It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accept Satan is your Lord and Saviour?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
that is great im glad you found jesus

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
if you read the bible satan has already been defeated jesus went to the depths of hell a defeated infront of a his angels he stood on is neck a showed him he had no power satan can do nothing without gods consent satan had to ask god if he could harm job that shows you who has the power

Well, truth is you can do it, this is what Jesus tried to tell the people. When you decide to get involved in this world and grab power and wealth, you are working for Satan. When you decide to seek spiritual path, you are working for God, to put it simply. God 'allows' this in order to test you and to help you grow spiritually. So Satan is in fact important player here.

I accept this world for unselfish reasons. I accept Satan with all he has to offer.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Here's a simple test. Satan likes to buy people's souls supposedly right?

No. You read too much fiction. End of your so called "test."

Yeah, the bible is fiction too.

Pot, meet kettle.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I am defending a religion that has proven itself to me, to be worthy of defending... even until death.

While I totally respect your opinion, it is that type of mindset that led us into the Dark Ages.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
We are on the way to dark ages and religion has nothing to do with it. So its not religion it just greedy people and their evil ways. You dont have to really believe in God to use him to change things.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

I am defending a religion that has proven itself to me, to be worthy of defending... even until death.

While I totally respect your opinion, it is that type of mindset that led us into the Dark Ages.

Right... I never said that I would kill anyone for my religion, did I?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Here's a simple test. Satan likes to buy people's souls supposedly right?

No. You read too much fiction. End of your so called "test."

Yeah, the bible is fiction too.

Pot, meet kettle.

I was simply pointing out the fact that you, MajorMalfunction, get fiction confused with the bible. Nowhere in it does it ever mention Satan buying souls or people selling their souls to Satan. That idea was a created by later writers.

I assume you mean that I'm a pot calling back the kettle... and um... yeah. I didn't insult you, all I did was kill your test.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

if you read the bible satan has already been defeated jesus went to the depths of hell a defeated infront of a his angels he stood on is neck a showed him he had no power satan can do nothing without gods consent satan had to ask god if he could harm job that shows you who has the power

What part of the bible says this so I can read this for myself?

Interesting thread. But remember one thing, If you do believe in Satan then you will also have to believe in God as he was the maker of Satan. So why would you want to worship the "darkside" if you know that Satan is Bad and God is Good? You know that Good will triumph over the Bad so why choose it???

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And my point is that the bible is fiction too, BS. So it's all the same thing.

And my point is also still valid: prove your god or the devil exists by getting independent camera angle videos of a miracle or anti-miracle up on YouTube.

Until then, it's all just fiction. Make believe. Imaginary friends.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Until then, it's all just fiction. Make believe. Imaginary friends.

Not really.

If someone is color blind and refuses to believe in colors until someone can show it to them, that doesn't mean that color doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Right... I never said that I would kill anyone for my religion, did I?

No you did not, and I took that out of context. I retract that statement.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

If someone is color blind and refuses to believe in colors until someone can show it to them, that doesn't mean that color doesn't exist.

If someone says they're seeing pink elephants I'm not going to believe that either unless they can prove it.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
And since they could not prove it, you would refuse to believe it. Yet, they may be working for Pink Elephant and be seeing the pink elephant stress thingies they give out.

My point being, saying, "I don't believe it" and saying, "It's a lie" are two very different things. In one, you're saying that because you don't see what the other person is seeing, you can't accept it, though it may not be false. In the other, you're saying that, because you can't see what the other person is seeing, they must therefore be a liar since your perception is perfect and absolute.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DodgeG1

What part of the bible says this so I can read this for myself?

Interesting thread. But remember one thing, If you do believe in Satan then you will also have to believe in God as he was the maker of Satan. So why would you want to worship the "darkside" if you know that Satan is Bad and God is Good? You know that Good will triumph over the Bad so why choose it???

He is a link that talks about Jesus decent into hell. It is very interesting and very powerful that he goes to hell and defeats satan in hell(his own kingdom)

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
So this world here is hell after all? Seeking rest; and finding none with all the wars and torments in form of violence and illness. Hmm...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join