It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop chokes 13yr. old! *must see*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
you know whats sad about all of these police. remember back in the day (if it ever existed) when cops were leaders of the community.

well a quote from a real man, way way way more macho than any police officer.

Richard Marcinko-His two word definition of a leader. "Follow Me" who the hell would model their behavior after a cop these days? Normal healthy sane people don't see the behavior of any of the cops involved in any of these videos as even worthy of imitating infact most sane people recognize their behavior for what it is and look at it in contempt.

so since nobody in their right mind would model their behavior after a cop I guess according to the simple definition I gave above cops are my no means leaders of the community. In fact they are just as big a blight as the criminals they arrest or more accurately usually aren't intelligent enough to catch to arrest. It's not like most criminals are geniuses ya know so what does that make the average cop besides blind to crime, lazy and scared to actually put themselves in harms way. which we are paying them to do. how would you feel if our soldiers who we pay to go into harms way and protect us were given orders by their country to attack an enemy and instead they go around too scared to actually engage the enemy and like a paper tiger attack civilians instead. you'd be pissed that our soldiers are acting like animals and disregarding the standing orders the people gave them, you know the people paying them to uhhhh go out and abuse their generously given authority. so how come cops can do that. they got so lazy that to keep revenue up they'll invent new classes of crime. sometimes to make money for their private prison industry friends or because their just plain racist ...1927 anybody? don't liek a population...screw it make their life style a crime....for profits.

Pussies. how many cops actually roll up their sleeves and arrest people the old fashioned way? not many. If a cop could they would....shoot first and ask questions later. before the invention of the tazer gun cops couldn't do that as often as they would like. now they abuse the things. sometimes cause they are dying to "light somebody up " (had a LAPD officer call me from his cell phone at midnight bragging about how he got to tazer somebody..what a sick punk) mostly because they don't want to skin their knees and get a boo boo. Chicken S. Ya know more people die a year by the police by tazer guns than people do from police pistols or guns. 500 last year. from a non lethal weapon which amnesty international knows is used for torture more often than law inforcement even by cops. maricopa county anybody? read up. A lot od cops are sick people. whom a psychiatrist who isn't on the police payroll would diagnose as having lots of pathological disorders. now this is the general rule but like every general rule there are exceptions. so I'm not saying all cops have small dicks just most.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Excellent response to the situation. What do you all think about this response?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
A good response. b

It's true if skateboarding is prohibited, the kids did a misdemeanor.
But that doesn't give the cop the right to chok or headlock 13 year olds.

The kids actually behaved themselves. I wonder how many ppl would not 'lose it' if they saw a big cop headlocking a female friend who wasn't even resisting?

OK he may have been on a dangerous life-threatning duty and was stressed out. But that doesn't make his actions right.
This dude needs some reality check.
The kids will need to pay for their misdemeanor.. but the cop will also need to pay for his actions, which obviously won't be so easy.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I would be willing to bet a lot of money that these kids did something to deserve it. Back in my skateboarding days, 95% of the other skaters were complete idiots. They were always looking for a fight, or purposely skating somewhere they knew the weren't supposed to be, then acting like their rights were being violated when they got kicked out. I'm not supporting choking a 13 year old, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if it turned out that the skater attacked the cop first. Cops know how much trouble they'd get in for doing that to a child, so why would they do it unprovoked while they're being video taped?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Amazing what hypocrits some people are. Not all skaters are bad guys...yet all cops are. Hmmmm.

The ratio of dick head skaters to dick head cops is probably the same.

Actually, there are more skaters per capita in any city in the U.S. than cops so the odds of dick head skaters is probably higher.

Go to your local skatepark. Look at all the graffiti on the ramps and ledges. Why destroy something the tax payers funded? Anyone who looks at that gets the impression is that skaters are a bunch of #bags.

Here's an idea...want to be treated better and looked at like productive members of society, police your own.

