It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Psionic Skills do you have?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have been reading many articles on Psionics for little over a year now, and have practiced many different skills that you can learn from the internet.

The reason why i want to start a thread asking who has what skill is because recently i have read alot of posts that deal in this sort of area but do not go into much detail about certain skills people posses and those who have Psionic skills but are afraid to talk about them.

Please post if you have a psionic skill and want to discuss the good points bad points and how you came about gaining your abilities...naturally,practiced or both and anything else that occurs with your ability.

I myself am a natural Empath and Telepath, i have practiced Telekenisis with decent results but have stopped since some strange things started to happen with electrical equipment around me.

I would just like to know how many people on this board have these strangely under researched abilities and want to know how common or uncommon some of these abilities are.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well, as for me, I am mostly telekinetic. Course, that's just because I enjoy practicing it more than any other aspect of Psionics.

As far as I know, anyone can learn any ability with enough practice. I myself used to be an active empath/telepathy and Precog, until I experienced a sort of a 'flood' of input and got the nastiest headache I had ever had. After that, I stopped because I didn't want to deal with something that, if I became particularly open to it, would cause pain.

TK, however, doesn't cause pain when you Geist, though it may cause damage to the things around oneself, as Mark discovered.

And that's just about it for me.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I've only been into psionics for a little while, but I deffinetily enjoy doing it.
So far I've started with TK, and psi-manipulation in general, meaning heating and cooling by body at will and healing it if nessecairy.
I really like the concept of dreamwalking but it appears that above avarage skill is needed to accomplish it (still working on lucid dreaming), but I did have some nice results with sending dreams via a sort of telepathy.
I think thats all, oh wait, I manipulate smoke from the BBQ since it pisses me of to get cheked by smoke.
I plan to learn pirokenesis (and with that cyrokenesis too), and RV. But I'll first finish my hypnosis book...

- Chris

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The things that I can do naturally are empathy, precog dreams, clairsentience, and shields.

But the things that I learned on my own were Out of Body Expieriances, and I am trying to start TK.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I am a rogue warrior level 99...

just kidding.. but meditation will give you a third eye

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I practice with it for me it didnt come naturally. actually the first time I tried TK I felt like i was floating, I dont know if thats a sign or wtf that was, any way i stroped that and working more with psi manipulation and psi balls, im trying to work on one for pain, but so far all i can get is an uncomfortable feeling, or so im told, i can make a ball with heat waves when its cold which i think is awsome, not too good with all that other stuff like empathy, also i try to blok out other ppls feelings any way so dont think that helps.

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Still_Learning]

[edit on 26-6-2007 by Still_Learning]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think it was in my sophmore year of highschool I took notice that I could feel the presence of people around me. I talked with my buddy, Mark, and he can actually see auras. I tried to learn more about it, but I just didn't have the time or patience. If anyone has a really good guide that I can sit and read and practice upon, I would like to try and see if I can learn.

top topics

join