It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is hate prohibited?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Yea, why is it not allowed in almost every religion except Satanism? And we all know how bad Satanism is portrayed.

Hate is always prohibited to feel, it is described as something which makes you less spiritual, away from God and enlightenment and people are instructed by society to feel ashamed when feeling it. Yet nobody tells you about the simple fact - when you are in love or fear, you are easy to manipulate and control. Maybe this is why religions want you to suppress hate and transform it to self-destructive anger at best. Self-destructive people are still easy to control or at least they are offered alcohol and drugs to die slowly.

Pure hate or hatred is not self-destructive. It feels good to hate, it even relaxes people when they accept hate as a natural feeling. It is something which can hurt us if we suppress it, but it can make us alive when we feel it freely and unrestricted. It makes you independent and it makes you reject fear and destructive anger. It actually helps you and it may even breed revolution on times!

I believe pure hate is as important as pure love. Of course if there is a period of peace and prosperity, nothing wrong with feeling love, but don't be afraid to enjoy in pure hate when you disagree with something. It's natural and pure feeling and never self-destructive. It will transform you from a sheep to independent thinker!

[edit on 26-6-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Firstly hate is ONLY allowed in Satanism because it is a "natural" feeling and cannot be denied, however, it is only allowed on someone who, by their actions, actually deserve it. It is NOT be be placed upon an entire group of people, but like i said, individual people who deserve it to OFFEND that individual.

Now the question that must be brought out, who deserves your hate? If like you said, hate is such a wonderful thing that can bring out some raw emotions. Why use those wonderful emotions upon someone you hate?

Therein lies the conflict of hate. If we can only hate someone to humiliate them, what is the point? Why waste our breath, and our attitudes and our feelings on someone who doesn't deserve to breathe the air we breath?

If hate is harmful to allow to fester within, and external use of hate goes against the very idea of it, then Hate should be disregarded and thrown away like water off a ducks back and left for someone else to deal with.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'm with you on this. I love hate. I love it when somebidy shouts they hate me for whatever reason. At least I know where I stand with this person. It ends the pointless awkwardness of being around people you dont like just for tolerance's sake. If you force people to tolerate what they do not wish to its only going to create more hate. Hate for what they do not tolerate and now hate for those trying to force tolerance.

I really hate hate crimes. How stupid can people be? Does it matter why someone was killed, robbed or beaten? Im fairly certain with the exception of .0001% of murders all the other crimes were not commited because the assailant loved their victim.

Accepting hate does wonders for relieving stress, can help motivate change, and make life so much easier for everyone. If someon had a real problem with hate how would they know it unless they felt free to express it? If you knew who hated you you're free to avoid uncomfortable situations. If you admitted you hated someone you're also free to avoid said situations.

I think that people who want to squash hate or ignore it all together have made some hate=assault connection in their minds. If you hate something or someone youre going to attack it or kill it. Thats complete idiocy. Hate does not make for crime any more than guns make for murder.

They can be tools or factors but just because I carry a gun doesnt mean I'm going to shoot up the mall and just because I may hate somebody doesnt mean I'm out to harm them in anyway whatsover. There are plenty of people and things around me I hate everyday and some of these people I get along with pretty well under the right circumstances. I've never raised a fist except to defend myself and I've never schemed or plotted to harm anyone. It doesnt mean I dont hate them. It just means I'm a reasonable and rational human being.

Show me proof that hate makes for any more crime than love or sadness or joy. I've seen some pretty happy people walk up and pull a gun on someone. Smiling and laughing as they demanded money.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow
Firstly hate is ONLY allowed in Satanism because it is a "natural" feeling and cannot be denied, however, it is only allowed on someone who, by their actions, actually deserve it. It is NOT be be placed upon an entire group of people, but like i said, individual people who deserve it to OFFEND that individual.

Now the question that must be brought out, who deserves your hate? If like you said, hate is such a wonderful thing that can bring out some raw emotions. Why use those wonderful emotions upon someone you hate?

(...)

Well i am not familiar with their rules, but why not hate groups of people? It's normal to hate invaders for example. I think modern Satanism is full of some stupid rules, especially when some smart ass decides to write a Bible on it and be some kind of authority. Satan, as they recognize it, requires no active worship and no Bibles, so why are they bothering with it i am not sure.

Also, it's easy to confuse hate and anger or nervousness. By hate i mean genuine burning hate which is as strong as love and it doesn't make you nervous or angry, but it can drive you to work against something, that is very true. It can drive you even more than anger, so no wonder it's prohibited. Maybe this is more dangerous than owning weapons.

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
(...)
They can be tools or factors but just because I carry a gun doesnt mean I'm going to shoot up the mall and just because I may hate somebody doesnt mean I'm out to harm them in anyway whatsover. There are plenty of people and things around me I hate everyday and some of these people I get along with pretty well under the right circumstances. I've never raised a fist except to defend myself and I've never schemed or plotted to harm anyone. It doesnt mean I dont hate them. It just means I'm a reasonable and rational human being.

Show me proof that hate makes for any more crime than love or sadness or joy. I've seen some pretty happy people walk up and pull a gun on someone. Smiling and laughing as they demanded money.

Yea, people usually think when someone is not conforming to the rules or when he hates something they quickly jump and 'correct' him/her, trying to convert the person into the currently accepted society norm. But what are they afraid of? If i don't like something this means i am not liking it and end of story, why forcing someone to suppress hate and love something if that person doesn't want it? I think this only creates outbursts later as a violence, self-destructive behavior or even wars when groups of people are forced to think certain way.

At same time society today accepts happy rap gangsters and killers in the name of freedom. Damn, i hate them all. Feels good to say it!

[edit on 26-6-2007 by sb2012]

top topics

join