It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/Nibiru/Kingdom of Heaven and the bible

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

the TRINITY is NOT in the Bible!

one God, one faith, one baptism.
Acts 2:38 repent and be baptized every one of you in the NAME (not nameSS) Jesus Christ....

the words "father, son and holy spirit" are TITLES ..not names.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

This information is cute, great. All revelation by God. These words are holy words. Here are the match of these words in Qoran:

Qoran also writes that God, or revealing God comes in a Ufo. The same verse tells us that it is from a Golden planet.

The planet is of golden.

Its on the way to the world. It is related to Shiloh (Machammaddim)-Jesus and so Holy Spirit.

It has golden Ufos.

The golden tomb mosque in jerusalem is to show this 'golden planet'.

It is also the star of 'loving'.

Even I relate it just to the White House figure in washington. Because Qoranic verse is just explaning the figure on the tomb of White House.

First I thought it was Mars, later on I thought it may be Marduk, or the Qoranic verse may mean the both stars because this event (Arriving of the star to the world) has not realised yet in the world. (Can we take Marduk " Marsuk"?).

Qoran says this "brightness" does not have a certain orbit, its orbit changes.

Moreover some interpreters take the verse as 'finishing planet'.

[email protected]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
EVERYONE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC FOR SHEPHERDS 2000 YEARS AGO AND TRANSLATED TO GREEK ORTHODOX FROM THERE, PROBABLY LOSING INTERPRETATIONS ALONG THE WAY.

I`m not saying there is or is not a Nibiru, but there will have to be a reason for God to return and intervene. And what it speaks of is time travel and that no one can know but the lamb.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

"Planet X/Nibiru/Kingdom of Heaven and the bible"

thanks a lot for this.. :-)

EDUCATION...EDUCATION...EDUCATION
, the most never read it, but there stand a lot real stuff.

But? O.K. Nibiru will bring us god again.. (or the anunaki, or what ever), but why 3500 years...
jesus died 2000 years ago.. not 3500???

please explain that if you have an answer

blessings

Nia
*holding the sword for the light, its allright cause thats the fight.. ;-)*

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

thank u for that u saved me writing the same thing. people seem to hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see. if someone says "thats nibiru" they go "oh s**t it must be".
but when the whole notion of fundamental christian values (creationism etc.) become questionable they go and somehow create a link. or say "oh i had a vision"
sure you did mate
most religions are just a series of astrotheoligal myths personified in real life to provide a bigger threat than "you'll go to jail" wityh religion its "you'll burn in hell for all eternity"
thank you
Mark W

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There is nothing that is quetionable about the bible . The only thing that is questionable is the sanity of some individuals on this sight , attempting to fuse the bible and alien life form. Stop making up ideas that do not exist in the bible. Jesus from Nibru or Annuaku (give me break ) . The reality is this UFO phenomena and the concept that stated about Nibru and all the rest of the rubbish is a deception of the Devil and the fallen Angels
emons ) . They are merley coming to you in a diffrerent form and are here to deceive you (nothing else ) . The bible is 100% correct and individuals on this site should read it prior to making bizzare comments n this site . And do not take wording in the bible out of context or apply your own meaning. Biblical scripture interprets itself

iceman

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I will never get pass the fact that the whole world is fooled and that most people will die thinking that they are really worshiping there
God and really bowing and prayin to satan

Oh does anybody have and idea of connection. Besides the serpent thing a deeper connection between saturn the annunaki and the satan

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I have the popcorn maker warmed up and ready to go............

I am not so sure of those details as they could easily be imbellished, but it is certain to be entertaining. I can't look to this with fear and anticipation. To do that would only be doing things that have trapped me here in the past.

I realy need to operate in the here and now.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The bible is 100% correct and individuals on this site should read it prior to making bizzare comments n this site .

Sounds like a Bishop of Rome speaking, or possibly a confused, brainwashed replecation. You should not encourage people to read/study that book if you want them to believe your statement.

I am not saying the lessons are wrong, but the story line is very questionable. If I told you Jesus and Mary became the legend of Camelot, your programing would not allow you to even consider this option, so why bother.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join