It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbolism help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I know that a lot of symbols are linked to secret societies and the nwo.

I have seen a lot of pictures and documentaries related to that kind of symbolism but when it comes to making the connections myself, i never succed (only when snakes are involved ,lol).
Maybe it 's because i'm no expert when it comes to history , or in secret societes.

I opened this topic hoping that someone with more knowledge in this field may help me.
For a while back i started thinking if one particular logo has anything to do with secret societes and nwo.

This is the logo of SRI ( Romanian Inteligennce Service) .

I would appreciated if you will post your thoughts in here about this symbol, and what it represents , and who it represents.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by charlie_the_loafer]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
First impression is that it represents the compass with 4 main directions and 4 lesser.

NWSE and NW NE SW SE

Also called 'the rose'

edit to add link

[edit on 26/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just my interpretation:

The compass theory shows the importance of "north" in any 2-d object. The entire symbol as a whole appears to have a star shape (not generic star, but real star + glimmer).

North + Star = Northstar

Northstar = Directional guidance for any & all

Symbolism for leading the way of the future, while appealing to the masses
as to not scare them away from thinking about all the 'evil' companies (pepsi, microsoft, oil)

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
i thought it looked a lot like the insignia found on Army Military Intelligence Officers.

external link to information

On a dagger point up, a heralding sun all in gold charged with an oriental blue rose.
The insignia was originally approved in 1962 for the Army Intelligence and Security Branch and redesignated to the Military Intelligence Branch on 1 July 1967.
The sun, composed of four straight and four wavy alternating rays, is the symbol of Helios who, as God of the Sun, could see and hear everything.
The four straight rays of the sun symbol also allude to the four points of the compass and the worldwide mission of the Military Intelligence Branch.
The placement of the sun symbol beneath the rose (an ancient symbol of secrecy) refers to the operations and activities being conducted under circumstances forbidding disclosure.
The partially concealed, unsheathed dagger alludes to the aggressive and protective requirements and the element of physical danger inherent in the mission.
The color gold signifies successful accomplishment and the dark blue signifies vigilance and loyalty.

same thing goes for the CIA:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Thanks guys, it's good to know

top topics

join