound. IThere was a keypad and some sort of digital readout and pin pad. We did not get out for reasons explained later. One of our google sleuths can read the haz mat tag and tell us what it is?

The Front door. We could not pull up as by now we had attracted the PARC secuirties attention.

Down the hill is the huge VA Palo Alto Complex

PARC as seen from the VA parking lot

lastly my partner in crime Matthew says 'Conspiracy schmeracy, im here to see the horsies

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Okay.... Couple of things here.

The Adresses came from PARC's own web site:

www.parc.com...

While in the Palo Alto foothills there are plenty of other things around that would preclude them testing anything at either location IF they wanted it covert.

If you map the adresses, Stanford University is on the other side of the road and its primarily where its academics live.

At both sites there is no evidence of:

massive underground structures.

If they did have multiple levels the parking lot is way too small.

No evidence of anything other than a small backup generator.

I think you guys are barking up the wrong tree in regards to PARC. it may simply be disinformation to throw people off the trail or if bogus these guys did not do thier homework.

Far more likely suspect:

Lockheed martin's Advanced Projects lab is just down the street from PARC. They also have a big facility adjacent to Moffet Field which is now a Federal Airfield and home to NASA Ames.

SRI International. A private think tank. Connected with classified research, tons of government contracts. No pesky disclosure rules. as many as 3 underground levels protected by biometric coded elevators as early as 1986. How do I know this? I worked there in the Credit Union. CIA did MK Ultra experiemtns there and Jim Jones worked there briefly

PARC developed the GUI interface and WYSIWYG editing

and check out these spinoffs
Optimem (became Cipher Data Products) (1980)
Spectra Diode Laboratories, Inc. (1983)
Microlytics (1985)
Synoptics Communications, Inc. (1985) (became Bay Networks, then Nortel)
ParcPlace Systems (1988) (became ObjectShare)
Documentum (1990)
Semaphore Communications (1990)
Liveworks (1992)
dpiX (1996)
Placeware (1996)
Inxight (1996)
Uppercase, Inc. (1998)
GroupFire (became Outride Inc.) (2000)
ContentGuard (2000)
Gyricon LLC (2000)
www.parc.com...

[edit on 7/12/07 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
Yesterday was the eleventh. My question to 11 11 and all other cgi professionals is this: What are the black objects that appear in the drone pics where you can see the underside of the with visible text? I'm sure many of you have these pics saved on your hard drives, so here they are.
Are these rendering artifacts? Have they been purposefully included in the picture? Are they craft hovering high above the drone? I have little knowledge of CGI, I would like to hear some opinions.
There seems to be something odd with these two images, I rotated picture orb.jpg 180 degrees and then blinked the two images back and forth. They appear to be identical, the drone is unchanged in its relation to the cloud behind it, and this would indicate a short time elapse between the pictures being taken. The camera was moved slightly (Or the zoom was changed.), and two of the anomalies, (The word Orb is a new age, UFO enthusiast term.) are out of frame. If the anomalies were on the lens they should not be moving around.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
FredT I just wanted to thank you for all the pictures and information you just posted above, You Rock. It was a beautiful day today wasn't it!?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I have No Idea what this is, but there were several smaller examples on balconies and roofs at the complex:

Solar collectors, and it looks like electric vehicle recharging station with provisions for handling battery acid spills.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Fred T.,good job. I think you are exactly right in the red herring department. But it seems reasonable that this is the right area for our boy to have worked in.

Isaac would have wanted to be able to use something he was familiar with so he wouldn't have to go back and check facts too much, especially if he thought that somewhere in the future he might have to think on his feet.

And the first rule of a good liar is to mix in just as much truth as you can get away with.

My bet is that he worked within a mile of that place, and passed it pretty often. He is familiar enough with it to pass it off as where he worked. He may have even had some reason to go there from time to time on an errand.

And that partner of yours looks like the brains of your operation.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RING0

Solar collectors, and it looks like electric vehicle recharging station with provisions for handling battery acid spills.

Being Palo Alto we have a few charging stations and This one did not appear to be one. I have seen them multiple times. There were lots of Hybrids in evidence in the parking lot Heck that why did not get hasseled too quickly since we were cruising around in one, but even the security guys were in a gap powered truck.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Rumors to the contrary, no CGI was used to manipulate the pics

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag
FredT I just wanted to thank you for all the pictures and information you just posted above, You Rock. It was a beautiful day today wasn't it!?

