It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wear Your Chip Or Eat It?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Wear Your Chip Or Eat It?

economictimes.indiati mes.com

TIMES NEWS NETWORK[ SUNDAY, JUNE 24, 2007 12:15:54 AM]
Care to eat chips — not the potato ones in colourful packaging and different flavours but the digital ones, info rich variety! For starters, swallow this: If you happen to be among the select VIP members of the Baja Beach Club, one of Barcelona’s hottest night spots, you’ll not only be in the company of some very exclusive people, but also among the few with an implantable microchip. The chip was club owner Conrad Chase’s idea of offering a unique identity to the club’s VIP patrons.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-6-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here we are folks...Publicity about having a Chip for an exclusive VIP club... Surely, if its ok and its cool that these peeps are getting or got one... Its ok for the rest of us to have one???
Say hello to the future..
Say hello to reality as we crawl in to the New Age..
Mark of the beast? Vs Sign of the times?
You decide...................................

economictimes.indiati mes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
i think now its prolly not the mark of the beast but later when the nwo comes into full fruition then their chip will be used as a ways to get more ppl to get one, for example if paris got one i bet a lot of ppl would get a chip since itd be cool to be like her and get one, so now no but later yes imo

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Um, yeah I think I'll pass. No club can be that good that it's worth getting "chipped" for.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Um, yeah I think I'll pass. No club can be that good that it's worth getting "chipped" for.

well said!, i would rather stay home and drink with mates instead of that!

new topics

top topics

join