It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expereince at the Skin Walker Ranch

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Yes please upload the video when you can.

It's times like these that I think an OP should be allowed to edit the OP at any time, so that thread updates can be added to an OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wig

Agreed Wig. It's been some months, where is the video? Would love to see it, especially the original wmp version.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

Months you say ?

Try year's.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't know if this is related, but it might be.

There is a place in Utah called Devil's slide. It is the place where local legend has it that God cast Lucifer to hell and this is the point of impact on the way down. Here is a photo of it.

This is not a man made formation. If anyone heads this way it's off of I-80 going to Salt Lake City from Wyoming.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Sorry I have not gotten back to any of you in a while been busy.... so for those of you that are interested we are going back....

If you would like to join an expedition to the ranch please read the details on this link....

Ya its the real deal we will be video taping the entire adventure and will post it here.

Details

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Can you re-upload your video to Youtube? It says it was removed by user.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Extraterrestrial Agenda

y'know, none of your videolinks work anymore

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

ya i think i posted the reason why above somewhere.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by Extraterrestrial Agenda

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
Im going to beheading back out to the ranch from June 4 through the 8th, I will be staying with a buddy and have plenty of space if you want to camp on his property.

Responed here if your interested.

EA

do you have permission to camp out on his property. this can be confirmed by a phone call so answer wisely.

What business is it of yours if he does or doesn't, no offense? That is not for you to ask sir.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ok sorry all you guys but i was kinda annoyed and thought this thread was a bit of a waste of time like i'm not meaning any offense i mean sure there was some ok info tocome out of it but i was kindaexpecting a thread named "My experience at the skin walker rench" would have at least something to do with skin walkers?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I think I might be understanding this thread......

Is this a set up for a hoax?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Source: www.geocities.com...
Navajo Witches--Skinwalkers
Navajo witches differ greatly from the European variety and can't be recognized with the same methods. Unlike main stream European black-witchcraft there are no warning signs for the presence of a witch at work if they are in human form [i.e. blue flame, spoiled milk, etc., a la Warlock]. It would behoove you to know the behavior of a Navajo witch in order to spot and stay clear of this maleficent being.

All Navajo witchcraft categories, with one exception (see notes below bibliography), are associated with the dead and death. A couple of generations back this association was the easiest way to identify a witch. With the proliferation of weirdness in the Navajo youth population a witch can no longer be spotted by a person's romance with the ghastly things in life. If black clothing decorated with skulls were enough to designate witchcraft then a large chunk of the Navajo population, the writer of this paper included, would be labeled as a witch.

Apprenticeship

A person who has just become a witch's apprentice can be identified by new strange habits or a peculiar event. A common event is the murder of a close relative, usually a sibling, for his or her required initiation. Somebody with a relative buried with less than a whole body, with no plausible explanation, should cause a red flag to go up.

A common new habit for the novice is to take off in the middle of the night. It is believed that the local witches convene in an underground room littered with corpses. At these meetings they may make a sand-painting of the new victim with colored ash and mar it with human excretions. In this case getting drooled over is not a good thing. The members of this sect may also practice necrophilia with their latest female victim or prepare corpse powder with a male victim's flesh.

Shape Shifters

Skinwalkers are another type of witch closely associated with underground gatherings. They are "wer-animals" and own an animal skin that is used to transform them into these animals. Any real animal can see through the skinwalker's disguise but even a human can recognize the unnatural creature. For some unexplainable reason even a well seasoned skinwalker cannot obtain the perfect animal gait or leave the proportionally correct sized animal tracks.

Methods of Sickness

A strange habit that indicates witchcraft is the burying of stolen objects due the use of these personal items as props in spell castings. It might be hair, nail clippings, clothing, and favorite objects that are filched. These items are put into a bundle, sung over with a prayer that has been twisted into perversion and ending in the bundle's burial. Waking up with a bad hair cut or more chipped nails than before is a bad sign.

A witch who shoots "arrows" to cause harm are hard to spot. They might be recognized by the instruments used to infect victims with. Small objects such as pebbles, bone fragments, or shell shards along with the possession of a blow gun may be an indication of a witch.

Wild Kingdom

Some wild animals have the ability to use witchcraft. It is an inherent ability in the species and is not considered evil, even if it kills you. Even the ants are able to cause illness in humans so it's best to leave any wild animal alone, no matter how harmless they may appear to be.

The usual effect of any witching, left untreated, is a gradual loss of the ability to function in society, either physically or mentally [insanity]. In each case it is considered an "illness" to be treated by a prescribed ceremony that should restore the victim to full function.

Bibliography

Kluckhohn, Clyde. Navaho witchcraft. Boston: Beacon Press, 1989

Notes:

For the purpose of this paper I applied the label "skinwalker" only to the shape shifting type of witch. Be aware that even though the word for skinwalker in Navajo is "yee nad

[edit on 6-9-2009 by parasearchers]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Well I sorted through the entire thread, Yeash. Well I didnt really post anyting new, after looking up the information for my last about what navajo witches. Would like to see the video, even if it shows nothing. Any copies around?

