It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Doom Factor (The Pole Shift will wipe us out)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Tremendous post!
Very good video!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The first part of my life I spent in pursuit of fun, thrills and excitement.
In the second it was self discovery, meditation and denouncing the world .
Now in the past six years it has been about looking in depth at the world around us. Interesting how all of this information has been coming from every direction. You don't have to convince me of the changes and the future possibilities. Our entire galaxy is in a constant state of change. And from chaos will come clarity. One question, "How did we do?"

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

You also might want to e-mail the webmaster of Sitchin's site for more information regarding your inquiry about the 223 alien gene connection.

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Paul_Richard]

Skull and Bones.....322?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
You also might want to e-mail the webmaster of Sitchin's site for more information regarding your inquiry about the 223 alien gene connection.

Originally posted by Illuminis
Skull and Bones.....322?

Here is a reference on the alien DNA connection that was provided on the previous page:

Dr. Roger Leir Says That 223 Human Genes Are Extratererestrial In Origin

And one that is new to this thread:

Where Exactly Did Homo Sapiens Come From?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Excellent i've been waiting for this to reach google video for ages.

Personally i'm going off the whole 2012 end of the world thing, these sort of ideas promote nothing but fear in most people and cultures.

Maybe i've been reading to many ashtar command posts here on ATS but at least if these are my last years on earth im heading in the direction of at least hoping it might be something else rather than fearing the end.

Its just a healthier mind set to be in for me to think that its not going to be the end but actually the start of something else. Who knows, i'll definitely give this video a watch though.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Great video, stared and flag for you!

Creepy, but very convincing. I have yet to see evidence that just makes sense like this does.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
the pole shift will not wipe out all of mankind, though sometimes it doesn't seem like it would be a big loss.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I believe they projected 95%. Costal cities gone, but areas in middle the continents near the equator should not change too much. Sounds lsmaller than 95% to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
mmm late in UK will look at this.... there is an innacuracy in many people perceptions of the milky way vis-a-vis the solar system. Recent reseach has shown infact that we are not actually from this galaxy

Really, there's no need to be uptight about this. This recent discovery is still a theory mind you. There's no solid proof yet.

Good video, thanks for the link.
On another note, I thought about the same thing brought up by Mischevious Elf. That new research is showing that our galaxy is now joining with the milky way. (Seems the milky way is sucking us up.)

note: Didnt seem that he was uptight as you implied. Good to hear from all point of views.

Peace

dAlen

edit: The Mayan calendar ends at 2012 because that is when we will be officially adopted into the milky way galaxy. Up until now it appears we have been a 'rouge' galaxy. By then a 'new age' (Aquarius) will begin. - The catastrophes are but birthing pains...from which something beautiful comes forth.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by dAlen]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thats the part of the equation I don't get. I can buy the solar system spinning around a black hole, However what would make its orbit go up and down through the galactic plane and just not stay there? I have never heard one good explanation for that.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
cool video but the guys whispering gets on my nerves!! get out the library and church haha...but still nice post...so where can we go to have a chance? someone mentioned australia.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Awesome share! Thanks! I've only watched several minutes, but it looks awesome. I'm downloading it now from the link provided.

Oh, bewarned it's going on now.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Great thread OP, wonderful collection of information on this.

I have been interested in this event theory for the past year. Let me share a little bit of information that the readers may also find interestingly related.

Magnetic North is moving westerly. They say it skips around in a oval loop daily as it moves. Sounds like the wobbling spin our planet has. Will this eventually cause the planet to right itself?

Source

Being Canadian and in Northern Ontario these articles caught my eye.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Excellent video. Well worth the [whatever time it took] to watch it. As an extra added bonus, most of the audio is clear and loud, thus benefitting deef ol' pharts like myself.

I think the magnetic record, and not just the bandied about rhetoric, but actual verefied magnetic evidence points towards a global changing event at at least several times in Earth's history. I will try to hunt up credible resources that support this statement, and post them here. Do I think it's a done deal that we'll go through a global event? Well, it does me no harm to suppose so, and prepare as best as we can. I think you inspire me to do my first thread. We'll see.

