It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Emergency Alert System Activated Today (6/26/07) By Presidential Code

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I AM ISSUING MY OWN EMERGENCY ALERT FOR ALL US CITIZENS!

During this false activation of the Chicago area Emergency Alert system using Presidential Codes, the US was running major worldwide nuclear attack response drills!

This could be a foreshadowing of events...

Read the thread about the Nuke Drills here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=290741

And the article about the Drills here:
rawstory.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I might have to back your warning as well.
I've been pointing out those two connections
in two other threads, good looking out!
3rd CSG heads to Gulf !
Radioactive Devices Go Astray in Canada?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I am told through a source which I do not regard as reliable that something like what you suggest may have been the case. Take that with a truckload of salt.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
I am told through a source which I do not regard as reliable that something like what you suggest may have been the case. Take that with a truckload of salt.

Could you elaborate about what you have heard? I am eager to get the jump on any major event about to happen. Get the ATS community to be watching for certain signs and to be ready with recorders to capture the facts before they are washed over with lies and false news video as happened with 9/11.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Chicago is in the list of targets by the globalists. Also, you know that the Sears Tower is in Chicago, who bought the Sears Tower? Larry Silverstein! Owner of the WTCs, implicated in the 9/11 inside job.

Seriously, I would leave Chicago as soon as I can, anyway, there's a lot of crime in Chicago and few jobs.

Also, when we say ``It would be too obvious`` Obvious for who? ATS? 60.000 people? HAHAHAHA 60.000 in a population of over 300 MILLIONS, that's nothing. The elite don't care that 60.000 people now what they are gonna do.

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
www.ilba.org...

Above are exact instructions on when the EAS is tested and what to expect. I had a military communications person tell me that the test in Chicago wasn't normal.

Other handy info..

www.fcc.gov...

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
Could you elaborate about what you have heard? I am eager to get the jump on any major event about to happen. Get the ATS community to be watching for certain signs and to be ready with recorders to capture the facts before they are washed over with lies and false news video as happened with 9/11.

I've been getting a lot of questionable material lately. Most of it is clearly junk. My very questionable source suggests that there is more EBS testing to come that involves anti-terrorist training. I'm not going to take this seriously until I see more stories about urban combat training by U.S. forces inside U.S. cities.

Now, here's MY speculation. I think the DHS is gaming several possibilities just now, all of which revolve around the '08 elections. I epxect to see Congress knock through a funding bill to upgrade or train first responders. They'll pass it before Thanksgiving. the one specific wrinkle I am looking for is anything which relies on the recently upgraded Continuity of Government regs.

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The government is looking for any excuse to go into Iran. They could make their own event here at home and say the nuclear material used in a terror attack on the U.S. comes from Iran.

Those put options on the stock market are a give away because the same sh** happened before 9/11 and no one is held accountable!!!!!!!! We all have till 9/27 I do believe.

It's all about the oil no matter what side of the political isle you come from. Oil is the life blood of the war machine. If we America can take over Irans oil along with Iraq's oil then we hold on to super power status for a very long time.

The military does not like the fact that Russia is sitting on most of the worlds natural gas and China is eating up the oil as fast as it comes out the ground. Some thing major is going to happen.

I believe we had reached peak oil before the 9/11 event happend. Why else does Dick Chaney have secret meetings about Americas energy plans?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This weekend there was also an emergency signal to evacuate a stadium, i believe Green Bay(?) and the game almost did not start on time. Jsut what is going on? Remember the kid at the OSU game?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
This weekend there was also an emergency signal to evacuate a stadium, i believe Green Bay(?) and the game almost did not start on time. Jsut what is going on? Remember the kid at the OSU game?

Your right about that.
I live in Wisconsin,and was watching the game that day.
The commentators mentioned it 2 or 3 times.
They had said prior to kickoff,the emergency message came on,telling people to evacuate.
Then it was just recanted,like no big deal.
To my recolection,they never did say why it was issued,or what caused it to go off.

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I say it was for fearmongering and they did it on purpose.

OR they are testing an alarm they plan to use very soon.

*Uses Italian profanity sign language*

is fearmongering the new liberal buzzword going around? and wouldnt accusing someone of being a fearmonger to make other people afraid of said fearmonger just make you a hypocrite?

[edit on 22-9-2007 by zeroeffect]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join