It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by geemony

Originally posted by promomag
Take a look at this image:

farm2.static.flickr.com...

Now as interesting as this persons story is, this image really tells me a LOT about this person.

1: This is real

or

2: This IS THE person that created the drone and initially submitted all the original photos under the various names to various sites on the Internet.

Also if you look at the floor, its looks like a hanger floor, the way the concrete is poured in big squares. This is for strength purposes and most hanger floors I have seen especially while I was at WSMR in particular looked like this. Just an observance.

Does anyone know how large these hanger floor tiles are? This could tell us the size of those parts.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I suspect that most of the posters here are unaware of the historical significance of Isaac's revelations. Obviously, if true, it is a seminal moment in the history of UFO's. If it is a hoax, it will easily rank right up there with the greatest of all time.

A hoax that allegedly involves multiple independent sightings over a 2 month time frame and includes highly detailed false documents and faked photos is very likely unique in the annals of ufology. We are in the presence of greatness!!

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Keeb: The thought had occured to me too about crop circles - particularly, that some of the symbols look a LOT like CropBats or Crop Circle dingbats in general, but the question is - are the circles made into the font, or the font made into this report? What came first, the bug-eyed alien tenticle monster, or the egg!?

Suppose that crop circles are made by scribing one of the forms into the corn and the rest is done automatically, that would account for the lack of craft seen doing it and of course the fact some people have seen something odd in crop circles (such as those that make themselves).

What if, given that this stuff was written so long ago, that what we would consider today as the same stuff would be nano particles? They can do pretty much anything if we are to believe the hype and Hollywood glamor of them. I mean, I know its fictional, but Stargate SG1 and Atlantis both had strange nano machines that could survive the vaccum of space, look human, etc. This could explain some of the weird MiB stories too...

I'm usually a believer before I become disillusioned by fact; so far, this lends some credence to much of what I've read over the years regarding aliens and related topics that I DON'T want to debunk it. Strange feeling that.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by wildone106

Yes and the 'look' of the issaac pictures just has that 'rendered' feel, if you work around CGI alot as I do its just something one knows, and it takes alot of
work to hide that feel to the rendered image.

Crap! I've got to go to work this morning!
I've seen these models before and my old brain cells just are not clicking. Might have been a Rhino render. I wish I had time to search for this. I agree completely.

The band width must have been exceeded as I get nothing but blank pages from the original links. I'd like to see a larger version. Check for repeating patterns in the texture and places where some clone work has been done to hide them if someone has a larger resolution of this downloaded.

That lighting is CG I'm 99% sure. I do photo-realistic renders many times a week and this one is screaming to me I've seen this and the drone before on a gallery or WIP post.

Good luck hunting. I'm off to work shortly.

If you could do that, this would be debunked a whole whole lot sooner than I would have expected. I was seeing this as dragging on for quite some time. So it would be great it we could thwart him early on and devoid him of pleasure.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well.since the great ones have pronounced...i remind you all that it took a couple of BICYCLE MECHANICS to create human heavier than air flight, and not armchair theorists!!

The crop circle connection is as valid as any CGI comment, though it comes right out of a book printed some time ago....1964-Ashayana Deane
Voyagers-the sleeping abductees...
reprint 2001 Wild flower press.

Where are the real physicists who are the ones that are needed for some cogent comments...?Either it works or not...

The fellow has stated his connection was not technical but managerial....

There is more evidence in terms of statements from an engineer who witnessed this or similar in a hanger on a us airbase back in the 80s.....
Can be found on the Moulten Howe site...(Lackland)

Also, a letter from Dr. Edward Teller to then president Reagan,outlining a craft very much similar to what is pictured here....along with a warning...

So, there is more, and unconnected evidence from other sources which no one has dug into or debunked on this site as yet...

Still, it may be a hoax, but there is reason to make further inquiry as well as avoid cries of wolf till the facts are all assembled.

The amount of useless self stroking going on in these debates hardly constitutes scientific and unbiased inquiry....its boring...
In fact it amounts to the bulk of the rhetoric...and a waste of space, as in between some peoples ears..
Lets stick with the facts available, and save the self-congratulations till something solid is determined...

bergle

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
i don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but Alternate Reality Games have become a big thing in the past few years.... and this "C2C drone" seems to be shaping into one.

someone isn't going to spend this much time on a hoax, but someone would most certainly spend this much time on an ARG.

I'm just throwing this out there, because i would hate to see ATS become a forum for solving ARGs. i know that i have seen a post on here concerning Nine Inch Nails' ARG, Year Zero... the OP had no clue that it was fabricated for entertainment purposes.

ARGs on Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Has the fact been brought up that in picture 4, the piece on the right has no shadow and looks like its floating? Yea this is fake...

[edit on 27-6-2007 by ThaDewd]

link   

Originally posted by bergle

There is more evidence in terms of statements from an engineer who witnessed this or similar in a hanger on a us airbase back in the 80s.....
Can be found on the Moulten Howe site...(Lackland)

Also, a letter from Dr. Edward Teller to then president Reagan,outlining a craft very much similar to what is pictured here....along with a warning...