Thanks DBate for the offering

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

I'm going to take a stab at this question, 'cause it intrigues me. Thanks for the brainspark. I think that if the localized universe and galaxy we reside in were homogenous, then the spacetime perturbations and gravitational influences might be a tweak more conducive toward a flat-plane orbit of our sun and associated solar system. I think of a steel ball spinning around the inside of a non-conductive sphere and here and there are magnets with collective strength, and other places magnets that are in a space alone, but massively more powerful.

I dunno....... maybe that's a crappy analogy. NEVERmind.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Excellent Video. This is a comprehensive look at 2012 the way it should be done! I would recommend this to anyone with the desire to learn about 2012.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
as said its late in uk bed calls...google it I also believe I saw it mentioned on ats breifly... its pretty conclusive evidence, we come froma part of the sagitarian clusters...

i'm goin to throw this in here for the craig..
found this site a few years ago..
would be cool to hear some feedback from the thread..
like:are these dudes for real..??

following is a gist of what they're trying to say,,

------------------------------------------
Our solar system is born in from the womb of Isis. Sirius B, which is Isis , is made of iron (radio astronomy has shown). The iron of Sirius b, is the same as the iron in our blood and the iron of Earth and of our solar system. Sirius is our blood. We resonate to her. She is older than our solar system, which is a combination of interstellar debris, including the gas clouds, our sperm of Osiris/Orion. The iron in our blood comes from Sirius, its position in the sky, could thus be considered to resonate to Sirius's position of influence. Iron is the only true magnetic element.

Sirius has a unique relationship to us. The difference between the mass of our sun and the mass of Sirius is a harmonic and universal miracle. Sirius B has a ratio mass difference to our sun of 1.053 (a harmonic of the all significant Great Pyramid Grand Galery length of 153 feet). This becomes significant when we look at the Giza plateau. When comparing the mean base side of the Cheops Great Pyramid to the Mean base side of the Khephren pyramid, the larger Cheops measurement is 1.067 that of the Khephren's.

When this is then compared to the equation of Sirius B and our sun, the Great Pyramid being Sirius, and the Khephren pyramid our sun, as the Egyptian Book Of The Dead indicates (in fact the hieroglyph for Sirius is the Hieroglyph of the pyramid) they share a difference 0,01, which is very precise, scientifically. However, there is an extra digit 0.014, that doesn't sound so perfect anymore)

But this turns out to be an essential key in harmonic theory, the phenomenon of resonance itself. For 0.014 is actually the Pythagorean comma. The Pythagoreans were those 'mystic' mathematicians, who loved mathematics as the mystery of the ages. But what is the Pythagorean comma?

It is the difference between the mathematics of the octave and the 5th. 0.0136 is that precise discrepancy between the mathematics of the fifth and the octave, and it is rounded off as 0.014, and as Sir Arthur Eddington relates: there is 136° of freedom of the electron. theory is 0,.036. And furthermore 136 + 1 equals the Fine structure Constant of physics, the universal natural constant. Fractal harmonics, in the resonance of the Sun Sirius Pyramids equation, or interstellar neuron holography

This is also evidenced, historically as having been implicated in the ancient "Mystery Schools" within the Archaic Esoteric Arkana of the Arcane Wisdom, as a precise wisdom, or the Isis Mysteries, and her mathematics.The astronomer and mathematician Macrobius, at the end of the fourth century mentioned the sacred fraction 256/243 which is 0.053 (Sirius b mass to Sun), and describes its use in harmonic theory by peoples which already to him were "ancients".

This harmony of the Sphere is accurate within 3 decimals of each other, and it is also the difference between perfect mathematics (the ones that work theoretically) and the actual mathematics of the universe, 0,014. What that means is that Sirius is no coincidence. It is really resonating to our sun. It is connected to our sun like a neuron,
--------------------------------------------

but lets keep the science real and accurate.

Kind regards

Elf

[edit on 26-6-2007 by MischeviousElf]

please remember to visit the link and tell me your thoughts..

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Not to worry, we can't cross it. We're waaaaaay on an outer spiral arm of the galaxy, far from the galactic core. We will align with it, but not cross it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join