It was just another typical summer day in the SF Bay Area! Never gets old though!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
@roadgravel
The "Oldest Residence" bit on LMH site was referring to a street or quarter in memphis, not to the oldest resident. LMH has changed that for clarity.

OK,
i still think CARET/ISAAC is bogus/hoax/disinfo/whatever.

yesterday i was browsing through some old books with quotes from various experts, some from ESA and NASA, about how antigravity in ufos could work, and how it would look. this brings up a serious issue with the alleged missing shadows on the rajman pics. I shall quote from one source (an anonymous scientist known to the author of the book i am quoting from, who worked for NASA and Los Alamos (book is in german, my translation to english)):

If a craft would look like it is flying at 7000mph and make a right angled turn, it is not necessarily what it is doing. it can appear that way because of the gravitational distortion. i guess a good analogy is that you are always looking at a mirage. only when the craft is completely turned off and sitting on the ground, then you see what it looks like. otherwise you are most likely seeing a tremendously distorted thing, it might appear to change shape, bend light, reflect or deflect light and/or shadows. there would also most likely be time distortion, so that the craft might appear in one place when it is really in another place already, or it might disappear or appear in two places at once.

i guess we can agree that the most likely propellant of those drones, if they are real, is indeed antigravity. if this is true, we can completely forget all our nice little theories about shadows and all, coz it simply cannot be applied to a craft driven by antigravity. there is no need to invent "alien materials" that might reflect light in ways other than ordinary matter.

regarding the exif data and the non-raw jpegs.
those rajman pics were uploaded months ago, and by the reaction they invoked in some people, the poor rajman most likely has deleted them from his camera long ago and wants nothing more to do with this issue, STILL demanding him to step forward and provide raw jpegs is imho pointless.
it has been said time and time again, exif data is no proof in one or the other direction. if my ex-gf was the witness she would fire up adobe lightroom, plug her usb cable in , choose the date in lightroom and lightroom would import the pics. if someone like 1111 would come and ask for raw jpegs, she wouldn't even know what he is talking about, and also wouldn't even bother to learn it for this matter. if 1111 doesn't like that, tough luck, but would that make her evidence worthless?

is it a coincidence that 11.11. is fools day in Germany?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
Anyway I just haven't figured out a way to find some match to them, short of endless searches through catalogs or online pictures.

Likewise, but there seems to be quite a few people engaged in this thread and maybe someone can provide some ideas.

If the "it's all CGI" theorists could point anything out that would help also.

Either way it is the only photo that doesn't show something "out of this world".

Also just to echo great work Fred T, thanks for the info.

There was also Dataglyphs that came out of PARC, any web search provides info on it but I'll quote one - "Researchers at Xerox PARC have developed a new way to imbed machine-readable information in printed documents".

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
it looks like electric vehicle recharging station with provisions for handling battery acid spills.

Being Palo Alto we have a few charging stations and This one did not appear to be one. I have seen them multiple times. There were lots of Hybrids in evidence in the parking lot Heck that why did not get hasseled too quickly since we were cruising around in one, but even the security guys were in a gap powered truck.

It could be a small water treatment plant, possibly for air con systems. Looks like a couple of controllers to set dosing between cabinets housing the chemical and pumps with another cabinet for spillage gear ?

Edited to add that the lower piece of equipment in between the two cabinets looks like a displacement pump with an inlet and outlet, very similar to as used on commercial dishwashers etc or for any chemical dosing. I don't thing any of the equipment shown is anything other than fairly ordinary or could reasonably be found on that type of premises.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by chunder]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Fabulous pix Fred..
on one of my earlier posts about 20 back I had referenced an investigation MUFON did that addressed the artifacts. which in turn were signatures of a particular software. more than one software was used..a plugin I guess as im not a Grfx artist.the artifacts were a result of a quick rendering as opposed to a lengthy one that would have actually made the craft look even more real, but taken hours to render. Now Mufon was very objective . Interestingly the witnesses never responded to them .It was not like the new york times was calling them. Ultimately the lead investigator was the district director of mufon who also lived in the area affected and filed a report to c2c so that they would not be embarassed by their findings..I think that hopefully might answer your question.

I really like your style.
thanx for the change of pace.
SyS

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Wow Fred - excellent sleuthing! I remember the address but the new pictures are quite extraordinary.

I'm convinced the array is a solar collector of some sort. Very unusual design. The parabolic mirrored surfaces, cables running underneath to a junction box, and pivotal CG mounting are dead giveaways. I believe the caustic material warning is indeed for deep-cycle battery acid, though not necessarily as part of any vehicle charging station or some such - merely an off-grid storage mechanism for the incoming collected photovoltaics.