Any links for the above references?

link   
No matter what the outcome of this , " The Drone Case " , It's been
extremely interesting and fun to watch progress .. It's always fun to
get in one the ground floor , so to speak , of a story and watch it grow .
Wow , in a sense , were all gardeners on this one .

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Remember our last poster GhostRaven? I'll bet the farm that he's watching this reaction.

I can tell you that in the late 40's, even before the Roswell crash the United States was involved in invisibility to radar by bending the waves around an object. They can do it now, but much better than before. I would bet that they can bend whole the EM spectrum, but not as good as these new "drone" things can. Old Story of cloaking on MSNBC

With the page that Issac put up being so new, I would again bet that GhostRaven has something to do with it or is part of the team to test the reaction once again of information such as this.

I'm not just a scientist, I'm also a mystic. Writing things on the surface of a sensitive plate to program a machine or the universe isn't new. People have been talking about and selling something like it for years. See this link.

When I was about 16 I started drawing a three character design in all my doodles. Didn't think much of them until now.

Very interesting, I'll be looking closer at these characters for sure.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
anyone else think the markings sort of resemble the descriptions of the "heiroglyphs" on the roswell wreckage?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What about a false flag government operation!!!
Any one has any input

Kacou

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I did think that about the Roswell Wreckage and someone mentioned it earlier.

He knows that people are going to compare his modern I-beams to Roswell's I- beams and people will think "Wow!, that's incredible! The craft from Roswell was using the same language technology that this guy was working on!"

Come on.....

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Don't forget as well, that some modellers use 3D printers or CNC to produce parts FROM CGI models.

This could well be just some part-time sci-fi buff making stuff in his garage after buying Maya and a CNC mill off Ebay for a 'independant film' he's making.

To me the photos of the drones in flight all have the problem (aside from the one that is slightly too saturated) that they are VERY near trees, buildings, telephone poles (i.e. they're attached to them). Fibergrass GRP is very light when made in shell form, so why couldn't someone have milled the parts in wood (which accounts for the two black laquered chunks with decals that he printed on his computer after making the font in some font production program) and then made some fairly cheap plastic and GRP layups for real?

They look like models to me.

The documents all look pretty easy to fake given some knowledge of sci-fi and some basic ideas from 'sci fi' fonts like those mentioned before. A good book on crop circles, or the CropBats (which has SEVERAL fonts that are almost identical to the round symbols) and something like CorelDraw or Visio (even without the CropBats, MOST of those symbols in the report are just lines and circles, fairly easy to make in a 'snap to grid' program and Cut&Paste).

I'd like it to be real, but it seems more 20th Century Billy Meier mixed with H.R. Geiger or Warhammer 40k to me. The very first thing I thought of was those floating lights from the Dune movie to be honest.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Notice how these two circled objects are positioned in a way only possible by suspending them by strings? These pics were rendered using 3-d modeling programs.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Whats to say that its not nylon thread or that the project was taken on a 'blue background' say over a book or some other object?

That would account for their odd placement in what appears to be one photo, but could be a panoramic/collage of three.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
There is not a doubt in my mind the Photo 4.1 to Photo 4.4 are CG renders. Unless I can find a public post elsewhere I can't prove it but if you ask a 100 CG professionals they will all agree. I'm that sure of this.

The Inventory Review is a real piece of work. Someone went to the trouble of imitating an old screened image and then scanning it to get that moire effect.

The hair and lint are a nice touch on others but does not change the fact they are computer generated.

Based solely on these images this is most certainly a HOAX.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
From all that I've read in this thread and about this topic in general, all the people who say it's computer generated, etc, yet no one has replicated anything close (that I've seen). All the so-called experts have proven nothing, if very little to say it is a hoax. This last batch of material is pretty compelling also. I'm definately leaning toward the "it's real" side, until someone can come up with something better. If it is a hoax, it's the work of a genius both technically and artistically. I say this as someone who works in Photoshop quite a bit for my job of the last 13 years. Just my $0.02.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm trying to catch up with this fast-growing thread and haven't yet read the last couple of pages, so if anyone else has brought the following up, my apologies.

The only verifiable element of Issac's text would be the fictional company name and logo that he claims were placed on the PACL building. Why didn't he provide this name and logo? He had done so, it would have been relatively easy to determine whether said company existed in the 84-87 timeframe. Determining its existence would have added to the weight of evidence. A strange omission, IMO.

Having said that, I am impressed by the internal consistency of the content. The scanned pages may not look like DoD material, but they very much look like something private sector scientists would produce for laymen (i.e. military brass) who don't have the science required to digest extremely technical data. --- Remember that PACL was set up as a civilian organization in every way. The mostly-civilian team members made their own style manuals, etc.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Notice how these two circled objects are positioned in a way only possible by suspending them by strings? These pics were rendered using 3-d modeling programs.

I don't see them as "floating", rather the two sections are blown-up to show details. It's common practice in manufacturers catalogs. The two sections were clipped out with photoshop and layered on the picture of the main device. No smoking gun as far as I'm concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join