See someone screwing up an area that gets skated alot or is the hot spot, kick the crap out of them.

A certain spot in San Francisco got skated for 15 years before they tore it down. It was a police hot spot not because of the skating. It was because people spray painted on everything, broke empty beer bottles all over etc etc. This stuff didn't happen until people started skating it. The business folks werent spray painting and breaking stuff. I've asked several cops about skating and most think they would rather see them skating than commiting crimes or being gang members. It's the select few that take it as a personal offense and use excessive force.

The damage from aluminum trucks is minimal on concrete. Yeah it happens over time, but a very long time. It's the surrounding BS that gets us kicked out of everywhere.

And by the way, that cop did over react, broke several SOP's for cops in his handling of the situation and its sad that the POS wasn't fired.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
First off....

Remember police officers. You are here to protect and serve, not harrass and intimidate

And remember citizens. It is our job to...you know...not break the law!

I see bad on both sides. I am willing to bet these kids did something to get him that fired up that was worse than skating. I cannot be sure of course but I am allowed to assume like others who assume the kid did nothing.

I was a paramedic and dealt with picking up after crimes and arrest alot. I've seen alot of kids taunting cops because they think they are invulnerable.

So let me pose a question...

Where is the responsibility in these types of kids? They think they are better than all and the world owes them and it is high time we get back to spanking and leave this 'time-out' and ignoring the problem behind.

Also, don't go lumping all cops in with this one. They aren't all bad and they aren't all good. Saying you will never call the police and take matters into your own hands is vigilante justice and tends to get out of hand a heck of a lot more than police do.

That mob scene is ridiculous. What that other cop may have done may be wrong. I can't deny that possibility but I am sick of people telling the cops to behave and to follow the law and yet mobs get unruly and it's quite ok. If you don't the actions, be civil. Call the phone numbers provided by the internet and get past the mob mentality.

NOW...

on the flipside, this cop overreacted IMO. Slow down and breathe is what public servants need to do. If your anxieties and your behavior can't be controlled then turn that badge and gun in and take a desk job or get a new job for goddess sake.

Sick on both sides I think

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
All I have to say is:

I wanted everone to to see this again...priceless! That stereotype is so true. I have to stand in line forever for my Dunkin Donuts coffee in the morning for all the cops in line. Why aren't they out in the morning rush hour making their presence known to aggressive drivers?

I have known some OK cops but for the most part they are full of themselves and on a power trip. I can't stand smartmouthed kids- maybe that was what set this one off, but I can control myself. He was just so full of his own piss and vinegar and arrogance he couldnt keep his temper under control. We need our police to be able to keep a level head, so this is a disappointment.

spelling edit and I probably didn't catch them all

[edit on 21-8-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anagram

If crap could be any more holier I wouldn't believe it. This is rediculous but very common. If you do a search on youtube on cop vs. homeless guy you get all kinds of stuff like this.

A lot of cops show no respect for certain types of people and usually it is the ones that they know can't defend themselves.

Shhhi.. Cops In my city know my past very well and they over reacted by bring ATF with them one time when a neighbor called to complain about noise.

I'm not going to explaine why but I'll just say that my local reputation perceeds myself!

They harass homeless people all the time and that is so sad, because not all are obvious or drunks!

[edit on 21-8-2008 by MrMysticism]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

Obviously I will abide and not ask for details but can we blame them? If they think you are a scary or dangerous individual or whatever it is you have going against you then I guarantee I would be calling the cavalry too.

This of course is nothing personal about you but whoever is known and dangerous isn't going to find just one cop approaching the door.

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

i think they need a little choking of there own then maybe they'll think twice about doing it to someone else, or maybe someone should just taz the sh!! out of them then they'll get the picture.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yeah...or we could try a new approach and get idiots to start behaving like decent human beings. Like I said, his reaction was too much. I agree there and will always agree there but wouldn't it be swell to not have to have cops and not have to worry about dumbass criminals?

-Kyo

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join