Thanks for the rundown of spinoffs as well - there may be a stone or two unturned regarding our elusive quarry in there.

The original single story building shot (your 07/12/07 19:12) of a "typical 60's building" appears to have a shrouded equipment/utility structure on the roof. I point it out only because PARC's early building (the one occupied in the late '80s) may have something similar. This type of structure could easily conceal (in addition to the typical A/C equip) the lifting machinery for an elevator. Any chance we can get some shots of the '80s PARC lab?

NGC - interesting idea. Very ingenious - though you may be giving our secretive agents a bit more creative license than they are capable of. For a story with some very similar attributes to yours, see my post on page 86 of this thread - what do you think?

casketizer: great reference - I agree that IF (BIG IF) this drone craft had any merit as a mobile device under self-propulsion, the electrogravitics theory fits best. There are lots of sources on this topic (here on ATS and elsewhere) as I'm sure you well know. Once we get our hands on this little bugger, we should have some fun watching it buzz around (kidding).

OK! This is more like it! Some real investigative brainstorming going on -- finally. Thank you my ATS brothers and sisters!

BTW: Anyone taking another crack at deciphering a word or two from the "schematics"? I keep getting drawn to the radial symmetry in a few of the diagrams - almost like a compass rose. Could this be a "star map" of sorts, with 3D orthogonal "directions", rather than a mechanical drawing/blueprint?

*sigh* back to the drawing board...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
You know, I just had a weird thought float past, so I'm laying out a little scenario here to see if maybe we've taken the wrong focus on this.

***The Following "Story" Is NOT True, being made up to highlight things.***

On the surface I would agree. Alot of industry is and already has turned to outside of the box thinking. Companies like Microsoft used to do it and now have a more corp. mentality. Google is still in the outside of the box stage but will fade with time as they all do. Its seems like esp. in a hidebound military / government see what the free thinkers can do with it.

However, my limited knowledge tells me they would not release unknown photos for this purpose.

Secrecy. Government and militaries like to keep stuff secret for a variety of reasons. You mentined denial of information to th enemy. The other is source protection. I had a history prof who used to be an analyst at the CIA. He did not talk about specifics, but he did say that they may classify a picture of a bridge secret even if they have 1000's of pics of the bridge. Why to protect the source. The same would apply here. Even if they crated CGI constructs with some of the markings those would be avalible to everybody.

More likely if the government has released the pics, or arranged for a dupe to release them (the Russians have a saying for this type of bait 'Wolf Meat") to either see where and to whom the information flows, or as some sort of false flag operation to see who pops up. (They have done this here before)

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
I'm convinced the array is a solar collector of some sort. Very unusual design. The parabolic mirrored surfaces, cables running underneath to a junction box, and pivotal CG mounting are dead giveaways.

Any chance we can get some shots of the '80s PARC lab?

If you look to the left of the zoomed out picture, you can see a smaller version of the array on a balcony above it and to the left. Also note the security camera on the left part of the big array. its pointed inwards and not out

The building with the Array is the PARC lab completed in 1975 and its were they have stayed ever since. The old 60's style lab was across the street from the old address which has been clearly torn down and rebuilt. I can tell you we fly over these building all the time on medical transports, and most of those shed areas are simply facades to cover a/c units and conduits.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I see your point FredT. If the "writing" turned out to be something worth knowing, then too many people would know, and no way to contain the information once it broke.

Well, it won't be the first or last idea I have that looks good at first and then turns out to be a flop.

It's like that old country and western song, "The Women All Get Prettier At Closing Time". and then you wake up the next morning and chew your own arm off rather than pull it out from under their head and wake them up. I'm not Russian, but we called them "Wolf Women".

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

So far this is the best image I can find. its 10 years too early but it givers perspectiveThe big road down the center is Page Mill Road.

The 4 large building (rectangles) Is the Hewlett Packard factory. To the right is the VA hospital off the picture and the building in lower right appears to be a quarry. The view is to the east. The road above what appears to the be the quarry is the road PARC will be built on in 1970 (Ten years from this picture)

The new location built in 1975 is to the west of the road going from left to right at the extreme bottom of the picture and to the right

picture was taken from

images.pahistory.org.../PAHA&CISOFIELD1=descri&CISOBOX1=Right&CISORESTMP=&CISOVIEWTMP=

[edit on 7/13/07 by FredT]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
FredT, got any idea what will be built on the site of the quarry? That would make one hell of an underground unit.

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join