It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney's Abuse of Power = Sedition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
IS it me or is Cheneys abuse of power and ability to control the white house and the President one of the biggest scandals. And his assertion that he is not part of the Administration or Executive is crazy and not being reported. It seems that he is trying to dismantle the constitution with the Patriot Act. I read somewhere comparing his actions to Sedition.

From Wikipedia:
“Sedition is a term of law which refers to covert conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority as tending toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel.”

Does anyone agree?? What are your opinions on Cheney and his control?? Is Bush his patsy?? I would like to know how the ATS'ers feel.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Cosmocow]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I've started a topic no one seems to be interested in hereCheney says he's not part of Executive Branch

Its unbelievable that with all the wild conspiracy theories here that something like this story which actually has a basis of fact doesn't draw attention. Strange.....

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   
indeed, this type of action i though would surely be discussed with agression here. Perhaps it is the success of the media keeping this one hush hush. They sure did try to sweep it under the rug quickly. And Cheney's actions sure seem like sedition to me, pretty cut and dry. Does anyone know what the penalty for sedition is?.........

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
brill beat ya both to the punch.

further discussion should be directed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
since the "energy meeting" profit are outta control. Sure he isnt the most powerful man on the earth...yeah right!! He is pres & vice for 8 years!!!

new topics

top topics

join