It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie Beer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Fosters a well know Australian beer will now be brewed by Miller Brewing Company in Texas & Albany when Fosters signed a 10 year 10-year licensing deal. Fosters wants to make a more of a growth in the USA

www.news.com.au...

Now i am not sure on how Fosters will go against more popular American beers.

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 26-6-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
So Foster's is now going to be a fake Aussie beer, kind of like Outback Steakhouse is a fake Aussie restaurant?

Not to big of deal to me, a scotch drinker and when I drink beer, it's always European....but still it does sound disappointing.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Bah let fosters go!!! Who cares about that silly beer anyways... (but really i'm sure it would be still just for production in the north american continent/ central american continent;...

I wouldn't drink it.

If i drink beer it's either a Carlton Cold, Carlton Draft a Carlton Crownie, And if im really desperate, a Victoria Bitter (they aren't too bad after the seconds been downed), if i got none of the above there and in the fridge is a left over calton mid strength then yeah i will have a drink of that too..

Otherwise, Go for the Bundaberg Rum ;-P

Giddyup

[edit on 26-6-2007 by DaRAGE]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
DaRAGE yes Bundaberg Rum does take alot to bet It's a great Rum

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
What has Fosters takeover got to do with this ATS conspiracy forum? what conspiracy is there?

Fosters is second rate beer anyway, Victoria Bitter all the way I say!

The only conspiracy i see is how the politicians always keep putting the prices up - soon all our pay will go to one slab of beer....AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
What has Fosters takeover got to do with this ATS conspiracy forum? what conspiracy is there?

Fosters is second rate beer anyway, Victoria Bitter all the way I say!

The only conspiracy i see is how the politicians always keep putting the prices up - soon all our pay will go to one slab of beer....AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!

I gather you are joking as this is the general chit chat forum...........

Fosters Horrible beer which about no one in Australia drinks

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I am sure it will continue to be very close to the same. In deals like this there are specific requirements for how the beer should be brewed so it stays true to what they consider the "true" flavor. It's not my favorite beer but I think it's a good move on their part.

top topics

join