Out here in New Mexico we have had reports of Skinwalker Activity and while doing our first on-camera investigation, (wish we had more experience) after the rough hike we came across a pretty strange "altars" at least thats what we decided to call them. Something else occurred early in the morning, but I am not sure about discussing it, I rather not be called a nut (I read some of the critical posts here, and think I would rather avoid that).

But I was wondering if anyone had heard of any new activity out at the ranch.

I read the rules on posting and think its ok to post photos:

Here is one of "altars" we found, gave me the creeps, kept thinking of some "Hills have Eyes" lunatic wandering around. keep in mind we had hiked maybe 15+ miles to the middle of an almost inacessable (least by vehicle) canyon, no cell phone, no rescue team.
Just us and the two altars. And way to late to hike back before night fell. Not really the best situation, anyway here are two photos:

Our Camp:

In the camp photo: something is on the left riverbed wall the brown thing -just to the left of Sarah, shes wearing the hooded jersey. (it's the only brown thing on the whole riverbed wall), later it was gone, unfortunately I didnt notice it, until way after the fact, and didnt take any other pictures from that angle.

Not sure what to add. But I was wondering if anyone had heard of any new activity out at the ranch, we are trying to understand what we saw out there (if it was anything at all) and really want to know more about that ranch.
Plus looking back there was this distinct feeling of unease, we had entire time we were out there. was curious if that same feeling happened to people out at the ranch.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by parasearchers]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The skinwalker ranch has almost nothing to do with skinwalkers. It's called that just because of local legend. The vast majority of the stories that have come out of the ranch recently, if you read the book, are not really 'skinwalker' stories.

If Skinwalker is a pseudonym for 'anything strange' then that's accurate.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I just got George Knapp's book on Skinwalker Ranch. Fascinating stuff. Even more exciting than the phoenix lights or Roswell. Maybe not more so than Battle of Los Angeles, but right up there.

Wow. It's amazing no one takes that place more seriously.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

wow, a newbie to this site, but i live in duchesne utah not far from the skinwalker ranch........never heaRD of it till today. i will be checking it out!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bcraig

i also know exactley where the devils slide is. its up a hwy 80 also called weber canyon. i go past it all the time it is cool and spooky to look at

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bcraig

god i feel like a real hermit as i just watched the conspiracy therory recorded a while back on this skinwalker ranch. i will for sure have to wait for it to warm up a little and head that way. my folks saw some wierd # in this canyon i live in about 35 years ago and the air feels really thin here. my neihbor said there is a porthole close by. how he knows i have no idea, but he is a pretty strait up guy, no reason to tell stories

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ok. I am a local and I have tooled around the Ranch twice.
Stay away.
The place has a government quarantine and a supernatural quarantine.
Think about it.
I don't know how to express what happened to me up there without sounding hysterical and delusional.
So I will start with what it is.
There is approximately 100 foot tall tear there. I don't know where it goes, but it is not a portal. The tear is under pressure like a firehose. The best that can be done is containment and quarantine. It has been there for a very, very long time. There are literally hundreds of skinwalkers there. But they are nasty but not the worst thing out there. Rather a symptom of the massive force that is twisting that spot like radiation sickness. The lake is somewhere that nobody should swim. Ever. You will be drowned. There are 1,000's of unexplained drownings there.
The lake has unexplained lights that glow at night under the water. And the water moves like jelly. The animals move, not like other animals. Like marionette animals. Totally artificial. The 'gormans', the Sherman family was not lying about their experiences to sell books. They are terrified to this day.
There is a 1/4 mile semi circular loop that goes around the lake and connects to the highway on both sides. I drove up there to see what I could see at 8 pm. I could not get back to the highway. I never left my car, I never left the road. I almost drove my car going 65 directly into that lake. I don't know how to explain it but things move around there. I finally found the highway at 2 am. I never stopped driving. Officer Yazzie once pulled me over on hwy 40 there. I sped up dramatically because something very large, and very fast ran at my car. It looked like a wolf thing the size of a grizzly. I stammered that I saw something and he told me there was nothing to worry about up there. I just read that he died 2010. Yeah maybe he just wreaked his car, but I don't believe it. How many hours did he put in driving that stretch.
This is not something to film, take pictures of or # around with. Stay away. I almost got turned to hamburger there. Go see our nice cemeteries. Lots of pretty orbs to take pictures of there.
Another thing, the Mormons, who mapped everything, especially water sources, refused to map this. They left it out. Google it. They called it 'the strip'.
Think about that.
edit on 05/31/14 by rowansilverfox because: (no reason given)

edit on 05/31/14 by rowansilverfox because: Spelling error

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The_Short_Man
Honestly I think it's a jet. I mean the Skinwalker Ranch is owned by the government and it's in the middle of no where. who's to say it's not just a simple ordinary jet or something. I mean I really want to believe that there is something there as much as the next person but, there is no solid proof. I am really sorry. But I hope you do catch some really good footage when you go there again. Happy Hunting. The Short Man.

Uhm, correct me if Im wrong. Mut wasnt that place bought by that billionaire that plans on by building his own space station survival pod?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join