It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expereince at the Skin Walker Ranch

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemwolf
What is it we need to be looking at, or was it just a fun road trip?

Maybe just to prove the place is there? After all, it's entirely possible that everything about Skinwalker rance was just made up. So it's not his fault he actually went out there and foudn exactly what happens there- nothing at all.

I'm thinking about all the stories we hear about places like this. It's always second- or third-hand or worse. Any time there is a credible firsthand report about anything, it's almsot always anticlimactic. "I saw a strange light" or "I saw a shadowy figure." Interdimensional portals only open up for a friend of a friend...

[edit on 4-7-2007 by benihana]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
EA,

I have done extensive research on the Skinwalker Ranch. I am reading the thread now but just wanted to post a quick thanks for providing more information on a subject that has been a bit anemic in the past.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Look in the upper left corner of the video at 3:20 all the way into the 4 minute area.

Could be a cloud, could be a UFO, could be one of those pesky portals!

Looks interesting to say the least!

[edit on 5-7-2007 by jbondo]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Look in the upper left corner of the video at 3:20 all the way into the 4 minute area.

Could be a cloud, could be a UFO, could be one of those pesky portals!

Looks interesting to say the least!

[edit on 5-7-2007 by jbondo]
I noticed that too! It's one of those darn ufo's that looks like a cloud!

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurts
Though I was critical early on, let me be the first to say, "Well Done".

You have done 2 things that 99.9% of people who post threads like this don't do-

1) You actually got off your butt and went and took a trip out to video document something.

2) You actually made good on the promise and posted the vid.

Not that it was particularly revealing, but you did go out there, you did make a vid, and you did post it. So kudos
This comes from me as well.Iwas very harsh.Next time though make sure you have all your vids uploaded and info in your first post.Members are less likely to tear you apart then.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Let me know if you want me to post a link to a high quality wmp file of the same video posted on youtube. The youtube video quality is really bad. There are something in the video that are a little hard to see in the youtube one.

Also I will be going back this fall, so let me know if any of you want to tag along.

EA

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
Let me know if you want me to post a link to a high quality wmp file of the same video posted on youtube. The youtube video quality is really bad. There are something in the video that are a little hard to see in the youtube one.

Also I will be going back this fall, so let me know if any of you want to tag along.

EA

Can you please point out any anomalous activity you believe is in the video, and also the time at which it occurs? Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
EA,

Was I correct in my ID of the anomaly I mentioned?

Also if I am reading correctly you say there is more to see in the vid?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I see it also, but what is it?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Actual that one is new, the more you watch the more seem to pop up, I am going to upload a higher quality video than the one on youtube.
Just look at the new one there is more in there.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I have a 45 meg high quality wmp file, where can i upload it to so poeple can download it in the original format?

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplECan you please point out any anomalous activity you believe is in the video, and also the time at which it occurs? Thanks in advance!

I reiterate my query.

EDIT: My question is directed specifically to Extraterrestrial Agenda. Again thanks for your efforts!

[edit on 7/6/2007 by ExquisitExamplE]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
ExquisitExamplE,

Look between 6:40 and 6:50 something shoots right past my head and it is not a bug.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wow, that object at 6:39 is really hauling ass! Thanks for your response ETA, see anything else? That cloud formation at about 3:20 on is rather interesting as well, very circular looking.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
I have a 45 meg high quality wmp file, where can i upload it to so poeple can download it in the original format?

You can upload the video so others can download it at these places.
www.megaupload.com
www.rapidshare.com
www.filefront.com

I like filefront.com the best. Although it is more for "kids" it allows large files and all you need to do is register and upload the file. The uploads are fast and there are NO download limits.

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Cltcam]

[edit on 7-7-2007 by Cltcam]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The cloud at 3:20 is very interesting. Especially because you show a decent open view of the sky around 3:10...yet the same empty sky at 3:20 is now occupied by the ufo shaped blob.... am i right?

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yes the cloud is the largest strangness that happened to us.... I uploaded better quality video here hosted.filefront.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
but do you see how in 3:10 there is NO CLOUD but at 3:20 at the same location there is now a disk like cloud occupying the same previously empty space? Interesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ya it is really weird, look at the new video I uploaded you can see it in more detail. There is a lot of weirdness in the video. Keep looking there is a lot more.

ETA

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hi All,
My first visit back for a long while. Sorry to put a downer on the 'cloud', looks more like a reflection from the very shiney lever on the automatic gear box.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join