Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Possible Disinfo Agent?

page: 1

join

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Personally I never thought disinformation agents were real. It was my belief that even though it was evident that the government was hiding billions of things from the public, they wouldn't go as far as plant a bunch of agents around the globe to spread lies and distort the truth. But recently I have come across a user on the youtube who goes by Version25. And I am convinced that if disinfo agents really do exist he might be one of them. There is this Philip Schneider video that he has been trying to discredit for about a month striaght now. He claims that Phil Scheider was a con-man but rarely backs up his claims with any sources. But you guys should read the comments he has posted for yourselves and be the judge. His comments shouldn't be hard to find as he usually posts at least one a day.
go to the link below and be the judge.
youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Have you read Killing Time by Caleb Carr?

They don't work for the government, but the agents in the book believe that disinformation is imperative to maintain a sane world.

Personally, I believe that disinformation is a word that was thrown out here so that we ourselves criticize our conspiratorial friends.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by cognoscente]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm more inclined to believe that the user is just another opinionated poster. The web is full of those - some specimens have been even discovered in some forums this side of the Net

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's just one of these stupid skeptics that never gives up, he so hard wants everybody to believe in his limited perception of this world. Just like some religious people try to make everyone believe in Jesus. I've seen people like this in this forum too, nothing annoys me more then when they start flaming your topics and never gives up just because of their ego.

[edit on 2007/8/17 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yeah and Phill is not the most credible guy, I was fascinated with him at first and then relized he really had an agenda that had nothing to do with aliens or "government waste" In every video he was always hawking stuff in the lecture. And in one he rants on about taking prayer of of schools and Janet Reno is godless because she is a Lesbian?????

I wonder what he would think of this new god fearing, ultra conservative government.

new topics

top topics

join