It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Emergency Alert System Activated Today (6/26/07) By Presidential Code

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Chicago Emergency Alert System Activated Today (6/26/07) By Presidential Code

www.whig.com

An emergency alert announced on TV and radio stations in Illinois this morning appears to be the result of a human error in Washington, D.C.

"Apparently, there's some kind of test being run that shouldn't be going out," Lawrence said. "(IEMA) is getting besieged with phone calls from all over the state."

Rather than a test code being sent to the satellites, the Presidential code was sent instead.

"we don't know why the federal govt used a 'hot' or active code rather then a test code."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
FEMA follies again?
Something about this story is making me very suspicious. Anyone else?

Why was a Presidential Code Used?
Was this a test for a more serious event soon to come?
Anyone in the Chicago Area here these alerts this morning?
What can you tell us about it?

If I lived in the Chicago Area I would remain on high alert for the next week or two.

www.whig.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It was heard in Chi-town. You can find references to it in the thread on 'False Flag' thread.

And it is of interest that it was a presidential code that was used, and not a normal test.

Hmmm?????.....

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
As un-sexy as it sounds, it appears that some idiot got ahead of himself and entered the wrong code.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Fishy? Maybe...

I dont understand how an emergency warning could have been sent out with a presidential code. Is this someones attempt at warning the residents of Chicago that something is about to go down?

Or maybe it was just a purposeful error similar to the big X over cheneys face of the "Bush Resigns" footer that was put up..Both on CNN mind you.

Just my speculation. Lets hope nothing happens.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The real question is if you make such a mistake on a code usage for this, could you make one testing the nukes?

Oops, I just sent 200 missiles heading for Moscow.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Told you to watch Chicago...mass transit system. Told you.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Pretty wild for the main emergency system used by the Government. They would have to use that to set up any major staged event right? I think they need to fix it if it didn’t work. Article says radio stations got no audio, both had tone, but some did not have audio.

Could this have been a test for the real FFO who knows? However, I still think that our Government is capable of anything. Certainly of fooling most of the American citizens most of the time. It’s hard sometimes to make the right decisions about stuff that happens. Nevertheless, we have a pretty ruthless Machine in this country and they for sure could and would do whatever it took to preserve their power and further their agenda. I still say we are getting ready to see another 9-11 type event soon. In the runaway thread I think we all read their was a post from someone that their friend is a legal eagle for FEMA and he was called to training on one days notice. So its crazy how coincidence happens isn’t it.

Good thread allseeingI

This subject has proof we can all ponder. Is our Government testing for a reason? They usually test by sending the sats codes. Hmmmmm presidential code..... Would need that to start the ball rolling right. Again, they had better get that code fixed.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well I must have missed that memo, Fisherman Fred. Would you care to elaborate? After 70 plus pages of cryptic remarks by GR in the false flag thread, I'm to tired to get your meaning.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
The real question is if you make such a mistake on a code usage for this, could you make one testing the nukes?

Oops, I just sent 200 missiles heading for Moscow.

Makes you wonder about things doest it? You know this administration has really been a candidate for the worst ever right? All of the damn agencys and departments have had crap come up. this is just more of that same unorganized approach at Government.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well I must have missed that memo, Fisherman Fred. Would you care to elaborate? After 70 plus pages of cryptic remarks by GR in the false flag thread, I'm to tired to get your meaning.

Was that the longest read in an online posting scene you have ever been through. My eyes got hazed over about a third of the way in, by the time i was ready to post something I was to taxed to hit the keys. But this thread I like more for the facts the other was entertainment most of the time.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I say it was for fearmongering and they did it on purpose.

OR they are testing an alarm they plan to use very soon.

*Uses Italian profanity sign language*

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
dgtempe, I thought you were of Cuban descent? Where have you been to pick up Italian hand signs?

geemony, this is a break from GR.
But, somehow I feel the two are tied together. Seems awful strange just to be luck.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Well, if the admin would dig my RATS thread out of the trash bin in which I discussed why I think we should keep an eye on the Chicago mass transit system you could read it. When I left 6-7 months ago I deleted all research notes I had created since 2003. So I can't just pull it up now. Maybe the admin will recover that RATS thread and I can fill in the blanks I left in it with what I can recall. The research I did is reproducable - I'm just most likely not going to be the one to reproduce it. It's somebody else's turn.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Okay, they got it back to RATS and I bumped it.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

But, somehow I feel the two are tied together. Seems awful strange just to be luck.

I have to agree to much going on everywhere. You know when the hackles on the back of your neck stands up. Had that feeling for a year or so now. I can almost feel dem injuns getting close you know. Hey we have a very imaginative crew in DC for one more year or so. Whats next right?

Take care

Edit for sentence structure.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by geemony]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Oh boy here we go... This could be tied(I used the word COULD) with what Ghost Raven and the never ending thread. However in all the excitement has anyone yet contemplated that this could be related to a future terrorist strike? After all evidence suggests the Govt. knew about 9/11 .
I still think it's more devious and conspiritorial to believe it ties to GR's story. More fun anyway

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Or it could just really be an accident...

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They did it because Paris Hilton got out of Jail last night.

On another serious note, I will start my worries if more incidents like this will start popping out all over the nation.

This was a great prediction by Fisherman Fred.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

dgtempe, I thought you were of Cuban descent? Where have you been to pick up Italian hand signs?

I like italian signs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join