It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abbas Requests Fatah Reinforcements From Jordania

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Abbas Requests Fatah Reinforcements From Jordania

www.reuters.com

"The Palestinians put in a request yesterday to transfer the Badr Brigade from Jordan to the West Bank," a senior Israeli government official told Reuters. "It is being evaluated and a decision will be made soon."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have very mixed feelings on this, should Israel allow its enemy to strengthen its numbers to beat a threat by worse enemy? Badr brigade seems to be the most effective fighting force within Fatah, only matched by their Presidential guard.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Imagine that. What a quandry. Instead of Israel sitting down and hashing things out with the elected government from the beginning, while Hamas was still holding a cease-fire agreement, Israel chose to bomb Palestine & murder innocent people , kidnap the politicians illegally and boycott and strangulate the government and people of Palestine. If they had chosen the easier path instead of inciting a Civil War and splitting the government as well as the people down the Middle they would have to make such decisions like they are doing today. However I guess its easier to mold the weaker government over the one that would not have settled so easy for anything Israel had to offer. They made their own beds Northwolf, so I guess they will have to accept what comes. They cannot have things their way at all times I guess.

new topics

join