It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1978 Photo of Entity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is a photo of an entity that alledgedly materialized in Harrison Bailey's apartment on November 1st, 1978. It appears to be holding something in it's left hand. Kind of creepy looking!

www.coasttocoastam.com...

[edit on 26-6-2007 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ok, they're really quite spooky...and theatrical...(note to self: must supress skeptic side of brain occasionaly :lol

Seriously though, I haven't seen these before and am unaware of the case. Can you supply a link to the full story, DD? I did a quick search on the guy's name, but nothing came up.

Just going on the photos and the atmosphere they conjour, I get a creepy feelling from the figure portrayed, as if they really were taken in a hurry.

If they're real, Harrison must have been petrified. (And thank goodness he had the presence of mind to grab the camera and snap).

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Very good photo and indeed looks spooky!when I saw the 1st photo I was reminded of Ikley moore for some reason

www.burlingtonnews.net...

A fair few of the early sightings of these small beings had descriptions of these creatures either wearing(round their chest)or holding box like objects.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry.

It's a grainy b/w picture of what ? A shadow ?

This is evidence of the ability to take b/w pictures of
someone that is backlit. No reference to size. Absolutely
zero details.

Back to square one,
Lex

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Basic instant reaction: person, shot thru a door with a pebbled glass window.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
that picture is SO OLD that it could've been faked by my GRANDMA

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Beamish-I believe the person's story is covered in Ann Druffels book, "How to defend yourself against Alien Abduction." I'm not sure if there's any interviews out there with him.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of that. Don't forget the photo was taken in 1978 and camera technology was not nearly as good as it is today. On the plus side the photos don't appear to have been photoshopped or anyhting like that so they look credible. But still too poor quality photo's to say for sure it is ET . I've seen better pictures for the era in question.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
...another decent Coast to Coast thread. Photos look real.

top topics

join