It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expereince at the Skin Walker Ranch

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Isnt it amazing go to google earth and look at these cordinates 40''16'30.87''N 109'53'30.44'W EYE ALT 3.01 NICE LOOKING LAKE LOOKSA LIKE A DROGAN MY BOY SAID I RECKON PANTHER OR A EGYPT DOG WICKED FROM PASS IT ON 2 EVERY 1

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Read through this entire pile of garbage, all the video has been removed by user, so nothing to see. What a colossal waste of time.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

The footage wasn't that impressive anyway.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm seriously considering a trip out to the ranch someday in the relatively near future. My hometown is just down the road (I live in Denver now, though) and my brother has a compass, GPS, and some night vision binoculars. I'd also like to get a high-resolution camera that could take night shots, preferably infrared or low-light, but I don't know where I'm going to get that from.

The only thing that worries me is a story my oldest brother just told me. His best friend lives in Vernal, just down the road from the ranch. According to my brother, his friend knows someone else who actually went onto the ranch. The guy said that he was taken on a plane and interrogated by someone who never allowed their faces to be seen. He was then dropped off at an airport--the one in Las Vegas!--to make his own way back to Vernal, UT. It sounds a bit far-fetched, but it's interesting that he says he was dropped off in Vegas.

I think I'd be okay if I stuck to public land. I just need to make sure the land north of the ranch is public. If it is, I could park about 3/4 of a mile north of the ranch and hike over. If I do it and I don't end up in jail somewhere, I'll let you all know how it goes!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
Read through this entire pile of garbage, all the video has been removed by user, so nothing to see. What a colossal waste of time.

shoot, i did the same thing... i was really interested too after reading a couple of apologies after the vid was originally posted.
i'm interested in seeing it. if anyone has a URl to a vid that wasn't taken down, please revive this thread.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

Sounds like one of those 'a friend of a friend of a friend' stories. Although it is private property and a matter of respect.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah, it does sound like that sort of story. My brothers friend does know about the area, though, and he's going to try to get me some more information. I've read a lot online, but it may be interesting to find out more from someone who lives there.

I'm a little familiar with the area since we have had relatives in Vernal and Roosevelt at various times. I also used to have a cousin who was chief of police in Roosevelt for many years. Unfortunately, he's no longer with us because he was shot and killed while on duty trying to rescue a woman from an abusive husband. I'm sure he would have had some connections to get us some info. I know he was very well respected by the local Ute tribe members.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
clicked the links and one said video removed by user and the other said user hasn't posted any videos at all. what gives?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neiby
Unfortunately, he's no longer with us because he was shot and killed while on duty trying to rescue a woman from an abusive husband. I'm sure he would have had some connections to get us some info. I know he was very well respected by the local Ute tribe members.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Very sad.....

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stanley03061973

What the heck was that all about ??
what the heck is a DROGAN??? W hat are you talking about??? Nutty folks are visiting I must say...

Any way , as far as the skinwalker ranch, when it first came to light, it was better than any horror or scary sci-fi movie I'd ever seen! The NIDS folks going up agaist the unknown with all their fancy equipment only to get foiled at every turn. The "thing" crawling through the portal! That alone blew my mind!!

Strange stuff!!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I really wish the videos were still available.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
doesnt mean much now,but im moving to vegas in september, and i planned to drag one or a couple of my friends out there sometime in the fall to see whats really good, and i will post my videos and experiences then. thats a long ways away, but i figured i would let someone know. im to interested not to go.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Im going to beheading back out to the ranch from June 4 through the 8th, I will be staying with a buddy and have plenty of space if you want to camp on his property.

Responed here if your interested.

EA

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
How much will it cost and what would one need to bring? I'm extremely interested, but not sure I'll be able to make it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Just your expenses to reach his property, we are about 20 minutes from the ranch.

I will be posting another video on youtube to document this years trip, not sure if we will see anthing agian. Of course we will not be trasspassing but just driving up to the gate like last time.

BTW i was asked politly to remove the other video from youtube some months back but the beings that currently reside on the property. THis time we have permission from them to video tape in advance.

And yes I AM Alien Agenda

And yes everything I post if for real.

And yes this is about to get crazier than any of you can imaging....

EA or AA

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Extraterrestrial Agenda

Good luck, looking forward to your findings.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
let me remind you of the following:

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect personal information (data mining) about forum members in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to solicit members of The Above Network, LLC on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with The Above Network, LLC.

Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account

let me also remind you that trespassing is against the law.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
OOOOOPs the mod Nazies are all over me....

This is typical behavior from ATS MODS when you are realy doing research and are contributing to the over all finds of fact and not the pile of useless garbage that people post here.

Tread lightly and behave i say...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Extraterrestrial Agenda

don't recruit the members to trespass on other people's property. It's rather simple. by recruiting the members you are in violation of the T&C and by discussing an illegal activity you are, again, in violation of the T&C. I think my gentle reminder of these things was, actually, rather non-naziesque. That said, it has been a while since anyone called me a nazi so thanks!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
In retro spec you might want to RE-READ the post because it does not mention anything about trasspassing on other people property.

But then agian your a mod.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join