It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
admin edit:

This thread is about the hoaxed report that would appear to support the hoaxed CGI composite images of "drones" that appeared online in 2007.

There is a small group of people who still believe these images represent something that exists beyond cyber space in spite of the fact that every single credentialed imaging expert that has looked at the images plainly states they are 100% CGI creations(the Isaac CARET images) and a composite of real photographs with CGI rendered "craft" added to them (the "drone images"). The motives behind why people would continue to perpetuate a hoax and never mention that several world class experts have labelled it a hoax is a mystery as well, or is it?

The following thread is a grand discussion that ultimately seeks to discover who the hoaxers are and what their motivations could be. There is much in the way of genuine research and excellent speculation to be found in these hundreds of pages of discussion. Enjoy.

Really not to sure what to make of this.
I was fairly sure that the explanations of the photos being CGI were a pretty fair guess, but this kinda opens things up again.

Anyway I'll post the link and see what everyone thinks

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

admin edit: Added "CARET" to title for clarity.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thanks, was just about to post this... Still reading it.

Looks like it could be mystery solved?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Heres a link to a pic that is on the site above I think you'll agree is pretty interesting!

i15.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Now here's somebody who really knows how to put some effort into a project like this! Nice level of detail.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Quote from Website:

Once they are drawn, so to speak, on a suitable surface made of a suitable material and in the presence of a certain type of field, they immediately begin performing the desired tasks. It really did seem like magic to us

Sounds like the D'ni Language/Font from the MYST computer game. You write down the D'ni language with special ink into a special book that opens a portal to another world/universe.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
That was a great read, true or not. I haven't looked at the photos or stolen info yet. I'm going to do that next.

Can we please get some engineers in here to take a look at these documents??

[edit on 6/26/2007 by infinite8]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
well ive read it all, looked at all the pics, and sheesh the boy has done his homework.

Still dont know what to make of this, but he has put one hell of a presentation together with some extremely nice pictures as well.

All i know is that there is deffinetly technology out there that we dont know about yet, and this might be it.

I suggest everyone read through this and make your own conclusions.

I myself am sitting on the fence so to seak until we get a breakthrough, though i will try and get a response from Nick Pope on this latest update.

Update: ps whiterabbit excellent find there, thanks for bringing to ATS.. You get a thumbs up from me.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by zeetroyman]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I've copied most of the pics and files to my hard drive, and taken a copy of the site just incase it strangley disappears. I'm sure quite a few other people have as well.

Like you say true or false a great read ,If this is the continuation of a hoax though, this guy definately knows what hes doing and is very good at it!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiterabbit29
I've copied most of the pics and files to my hard drive, and taken a copy of the site just incase it strangley disappears. I'm sure quite a few other people have as well.

Like you say true or false a great read ,If this is the continuation of a hoax though, this guy definately knows what hes doing and is very good at it!

That's what I'm saying. If it's real, then cool. But even if it's a hoax, if somebody's going to hoax something, this is the way to do it, with a boatload of very nice documents, "photos," and an articulate presentation of a kind of plausible story to back it up. The level of work is good enough that even though I ordinarily throw stuff from Mr. Anonymous directly into the trash -- it's still a hoax, until proven otherwise -- the entertainment value alone is preventing me from doing it.

I haven't read through it all yet (I downloaded it, too, just in case), but so far, it gets two thumbs up from me.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
this could open the can of worms we have been hoping for eg it confirms the term extra terrestrial I HOPE he stays alive long enough to divulge more info

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

CARET stood for “Commercial Applications Research for Extra-terrestrial Technology”, but we often joked that it should have stood for “Civilians Are Rarely Ever Trusted.”

From the OP link.

I think it's a play on the word "Carrot".

As in, dangle a carrot in front of a donkey to get it to move.

Geez,
Lex

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I am fully sold, hook line and sinker.

Call me naive, stoopid or whatever, but I really feel that this the real deal.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wow!

This is fantastic. This is either the best hoax I've seen (up to par with John Titor) or it's the real deal. Either which way I look at it, it's exciting. Awesome find.

Now, I'm going to read the whole thing 'cause it's seriously "hook line and sinker".

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
One thing I'm slightly confused about is the censoring on some of the documents. I wonder If this is the way they were given to him, or has he done this himself?

I'd love to find the guy who's in charge of that black marker pen and shove it where the sun don't shine grrr

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

CARET stood for “Commercial Applications Research for Extra-terrestrial Technology”, but we often joked that it should have stood for “Civilians Are Rarely Ever Trusted.”

From the OP link.

I think it's a play on the word "Carrot".

As in, dangle a carrot in front of a donkey to get it to move.

Geez,
Lex

Maybe, or it's in reference to the symbol "^" to indicate antigravity, or maybe "carat," indicating the weight of a precious stone. If anything, it just adds to the plausibility factor, since the military just loves to give acronyms to their projects. You're right, though. Hoax until proven otherwise.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Interesting and great find and post!

The linked site is so new, it isn't even spidered yet by google or in the cache there.

Lets try to research this palo alto research group, te ones sponsoring the papers on the caret program...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's a dreadful hoax. Way worse than Titor or even early Serpo.

The "science" sucks and is written at a level for high-schoolers. No answering any useful question.

And 'inches'? So, they're gonna talk about in English units irrelevant crap about how big it is in the report, rather than what the physics and effects of antigravity is?

It's like having a report of an Alien autopsy and featuring how your hot dog you had at lunch smelled better instead of any analysis of ET physiology or genetics.

[yes I am a scientist]

[edit on 26-6-2007 by mbkennel]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
Now here's somebody who really knows how to put some effort into a project like this! Nice level of detail.

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY !!! This guy really knows how to back up what he says and what hes got . He really knows his stuff .. Very Impressive !!!

Edit - If whats in those documents are real , and i mean if , then this would really be something ! This is proof that we . the usa , use alien technology.
Just amazing ... If

edit - Tons more info on these two pages !

www.earthfiles.com...

www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 26-6-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
As a mechanic, I've seen this sort of thing too many times.

If you can't blind them with brilliance,
baffle them with bull****.

Lots of nice terminology, loads of references to places worked,
yet....no name.

I'm calling hoax, if my previous post wasn't clear enough.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What the hell did I just read?

I thought from the beginning when the photos were dubbed "hoax" because of lighting issues, that this thing might have some kind of field around it producing an artificial light source.
The guys story and the photos and documents he provides could very well prove the drone to be real. I mean, its mind blowing information and its connected to alien technology.

SPRINGER!!! Check this out ASAP and tell if you still go with the fake approach of a viral marketing scam. This is awesome!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join